โ€ขDecisionsโ€ข (โ‹…๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ร—...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Narezza09

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

เผบโ™กเผป๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜เผบโ™กเผป
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯัฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฏ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฐ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฑ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฒ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿณ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿด หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿต หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” ฮทฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

4.2K 141 72
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Narezza09

- 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚗.✋✨

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I see darkness as my body is being shook and the sound of her voice echoing into my ears. I let my eyes flutter open and look ahead of me as her soft red hair coated my cheek delicately.

"Y/N, you have to wake up. Today is our checkup and we have to make everything look perfect for him."

I yawn and slowly sit up from my bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching out my legs. Karin crosses her arms at me and slightly smiles while scoffing.

"Jeez, you are always so hard to wake up!"

"I'm sorry Karin, I had a rough night."

Karin's eyebrows furrow before she sits down next to me and turns my sleepy body to face her.

"You had that nightmare again did you...?"

I slowly nod my head and hold my hand of my forehead, rubbing my eyes again to try to wake myself up more. That one dream came back recently, the one dream I use to frequently years ago but I don't know why it's happening now.

"It's been almost four years since this exact dream came back but now it happens almost every night..."

Karin wraps her arms around my shoulder in a side hug as her head rests upon my left shoulder in a comforting way. I smile and hug back before she then suddenly let's go and stand up to face me.

"You need to get ready he's going to be here soon! I don't want either of us getting in trouble because you're still in pajamas." I giggle at her anxious state and sluggishly push her out of my room before closing the door and walking to my closet to get dressed into a simple outfit. I walk out and go to the restroom to brush my teeth and hair and finally spraying on light cherry blossom perfume. The smell made me freeze, letting me take in the scent clearly. I couldn't help but think of what she had said al those years ago to me before we left to get Sasuke....

"Y/N?"

I jump and look at Karin who took off her glasses to clean them with her shirt and then plopped them back on her face worryingly. I scratch the back of my head and walk up to her twirling.

"How do I look? Do I look ok? I don't want there to be any piece of lint on my clothes or knot in my hair. Like you said, we have to impress our master!"

"You look great as always Y/N! I don't understand why you always doubt yourself..."

I shrug my shoulders and watch Karin brush her teeth and take out her perfume, spraying a little more than usual....The smell of sweet vanilla bean could be evident throughout the room.

"Karin...why so nervous about today?" Karin quickly looks at me blushing profusely and holding the sides of her glasses.

"I- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? ITS NOT LIKE IM TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR SOMEONE OR ANYTHING!!"

My eyes go wide from her very normal and funny outburst before she grumbles to herself and speed walks in front of me. Her hand rubs her arm before she looks up at me nervously.

"I didn't want to tell you because I know how you would react...."

I give her a questioning look before she straightens up and looks straight at me.

"Orochimaru is bringing Sasuke over to the South Hideout and is taking you back to the Eastern Hideout." Karin announces closing her eyes and sighs out loud.

I stood shocked not being able to move. Sasuke, he's coming here..? A-and I'm leaving Karin to go back with Orochimaru? But why? I don't want to leave her here by herself.

"I don't want to leave Karin. What about you?"

She laughs to herself and fans her hand towards me.

"Ahahaha, don't worry about me! I'll be able to control this area all by myself you know me Y/N. I'm not only pretty but I'm smart." She happily comments point to her head. I smile back and lean in for a hug but Karin jumps in a hurry to get to the door.

"Karin, what's wrong?"

"They're here! I can sense their chakra! AHHHHH!!"

I watch as she bolts through the door but comes back mere seconds later to drag me with her until she stops in front of two people. My back was turned from the two. I didn't want to turn around. I didn't want to see him. It's been three whole years and he never bothered to try and see me at all.

I feel Karins body soften and I look at her face as it showed disappointment and annoyance.

"Oh hi, Suigetsu. Why are you here."

"Not even a how are you? Jeez Karin, you're cruel. I was aloud to go for a stretch since Mr.Emo passed on coming here."

I turn around to face the two boys comfortably and relaxed knowing I wouldn't feel nervous. Suigetsu sees me and smiles widely, walking up to me and holding his hand out. I raise one eyebrow at him and cross my arms making a sweat drop from his face.

"I see you've been giving Y/N private lessons huh Karin..."

I smile and lift my hand up, high-fiving his, crossing them again and shyly smiling to the floor. Suigetsu blushes happily before looking at an angry Karin.

"See? Not so hard to spread some positivity. I don't get yo-"

I jump and shiver as a splash of water hits my arms making me look up to find Karin's fist through Suigetsu's head. The boy looked unaffected by the action and simply sighs in defeat.

"I think that's enough you two. We came here to get Y/N. Let's go."

Karin fixes up her outfit and apologizes to Orochimaru before turning to me and opening her arms. I happily run into them and we wish each other farewell.

"Be careful Y/N."

"Are you sure you'll be ok?"

"Yesss, now go before Orochimaru gets upset."

I nod and smile before running next to Suigetsu as we walk directly behind Orochimaru and to the front entrance of the hideout.

"How long has it been since you left the East Hideout with Karin?"

"Three years..."

Suigetsu whistles and mumbles a quiet 'wow' as he messes with the hem of his shirt. I nod my head in agreement and we get to the edge of the island, the water flowing past my shoes as I look out to the ocean in front of me.

"Y/N, you can walk on the water right? I can carry you if you want."

"It's ok Sui, I got this." I say smiling and begin walking to keep up with Orochimaru. I hear a splash and their to no longer see the water boy but instead his clothes, wet and floating on top of the ocean. I giggle and continue waking until I hear my name being called from beneath me. I look down and see Suigetsu's face pop out from the water next to me. I bend down and simply slap his face, making the water splash.

"H-hey!"

"Come on, we need to be serious. Let's catch up to him."

Suigetsu sighs and emerges from the water. He then begins to follow me . I close my eyes and hand him the robe I collected before we left, knowing well what the boy was going to do. I feel him grab it and say a quick thanks and then an ok letting me know I can look. Suigetsu finishes tying to robe and then feels an object in one of the pockets.

"It's a water pouch for you to drink. I know how you are."

"Awe really!? Thanks Y/N!"

I smile softly and watch him poke the straw through and start drinking the water. I wonder what Sasuke is doing right now....why didn't he want to go to the South Hideout? Was it because of me...? I doubt he even thinks I'm still alive. Orochimaru obviously needs me for something though to have come get me after three years.

I sigh out and continue walking. This is going to be a loooong journey.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

152K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
74K 1.8K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
374K 10.7K 29
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to be ashamed..." I trailed off, "Your father was very proud of you, and you were in the ANBU...