BNHA After School

De Nolife55

"Ochako, mask." "Yeah, I know." I put on the mask, then ran into the fight. I punched a police officer that w... Mais

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:

Chapter 3

50 3 3
De Nolife55

*present time*

Dabi shoved Deku away from me and stepped between us, I could feel the rage coming off of him.

"What the hell?"

"Did it work?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah. I remember the fight."

"Anything else?"

"Nothing other than right before we kissed."

"Then we'll talk with you and help you remember."

I took a step back, "no. I still don't trust you. You ruined that."

"Please, Ochako. We can help you."

"No. I need to go have a talk with Shigaraki now thanks to you. He's probably going to think I'm remembering everything and is going to tell me to kill someone..." I looked at Izuku, "maybe it'll be you. See you around." I grabbed Dabi's hand and we started walking back to the other apartment building.

"I'm sorry it didn't go well."

"Whatever. I don't care." I looked down, then felt his arms wrap around me, "I don't need to remember anything from before. I have the league." I looked at him, "and you." I smiled.

"You'll always have me. But what about Shigaraki? How mad was he?"

I sighed, "he said we'll have a 'nice conversation' when I get back. So that'll be fun."

"I'm sorry... I'm sure it'll be fine, though."

"Yeah, I know." We got back to the apartment building and went up to the third floor. We walked in, I was grabbed and slammed into a wall. I looked up and glared at Shigaraki, who gave me the same look. "A simple 'hello' would have worked just fine."

"What the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I shoved him off of me, "if I did I wouldn't have come back here."

"You don't remember anything?"

"No."

"Fine. Then you need to kill someone."

"What about the guy I have to kill tomorrow?"

"Forget about him. Shoto Todoroki. One week. Get it done."

"Fine."

"Good." He turned and went back to his room, I looked at Dabi, who looked concerned and worried.

"What is it?"

"I... you..." he sighed, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into his apartment, then started pacing.

"Hey, hey, tell me what's happening." I grabbed both of his hands and he looked at me, "calm down. Explain what's wrong."

"I'm sorry to scare you, it's just..." he sighed, "I don't really know how to say this..."

"Well think about it and tell me when you're ready." I said.

"Okay." We sat on the couch in silence for a minute, "so..." he turned away, "I've never really told you about my family, have I?"

I looked at him, "no, you haven't..."

"Well... my father was abusive towards my little brother. Me and him were really close, I helped him out a lot. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore so I just... left. They all think I'm dead."

I looked at him for a second, "why are you so upset all of a sudden? Did something happen?"

"Yeah. My girlfriend has to kill him."

My eyes widened, "Todoroki?"

"Yeah. He's my little brother."

"Oh god... well I can't do it. I won't."

"You know what'll happen if you don't."

"I don't care. I can't kill your brother, Dabi. I'll leave. I can..."

"There's nothing for you to do. You can talk to Shigaraki and tell him you can't do it."

"No I can't. He'd take my memory again. He'd do something to make me loyal again."

"Ochako, you can't go. They'll make me do it..."

"Then don't. You can come with me, we can just go."

"Ochako..." he sighed, "I can't. I'm sorry, but no."

"I don't want to leave you, Dabi."

He sighed and looked down, "I might have an idea."

"Okay. Tell me."

"What if you go to the heroes?"

"The heroes? Why would I do that?"

"They can keep you safe. They'll help you."

"What about you?"

"I can lead them away. I'll help you."

"But... I can't leave you."

"I'll be fine." He smiled, "don't worry about me. Just stay safe."

"Okay, I will. But I don't know where they live."

"You have Midoriya's number."

"Right..." I sighed, "are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay. Then I'll ask him."

"Thank you." I went on my phone and clicked on Deku's contact.

O: hey... sorry about earlier today... can we talk please?

D: of course. You bringing your boyfriend?

O: no. I need your help

There was a minute of silence.

D: okay. Same park in thirty minutes?

O: yeah, see you soon

I sighed and leaned on Dabi, he wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." He sighed, "but you're going to remember everything when you're with them. I won't blame you if you don't want to see me anymore. I'll still protect you."

"I won't leave you like that."

"Don't make that promise quite yet."

I sighed, "I should go. I'll be late."

"Okay. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay." I kissed him, got up, then left the apartment, and went down to the first floor. I walked out and to the park where I met with the three heroes. I looked around and saw the hero leaning against a tree. He glanced over, then walked over to me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just... um... I know this is kind of weird, and if you say no then I can just try to talk with Shigaraki, but could I stay with you for a bit?"

He looked kind of shocked, "what? What happened?"

"Um... I shouldn't really say..."

"That's fine. Come on, we can go."

"Okay." We started walking to some of the apartment buildings in silence. "How many people live with you?"

"Just Kacchan and Shoto. Why?"

"Just curious." Another minute of silence, "um... about Shoto... do you know much about him?"

He paused, "um... yeah, a bit... why?"

"Just curious." I turned away, but could feel him looking at me.

"Okay. Do you still want to remember everything?"

"Yeah, I do. If it isn't too much trouble anyway."

