โ€ขDecisionsโ€ข (โ‹…๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ร—...

By Narezza09

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

เผบโ™กเผป๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜เผบโ™กเผป
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯัฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฏ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฐ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฑ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฒ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿณ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿด หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿต หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” ฮทฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

4.1K 145 191
By Narezza09

- I recently posted edit audios on my SoundCloud for the first time ;-;

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I wonder what Sasuke is doing right now....why didn't he want to go to the South Hideout? Was it because of me...? I doubt he even thinks I'm still alive. Orochimaru obviously needs me for something though to have come get me after three years.

I sigh out and continue walking. This is going to be a loooong journey.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

The journey was overall pretty normal from small talk with Suigetsu to complaining about how hot and dry the weather seemed near the hideout. When we finally entered within the doors I felt my shoulder drop slightly and I look at the ground tiredly.

"Sleepy Y/N?" I look at Orochimaru and slightly nod at him, looking away anxiously.

"Then I will show you to your room, follow me."

I follow Orochimaru down a couple hallways until we reach a wooden door. The Sanin opens up the door to reveal a bed and table along with a wardrobe and a small separate room that led to a bathroom. I walk in and thank Orochimaru before he smiles creepily and closes the door behind me.

"Someone will come soon to help you around the area. I'll be around tomorrow, I have important business to do right now." I hear him announce as his footsteps got softer and softer.

"Well, here I am..." I sigh out to myself, walking over and falling on my bed face first. I then lay comfortably and slowly start to fall asleep. Part of me wanted to stay awake but I ultimately fail and let my eyes close in content, taking of my sandals and engulfing my body in the blankets provided to me.

I feel my body lightly being shaken awake making me yawn out.

"Karin, five more minutes...you know how tired I always am because of my nightmare."

"You're having nightmares again..."

My eyes shoot open at the sound of a deep voice I thought I'd never hear again. My body tensed up and slowly lifts up, staring at the wall in front of me as the person was facing my back. I try to control my breathing and hold back my tears, letting my body slowly turn to face him. Finally, my eyes lay upon his pale skin and dark eyes, his hair slightly grown but kept well. He was wearing a white and purple outfit, his chest exposed to me.

"S-...Sasuke...?"

I couldn't help but choke out his name and I unfortunately couldn't stop the tears from softly falling down my cheek in to the middle of my chin before dropping on my bed sheets. I hear Sasuke huff out and get up from his chair, sitting down on the bed next to me. Before I could rest my eyes in him I feel my body being turn and pulled in. My eyes widen from the sudden action but then close them as more salty tears came out. The realization that Sasuke was hugging me again after three years sent me into a stage of unstoppable tears, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding tight. He let me sob into his shoulder, his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"It's great to see you again, Y/N." All I could do was nod in response since taking didn't seem to be an option for me at the moment. We stay like that for a moment before a knock at my door makes Sasuke peel off me and sit back in the chair.

"You can come in!" I state as Kabuto peeked his head into the room.

"Kabuto..."

"Y/N? Is that really you? Wow you've really grown into a young lady now haven't you?"

All I do is narrow my eyes and curse under my breath.

"What do you want?"

Kabuto eyes playfully widen at the sound of my attitude.

"Well you've definitely developed an attitude that's for sure." I stay quiet before he turns to Sasuke, telling him he needed to go to bed and then turning to tell me the same thing. I quietly nod and watch Sasuke walk towards my door. He turns and slightly smiles at me before waving and leaving the room. I was so happy it was dark in here or else he would have seen my enormous blush. Sasuke has really grown to become quite a man hasn't he...?

I shake my head and blush even more. No! I mean, yes!..? Ugh I don't know!! Sasuke has gotten so attractive I can't even begin to explain it!

I quickly turn and punch the wall from my overbearing emotions causing the wall to crack all the way up to the ceiling. I close one eye and wince at the sound of the wall cracking before quickly taking my hand away and whistling. Damn, what will I tell Orochimaru...I don't even know how far my punch made the wall break but I guess I'll just have to sleep and hope for the best!

I carefully lay my head down and soon realize I couldn't sleep since I took a nap earlier...great. I sit back up and look around my room until my eyes land on a drawer to my new desk. I stand and walk over to the table, pulling out the drawer and finding an empty book inside it. I smile and lick up the pencil that layer next to the old blank book and begin writing my experiences when I first became a ninja and when I first met Sasuke, Sakura, and all the others. I continued to write to my hearts desire until I finally stopped at the end of the chapter before finally yawning, signaling my body that I was ready for slumber. I close my book and lay it next to me in bed smiling. I slowly close my eyes to sleep.

As I feel my body start to fall limp there was the sound of a huge gust of wind that echoes in the halls and the ground slightly rumbled making me sluggishly sit up and run my eyes.

"Ugh, are they serious..? I'm tryin to sleep..."

