Reincarnated into an Otome Ga...

Af Moonlight_Fireflies8

In her past life before reincarnating, she was a test subject where they fused an ancient, enchanted demon ka... Mere

Author's Note/Disclaimer
1~ Prologue
2. A New Beginning?
3. Family and Questions
4. 4-year Findings
5. Sneaking out
6. You...Again!
Side Chapter: My Debut ~ Leona
7. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 1
8. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 2
9. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 3
10. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 4
11. Grounded...But I am I gonna listen? Nope!
12. A little fun and Mischief never caused harm to anyone. Or does it? pt1
13. Breaking in pt1
14. Breaking In pt2
15. 10 years time skip
16. Game on!
17. Pass or Fail?
18. Potentially a new Best Friend?
19. The Villainess?
20. Demonic Beasts Rampage
21. New Recruits?
22. Old Legends?
23. New Journey?
24. What lies ahead?
Side chapter: A Villain's World pt1
25. Saving her majesty
26. Eterna Forest and The abandoned Ruins of Eterna
27. Not worthy to be Queen if words aren't kept.
28. A Potential Love Rival?
29. Love or Duty?
30. Redthorn Isle
31. Letters and Lilies
Side chapter: The untold truth
32. The home of mythical creatures
~Author's Note~
33. The Boss's night visit
34. Old Tricks, Old Me
35. Boredom and Rants
36. A night trip at the Temple
37. Past memories coming to Haunt
Side story: A Villain's World pt2
38. Yokohama Village
39. A New Little Brother
40. Fawn Brothers
42. Saving the Spring pt 1
43. Saving the Spring pt2

41. Yokohama Disaster?

322 14 0
Af Moonlight_Fireflies8

It's now exactly a month that we've stayed at Yokohama village.

And guess what?

I JUST COMPLETED THE DEVICE!!! To be honest I found a solution to the problem I just inserted my mana crystal along with my spatial magic so that...

One. It could last longer, 30years specifically.

And two. When it depletes and needs recharging I'll get a signal to come back.

I'm honestly such a genius, and now today I just need to bring it over for Uncle to see.

Which I so happen to be on my way right now.

I greet many villagers as they have slowly grown accustom to my behaviour as most days I'm always like this, though today I'm extremely happy so there's a bounce in my steps. A few people noticed my good mood as more people approached me to say hi and to just chit chat for a bit.

2hrs have passed before I managed to get to Uncle and Archie's house, I was ready to knock on the door but as my hand slowly begin to touch the wood, the door surprisingly moved back silently.

It was unlocked?

"Uncle? Archie?" I call out softly opening the door, the house was rather deadly silent. The atmosphere felt very ominous and eerie that even I was getting an uneasy, I had a bad feeling that something bad had happened.

Walking slowly step by step making sure my footsteps were light and silent. Before ducking away behind a one of the tall bookshelves in the lounge and setting up a spatial warp barrier to hide behind.

"Where's the boy?" A rough male voice ordered.

"He's gone captain." another voice responded sternly.

"Forget the boy. As long as we have his old man than we have the key to the spring. Now move it, to Yokohama mountain." the same rough voice commanded.

Hearing their footsteps grow louder, I watch as they pass by...

It was the Blue Moon Mercenary group!

That Mike guy had Uncle heaved up on his shoulder as they walked quickly past. As they did I let out a light sigh, that I didn't know I was holding. It was than that one of the men turned around and stared at my spot before looking away to scope around the room and turning to follow the rest of the group.

Hmmm, I see. So, that's how they got in. To think someone with spatial affinity was in their little squad. To bad he's only a novice.

Anyhow, let's find Archie and bring him to a safe place before going to save Uncle. This could seriously affect the mission if we aren't able to access the mountain.

It was then that a little voice came floating in to my ears, "Lilith?"

"Archie!" I cry dismantling my spell and rushing towards him, "are you okay?"

"yes, I'm fine. But that man took father! Save him please." Archie whimpered, while rubbing his eyes.

I go to hug him only to whisper into his ear, "I will. But..."

"But?"

Hearing his confusion I smirk graced my lips as a vicious light passed through my eyes, "I'll do it once I find the real Archie." I say pushing him back and finally showing my condescending smirk that I was masking.

The shock from my push and words made him slip up as he held his finger up at me and cried while panicking, "Y-you. What are you saying! I am Archie!"

I was getting bored so I looked away at my nails and just replied mockingly, "No, you're not. You're that space guy in your Blue whatever group."

"How dare you insult the Blue Moon Mercenary group! You'll pay for this." He yelled angrily, while stomping.

"Come try." Is all I had to say while continuing to admire my clean polished nails with a sly smile.

"Oh and before you go, just know that any harm you cause to either Uncle or Archie will be returned ten folds."

And before he could say a word more, I clicked my fingers and the Archie illusion vanished.

Gosh, this was tiring. When can a girl catch a break, I was hoping for a good, relaxing day after I finished with the device. Sadly, I'll have to go save Yokohama now.

