𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff

1.2K 30 6
By thethinkingpen

After dinner, we went out of The Great Hall, Chris was already waiting for me. He wouldn't go without meeting his baby sister. The others were waiting for me too. He pulled me in for a hug and spun me around and kissed my cheek. "It's so good to see you. I missed you so much!" he said pulling away from the hug.

"Missed me? We met over the summer, remember at my house?" I asked while hugging the others. "Yeah, but still, I wished that you stayed over at mine. Mum and Dad are dying to meet you"

I hugged Rafael, he had grown taller, but still, I would reach his chest only.

"Perhaps, Christmas?" he asked in hopes that I would say yes. "I'll think about it, you know, I'll be working"

"No fair, you had the chance to live here at Hogwarts and you left. You left me alone?" Rafael said dramatically placing his hands over his heart.

"Alright, Olivia. If your meet-cute is over, let's go" Percy said and I hugged them goodbye.

"Alright Percy, no need to be rude" and I left with him.

The first class was Divination. Hermione and I already hated it. I was almost asleep during the whole class, except when she used to raise her voice mid-sentences.

We went to our next class, Care for Magical Creatures. We followed Hagrid into the forest for our lesson, all the way, Hermione making fun of Professor Trelawney.

He told us to form a group and open the book to page 49. I instantly lit up, Hippogriff, I was had a liking towards animals.

"This place has gone to the dogs. Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore allowed this oaf to teach" Malfoy said and his goons started laughing.

"You need to-" I said, Harry cutting me off, "Shut up, Malfoy"

"Ooh, how romantic. Completing each other's sentences now, are we? Mr. and Mrs. Potter?" Draco said in pure jealousy.

"Jealous Malfoy? That Liv is the only girl that you can't get?" Ron said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I was nervous, what if he said that he spent the night over the summer, obviously not in that way, I didn't tell anyone, so everyone would naturally believe him. He came closer to me, looking me up and down, close enough that only I could hear, "Only if they knew" I gulped and he smirked and winked and went back to his place.

"Leave it be, Harry" Hermione said pulling him and me in the front. "Ahem" Hagrid cleared his throat and we all drew our attention towards him.

"Ta dada ta" he said singing and showing off a Hippogriff. Everyone was scared to see him, whereas I was grinning like an idiot, forgetting about the conversation earlier.

"Isn't he beautiful? Come on, meet Buckbeak" he said throwing him something to eat.

"Hagrid, exactly, what is that?" Ron asked in true terror. I was mesmerized and I stepped closer to the Hippogriff. Not listening to Hagrid's instructions. Soon his voice fading away.

"A Hippogriff. First thing you ought to know, they're very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult one. It was just be the last thing that you will ever do" he said giving information about Buckbeak.

I was close to him now and he noticed me, I had read in the book, that you have to bow first and wait for them to bow and if he does, you can go touch him.

Before I could bow, he bowed down, one leg kneeling. How? How was that possible? They're very proud creatures. But as he bowed down, I also bowed holding my skirt out a slight from both sides and bending with one leg behind the other and bowing my head too.

"Olivia!" Hermione shouted, diverting everyone's attention towards me and the Hippogriff.

Soon Buckbeak ran towards me, I got scared with the way he was running like he would run over me. Buckbeak slowed down as soon as he reached me and placed his large head on my shoulders. It felt like he was hugging me, so I put my arms around his neck and stroked him gently on the back.

"Well done, Olivia. Well done" Hagrid said. I was brought back to reality by everyone applauding for me, even Draco seemed... proud? And was clapping.

"I've never seen Buckbeak love someone so much, especially no one more than me" he completed.

"Do I get to fly on him?" I asked impatiently.

As if Buckbeak had understood what I had just said and he kneeled down on his front two legs for me to climb on him. I gladly sat on him and he ran and flew high in the sky flapping his wings.

The view was mesmerizing, nothing like from The Astronomy Tower. I could see the castle from high above and The Black Lake and the mountains. I wished the ride would never get over and that I was always this happy girl that had no problems for one and was carefree for the second.

After flying high in the sky for what felt like hours but were mere minutes, we landed and I jumped off Buckbeak. I hugged him and said, "Thank you, love. That was amazing. You're amazing."

Everyone was applauding and appreciating me. "Well done, Liv and well done Buckbeak" Hagrid said coming beside us. Hagrid was asking how my ride was and if he was doing alright on his first day. I saw at the corner of my eye, Draco bowing to Buckbeak, guess he wanted a ride as well. 

