Showing Them The Light (IPKKN...

De Anniewrites5

Advay Singh Raizada, elder twin of Arnav Singh Raizada, is coming back to India. To correct every wrong. To p... Mais

Introduction
Introduction-II (OPTIONAL)
1. Advay Singh Raizada
2. Homecoming
3. Understanding The Misunderstanding
4. Realising The Mistake
5. Correcting The Wrong
6. Apologies and Stopping Her
7. A Trap
8. Understanding Love
9. Unveiling The Bitter Truth
10. Aftermath
11. Gathering Scattered Emotions
12. Betraying The Betrayer
13. Is this the end?
15. Nurturing Relationships
Author's Note
16. In Pursuit of a chance
17. Not giving up
18. Getting used to her anger
19. Chances & Confusions
20. Spending time
21. Bringing her back
22. Normalising Life
23. Waiting
24. 'A New Start...!'

14. Wooing Her

4.6K 263 46
De Anniewrites5

Arnav was measuring the length of terrace, moving to and fro, while Advay was sitting near, rubbing his forehead with his thumb and forefinger. Akash was also sitting there with his laptop, pretending to work but wasn't actually working.

“Enough!” Arnav exclaimed suddenly, scaring Advay and Akash.

“What enough?” Asked Advay, as both of them stared at Arnav as if he is gone mad.

“I think we should do something. Something to bring them back.” Arnav spoke and quickly sat in front of them. Both the men stared at him boredly.

“Like what?” Asked Akash.

“Like… like…”

“Haan what?” Persuaded Advay.

“Something guys! Anything!” Both of them sighed and went back to the work they were doing, making Arnav frustrated.

“Fine! I have decided how I am going to make Khushi forgive me.” Akash looked up at Arnav wide eyed.

“You have decided? Already?” Arnav nodded.

“Then what about me?” Akash muttered looking down.

“What are you going to do Arnav?”
Asked Advay.

“I am going to Lucknow. Akash, have you decided what will you do?” Akash shook his head.

“Payal is working in this company's accounts department.” Akash turned the laptop towards Arnav.

“This company is not going good in market. Even it's shares are falling miserably.” Arnav told what he knew about the company.

“Exactly! That's why they wanted to hire a very good accountant to look after and after knowing Payal, I think she will definitely help them enough that they will rise back.”

“So?” Arnav said gazing at the screen and Akash looked up at him.

“So?”

“Buy the company Akash! As soon as you can.” Akash looked at him bewildered.

“You know what I mean! Because if they rise back, you will not get a chance to buy this company.” Akash contemplated for a minute and then gave Arnav a big smile as he understood, towards what Arnav was hinting.

“Where are you lost?” Arnav nudged Advay bringing him back on earth.

“I am listening. Continue…”

“No… we are done. What about you?” Arnav asked and Advay sighed. Akash gave Advay a understanding nod and rubbed his shoulder.

Wait? Why are they being so dramatic and sympathizing with each other? Weren't it was them who messed up things with their girls? Stupid men!

“Ahh… you know… I kind of… asked Chandni out. I mean I proposed her. Okay! It was not a proposal. It was… Leave it guys!”

“You tried to tell Chandni you love her, but couldn't, considering your personality and screwed up badly?” Spoke Akash.

“Yeah!” Advay agreed, sighing.

“So…? Will you do something or not?” Anjali spoke as she came there.

“Di…”

“I know chote is upto something and even Akash has got a plan now. What will you do?”

“I have no plan.”

“Great! The great Advay Singh Raizada is a loser!”

“Di…” Advay whined while Arnav snickered. Advay glared at Arnav.

“Even these idiots have a plan to sober up their angry girls and look at you, no plan to propose a girl who already loves you. Pathetic!” She spoke as she settled herself in front of them, beside Arnav.

“She loves me?” Advay asked dumbfounded.

Anjali slapped herself on forehead.

“Isn't it too obvious?” Arnav asked confused.

“It is! But he is too stupid to notice.” Advay took a deep breath and stood up.

“Night everyone!”

“Weren't we discussing something Cheeku?”

“Yeah Di.… But I think it's enough for today.” He says and left.

Was he really not able to notice? If it's right, then he is really an idiot.
___________________

Next morning, Advay left early for office lest Anjali again starts reminding him of his stupidity.

Advay entered his cabin to find Chandni sitting on the sofa and papers and pencils were spread all over the table. She was engrossed in her work.

As they returned from New York, they still are not sure if they are coming here back permanently. That's why, Alok, Advay and Chandni are working in one cabin only.

“Ahm… Ahm..” Advay cleared his throat to grab her attention.
She raised her eyes just to give him a murderous glare.

“Am… Chandni, do you want something?” He asked, getting intimidated by her.

“A little bit of peace would be appreciated. If you can give that.” She spoke, concentrating on her work.

‘What's wrong with her today? Let's normal her up!’ He thought.

He nodded to himself and getting near her, he snatched the paper on which she was working. She looked at him wide-eyed and stood up.

