ANOTHER GREAT LOVE STORY ~ S...

By just-Reiding

He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The... More

Welcome
911 what's your emergency.
Homemade cookies
Elevator Ride
Hi, what can I get you?
hey Jakie,
Running into him
Phone Call
Nerves
lunch date
making plans
Jakie's place
prepping for a date
Table for Two
First Kiss
Invite
Going Out
Drinks
Cab or something
Day off
Lunch Date pt.2
Girlfriend
Open window
pie
Unexpected visit
Mansion
Dinner with the team
News
Pretty Boy
Books and coffee
Strange man
Work call
Confidential
Jello
Rest
Goodnight
moving
'the team'
Losing friends
Open doors
Bed and Lamp
Jackson Everet
Past cases
Brothers
Bullets
Operating Room
Hospital
Waiting
Finally back
Epilogue
Thank you for 4.5k views!!

Secrets and Lies

1K 17 6
By just-Reiding

It's been 2 months since Spencer's Anthrax incident. We've been together for about 3 months now. I've always had trouble naming my feelings. This was a clear example of one of those times. My relationship with Spencer has grown over the past 2 months. We understand each other in a way that wouldn't have seemed slightly possible when we started dating. He understands me and I, him. But a week after our 3-month anniversary date, we got in a fight. It was a big fight too.

 I was in the middle of eating out of the carton of ice cream in my apartment when I got a text. It was spencer. He was saying how he wants to talk and that he was outside. I thought about ignoring the text and continue watching my movie but knowing spencer he'd probably show up at my door next. I grabbed my jacket and walked out. He was standing against his car. I made my way over to him and stood about 5 feet away. "Hey Riv," he said. He knew I didn't really want to talk to him(partially because of the face I made when he called me by the nickname he made for me when everything was "going great") so he stayed where he was standing instead of giving me a hug, and for that I was grateful.

 "What do you want Spencer?" I asked simply, clearly annoyed. "River look... I'm sorry," he said. I sighed and looked at him. "Spencer, another sorry isn't going to make what you did okay. You don't keep secrets in a relationship. And you definitely don't keep the type of secret you kept from me. I get that you didn't tell me the first 2 months of dating but... this long? And the worst thing is I didn't even hear it from you! I don't blame you for doing what you did, but I do blame you for not telling me. I also blame you for lying about it." a feeling of sadness came over me as I thought about what I had to say next. My eyes burned and I tried to swallow the lump I felt in the back of my through.

 "I don't think I can be in a relationship with someone who keeps secrets and lies," I said, softly. I regretted it. The second it came out of my mouth I wanted to take it back but I didn't because it's what I needed to do. I never had time for a relationship, I was super busy. I knew it would distract me and possibly leave me heartbroken. "River," Spencer said in an almost pleading tone and stepped closer. "No i- I can't," I said and ran back into my apartment tears threatening to fall. They didn't start flooding until I closed the door and slid onto the floor.

 I was sobbing as mahogany came over and tried to comfort me. I decided to call Jakie and not long after she came to comfort me as well. "jakie, I never felt like this after a breakup." I said in between sobs. "Why do I feel like this?" I basically yelled as I broke into more sobs. Jakie sighed and started rubbing my back. "Maybe because you never really loved anyone as you loved him," she said and I shot up. "I don't love him," I said defensively. "Then why do you feel like this?" she said 100% believing that I'm in love with Spencer. I laid back down on the sofa. "I don't love him. I don't" I said quietly to myself as I drifted off to a dreamless sleep with jakie and mahogany by my side. And no boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.7K 53
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓.. πš‚πš™πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπš› πšπšŽπš’πš was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...
440K 13.2K 33
─ ✩ ❝ 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘒𝘧𝘦𝘡𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩, π˜ͺ 𝘴𝘩𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘒𝘳π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
357K 9K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
436K 12.7K 48
in which a psychologist, who actually can figure out roman numerals, experiences 3 things along the way: a new, maybe not so new job a new, maybe n...