"Ohh, please. Like he's proud. He let a blood traitor ride him. You're not as dangerous at all, you ugly brute." Draco said as he stroked his head. He didn't mean to be rude, but he's a Malfoy, only language they speak is rude.

Before Hagrid could do anything, Draco was kicked by Buckbeak in his chest, but luckily Draco had his arms up in defense, like that would've worked. If he had been hurt on his chest, Merlin knows what would've happened. I quickly jumped in front of Draco, protecting him before he could get another hit.

"Easy, easy boy. No, no Buckbeak" I said. And Hagrid threw him and he went away to eat.

"Oh, it's killed me. It's killed me!" Draco said crying in pain.

"Calm down, you big baby, it's just a scratch" I said helping him up.

"Hagrid, he needs to be taken to the hospital" Hermione said coming over from the crowd.

"Right, yes! Liv, honey, you don't mind, do you? I mean I'm teaching and the others still have to ride Buckbeak" Hagrid said looking at me with his pleading eyes and Draco put a hand over my shoulder, throwing all his weight on me.

"Right, Professor. Remind me again, why do you hate me?" I said taunting him in a I'm-only-kidding tone.

"Right, let's go on then. He's in good hands now" Hagrid said and I smiled at him and we left.

We were walking out of the forest, Draco was still crying in pain and mumbling how Hagrid and his 'chicken' will regret it. I was worried, his hand looked like it was fractured. We took a short break outside Hagrid's Hut and he sat down on one of the stones. I kneeled down beside him. I took his arm in my hand to see if there was any bleeding, luckily there wasn't.

I looked up and he was staring at me. "What?" I said clearly annoyed.

"You're worried about me, darling?" he asked smirking slightly.

"How could you do that? Are you out of your mind? Buckbeak could've hurt you, badly. Lucky for you, it just looks like a tiny fracture" I said slightly hitting his injured hand, to check he was actually hurt or that he wanted to get out of class and standing up.

"Oww! You are worried about me." he said standing up.

"Yes, of course I'm worried about you, you big oaf" I said walking towards the castle and he came walking behind me.

"Hey, you know I need support to walk, I'm hurt" he said and placed his hand around my shoulder, putting all his weight on me.

I stumbled and said, "Merlin's beard. A warning would've been nice"

The way to The Hospital Wing, he started to walk normally, but still had his arm on my shoulder and the other folded up.

When we entered there was no one in the room, even Madam Pomfrey was not seen. Strange.

"Alright then, see you around, Malfoy" I said putting his arm off of my shoulder but he quickly held my wrist and said, "You are only to leave when Madam Pomfrey comes" he said putting his arm around my waist. "I have Herbology" I said and he just shrugged in a like-I-care way.

I made him sleep on a bed, near the door and put a pillow below his elbow and I said, "Don't move your hand now. I'm gonna call her"

I searched around the room; she was not there. I could hear his low grunts in pain.

I went beside him and sat down and said, "Well, she's not here"

"She does know that she is a healer, right?" Draco said sarcastically.

I snapped my fingers and said, "Earendil" A house elf quickly arrived.

"Hi Earendil, I hope you're doing okay" I said to the house elf.

"I am doing okay, Olivia. How may I help you?" he said kindly.

"How dare you call a witch by her name, you pathetic little house elf!" Draco said angrily and sitting up from his bed.

"Sorry, master Draco" he replied in fear.

"Draco, no, sit down, and don't move your hand" I said making him sleep on his bed and adjusting his pillow.

"Sorry about that Earendil. Be a love and please fetch Madam Pomfrey for us" I said looking at him.

"Right away" and he disappeared.

"What the hell? Is that any way to talk, Malfoy?" I said looking angrily at Draco.

"How are you so kind to everyone? You should've been in Hufflepuff, darling. Gryffindor doesn't deserve you." Draco said looking calmly at me.

Madam Pomfrey arrived quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry dear. Now what happened?"

She quickly patched his arm up and gave it the support of his shoulder and gave him some Sleeping Draught to relax. She left and said that I should too. Before I could leave Draco said.

"I saw you, you know, how he knelt before you did. There's something about you, something very different and strange, yet amazing at the same time, that I can't place. You're no ordinary witch, I know that, and you did avoid that subject that night. Keep your secrets. But soon, I will find out, what you are Olivia Middleton." and he drifted to sleep. I kissed his forehead and left for Herbology. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
20.1K 484 26
-------------------------------------------- His breathing was even as he whispered to her, "Run. Get away from me. Run before I break you too. Pleas...