Steven Universe x Reader (One...

بواسطة CherryBlue_s

This book is only for oneshots Closed for requests This has a non binary reader Mostly female if its a gem bu... المزيد

requests list and rules
Unbearable (Jasper x gem!reader)
Chips And Jerky (Amethyst x reader)
In The Matter Of Time (Doc x reader)
I Love You (Pearl x reader)
Oh My Stars (Pearl x Reader)
A/n
Never alone again (Blue diamond x male!reader)
Unbearable (Jasper x gem!reader) pt.2
new cover
Good Enough Wish Come True (Leggy x reader)
Safe With Me (Garnet x Abused!reader)
Skipping Trials (Blue Zircon x Gem!reader)
discontinued... kinda

Feelings Returned (Holly Blue Agate x Gem!reader)

1.9K 29 4
بواسطة CherryBlue_s

(G/t) = gem type if you want, you can think of a made up gem idk
(G/n) = gem name /or your name for that matter

________________

'(G/t)'

Gems like them are scattered around kindergartens, mostly displayed as 'Defective gems' About five percent of the population of gems in the kindergarten of quartz's are (G/t)s. The highest population reaching about 200 (g/t)s in total on earth.

Though since after the war most of the (g/t)s were shattered.

(G/t)s has an unusual coloration. The rocks in a kindergarten aren't all the same it can have over two or more. But the colors they pick are different from where they came from. For example, The quartz's kindergarten comes with the colors of orange, red and green. (G/t)s will come out as blue or yellow. Along with other colors within.

These gems are fairly big gems though not much use for combat, they do have self defense then again obviously they can't exactly protect others. Considering quartz's purposes are to fight and guard. (G/t)s are mainly used as servants like pearls.

Their special ability is not all that special. It has its pros and cons, which was; that they can shift into any gem and gain parts of their powers. Though they aren't gonna be as durable as the gem they took form in. They can in fact summon the weapon that the gem they turned into have but can't properly use it.

Then Blue diamond took a handful of (G/t)s and sent them to the Zoo to help care for the living organics in it. (G/n) on the other hand, was now sent into a cubie full of amethysts, jaspers, and carnelians.

(G/n) now stood at the door way of the entrance of the cubies. The gems were ruff housing around the room, some was just sitting, laying or standing on their cubies as they all chit chatted.

(G/n) then just carefully went to their built in cubie, the door closed as you pass it. (G/n) stood in the cubie facing out to the hyperactive gems.

Suddenly the closed door soon opened revealing very curvy gem with two horn-like buns. She stepped in the room and began yelling.

"What are you rocks doing?!"

All the gems then froze as they turned to the irritated gem by the door. She kept yelling the quartz's. She began walking around passing each gems giving judging looks at them. then stopping to (G/n) who was very noticeable to the group with the colors of (color) and (2nd color). With (short/long) (hair color) hair. A little bit shorter that skinny jasper. Also wearing clothes with a blue diamond symbol on the middle.

"Why haven't i seen you before. Are you new?"

You looked over to her and nodded

"I just got here, blue diamond sent us here to help take care of the zoo."

"Hmm what gem are you supposed to be? Quite a different look for a quartz"

"I'm a (G/t) or (G/n) for short. we aren't really worthy enough to be called quartz's if I'm honest"

"(G/t).....oh! The defective gems? Oh stars why did they send more defects in the zoo!? Ughh, no matter. You defects are sent by the lustrous Blue diamond. So you better be behaved and thankful she took your sorry defective gems to service. That includes you rocks from earth!"

____________

(G/n) has been noticing something odd about themselves. They has been staring into a particular gem quite often than they noticed. As they continue on their duties to calm down some humans that were upset about something.

Once they finished, they went out amd to the door. Which was to their surprise met up with holly blue just by the door seemingly waiting for something.

Holly blue turned her gaze to them and shot them a stoic face.

"Is there something the matter holly blue?"

(G/n) asked as they kept a straight posture.

"I've been observing you, you seem to actually behaved than those rocks considering you're a defective type of gem."

They nodded not really knowing how to respond with this flattering comment from holly blue. She hummed at their response.

"Are (G/T)s usually like this?"

"Yes and no"
(G/n) shrugged as she spoke. Most (G/t)s are actually very roudy loud and obnoxious gems. Since they're quartz's and defects. It's just in their nature. Though they can be very respectful to higher rank gems which shows their side of them being okay guards and good servants.

