BNHA After School

By Nolife55

"Ochako, mask." "Yeah, I know." I put on the mask, then ran into the fight. I punched a police officer that w... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:

Chapter 2:

63 4 9
By Nolife55

*Two years later*

I just finished a mission and was on my way back to the apartment. I heard what sounded like a fight and went to investigate. I saw several pros fighting some people from the league. Hey, it's Deku... I haven't seen him in a while... I guess I could go say hi... I went over and dodged one hero, then went and punched Deku. He turned to me and stopped.

"Ochako?"

"Hey, Deku. Long time, right?" I ran at him again, he moved and looked at me again.

"Ochako, please don't fight me. I can't fight you."

"Then leave now." I ran at him again, he dodged a punch, then I kicked him. He twisted my arm behind my back, holding me like that. "Let me go."

"No. I'm not letting you go back to them."

"Then arrest me now." He released me, I turned and saw Dabi. "Thanks."

"Of course. Be careful, okay?"

"Don't worry so much. I'll be okay."

"Good." He shot Deku a quick glare, then went back to the other pros. I turned back to him, seeing him with a disgusted look on his face.

"What?"

"You two are a thing? That's nasty."

"Shut the hell up." I ran at him, he moved and pushed me against a wall. I turned and used my quirk on him, then shoved him into the ground, pinning him there.

"Ochako, please."

"Please what? Come back? I don't want to go back. I'm happy where I am. I love the league."

"No, you were going to be a hero, Ochako. Do you not realize that?"

"Of course I do. I just don't care."

"Well if you don't care that you're killing people maybe you will care that I might be able to get your memory back."

I paused, "really?"

"Yeah. Most quirks like that aren't permanent. If I tell you stories. Something. Something should work. I'll be able to help you. I'll do whatever I can to help you."

"You really think I'll be able to remember everything?"

"Yes I really do."

I looked at him for a second, then I was shoved off of him. I looked over and saw the hero with spiky hair.

"Ochako..."

I got up and glared at him. "Get away from me."

"Ochako! Get over here!"

"Coming!" I glared at the two one more time then ran over to Dabi. He grabbed my hand and we started walking away. "Dabi?"

"Yeah?"

"Um.. is there a way to get my memory back?"

He paused, "Don't know."

"Really?" He glanced away, "Dabi, can I get my memory back?"

"I hate it when you ask me things..." he sighed, "yeah, you can."

"How?"

"Doing things you did before, talking with people you knew before, hearing stories..."

"So if I wanted to know everything I would just talk to them?"

He looked at me, "do you want to leave us?"

"I want to know who I was..."

He sighed, "yeah, if you want to. But... please don't leave me." He turned away.

"Aww, I could never leave you." I looked down, "I still want to know what happened." I looked at him, "would they talk to me if I tried?"

"Yeah, probably."

"I want to talk to them."

"Ochako..."

"I'll come back, I just need to know if there's a way to get my memory back, that's all. And if it makes you feel better, you can come with me."

"They wouldn't be too happy about that."

"And? If they really want to talk, they'll deal with it."

He sighed, "okay, fine. But where do you expect you'll find them?"

"Hmm... outside their agencies?"

"That's dangerous."

"Everything we do is dangerous. C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Fine. Let's go." I smiled and we turned and went to the agency Deku worked at first. We stopped across the street and I looked at the building. "I still don't think this is the best idea."

"It'll be fine, Dabi. They obviously don't want to arrest me."

"Still..." I looked back at the building as Deku walked out. He looked across the street and his eyes landed on us for a second. He walked over and looked at me, then Dabi.

"Hey, Deku. I wanted to talk."

"And him?"
"Protection. He stays."

"Okay, fine. What did you want to talk about?"

"You said there might be a way to get my memory back."

"Ask him. They're the ones who took it in the first place." He glared at Dabi.

"I did ask him. He said by doing things I did before, and hearing stories, like you said."

"Then I'll talk with you. But if you're having him with you, I'm having Kacchan and Shoto with me."

Dabi turned away, "fine. We can meet whenever. Your choice."

"Great, give me your number." I paused, "I'm not going to track your phone or anything, I don't want you hurt. Just give me your number so I can tell you where to go."

I sighed, "fine." He handed me his phone, and I added my number, "there." I gave him his phone back, "text me the address."

"I will. See you later."

"Yeah, see you later." We turned and started walking away, back to the apartment building. We got there and I turned to him, "thanks for being there."

"Of course, but..." he turned away, "I don't think I should go next time."

"Why not? You're my support."

"I just can't."

"Does it have something to do with the other two going?"

He paused, "no."

"That was a lie. Tell me, Dabi. Please."

"I'm sorry, but I can't. See you tomorrow." He went into his apartment, I rolled my eyes and walked into mine. I went to my room and laid on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. My phone buzzed, I picked it up and looked at it, seeing a text from an unknown number. Guess that's Deku...

D: hey, is later tonight okay?

O: works for me

D: great. There's a park by my apartment, we can meet there.

O: okay, send me the address

D: right.

He sent me the address, I got up and changed into different clothes, then looked at my phone again.

D: eight?

O: sure

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at the ceiling again. I wonder why Dabi doesn't want to go... he'll tell me eventually, I'm sure. I got up and went to his apartment. Not bothering to knock, I opened the door and he turned to me.

