The Love That Bounds

By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... More

01 |The Thorns That Prick|
02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
14 |The Soul That's Crushed|
15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
22 |The Side That She Takes|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
30 |The Things That He Does For Her|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|

10.4K 553 40
By 5454tiffany

Soham finally reached home, excited to spend some quality time with his family in which he looked for for years.

He walked inside and checked the living room and noticed that no one wasn't there.

In confusion he checked the dinning room where he last left everyone and no one was there either.

"Sanyukta?" he called, placing his bag on the chair as he walked down the hall in disappointment.

"I'm in the kitchen," she answered.

He smiled to know at least she was there and went into the kitchen, only to see her cooking.

"Good evening jaan," he said lovingly, snaking his hands around her waist, taking up and eating the last dried fruit in the bowl she was eating out of.

Sanyukta slapped his hand playfully and continued to stir the pot while he was chuckling behind of her.

Soham nuzzled his head more into her neck, increasing his grip around her waist, hugging her tightly making her smile.

"Where is everyone?" he asked, playing with her hair.

"Mom and dad went shopping and papa went to the pharmacy. And yes, Aisha is in the guest room."

"Aisha is here?"

"Yeah, she came earlier today. She was talking so sweetly to me I couldn't believe that it was actually her standing before me.

She told me everything and even apologized for her actions."

"She is changing slowly and I am very happy for that. I guess when I belted out my feelings to her it actually made her feel guilty."

"When did you do that?" Sanyukta asked, turning to face him.

"A few weeks ago I guess, I can't remember exactly but that day she was really pissing me off and it just came out."

"Well I am glad to hear that you got that off of your chest and that it is making her realize her mistake.

Anyway I am making Palak Paneer for dinner."

Sanyukta turned back around to continue cooking the food, holding in her laughter.

"What! Sani yaar you know I hate Palak Paneer then why are you making it? I won't eat dinner tonight," Soham whined, folding his arms across his chest angrily.

"I'm joking baby." She bursted out in laughter upon seeing his childish reaction and he just glared at her. "I am making Biryani."

"It's not funny Sani. I'm leaving."

Before Soham left, Sanyukta grabbed his hand and kissed his pout then moved her lips to his ear. "You look so cute like this."

Soham blushed and walked away to talk to Aisha before he changed and freshen up.

He walked into her room and saw her staring deeply at their 'family' photo which was taken when he was 10.

"You miss Randhir and Siya a lot don't you," he spoke, making her look up at him.

"Yes and no."

"Why is that so?"

Soham was now sitting next to her on the couch, with his hands in his lap.

"I miss them because they showered me with so much love and care that I can't even explain. Everything I wanted they would give me without arguing and whenever I would get hurt they would take care of me like a glass doll.

But I don't miss them because I now realize after so much thought that all my life they have manipulating me and instigating me against you.

They used to hurt you, abuse you and cause you pain and most of the the time I would push them to because all my life I was taught to hate you because you ruined their lives.

So that's why I say I miss them and I don't miss them."

She sighed and looked away from him, knowing that she wasn't worthy and deserving to be in his sight after everything she has done.

"Aisha I can't tell you whether you should miss Randhir and Siya or not. That is absolutely your choice but I can tell you that even though you did cause me pain I still love you and I will always protect and provide for you as a brother.

I know we started off on an awful start but let's now continue our lives with love."

Soham took her into a small side hug and held her hand tightly, rubbing his thumb over her skin. "You will always be my baby sister and I love you very much."

She was now in tears. Crying because even after putting him through much he still loved and cared for her

Honestly, she didn't deserve it, she wasn't worthy of his love but he wanted her to stay be his side. No matter what.

"Now wipe your tears and get ready for game night."