“What do you think you are doing Mr. Advay Singh Raizada?! I have invested my two hours just in this sketch! I swear if this paper got teared up even a bit, I will tear you up in thousand of pieces.” She bellowed.

He looked at her dumbfounded. It would have been a very rare and crucial incident when she would have shouted on anyone. Otherwise she is a very sorted person and tries to mend things in a very diplomatic and calm way, so that no one would get hurt. Losing temper easily is not her kind of thing, but now she is literally breathing fire.

“Sorry…” He mumbled and keeping the sketch back on the table, he left cabin. What is wrong with her?

He came out and found Alok, who was going to enter the cabin.

“Wow! You arrived early today?” Alok asked in cheerful manner.

“Ah… yeah.…! Do you know why Chandni is in bad mood?” Advay asked.

“She is in a bad mood? I have no idea...”

“Yeah… she is kind of mad but on whom?” Advay told Alok, confused.

“I will talk to her. Don't worry! By the way, Arnav is here and he wants to talk to you.”

“Fine. I am in his cabin, if you want to talk to me.”

Alok entered the cabin to find Chandni sitting with her face in her hands.

“What happened to ever-so cool and calm Chandni?” Alok spoke as he lightly sat on the table's edge. She looked up at him with completely tired expressions.

“I am done with your friend! He is impossible!” Alok laughed at her annoyed expressions.

“You are saying as this is a very new thing to me.”

“I know…..” She sighed and after a minute of silence continued.

“I have decided!”

“Decided what?” He asked picking up the glass, to drink water.

“I am going to propose him-” He spitted out the water he just drank and started to cough.

She rushed towards him and rubbed his back.

“You…..  will you….. really?!” He asked, still gasping for air.

“Yeah…. Why? Can't I do that?”

“No… you can. Ofcourse. But wasn't it you who wanted him to do that?”

“I will turn old, if I kept waiting for him to express his feelings.”

“Good, good! Finally!” He muttered.

“By the way, when are you planning to do that?” He asked, sipping some water.

“Today only.”

Alok's mobile rang and he took it out from his coat pocket.

Anjali...

A smile came in his face immediately. Looking at his expressions, Chandni leaned in to take a glance at caller's ID but he took it away from her sight.

“Chandni…. Do you want to have a cup of coffee?” He asked her politely.

“Yeah! That is something I really need.”

“Good! Make it then and please, make a cup for me too.” He spoke and shifted his attention to his mobile.

She swatted his arm in annoyance and left the cabin. He again settled himself on the edge of the table and picked up the call.

“Hello…”

“Hello, Alok?”

“Haan….” He smiled.

“I hope I am not disturbing you…”

“Ahm… yes... you are disturbing me...” He said with innocence.

“Oh…! I am sorry…. I will talk to you later.…” Anjali spoke disappointed.

“Oh wait!” He chuckled and continued.
“I was just teasing you…..”

“So you are free? You are not busy?” She asked with a bit of hesitation in her voice.

He looked at the pile of files which was kept in the corner of his workplace.

“Yup! I am absolutely free...”

“Oh… good! I hope Cheeku and Chote are not around you.”

“No, they are not... why?” He asked, raising his one eyebrow.

“I want a favor from you.…” She told him sheepishly.

“And what is that?” He asked smiling.

“Oh….! You know Chote and Cheeku have forbidden me to eat ice cream and I am having a craving for it and no one here is going to give me that, not that doctor has completely said a no to ice cream, she just asked me to be careful and here thes-”

“Anjali! Anjali! Will you let me speak?” He stopped her babble, smiling to himself.

“Hmm?”

“You want to eat ice cream?” He asked politely.

“Yess…. That too strawberry!” He chuckled.

“And you want me to bring it to you?”

“Hmm… yess... please” He laughed.

“Alok…! I am really craving for it... I am having this craving for like last four or five days…. Cho-”

“Did I say no?” He stopped her convincing babbling.

“No.…”

“Then? Now, I will be able to bring your ice-cream only if you hung up the call.”

“Ya ya ya... you go! I will be waiting here! Byeee!” She spoke in excitement and hung up the call.

He smiled looking at his mobile screen.

‘She is just too cute!’
___________________

When Advay entered Arnav's cabin, Arnav was sorting his files and cleaning his cabin.

“Going Lucknow?” Advay asked and sat on the chair opposite to Arnav's.

“Yup! Tonight!”

“Good luck then.…”

“Yeah! I need it a lot...”

“What about you? Did you plan how are you going to propose Chandni?” Arnav asked, continuing his work.

“No… not yet!”

“Advay bhai!” Akash called as he entered the cabin.

“What happened now??”

“Nothing, I just bought the company….” Akash informed them shrugging.

“Good good.…” Advay muttered and stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“To take some fresh air.” He replied and left.

“You still angry on me?” Arnav asked Akash going through a file.