'What a great time to save the world,' I sarcastically though whilst rolling my eyes.

I'm an assassin what part of my job is to save people much less the world!

Where's a hero when you need one?

Now then, seeing how he was able to make a form of Archie that means either two things. One, Archie got taken but then again they had spoken about Archie not being taken with them. But that could have been said to throw me off...

Then there's option two, Archie is not taken and is somewhere in the village. But the question is where?

Just as I was contemplating the various places he could be, I got a incoming message from Rowan, 'Hey, Lilith. Where are you? We're at your place now and Archie wants to see you.'

Hearing that another option flashed in my mind, Or he could be with the other two...

Which now makes my job a whole lot easier.

'Rowan, I'm coming over now. Make sure to enter and look after Archie okay?'

'Alright, but where are you and why do you sound so serious?'

'I'll explain in a second. Wait for me.'

And just like that I ended the message link and started chanting a short spell to conjure up a spatial hole. God, I hope my nausea will disappear soon... I thought as I stared worriedly at the hole.

Whelp, time to go down the hole...here I go.

As I jump down the open black hole, I wait to see a flash of light before falling down into my workshop.

Expecting a harsh fall, I'm surprised to see that after opening my eyes not only was I not hurt at all but I wasn't even on the floor instead I was safely in the arms on Rowan.

All three looked at me with a questioning look, Rowan especially looked at me with his eyebrow raised and his eyes filled with laughter.

I jump out of his arms while saying a brief "thank you." 

To that he just replied with a "you're welcome. You're free to do it again anytime."

With that I slightly flushed pink from embarrassment before turning to Archie and running over to him to give him a big hug, "Archie!"

"I was so worried about you," I said softly while hugging him closely and stroking his head and giving him a small peck on the head. Completely ignoring the incoming nausea I felt after going through the hole.

"Big sis? Why are you sad?"

"It's nothing Archie, though I need to ask you a few questions."

"okay!"

"One, can you tell me how to enter Yokohama mountain to get to the Spring?"

"Ah, why do you want to know?"

"I'm going to go save Uncle."

"Father/Chief got taken!" all three boys yelled surprised.

"yes, but I'm going to get him back. Now, Archie. Is there a way to enter the barrier?"

"Yes, but only Father and I can do it."

"Hmmm, alright Archie look at this crystal." I say taking out a mana crystal the size of a child's palm.

"Is that?"

"Yes it is what you think it is, now shush." I reply, before turning back to Archie and saying, "Archie, see this crystal?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to push out your special magic towards this."

"Which magic?"

"The one only you and Uncle can use."

"Lilith! It's to dangerous!" Both Rowan and Braylon shout pulling at my arms.

"Shut it! I know what I'm doing."

"It's okay Archie, if it breaks then we'll do it again alright?"

"You have more! No wonder you treat that thing without care."

"Shut up." I say irritated while tossing two crystals into a portal sending both into the hands of Rowan and Braylon.

"Now, Archie. I'll be here with you so don't worry, just focus on pouring your magic out, I'll do the rest."

"Okay, big sis."

Just like that the room grew quiet, as I held Archie's hand and waited for Archie's magic to heighten. Once the glow from his body was strong enough, I guided it along into the mana crystal and watched as it grew brighter. Once it done, I told Archie to stop and let go of the crystal.

The plain clear crystal was now a floating bright golden colour, grabbing it and slipping it into my space. I pat his head while saying, "Good job, Archie. You did well today."

Archie smiled but as he did he began to sway until he fell unconscious in my arms, I gave a small smile as I went to put him in my spare bedroom. I casted a spatial illusionary barrier around the room before walking back down to the workshop.

"I'm going now." I say heading for the door.

But before I could clutch the handle Rowan was in front of me, "Lilith?"

"Yes?" I respond with my eyebrow lifted.

"How did you do that before?"

"What do you mean?" I ask back innocently, I just decided to play dumb cause honestly I couldn't be bothered explaining.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Who is you boss?"

"What? Lilith why did you just ask that?"

"Who is your boss?"

"Lilith, that has nothing to do with this."

"And? you're just avoiding the question."

"Lilith, you know I can't tell you."

"tsk, how hypocritical. You won't tell me what I want to know yet you expect me to tell you how I did that?"

"..."

"how is it that you can keep secrets but I can't?"

"Lilith, you know that's not what I meant."

"yeah, I know." I responded nodding my head, I really did..."But to be honest I can't be bothered explaining so, imma go now." I finished shrugging my shoulders unbothered by it all and walking past him saying brightly, "Bye! And look after Archie. If I find out that something happened to him I'll have your two necks, okay?...Okay!"

And like that I jumped back and into another black hole I had conjured up before immediately closing it up so they couldn't follow.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

904 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
2.5K 51 15
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
1.9K 110 52
When Monarki found herself tied inside a dark castle dungeon, she merely thought that it was all just a product of her dream. But when knights appear...
28 1 9
Where did things go wrong? Or was it even right to begin with? Mistakenly late to home, she came across an unthinkable situation on an ordinary day. ...