She nodded and fixing her clothes as he broke the hug, he flashed her a small smile and left her room.
~~~~~
"Am I a dog?" Sanyukta asked trying to guess for the billionth time but was again incorrect.

Both teams were tied and it was up to Sanyukta to break it and make her team win.

This was their final game of Heads Up and so far Soham's team was leading by 1 point over all out of all of the games they have played so far, and she couldn't make him win that round again and rub it in her face.

"Am I a shark?" she guessed but was again incorrect.

"It lived many years ago with cave men!" Rajveer shouted, giving her a hint.

"No papa that is cheating. That hint was too obvious," Soham said jumping off the couch but Sanyukta pushed him back.

"You just don't want me to win. I still remember the hint you gave Aisha in the first round okay pati dev."

"10 seconds left beta," Himanshi spoke restlessly.

Gaurav acted out the particular animal's actions, roaring loudly making her chuckle.

Using the hint Rajveer gave her and seeing the actions of Gaurav she guessed again, shouting out her answer.

"Am I a T-Rex?"

"Yes!" They shouted in victory and she moved the phone forward in order for it to pass it as correct and end the game.

Soham, Aisha and Urmi slammed their hands on the couch in failure, pouting sadly.

"I won and you lost. I won and you lost. Haha!" Sanyukta said loudly, sticking her tongue out at him as she danced in front of him in victory.

"Just wait wifey I will beat you in the next game."

"Can we move on to the next game? Remember we can only play for another hour because we only have three hours before our flight and you know that from here to the airport is an hour and to go through checking and customs takes a long time," Himanshi said.

"Okay, so the next game is called Quiz race. One member of each team has to complete a math question on the cards before them and run to door where the other member of each opposing team will check to see if their answer is correct."

"Cool."

"So the first persons going up against each other are Soham and Sanyukta," Gaurav announced.

They looked at each other competitively as they stood quietly at the starting line with their cards in their hands.

"On your mark, get set, go!"

Soham and Sanyukta ran to the cushions in front of them and sat on the floor solving the math question on their card.

"Come on Sanyukta!"

"Come on Soham!"

Soham never felt this way before. So happy and peaceful spending time with his family, laughing in enjoyment and having fun.

He wanted this so badly but never got it. He always wanted to spend time with him family, to laugh with them, to have fun with them, to make beautiful memories with them that he could remember forever but that never happened.

Before he was so broken and scared to even sit adjacent to his parents that spending time with them was almost impossible.

His grandfather would often spend time with him but it wasn't the same. It wasn't what he imagined it would be but today he was finally experiencing what he imagined and it was amazing.

He finally got the missing happiness he was longing for.

An hour passed and Sanyukta's team was leading his by 5 points.

He was shocked by the way how Sanyukta was solving the math question so quickly and she didn't even get one wrong.

By her speed of answering the questions he thought she would get some of them wrong but he was the wrong one underestimating her and her skills.

"It has been an hour and I am proud to say that our team has won!" Rajveer shouted.

"I told you we would win. Now you owe me 100 rupees and ice cream," Sanyukta whispered in his ear.

"We will see."

"Okay we have to go. I really don't want to but we have to. It's my brother's birthday and we have to fly to England to celebrate but we will be back soon."

"It's okay mom I can totally understand. By the way which brother is it? Harsh uncle or Himanshu uncle?"

"Harsh."

Gaurav and Himanshi hugged Sanyukta tightly, pulling Soham in to shower some love on him too.

"Here, I got the two of you something," Himanshi said.

She handed a small photo album to Sanyukta which contained all of the baby pictures of her ever since she was born until she was one month old before they gave her to Rajveer.

She also handed Soham a small box which had a beautiful watch inside and a book entitled 'How to Handle Your Pregnant Wife'.

Seeing the book he chuckled and place it behind his back so that Sanyukta couldn't get to see it.

"I will miss-" before he could finish, he got a call from his office, telling him that he needed to come urgently.

"Sorry Sani but I have to go too. There has been a break in at the office. Rajveer papa we have to go."

She nodded understanding that it was urgent and waved at both her parents and Soham as they left.

"So I guess it's just the three of us huh?"

"Yup."

"By the way Urmi, how is Vanya?"

"She is at home with her aunt. I wanted to carry her with me but she was so clinged on to her aunt she didn't want to leave her."

"Aww that's so cute."
~~~~~~~
1:15 am

Soham entered the house feeling drained and exhausted from dealing with the break in and security breech at the office.

He walked into his room, throwing his bag on the couch and looked on the bed noticing that Sanyukta wasn't there.

He went over to the bathroom and knocked on the door but didn't get any answer.

He walked out of their room and went to the guest room, thinking that she might be with Aisha but upon entering the room he saw that along with her, Aisha wasn't in her room either.

Worried as hell, he rushed down the hall calling her name but suddenly he heard giggling coming from the laundry room.

Soham opened the door and saw Sanyukta and Aisha inside doing the laundry, laughing like crazy.

"What are you guys doing? It's 1 in the freaking morning."

"Sorry but we weren't sleepy and we didn't want to watch a movie so we decided to do the laundry. They needed to be done anyway," Sanyukta told, taking the set of dry clothes she took from the drier and placed them in the basket.

"You guys are weird."

"I am guessing you were worried."

"Very. I thought something happened to you two."

"You worry too much and we are fine." Sanyukta pecked his lips and fixed his jacket." Now go and change and get some sleep. You look tired."

He smiled at her concern for him and blew her a kiss before he left the room.

After changing, he fell face forward on the bed in exhaustion and cuddled with her pillow, waiting for her to come and wrap herself in his arms so that he could sleep peacefully.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉

5454tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...
1.1K 170 17
She wanted loyalty 💫 He only knows lust🌘 She needed cure💖 He only knows destruction 🌊 She is the dark sky🖤 And he's her moon 🌝 What will happen...
279K 19.9K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
47.7K 7.2K 29
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...