New York, Old Feuds {Dramione...

By Rani_101

Hermione hasn't seen the Grangers in 6 years. She has missed the past 6 Granger Family reunions, but now she... More

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟷 | πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›πšœ
𝟸 | π™²πš˜πšžπšœπš’πš—πšœ
𝟹 | π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•
𝟺 | π™Όπš›πšœ. 𝙼
𝟻 | π™°πš—πš—πšŠπš‹πšŽπšπš‘
𝟼 | πš‚πš™πšŠ π™³πšŠπš’
𝟽 | πš‚πš‘πš˜πš™πš™πš’πš—πš
𝟽.𝟻 | π™³πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšŽπšœ
𝟽.𝟻 | π™·πšŠπš’πš›
𝟾 | πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πšŠπš•πš•
𝟿 | π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’
My Stories
10k πŸ₯³

π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ

2.8K 17 13
By Rani_101

Aaaaa that's it! The story is done! There won't be an epilogue for it. Thank you soooo much for reading!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeee I'm so happy rn! I really don't have anything to say right now, but thank you sooo much for reading this! I have another story that's Dramione called Back To England so if you wanted to check that out...I wouldn't mind....

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book, and I hope you enjoyed it! If anyone has any ideas for what my next story should be, I'm down! I'm already planning a short Percabeth story but I have no idea what to do after that! I'm down for Dramione, Percabeth, Zutara, SoKeefe, FourTris, Clace and Adrienette/Ladynoir. I'd love to hear your guys's ideas!

~ Rani 👑 ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.2K 17
Hermione goes to her mother's family reunion, and finds a bit of a surprise on the identity of some of her relatives. [completed] New cover! Which I...
102K 830 60
The Harry Potter casts all got phones after the war and downloaded instagram... what will happen when two groups find each other's P.s. Nicolas is a...
8.7K 182 11
Just you very typical family reunion, with mean cousins, lies, heartbreak, fights and a wedding. What else do you need? It's been a while since Hermi...
185K 2.4K 13
Hermione's Family is having a reunion, but what her Family does not know is how successful she is, and to whom she is married. Most of her cousin's h...