Ink And Roses... || Jikook [P...

By nyx_rose7

The sweet love story of a hot tattoo artist that finds passion in ink and a college student who's burdened wi... More

Hello! 😘
1: baby love
2: don't know anymore
3: butterflies
4: ink and roses
5: wanna spend time with you
6: cutie and the tease
7: dinner awaits
8: something new
10: yes angel, cuddles
11: just love you a lot
12: i find home in you

9: at the mercy of your touch

591 35 21
By nyx_rose7

<Author>

Jungkook gasped softly, a whimper leaving his lips when Jimin's thumb brushed over his nipple, the nub hardening as he repeated the process. Butterflies erupted in his stomach as the ravenet's other hand traced over his skin, leaving goosebumps in its trail.

It was exhilarating, to be at someone's mercy. To let them do what they please with you. It wasn't something to be taken lightly, requiring a lot of trust for it. And Jungkook did trust Jimin, but he couldn't help the slight nervousness coursing through him.

But then again, Jimin was there to make his nervousness go away as he caught his lips in a comforting kiss, his touch soothing Jungkook's nerves so effectively. It was almost unbelievable, the effect Jimin had on the younger, the way he was able to make him feel so small and safe and loved.

"You remember your safe words, bunny?" Jimin's asked softly, hands brushing over Jungkook's inner thighs. It took him a second, the sensual touch being a distraction.

He nodded, catching his lower lip between his teeth.

"Can you tell me what they are baby?" he could hear Jimin's smooth honey voice as he asked him that question, right beside his ear, before the younger felt soft kisses being littered along his neck, collarbone, getting trailed down across his chest.

Jungkook nodded again.

"R-red for stop, yellow for slower a-and green for okay..." he listed them, voice just above a whisper, yet enough for Jimin to register.

"Good boy." Jungkook felt his face heat up at the praise, feeling Jimin's hands move towards his inner thighs, the touch making him shiver. "Use them whenever you need them, okay bunny?"

On Jungkook's slight nod, Jimin kissed him gently to calm his nerves. Making him relax into the sheets. Jungkook loved how the older was so soft for him at times.

But fuck, gone was that softness now.

"I'm gonna make you see stars today, bunny." That's what Jimin had said before smashing their lips for a heated kiss.

Jungkook was pushed back down into the bed as his back arched from all the sensations coursing through his body.

A vibrator had been inside him for a while now and god, he felt so good.

A loud moan was drawn out of him as Jimin pushed the toy further into him, drawing another string of whines when it hit his prostate.

The younger had been edged twice by now, and as Jimin's other hand moved up and down his member, Jungkook wanted to cry-

He felt so good. But still not enough.

He needed Jimin. Jungkook was so sensitive from being denied his orgasm that every touch from Jimin felt a thousand times more intense.

"Hyung-" he gasped loudly as the older pulled the toy out only to push it back with force.

"Yeah bunny? You wanna cum?" Jimin cooed tauntingly, moving his hand at a fast pace.

Jungkook shook his head, sobbing softly as his hands fisted against the silk ties, knuckles turning white from the pressure.

"N-no- want you please- ah!"

Jimin smirked almost devilishly, a part of him wanting to make his cute little boyfriend beg a bit more before giving him what he wanted.

But the part wanting to spare some mercy to the poor thing finally won.

Jungkook whined when the vibe was pulled out of him, as he clenched around nothing, wanting to be filled up.

His breath hitched when the familiar pair of lips attacked his, devouring him right there so fucking ravenously. He moaned into the other's mouth when he felt Jimin's member drag across his hole.

"Hyung... p-please-" he whined, voice a bit hoarse from all the screaming he had done till now. "want y-you..."

Jimin shushed him sweetly, a mocking chuckle leaving past his lips as he bit on Jungkook's earlobe.

"You want my cock so bad, don't you? So desperate, hmm bunny?" he whispered seductively before gripping his jaw tightly.