I slowly shift my legs to the edge of my bed and put on my sandals before getting up and straightening my outfit that I accidentally slept in. I turn around and take my book and put it in a bag nearby where it was safe before fixing up myself in the bathroom. I exit and turn towards my door but stops when multiple shadows pass my door as if multiple little people were passing by it. I slowly put my hand on the door knob and turn it, slithering open the door and peeking down at the floor. I gasp as small white mice run passed my door and throughout the halls, and what's weirder is that the mice don't even look remotely real to begin with.

When I notice all the mice are gone I fully open my door and look to the left where they vanished around the corner and when I don't hear the sounds of footsteps I sigh in relief. I turn to my right to walk back into my room but as soon as my reaches the other side of the hallways, a boy was perched up against my doorframe, inches from my face. I quietly screech out and jump away from the boy. He was wearing all black yet his stomach was abnormally exposed which want very smart. His skin was also weirdly pale, almost white as his brown hair frames his face.

"You scared me! Who are you? Another one or Orochimaru's subjects?"

The boy closes his eyes and gives me a half assed "bright" smile before chuckling to himself.

"I wouldn't exactly call myself that but that was a pretty good guess, Y/N, right?"

"How do you-"

I'm interrupted as the boy shoves a small book in my face letting me my own picture on a page. I take the book and flip a couple more pages. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Am I really wanted!? Why would you even show me this!?"

"I don't know I felt like I had to I guess." The boy says as he smiles at me again. I frown and shove the book back to him and ask him the same question.

"Well I'm part of the ANBU and I was sent along with Team 7 to get info on Orochimaru which ultimately us to one of his bases, neat right?"

My eyebrows furrow as I take in what he had said.

"Did you just say Team 7?"

"Yes I did." He says giving me another smile.

"Like they are right here as I'm here in this base...?"

"Yes...why?"

I scream out and take the boy by his shoulders, surprising him.

"W-WHERE ARE THEY!? ARE THEY CLOSE!?"

The boy shrugs his shoulder and preys off me before walking past me to my left and stopping in front of a door at the end of the hallway. A single mouse comes from under the door and the boys leans down to put his ear closer and the mouse stood up and started mixing its mouth. THE MOUSE CAN SPEAK!??

Say nods and stands back up before opening the door and freezing, intensely looking inside the room with a look in his eyes. I gulp and hide behind my door frame watching him as he entered within the door and into the dark area. I watch for a couple minutes hoping that the boy is ok but soon after a sudden explosion causing me to hide I got he room in order to get out of the debris. I cough out and close one of my eyes to protect it and run to grab my bag. I peek around the corner and am blinded by the sudden light that takes some time to adjust to. Once I could see clearly I watch as the boy was on the floor looking up in shock making me curious on what he was so anxious about.

"I don't even know him, should I really help?" I ask myself beginning to walk towards the light. Before I could step out into the light I'm something unexpected happens. A pink blossomed girl runs out calling out a "Sai" before stopping and turning her head to see what the boy was looking at, her eyes becoming wide with shock and fear. I continue to stare at the girl, the slow realization finally kicking making me eyes start to tear up.

"SAKURA!?" I hear a voice call out from the other side of the hall where Sakura had came out of, making me gasp loudly and freeze as the undeniable boy was seen running towards the light. My hands start shaking and I start sobbing out gaining the attention of the two outside. I see Sakura cover her mouth from the corner of my eye as her head started to shake side to side in disbelief. I did the only thing I knew what to do in that moment. I screamed.

"NARUTOOOOOO!!!!"

The boy stops dead in his tracks, staring directly behind Sakura and straight at me as I slowly walked into the light, my face streaming with tears and my legs shaking from shock and adrenaline. Naruto seemed to have stumbled for a moment before tearing up and running faster towards the opening. I start walking faster, ignoring Sakura, the boy, and the random who I didn't pay attention to at the top of the hideout. Naruto finally reaches to the light and opens his arms out as I whole heartedly jump into, sobbing like a waterfall.

"OH JEEZ Y/N!? IS IT REALLY YOU? PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT A DREAM!" Naruto cried out as his picked me up and spun me around. I squeal out happily and put our foreheads together laughing with each other and sniffling. I open my eyes and smile deep into his blue orbs with content and relief. He's grown up so much....I wish I could have been there to watch it happen.

"I can't believe you are really here Y/N..."

I smile and nod my head vigorously and turn my head to face a crying Sakura who opened her arms out and wrapped them around the both of us, sighing out and laying her forehead on my shoulder.

"We were worried sick about you, Y/N."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 805 29
What if Rin didn't die and Obito still returned to the village after his recovery? What if he killed Zetsu and Madara didn't get his grimy fingers on...
502K 18.9K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! โ‹™ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...
375K 10.8K 29
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to be ashamed..." I trailed off, "Your father was very proud of you, and you were in the ANBU...
964 59 10
NARUTO x READER x SASUKE (possibly other mild interests) basically Naruto with you in it! B) Reader uses she/her pronouns. Characters may be super OO...