"Hm well, off you go now. You and i have business to attend to. Farewell for now (G/n)..."

This kinda confused (G/n). Holly blue has never been like this. She usually yells at them most of the time not about behaviour wise though.

At these times holly blue is quite calm when they were alone together.

________________

"Hey, have you been noticing about holly blue?"

Skinny jasper asked as she sat next to (G/n) who was standing on her cubie. They nodded as a response.

"She has been pretty chill when it comes to you. It's like as if she has a thing for you or something."

8XL commented. (G/n) just shook their head sideways.

"There's no way guys. I'm positive she is just doing what she's supposed to do. I mean not to be rude or anything but you guys are very roudy. I just think she doesn't like that behaviour..?"

(G/n)'s statement took a turn into a question like sentence. The famethyst began to snicker and chuckle at the gem.

"Welll you are right but, that doesn't prove that she doesn't like you~"

"Yeah, I'm betting it' she definitely likes you! Why deny it?"

They famethyst continued to loom around the topic which (G/n) doesn't mind that much.

"I'm not too sure but if she does...can i even return it? and Is it even allowed?"

"Oh snap! Do you?!"

Carnelian shouted as she came close to their face, ignoring the last question.

"Well..."

They then heard the door open which caught the gem's attention and saw holly blue by the door. She then went over to (G/n) with a neutral expression.

(G/n) tilted their head as they awaited for holly blue to inform them to what she needed.

"You are needed else where, come with me. This will only take a minute"

She then turned away and began to walk out the door. (G/n) soon followed behind shifting their glance to the quartz's. They showed him a grin and gave some thumbs up some even moving their eyebrows up and down with a smirk.

(G/n) just grew a little flustered and faced back to holly blue as she took them into her office.

Holly blue stopped at the middle of the room leaving you in the room passing the door as it closes.

She faces to the from not turning to you as she spoke.

"I have an important question to ask you."

"What is it holly blue?"

Holly blue gave out a sigh as she turned to (g/n) with a slightly tinted blue face. But kept a stoic face as she walked over and close to them.

She narrowed her eyes and went near their ear. Which made (G/n) lean back a bit getting really flustered at the current position.

"Do you feel something odd when I'm around?"

"I-i um"

(G/n) began to stammer trying to find the right words. They explained that they do but nothing they felt around other gems.

"Another question...even if it isn't allowed would you still return it? This feeling i feel for you?"

(G/n)'s face grew very hot and left holly blue without a response.

"Well?"

She said with a demanding tone. They nodded making holly grow quite impatient.

"I was a proper response (G/n)"

"Y-yes...i do return it h-holly blue"

"Good"

Holly blue then stepped back a bit and faced (g/n) who was looking away embarrassedly. She took a hold of their cheeks and made the look at her as she goes in for a kiss.

(G/n) blushed madly as holly blue pulled away and broke the kiss.

"That will be all, I'll see you later (G/n)~"

(G/n) stiffly nodded and began to walk around the office with a deep (skin color).

_________Bonus________

(G/n) then arrived back at the room where the familiar quartz's were. With a face still tinted they walked in.

They quartz's looked at them and began to burst out of laughter. As they asked why their face was so deep (skin color).

"What happened? What did holly blue do to make you like this?"

Skinny asked as she chuckles and puts an arm around (g/n)'s shoulder. They just groaned and rubbed their face. They refused to answer which made the others laugh even more. They even joked that holly blue may have confessed to them of something or maybe even got a kiss from her.

_________

I'm so sorry for not uploading.
Modules are right by the corner amd I've been getting busy so uploads will be infrequent.
I hope you liked it!
Please comment and vote if you want to support me
You may request anything!
Apologize for any errors and misspells
Subrina out!
Words count: 1590

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.3K 707 12
A collection of one-shots with the characters from Steven Universe! I take requests, don't be shy! (It's not a huge deal, but when you make a request...
39 0 7
This just a copilation of my craziest dreams as one-shots, all the plots are secrets, get in under your risk and remember to announce the mistakes. Y...
142K 3.1K 32
Lookism oneshots! Book complete ✅ Requests permanently closed ✅
127K 3.9K 15
Girlfriend Scenarios included!!! Steven Universe x Male Reader Reader x Harem Coal Reader + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × Coals, A lowly...