"Then be fucking patient, be my good little bunny." Jungkook whimpered, biting on his lower lip before nodding shakily.

Jimin watched the younger squirm beneath him as he slowly pushed himself inside him, groaning as the younger clenched around him, his warm tight heat swallowing him whole.

"Fuck baby-" he cursed, holding Jungkook's legs apart as he slowly started moving after getting a shaky 'I'm okay now' from the younger.

Jungkook was on cloud nine, head rolling back into the pillow as Jimin moved inside him, hitting all the right places like an expert. The drag of his member against his walls was deep, leaving behind a delicious burn that had the younger craving for more.

Tears of pleasure clung to his lashes, sliding down his flushed cheeks, breathy moans leaving his now swollen red lips as Jimin continued to fuck him, his hands gripping onto his tiny waist. He tried move his hips to get more friction and Jimin groaned against his neck.

He'd craved him so much, Jungkook thought as the older rammed into him with a rough pace, the knot in his stomach building up again.

A broken whine got stuck in his throat when the ravenet hit his prostate with precision, back arching off the bed with the pure bliss.

"H-hyung-" he moaned rather loudly with a certain hard thrust. "Harder please... there!"

Jimin looked down at the other. Flushed cheeks, caramel skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat, decorated with a constellation of red and purple, nipples still hardened with how much he had played with them, lips so red and pretty and his expression that was contorted with all the pleasure he was receiving.

His boyfriend was such a beautiful sight, looking so fucked out with his fluffy hair sprawled all over the pillow, some bits sticking to his forehead as he let out little 'uh uh uh's with Jimin's rough thrusts.

The ravenet couldn't help himself as he leaned down to capture Jungkook's lips into another hungry kiss, his moulding perfectly against the younger's.

"Feels good, bunny?" Jimin growled lowly as he took hold of Jungkook's member, stroking it at a torturous pace just to make his angel whine more. The younger could only moan in response, lie there and take whatever Jimin gave him.

"Being all tied up and blindfolded, letting me do whatever I wanna do to you? So dirty baby..." he said before planting small bites across his chest, kissing every inch of skin he could reach.

He lightly grazed his teeth over his left nipple, the touch on the abused bud making Jungkook cry out in sensitivity.

Jimin continued to thrust hard and rough, hitting deep inside Jungkook.

"H-hyung!" Jungkook cried out as Jimin hit his prostate again. "Gonna, I-I'm gonna-"

"Gonna cum bunny? Gonna make a big mess for hyung?" Jimin asked in a deep scratchy voice. He gave a slight tug to his member when Jungkook didn't answer, swiping his thumb over the sensitive tip.

The younger nodded, another sob leaving his throat. "Y-yes! Oh god-" he stuttered, "gonna cum please hyung!"

Jimin continued ramming into him, his own climax getting nearer as he leaned down to kiss Jungkook's neck and shoulders, the colours contrasting against Jungkook's soft skin.

"Go ahead bunny," he gave another hard thrust, hand still working Jungkook. "make a mess of yourself, a pretty mess for hyung."

That was enough to tip Jungkook over the edge, his orgasm hitting him so hard that he felt like he was seeing stars as he spilled into the ravenet's hand, hips stuttering while he whined incoherently.

Jimin fucked him through his orgasm, chasing his own release too as Jungkook clung to the silk ties for life, his body practically moving with every thrust.

He let out a groan as he climaxed, releasing into Jungkook who shuddered with oversensitivity.

Jimin really wasn't kidding when he said he'll make him see stars.

==

Thoughts?

Hope you enjoyed, there's a lot of fluff in the next update.

Don't forget to vote, love you! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
457K 22.6K 68
[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a CEO at his father's company, which is on...
337K 29.1K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
30.6K 1.3K 12
Jimin a submissive working in the bdsm world lives and thrives off the attention given to him by everyone of his clients. He likes them rough tough a...