Sky Prince || ATEEZ

By ateezzzzhunnieee

The Sky Prince is a popular book in town. It's a story about a callous, egotistical, and cruel prince who adu... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
BONUS CHAPTER
WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ( MY PLANS)

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

1.5K 100 63
By ateezzzzhunnieee

I dedicate this chapter to chxntella, stayghaseinchrist, and wooyoungs_bitchthank you so much for reading this book! I love your comments✨

☾︎

It was Lee, the milktea shop worker. He sat at the other side and glanced at you, giving you a slight smile. You smiled back. Maybe he remembers you so that's why he did that. 

" So, why me?", you asked Seonghwa. You lowered your voice because you think this type of conversation is embarrassing to hear by others. Seonghwa sighed and held your hands. 

" It just happened, Y/N. I think it's heaven's will", Seonghwa answered with a smile. " But loving you is my will". ( quick note: I referenced this line from Sweet Home, it's on Netflix, watch it guys, it's really amazing) 

You blushed and hummed as you rested your head on his shoulders. He slightly flinched at your sudden action. " Father will be home next week, should we tell him about us?", you asked, nervous at this moment. 

Your father is a good man but boyfriends as a topic will never make him happy. 

" It's your decision, Y/N...tell him if you're ready", the prince replied. 

The trip was going smoothly and the two of you finally arrived at the mall. You excitedly stood up while holding Seonghwa's hands. You paid the driver and you noticed, Lee also followed behind. " Uh hi, I remember you. You were also beside me last time but it's a different destination", you said to Lee as the three of you got down. 

Lee smiled. " I know you're creeped out and that's mean", he joked. You awkwardly chuckled. You see Seonghwa crossing his arms while raising a brow. " I go to the same school as you, I'm just irregular because I work. Today, I have a shift at the mall. Our milk tea shop has a stand there too". 

" Ahh I see", you nodded. " Well nice to meet you". He nodded back and went straight inside the mall. 

" You've got a lot of friends, princess", Seonghwa started. You chuckled. 

" No he's not a friend, just an acquaintance", you corrected him. He hummed as he snaked his arms around your waist. You jumped a bit so he removed his arms. " N..No, I'm okay with your gesture, my prince". He smirked and placed his arms back around you. 

" I'm sorry princess, maybe I'm surprising you with so many actions", he apologized. 

" I'm fine with it, my prince", you assured. " Look, wanna go to the essentials shop? I have to buy some facial foams and other stuff that only me can understand". 

" What kind of stuff?". 

" Well, just some stuff", you replied. The two of you entered the shop. You got a basket as he followed you behind. " Want to check around? Tell me if something caughts your eye". He just nodded so you went to the pads and tampons part. 

You got your stuff and some facial products too. You saw Seonghwa looking at the perfume for men section. He got one bottle and sniffed it, making his nose scrunch. You chuckled and shook your head. You also got your brother his own shaving cream. 

You went beside him and got the bottle from his hand. You sniffed it and smiled. " I think this scent suits you", you said. 

" It smells nice, I would like to try that", he said. He checked your basket and saw the pads so you immediately covered it with other things. " What are those, princess?". You blushed. 

" No..nothing my prince, don't mind those", you awkwardly chuckled. He got one box of tampons and read it. His face turned red and got it back. " I told you those were nothing". 

" Well I see but those look so painful. I wonder how women manage to put that object inside of them...", Seonghwa said, still blushing. You hit him, not so hard that it made him scratch his head. 

" Don't try to imagine anything my prince, it won't do any good to you. Now let's pay these", you said as you pulled him to the counter. Seonghwa looks like a lost child now. It's like he totally forgot that he's a prince. 

You placed the things on the counter and you noticed that the cashier kept on looking at Seonghwa. You cleared your throat, making the cashier raise her brow and and rolled her eyes at you. 

As soon as she finished, you immediately got the paper bag and took Seonghwa out of the shop. " I'm still astonished by this place, it looks so big", Seonghwa said while looking around. 

" Well if you come here often, you won't think it's really that big after all especially when it's crowded", you replied. " Hmm, want to check out some clothes?". Seonghwa smiled at you and nodded. 

You and Seonghwa went to the elevator. You pressed open and clicked floor 2. While waiting, you can hear Seonghwa humming. You glanced at him, admiring his handsome face. You still couldn't believe that you're dating the Sky Prince. 

The elevator dings and the door opens. The two of you went out. As the two of you are on your way to the department store, you passed by a bookstore. Lots of copies of the Sky Prince book are displayed. " Lots of copies, I see. I hope Ylona writes a new book about me", Seonghwa muttered. 

