Vento Aureo || Her Muse ||

By Fancybunnynii

No words can describe what she felt when she travels with Bruno Bucciarati and his team. In fact, she is sile... More

|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||

|| 7 ||

2.9K 100 11
By Fancybunnynii

Quickly, he shoots a bullet at the fishing line to save Latte. Shock runs through Latte's body as blood flew out of her mouth. Her body flies out the doorway to the hallway. Mista quickly runs after her. Latte uses her legs to steady herself and prop her feet on the doorway stop herself. Mista quickly shoots at the door, sending his sex pistols to find their target. 

It seems that his stands found their target as the fishing hook disappears from her neck. Mista let out a sigh of relief as he looks down at Latte. She gives him a thumbs up then stands up. "I knew that bastard would be cooling himself." He spoke up. She silently thanks the man as she grips her parasol tightly. "I'll handle this guy, you handle for the second user." Mista told her. 

Latte nods her head then begins the search for the other user. She decides to check the other rooms for any sign of the stand user. Mista glares at the door way that leads to the user. "You'll pay for that." He thought to himself, angry at himself for accidently hurting the mute woman. He walk towards the doorway. He will make the enemy pay for hurting his partner. "Mista! He is in here." One of his pistols calls out. 

Mista shot the glass window. He is able to shoot Pesci's hand twice, shooting his pinkie clean off. Entering the room, he finds Pesci cowering in fear. "Answer my questions within two seconds. If not, I'll shoot your eyes." He threatens Pesci. 

"First question, where the hell is your friend? Uno..."

"Hell if I know! I don't know where he is, either!" 

"Due, all right. Then die!" Before Mista could shoot Pesci, an elderly man grabs his gun and begging for help. The old man begs but mentions Mista's name. Quickly, he points the gun at the man. "Who the hell are you!?" He asks. Within a split second, his whole body becomes older. "Grateful Dead..." The man simply said. The gunner lands on his back, weaken by the man's stand. 

The man reveals himself to be the second stand user, Prosciutto as he changed back to normal. Pesci was joyful to see his brother but Prosciutto responds with violence. He berates Pesci but told him to not lose his cool so easily. "Grow up Pesci or we'll never win." He turns around to pick up Mista's gun to point it as Mista's head. "The deed's already done!" Prosciutto shouts. 

BANG 

BANG 

BANG!

He shot three bullets into Mista's head then throws the gun aside. "You said you caught a woman with your stand." He spoke up, "Where is she?" Pesci blinks then realizing that he forgot about her. "Ah! You're right, bro-" A sound made them turn to the closed door. Pesci's breath quickens. "Is she t-there behind the door?" He stutters out. 

"No matter, we'll deal with this easily." 

Their bodies become still when hearing a faint click in the air. A breath left Pesci's lips then something flew into the air striking Pesci in the face from the bar. A cry left Pesci's lips as a glass bottle hit him. Pieces of glass dig into his cheek. He flew on his back. Prosciutto's eyes lands on something hitting the edge of the ash tray to the air. It is thrown at Prosciutto but his stand swipe the ash tray away. 

He quickly sends his stand to swipe whatever is at the bar. The illusion of surprise is gone as tiny shards reveal Latte to them. "So, you are the woman Pesci caught before." Prosciutto notes. A glare was his response. "Grateful Dead!" He sends his stand to attack Latte. As it's fist connects with her face, she scatter into pieces. Latte suddenly appears under the stand, sending her parasol's sharp tip to stab under its chin. The taste of copper coat his lips. He felt her blade hit the roof of his mouth and even his tongue. "Bitch!" He curses at the woman. She shatters again when the stand lands another hit. "Why I can't hit this person, unless-" He thought then he grabs the ash tray from the ground to throw it behind him. 

The tray hit its mark as pieces of shards fell on the ground to reveal another Latte. She barely dodges the tray from hitting her chest. Pesci raises his head, looking at two Latte's from both sides. "HUH?! TWO OF THEM?!" He cried out. Prosciutto scoffs, "No, you idiot. One of them is a stand. The question is which one is the user?" 

Both Latte's decide to charge to not give Prosciutto time to figure it out. With their parasols ready, they start attacking both Prosciutto and Pesci. Latte dodges and avoid Grateful's attack while her double chases after the fleeing Pesci. "Brother!" Prosciutto is annoyed by Pesci's cries for help. Both Latte seems to be real for the blonde man as their appearance mirror each other even after they are growing a bit older. Having enough of this annoyance, Prosciutto is able to strike Latte in the stomach. 