“Yes…”

“Don't forget that I gave you the idea to pacify Payal.” Akash looked at him infuriated.

“You…! You don't even know how to apologise! I would love to see how you are going to pacify Khushi! I wish she goes hard on you!”  Arnav looked up from file and glared at him.

Akash looked back with same intensity. Arnav stopped glaring and taking a deep breath, he relaxed at his seat.

“Akash….”

“What!!” Akash snapped.

“I am sorry.….” Akash looked at him taken aback.

“Did you just-”

“Yeah! I apologized!” Giving Arnav a weird look Akash left the cabin.
____________________

“Good morning professor…” Khushi greeted the only teacher she knew in the college, Mrs. Acharya, as she settled herself in the cabin.

“Very good morning! How was your day here yesterday? Mrs. Chawla was quite impressed with you in her class.” Khushi smiled hearing that her teachers liked her progress.

“Thank you ma'am. Yesterday, indeed was very good.”

“Now, back to work. As you have joined late, it would be good if you borrow some notes from your friends and get them photocopied. And here, take this book, it will help you. But keep it safe and return it back!” Khushi nodded sincerely.

“Yes professor!” Mrs. Acharya nodded and it was signal for Khushi to leave.

She stood up and left the cabin to find a girl waiting outside.

“Khushii…!” Khushi laughed.

“I thought you won't remember me, Latika.” Khushi spoke.

“Why so? You are my first friend here and let me tell you a secret. People who become friends on the first day of school, college or even office, they become best friends!” Khushi laughed.

“Okay okay! Now let's rush for the class.”
____________________

Lunch time

“Khushi…. May I ask you something? You won't mind na...?” Latika asked.

Both of them were having lunch in the canteen. Khushi was playing with the food more than eating, which made Latika question her in the first place.

“Yes, you can.”

“Khushi where are you lost? Is something wrong? Are you missing your family?”

“Oh…. That is nothing! Really! Do we have any lecture after lunch?”

“No…. Do you wanna go somewhere?” Latika asked excited.

“Ahm…. Not today… I think I will head back home.” Latika nodded in understanding.

Both of them finished their lunch and left for their places.

Lucknow. Khushi's hometown. This is the place where she met him for the first time. From here only all the story started.

‘When I am angry on them, why am I missing them?’ She questioned herself while keeping her bag on sofa and then sitting on it.

The frustration that was building inside her from so many days, finally came out as angry tears. A sudden urge to break something was overpowering her mind.

Mobile ringtone brought her out of her thoughts. Wiping her tears from the back of her hand, she took a deep breath to calm herself.

Payal jiji….

“Hello….” She picked up the call.

“Khushi…? How are you?”

“Jiji… haven't I asked you to call me at night only? And are you not in office?”

“Khushi…. I just had this feeling that something is wrong with you and this time I didn't repeat my mistake. I called you immediately instead of brushing of my feeling.”

Khushi sighed.

“I am fine jiji.... just returned from the college.” She told Payal tiredly.

“And I hope you are not thinking about Arnav.....”

‘Not? If I say that I am not thinking about him that would be a lie.…. Is it that easy to forget that happened in last few months? I started to love him!’ Khushi thought frustrated then suddenly Payal's thought came to her mind.

‘If I am so much frustrated, then what jiji is going through? Atleast I knew my marriage was a six-month contract but jiji.….’

“Khushi!!” Payal's loud voice brought her out of trance.

“Yeah… jiji.… I am not thinking about him….”

“Hmm…. Don't think about anyone at all.… Just concentrate on your goal.” Payal spoke like a mature elder sister.

“Jiji…. Are you going to divorce-”

“I haven't thought about it at all! And don't even ask me about it.…. ”

“Okay…” Khushi replied.

“Chal…. I will call you later tonight. Bye. Take care.”

“You too jiji.…” And then the line went dead.
___________________

Payal leaned back in her chair to relax for a minute.

‘Divorce. Should I divorce him? Who was ready to leave me at the altar itself can leave me anywhere, won't he? Should I give him a chance? No chance! Not untill he proves himself worthy of it.’

“Hey Payal!” She opened her eyes with a jerk to find a man leaning on her desk.

“Hey Rajeev....” She tried to give him a smile.

“You okay?” He asked concerned.

“Yeah… just tired.”

“Oh.. okay! Do you know our boss is changed?”

“What??”

“Yup! Someone bought most of the shares of our company.”

“Finally that happened….” He nodded.

“When he is coming to take charge?”

“No idea… Maybe tomorrow…”

“Don't know who is going to sit on our heads from now on.….” She spoke, tiredly.

___________________

Hey guys!

A double update as promised!

I hope you liked this one!

Do tell me your views!
I will be waiting!

Love❤️
Annie.   

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

274K 16.6K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
72.4K 3.5K 15
#3 in ASR as of 20th August 2020 Arnav, Khushi and Anjali are childhood friends. They have been together since Khushi was 5 and now she is 25. 20 ye...
109K 8K 27
Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...
189K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...