"Of course it isn't. They'll be so excited to see you again." He beamed.

I smiled a little too, "yeah, I'm sure... I'm really sorry you thought I was dead for a year, Deku."

"It's okay. They took you, it wasn't really you."

"Yeah, but still..."

"Don't feel bad for us. Please. I don't want to cause you any more trouble than you're already in."

"Thanks."

We got to his apartment and walked in. The two looked at us, slightly shocked when they saw me. I looked at Shoto for a bit, I can see the resemblance...

"Um... hi, Ochako."

"Hey... is it okay if I stay with you guys?"

"Yeah, of course."

"We have an extra bedroom down the hall."

"What happened?"

"I can't talk about it."

"Okay... well, do you want to sit and talk for a bit?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Great."

"Come sit."

I went over and sat with them. We talked for a little while, they told me things we did as a class, I started to kind of remember them and my life before the league. A couple hours passed, then I remembered everything, even from before I met them and the class.

"I remember everything."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Even from before school."

"That's great!"

"Yeah, it is." I smiled, "I'm so sorry for leaving you guys. That must have been so hard on you and the class."

"That was the league, don't blame yourself for any of that."

"Still..." I sighed.

"Can you tell us what happened with the league now?"

I paused.

"Yeah, you remember us. I would assume you trust us again."

"I do. But..." I sighed, "I can only tell you part of it."

"Okay, that works for me."

"I got a mission to kill someone, my close friend would have been really upset if I had, so I couldn't."

"Who was it?"

I paused, "Shoto Todoroki."

They looked at me for a second, "him?!"

"Why does someone want him dead?"

"No one does. Shigaraki told me to because he thought I was remembering, that's how the heroes knew where to go. If I remembered you I wouldn't have killed you, obviously, so it was just a test for me."

"Oh, okay..."

"Wait, your friend in the league?"

"Yeah."

"Why does someone in the league care if I died?"

"Um... I can't say. I'm sorry, I wish I could help more."

"It's okay. I'm sure you're tired."

"Yeah, I'll take you to your room." Izuku stood up, I followed him down the hall to a bedroom. He opened the door, I walked in and turned to him.

"Thank you, Deku."

"Of course. I'll let you get some sleep, see you tomorrow."

"Okay..." he turned, "Wait, Deku."

He stopped and looked back at me, "yeah?"

"Could you stay a bit?"

"Of course." He came over and we walked into the room. We sat on the bed and I leaned into him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. "I missed you."

"I know." I moved closer, "I'm sorry for what I said. And for what I did. For all the people I killed. I don't know why I didn't stop."

"Because you thought it was right, Ochako. They lied to you and made you like that."

"I know, but..." I sighed, and closed my eyes.

"So I've been thinking."

"About what?"

"Just wondering why Dabi cares about Shoto."

I pulled away from him and looked at him, "where'd you get that idea?"

"Well, the main three of the league are Toga, Shigaraki, and Dabi, right?"

"Yeah..."

"You seemed annoyed when Toga called, I don't really see Shigaraki getting too close with people, plus you and Dabi were dating. I'm just curious on why he cares about him?"

I sighed, "I hate your brain." I mumbled.

He smiled a little, "so I'm right?"

"Yeah, you are. But I really can't tell you."

"Why are you still protecting him?"

"Because him and I were friends, he's still helping me even when I'm with you guys."

"How is he helping you?"

"He's helping me by keeping them away. He's the only one who knows where I went, and he's not going to help them get me. I owe him."

"Okay, fine."

"Plus I'm helping Shoto too, it's not just him."

"How are you helping him?"

"I just am. I don't know what he would do if he knew."

"Knew what?"

I sighed, "do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"You need to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Okay, I promise."

"You told me you knew a bit about Shoto, right?"

"Yeah."

"His family? What do you know about them?"

"Well... I know he has two brothers and a sister. One of his brothers dies when he was seventeen, but they never found his body. His mother is in a hospital, and obviously his father is the number one hero... that's the important stuff. Why?"

"What was that one brothers name? The one who died?"

"Um... Touya I think. Why?"

"Because that's Dabi."

He looked at me for a minute, "Dabi is Shoto's brother?"

"Yup. That's why I can't tell him. I don't want him to try and storm the leagues building."

"Makes sense... thank you for telling me."

"Of course. Now can you tell me something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Great. Right before I was taken Toga said they wanted me to get to the new All Might or something." He turned away, "When I was pulled through the portal, I asked Shigaraki and he said it was to get to you." He stayed quiet for a minute, "what was that about?"

He stayed quiet again, not looking up to me, "I'm sorry, Ochako. I can't tell you." He still wouldn't look at me, he looked upset, guilty even. "I should go. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He got up and went over to the door.

"What? Why?"

"I just... see you tomorrow."

"Okay..." he left the room, I sighed and laid back on the bed, looking at the ceiling. What just happened? 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

247K 6.5K 22
"I like this position." Dabi says smirking. I roll my eyes pushing the knife closer to his neck. "Do you really want to try the person who is hold...
70.9K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
794K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
59.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...