" Hey Y/N!", someone shouted excitedly. Your eyes widened and you smiled afterwards because it's your friend. 

" Hi Wooyoung!", you greeted back. Wooyoung walked to you and stared at Seonghwa. " Oh you two are on a date!". 

" Gosh, you're so loud", Seonghwa mumbled, making Wooyoung raise his brow and placed his hands on his ears, as if he didn't hear him. 

" You were saying?", Wooyoung asked. Seonghwa rolled his eyes, making Wooyoung snort. 

" Are you alone Woo?", you asked. He crossed his arms with a smirk. 

" I'm not. I'm on a hot date too", he said with a smug look. You looked around to see if someone was with him. " He's in the bathroom...oh there you are!". You and Seonghwa looked behind and saw San fixing his pants. You smiled. 

" Sannie", you sing-songed. San smiled back at you as he went towards you to give you a hug. 

" Hey lil pad!", he chirped. " Seonghwa is with you, perhaps you're on a date". You blushed and nodded. " Aww how cute but don't get distracted too much, the competition is nearing".

" You and Woo are dating?", you questioned while giving him a knowing look. He chuckled and you can see a slight blush on his face. 

" Yes we're dating and we have to go now", Wooyoung gave you a cheeky smile. " See you around school Y/N".

" Oh okay, have a nice date you two!", you said and waved them goodbye. San winked at you and waved at the same time. You laughed and shook your head. You noticed how Seonghwa was being so silent this time. " Hey my prince, I'm sorry, they're my friends anyway". 

" I'm fine Y/N", he said. You held his hands and guided him to the department store. " Wait Y/N...". You stopped walking and looked at him. 

Seonghwa is blushing right now and he can't even look straight to your eyes. He licked his lips as he look down and finally, he looked at you. 

" What is it Seonghwa? Is there anything that's bothering you right now?", you asked, cupping his cheek. His eyes widened and blushed even more. " You're blushing too much, what's wrong?". 

" I...", he said but trailed off. The mall was suddenly empty. You looked around and no one was there except for you and Seonghwa. 

" Where are the others?", you asked, quite nervous this time. " What happened?". 

" I can make the others disappear...", Seonghwa answered. You gave him a weirded look. You checked inside the store and it was really deserted. When you look back at Seonghwa, he's a different person. " I can also make you disappear Y/N". 

The person standing at you is a silver-haired guy with red glowing eyes. He was cladded in all black. He's smiling like a maniac while staring daggers at you. 

" Seonghwa?", you asked, your heart beating fast. " Seonghwa what's happening?!". 

The boy laughed maniacally. " He's gone, I'm gonna takeover. Such a lovely couple", he said. 

Then it hits you. Is that Felix? 

He opened his hands, red and black mist flowing out of it. You ran as fast as you could inside the department store to hide. Your tears are streaming down your cheeks. You're scared right now. Everyone was gone. You don't know what is real anymore. You kept on running until you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw an unfamiliar face. 

" Miss, are you okay?", he asked. You looked around and saw some other people looking at you. Everything was back again. 

You saw Seonghwa running towards you with a concerned look. You backed up a little. " Don't go near me", you said. He was surprised when you said that. He was going to touch you but you slapped his hands away. " Don't touch me!". 

" Princess...what's happening?", Seonghwa asked in disbelief. " What's gotten into you huh? You're acting strange, you were running away from me as if I'm a bloody maniac!". 

" I don't even know what's the real deal here, Felix. Stop pretending you're the man I love! ", you snapped. Seonghwa was taken aback by your words. 

" I am not Felix. What's happening? Why would you say that? ", he asked." I was about to say something to you but you ran away". 

" You said you can make everyone disappear", you said, glaring at him. " Stop pretending and bring back Seonghwa". The prince frowned and looked down. 

" I am Seonghwa", he said as he held your hands. He placed your hands on his chest. You can feel the fast beating of his heart. " No one can make me feel like this, okay?". Before you could say anything, he kissed you.

☾︎

Well, what a chapter. I suck on this one lmao. Anyway, thank you guys for reading! Happy New Year people, let's work hard for a better year ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.8K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...
156K 10.6K 45
San is an underground fighter that aches to prove he is better than his father thinks he is. Training to become better than him, A legend in his time...
3.6K 111 8
Seonghwa has not had an easy life. His past before he was an idol was atypical and abysmal. He tried to hide it, and neither Ateez nor their company...
112K 6.7K 57
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐔. (slowburn romance) Seonghwa is under a family curse. To break it, he has to marry his soulmate before he turns twenty. Yeosang...