"What's up?"

"You're coming with me."

"Ochako..."

"Please, Dabi. I don't want to go alone."

"I can't be there. Not with..." he turned away.

"I'll be with you. I promise." He stayed quiet, "fine. I'll go alone. See you around, Dabi." I left his apartment and went back to my own, leaned against the door. Whatever. Who needs him, right? I sighed, I do... a few hours passed then I went out to the hallway of the floor. I stopped when I saw Dabi leaning against the wall. "What?"

"Let's go."

I paused, "really?"

"Yeah, come on."

I smiled, "okay." We walked out of the apartment together, then I followed the map on my phone to get to the park he was talking about. We got there and I saw three guys talking by some trees. We walked over and they turned to us. Dabi sighed and leaned on a tree, I looked at Deku.

"Hi."

"So it's true?"

"He thought we were insane."

"Yeah, I'm alive and I've been a villain for three years. What are your names, because I still don't know any of your real names."

"Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya." Deku said.

"Katsuki Bakugou." The one with spiky hair.

"Shoto Todoroki." The one that was half and half.

"Great. Now let's get this over with, I have a mission I have to do tomorrow."

"Mission...?"

"She's an assassin."

Shoto looked at me, "really?"

"Deal with it."

"But when you remember everything you'll come back, right?" Bakugou asked, Dabi glared at him.

"I don't think so, no."

"Why not?"

"You don't belong with them."

"They're my family. Plus Dabi wouldn't survive a week without me."

"Shut up, Ochako. I taught you how to fight."

"Yeah, I know." I looked back at the three, "are we-" my phone started ringing, I stopped talking and looked at it, seeing Toga calling. I rolled my eyes, "just a sec." I took a few steps away and answered, "what is it, Toga?"

"Hey, girly. Where'd you go?"

"Out. Are those sirens?"

"Yeah, so some heroes are here somehow, any idea on how they found out?"

I turned to the heroes, glaring at them, "no. I'll be there soon."

"Wait, Shigaraki wants to talk to you."

"Great..." I mumbled.

"Uraraka, nice of you to just disappear."

"I have a life, Shigaraki." I started pacing, "want me to go back?"

"No point now. Though I did hear one of the heroes say something about Deku tipping them off. Any idea who that is?"

"Hmm... Deku, Huh?" I locked eyes with him, "sounds familiar. Maybe I fought him or something. Or I'm about to." He turned away, "onto the next building, then?"

"Yeah, we'll have a nice conversation when you get here."

"Great, I'll look forward to it then." I hung up and glared at the three, "you said you wouldn't track me."

"I'm sorry, I still have to do my job. I told them to wait until eight so you wouldn't be there."

"I'd prefer to be there so I could help. Now I'm not going to trust you. Come on, Dabi, I have to go deal with Shigaraki now."

"I'm sorry, Ochako."

"Don't care." Me and Dabi started walking away, then I stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned to Deku, then he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened, then I kissed back, memories coming flooding back to me.

*That day*

"Students, are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Let's do this."

"It's the league, be careful."

"Okay."

The police pulled up and started demanding for them to go out with their hands up and weapons down.

"Hey, Deku." I said, he turned to me, then I pressed my lips against his. He kissed back, then pulled away and smiled. "Sorry. I've wanted to do that for a while."

"It's fine, so have I."

"Let's go, you two."

"We're going in?"

"Yeah."

"Great." We rushed into the building, cuffing villains, and fighting a few of them. We got to the third floor, I was grabbed and slammed into a wall. I looked up and saw Dabi looking at me.

"He wants you? Toga, why this one?"

"Something to do with the new All Might or something. Ask Shigaraki."

"Whatever." He pulled me away from the wall, I struggled against him.

"Let me go!" He released me, I turned and saw Deku standing there.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Of course. Come on, we need to go get pros."

"You already want to leave?" Dabi stepped between us and the door to the stairs, "it's just getting fun." He shot flames at me, I dodged, then moved away from a blade from Toga. She went to slash me again, I moved, then twisted the knife away from her. She pulled out another one, got behind me, and pressed the knife against my throat.

I stopped, "very good... you and I are going to be best friends..."

"I'll never be your friend."

"Sure you will. You won't remember a thing, we'll tell you all you need to know."

"What?"

"You two! Stop fighting!" They both stopped, Izuku looked at us. "Good. Now we're taking her, and you're going to stay here, got it?"

"No. Don't." He took a few steps closer.

"I'll kill her with another step." I felt a pinch on my back and winced, and he stopped. "Kurogiri, back to the apartment."

"Of course." A portal opened and I was pulled over, Izuku took another step to protest, then a sharp pain on my side made me gasp. Midoriya's eyes widened and he ran at us.

"Deku..." I was released when we got through and collapsed to the ground, putting a hand to my wound. I looked up at them, "what do you want with me?"

"Just a little mind game to play on Izuku Midoriya."

"But why me...?"

"Oh, you don't know how much he cares about you, do you?"

"That's sad, girly."

"See you when you wake up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.8K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
54.3K 806 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
177K 3.3K 21
"I've never met someone like you, but i'm glad I did" "Pray you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof." And so Izuku d...
61.8K 1.1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...