This Latte scatters into pieces, leaving one Latte chasing Pesci. She performs a front cartwheel, slamming her heel on top of the man's head. Performing the splits, she attempts to brush Pesci under his feet with her left leg. He hop back to avoid her legs but lost his balance. Falling face first, she is about to strike Pesci's back with her hidden blade but Prosciutto quickly intervene. 

 "You are the real deal!" Prosciutto declares, quickly sending his stand to hit Latte. She was about to jump back until Pesci wraps his arms around her legs. Her eyes widen to see the stand land its fist into her face. His eyes widen to see Latte scatter into pieces. "WHAT?!" Both of them shouts out. Hearing a click, Prosciutto turns his body to grab something invisible in the air. His lips form a grin to see Latte holding his wrist to pull him away from her throat. "Got you now!" At least, he will take care of this pest first. Using his stand, he quickens Latte's age at a faster rate. She is able to strike her blade into his stomach, pushing him away from her. 

"Beach Boy!" A fishing hook strikes Latte in the stomach able to move past her parasol. Blood flew her lips as she felt the hook tearing open her stomach from the inside. No sounds left her lips as Pesci swung his stand to send Latte into the ceiling with a loud bang. Pulling the hook from Latte, it tore a large wound at her stomach area. Blood coat the floor under Latte. Prosciutto looks down at the glassy eyed Latte, silently proud of his work. "...D-did I get her?" Pesci asks. The blonde man simply kicks Latte's side to see no moment from her.

"Why don't you deal with her earlier?! Huh?!" Prosciutto shouts at Pesci. The green haired man quickly apologies. 

"Annoying bitch. No matter, " He curses at Latte. Dealing with her made them lose precious time. "The girl must be in the driver's cab...let's go." He said, walking towards the door. Both stand users left Mista and Latte behind. The mute woman scatter into pieces. The real Latte lean against the wall, holding her bloody stomach. 

"That...was close...If...I didn't use my stand, then I would have died." Latte thought to herself. She bit the bottom of her lip, pain blooms from her stomach. Her right hand press against her bleeding stomach, applying pressure from bleeding out. She removes her coat to bundle it up to press against her bleeding stomach. Her ears caught the sounds of crying. 

"Mista...!" That crying sounds familiar. It is one of Mista's stands. Breathing heavily, she crawls to where Mista is laying. Her eyes lands on number 5 telling Mista to get up. Sobbing is what Latte heard from number 5. The sound of her dragging herself to Mista made the pistol look up. She laid on her left side, facing Mista. "L-Latte! Y-you are alive...!" The mute woman felt dread in her stomach when seeing Mista's state. 

"Just barely..." She thought to herself. Latte wonders if Mista is born lucky to survive something like this. Number 5 look up to see something appear behind Latte. A feminine figure slowly forms itself to reveal a mirror as the head. The rest of the body bears colorful curved lines of pink, yellow, and green. Anyone who laid eyes on her stand reminds them of an abstract painting. Long slender fingers brush the top of number 5's head, giving the tiny stand a sense of comfort. 

"Hang on, Mista." Latte laid on her back, using her stand to put pressure on her bleeding stomach. She was told that number 6 is sent to the other to warn them. Her stand forces Latte to sit up so she can tightly wrap her coat around her wound. "T-then that means I have to help." The only who can fight them now is Bruno - the last man standing. Then again, she doesn't want to leave Mista here, who knows if the stand users will come back. 

"D-don't move or you will be hurt more!" Number 5 exclaims as he saw that she is turning older. "But Bruno will be alone in fighting the both of them." She thought to herself. As if number 5 could read her mind, the stand spoke up. "Don't think that Bucciarati is weak! He is a capo for a reason! He works hard to get here!" He exclaims. Her eyes flicker to the bullet stand. "I guess I will have to trust his word for now." Latte silently sighs to herself. Her mind begins to wander as she tries to stay up. Weak from blood loss and old age, she can't help Bruno currently - if anything she would be in the way. The only thing she can do is make sure the both of them stay awake. 

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 4.2K 50
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โคต โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” A dragon is a mythological creature, depicted in the stories of various countries around the worl...
14.7K 723 24
" i watched him, everyday. walk the halls, go to class, do his work. i was jealous. i wanted to be him. i was always the top in class, straight A's a...
3.1K 234 48
โ˜† . kismet โ”€ with virtually nothing left in their credit account, a gang of space thieves turn to the richest man in the galaxy to give them a j...
13K 407 35
giorno giovanna x f!reader y/n l/n, strikes a deal with the Don of passione. slowly the two mafia bosses fall for one another. part 1; finished star...