โ€ขDecisionsโ€ข (โ‹…๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ร—...

By Narezza09

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

เผบโ™กเผป๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜เผบโ™กเผป
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯัฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฐ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฑ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฒ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿณ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿด หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿต หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” ฮทฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฏ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

3.8K 127 128
By Narezza09

- The readers and I will be waiting for you to come home, Sasuke.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I smile and nod my head vigorously and turn my head to face a crying Sakura who opened her arms out and wrapped them around the both of us, sighing out and laying her forehead on my shoulder.

"We were worried sick about you, Y/N."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

We stayed buried within each other before Sakura gasps and let's go, turning back and looking up. I follow her gaze until they land on none other than Sasuke Uchiha. I give him a sad look as Orochimaru and Kabuto appear on either side of him, knowing well they want me to join them. The burning sensation that Sasuke's eyes were giving me made my whole body numb and my emotions run wild. Did I want to escape with Naruto? Or did I want to stay with Sasuke a little longer? No Y/N you thought that before and I took all those three years just to come in contact with him for more then 10 seconds.

I frown and turn to look at my brother and smile, giving him a small nod before keeping my eyes closed and my smile on as I draw out my Wakizashi from my back and pointing the end towards Orochimaru. Him and Kabuto frown at my actions yet Sasuke gave me one I couldn't seem to decipher. He was looking at me but his eyes were no longer burning, they softened. Maybe he wanted me to leave, he didn't want me going through what I have been for the last three years. Maybe, just maybe...

"I'm afraid our alliance ends here Orochimaru." I pause closing my eyes and smiling warmly at the snake.

"I sure hope...you understand." I let my voice get lower and my eyes open into a vulgar look as my smile fades into a serious frown. Sakura and Naruto look at me surprised by my tone and action. I lift up my Wakizashi more and slightly turn it aiming right between the snakes head and shoulders, his neck attracting the tip of my blade. I slightly smile and get ready to pounce when all of a sudden Sasuke teleports between Naruto and I making me gasp in slight shock.

"I don't think you want to do that, Y/N."

"What do you know about me now Sasuke. It's been three years."

He stays silent and starts whispering in Naruto's ear making him freeze up and furrow his eyebrows.

"And how am I suppose to be Hokage...if I can't even save one friend, isn't that right...Sasuke?"

Sasuke doesn't respond to my brother but instead takes out his katana and aims it behind his back.

"Sasuke don't!" I yell out but am quickly shut up as the stranger from earlier quickly runs in and stops the katana with a kunai.

"That was the correct move." Sasuke somewhat praises before seeing this older man suddenly come out and try to attack Sasuke. Who is this person??? He is quickly stabbed by Sasuke's weapon making him fall back and into a rock on the floor.

"That's was the incorrect move." Sasuke growls and tries to go for another move but is stopped when Orochimaru moves him back to where he was at the start, looking down at us and narrowing his eyes. I clench my teeth and mumbled profanities under my breath before Orochimaru walks forward.

"Come Y/N, we are still giving you a chance." He slyly states, his smile sending creeps down my spine. Naruto run and puts a hand in front of me, looking angrily at the trio.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH I REFUSE!! EVEN IF YOU TAKE ONE OF THEM ILL STILL BE BACK FOR THEM NO MATTER WHAT, BELEIVE IT!"

"Naruto I-"

"Then I'll just have to take the strongest.." Orochimaru slithers and there complete silence for what seemed like hours. Everyone was still and concentrated, waiting for the next move.

"I'll come back for you...Sasuke...!?" Naruto slows down and stops talking when Orochimaru suddenly teleports. Where did he go?

"G-guys!? Where did he-"

"Well then, we should get going. Y/N."

Everyone snaps their head towards me as my eyes widen and I force myself to stop breathing. I look up to see Sasuke's surprised and confused face. This can't be right...That couldn't be it...He is probably just trying to trick them into taking us both.

"Well then, you guys take Sasuke and leave. If you want to come back for Y/N you'll have to look harder next time."

"IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE!?" Everybody looks at Sasuke as his eyes start to twitch and his teeth clench hard in anger. Orochimaru softly chuckles from behind me and teleports back next to Sasuke.

"I guess Sasuke will have to do then, hope we meet up sometime again..." The snake snickers and with one wave of his hand, their bodies start to disappear from bottom to top in flames. I jump up putting my Wakizashi back and manage to cup Sasuke's cheek before the flames reached his shoulders. He look up in surprise as I press my lips to his is desperation. He closes his eyes and since he couldn't hold my head he leaned more forward into the kiss until all that was left was the flickers of flame that then dispersed into a beautiful orange and red light and then turning into ash once it hit the floor.

I fall on my knees and look straight on the floor.

"Godammit...this isn't fair...first time- first time in three years! And now you're gone again....why...? DAMMIT WHY SASUKE, WHY!?"

"Y/N..."

I look behind me as the rest of the people climb up on the sand floor and up to me. I feel two pairs of arms hugging me tight and warmly. One head of blonde hair to my left and a pink head of hair on my right. I smile and wraps each arm delicately around their heads.

"I'm here guys....no need to worry about me anymore."

"Why. Why did you go..?"

I snap my eyes open and gasp out before unwrapping my arms and sighing.

"Because I had to. It was a mission." They both pull away from me and stare at me wide eyed.

"What do you mean missions? Who sent you the mission?" Naruto asks me before Sakura butts in and takes my shoulders.

"Was is Kakashi Sensei? Or maybe Tsunade? Ritsuki Sensei?"

"It was indeed Tsunade and Ristsuki Sensei that had given me the mission."

They seem dumbfounded by my response and back away on their knees a bit, looking concerned and confused.

"We should get back to the leaf village, we got one of them at least." The older man suddenly commented making the two nod and the stranger smile. I get up and we all begin our journey back to the village. I couldn't help but think of everyone's reaction to my return. What would they say? What would they thinks?

"Hey, Y/N?" I turn my head to see the strange boy next to me, drawing in some book. I look over and see a picture of a lion. My eyebrows raise in surprise.

"That's really good."

"You think so huh?"

"Think so? I know so. You are so talented, what's your name anyways?"

"My name..?"

I nod and slightly smile making the boy blink a couple times before looking the other way for a couple second before facing me again.

"My name, my name is Sai."

"Well nice to meet you Sai!"

"Y-yeah" he nervously chuckles out and smiles at me again before going back to drawing in his book. I look forwards as Sakura and Naruto talk silently amongst themselves and occasionally looking at the older man.

"That's Yamato Sensei. He's taking over for Kakashi as he recovers." I look over at Sai to see his eyes still glued to his book.

"Recovers? Wait, what happened to Kakashi Sensei?"

"Before we were assigned to Team 7, there was a previous mission where Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi Sensei went on. The Akatsuki had captured to One Tails, Gaara, and were in the process of extraction when they came in and fought the two members. Fortunately, Gaara was saved but there was a loss. I think her name was Grandma Chonny? Cherry? Hmmm, Choji? Wait, that's someone else..." Sai seemed lost in thought as I repeated what he told me in my head. They are after the tailed beasts already huh? I remember Orochimaru mentioning something like that before, about how they need all nine for some reason.

"Sorry, I'm no good with names." I hum and in reply and look up at Sai who had a sweat drop.

"Hm? O-oh no problem! I get it, it's ok!" Sai chuckles and gets right back to drawing. I look around the environment as we continued our walk back...home.

I smile to myself and repeat those four words.

"I'm going back home."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5K 21
"๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข!" โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค various! naruto x fem!reader โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†...
2.2M 73.7K 61
[ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ผถ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ x ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* ใ€Š A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
502K 18.9K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! โ‹™ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...