Love Doctors {Harley Quinn x...

By DeeseTheGayGrandma

!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigne... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Chapter 2: Dr. Pamela Isley
Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
Chapter 4: Buzzkill
Part 5: Bruise
Chapter 6: Big Baby
Chpater 7: Bathroom
Chapter 8: Rebirth
Chapter 9: Touch Starved
Chapter 10: Mystery
Chapter 11: A Hyena's Help
Chapter 12: Funniest Villan
chapter 13: Things that go Bump in the night
chapter 14: Joker Cards
Chapter 15: what are you hiding?
Chapter 16: College all over again
Chspter 17: The Jokes on You
Chapter 18: what youre up against
Chapter 19: For the kid
Chapter 20: First Appearance
Chapter 21: Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Mood Swings
Chapter 23: Long Time No See
Chapter 24: Knock on The Door
Chapter 25: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 26: Alice's Threat
Chapter 27: Party Shopping
Chapter 28: Whats the Gender?
Chapter 29: The aftermath
Chapter 30: Scarecrow
Chapter 31: Ruined Reputation
Chapter 32: Are you drunk?
Chapter 33: A Dumb Plant
Chapter 34: Heist Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: The Talk
Chapter 37: The First Cry
Chapter 38: "I do"
A/N

Chapter 36: Christmas Party

1.8K 46 20
By DeeseTheGayGrandma

 Poison Ivy's Pov: 

--------------------------------

     The kiss was nothing but a small gesture; and yet, it had felt like my world was whole again. Almost as if a part of me was missing with Harley being gone, and now that I had her in my arms again,  everything was perfect. 

     With my carefully crafted vaccines, Harley and Selina healed remarkably fast. In just a few weeks, they were both better than ever and were ready to make some more trouble. I, of course, refused to allow my Harley to dive headfirst into another heist. After all, she was still pregnant and although she tried to hide it, it was obvious she was in pain. The constantly growing pain told me that the baby was almost ready, which didn't seem to calm my nerves. 

     "You're being too protective." Harley would tell me. 

      She was right, not that I would ever admit it aloud. In my defense, though, I wanted to make sure the baby stayed safe. I was constantly on guard, afraid that Harley would somehow hurt herself before the baby got here. Then, of course, there was always her water breaking. I was starting to have trouble sleeping, afraid that if the baby decided he was ready, I wouldn't be awake. I had to stay alert. I had to be ready for anything. 

      Harley wanted to go back home with me, but Selina and I agreed that the more people she surrounds herself with, the better it will be for the baby. So, we continued to stay at Selina's place until Harley would go to the hospital.

     I looked down at Harley, who was laying on her side, back towards me. Her baby bump was too big to cuddle properly anymore, so we had to make do with what we had. I had been awake for the past few hours, stressing too much to actually sleep. I sighed as I left the room, being as quiet as possible. I didn't want to disturb the sleeping blonde, but I was bored out of my mind and couldn't continue staring at the wall until she woke. 

      I tip-toed my way into the kitchen, making sure not to wake anyone in the house. I grabbed a cup from the top cabinet and filled it with tap water.  I quickly drank the water, practically hearing my previously dry throat thank me. I set the cup in the sink when I heard a sound come from the front door. 

     I quickly turned around, placing my hands on the counter and pressing my back against it. With my right hand, I grabbed the biggest knife I could find. With my remaining hand, I prepared myself to have to control Selina's house plant in the corner of the living room. Whoever it was breaking in had messed with the wrong house. There was no one that I was going to let endanger neither my bestfriend nor my fiancé and her baby.

     I rounded the corner, knife and hand raised for battle. My hands, however, quickly dropped back down to my side as a frightened Selina stood at the door. I quickly returned the plant back to it's previous position as I shook my head.

      "Jesus Christ, Pamela! You gave me a heart attack!" Selina angrily whispered, putting her hand on her chest as she felt her heart beat. "And what the hell are you doing with a knife? Put that down!" 

     "I gave YOU a heart attack?! I thought you were a robber!" I whispered loudly back as I walked  into the kitchen to put the knife back. "Wait....why are you in your catsuit?" 

      "I just....." Selina smiled up at me sheepishly as she removed her mask. "..went for a midnight walk?"

      "Oh, bullshit." I rolled my eyes, hand on hip. "Oh my god....were you with BATMAN!?"

       "Who's Batman?" Selina asked, smirking. 

      I couldn't believe this. Selina knew that Harley was pregnant and still left to go see her beloved dark knight. I shook my head. I guess I couldn't fully blame her; I would have done the same thing to see Harley. 

     "You better have used protection." I teased. 

      Selina gasped in defense and gave me a swift punch to the shoulder. We both laughed quietly as I rubbed where she hit me. I was about to show her how it was done when I heard my name being called from down the hall. Me and Selina shared panicked looks as I took down the hall, Selina right behind me. 

       "Harls! Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" I asked as I burst through the bedroom door. 

       "Yes, I'm fine." Harley smiled to herself as she sat up. "I need to take a piss and can't get my fat ass off the bed." 

       Selina, realizing everything was fine, left the room to go change into regular clothes. I smiled softly and helped Harley off the bed and towards the bathroom. I stood outside and let her do her business. Once she finished, I helped her towards the living room. 

       "You know I can walk right? I just can't lift myself up out of bed. That's all." Harley said, clearly not wanting me to baby her. 

       "I know, I know. I'll let you walk the rest of the way on your own. " I said as I held my hands up in defeat. 

       "Hey, are you okay?" Harley asked. "You've been acting really different since we got back together. Are you sure.....are you sure this is something you want?" 

       "Yes, of course! It's not that. I'm just nervous I guess. I don't want anything bad to happen." I admitted with a smile. 

       "Awwwww is the big bad Poison Ivy going soft on me?" She asked as she sat on the living room couch. 

        "What? No! Shut up!" I protested as I felt my face heating up in a deep blush. 

        Harley laughed at my sudden mood change, which only made me blush more. She patted the spot next to her, wanting me to sit next to her. I, obviously, took her up on the offer and sat next to the blonde beauty. 

     "What's so funny, girls?" Selina asked, emerging from the hallway in pajamas. 

       "Nothing!" I said quickly, but Harley beat me to it. 

       "Ivy was blushinggggg." 

       I glared at Harley as she started laughing again, this time being joined by Selina. I leaned back on the couch with my arms crossed defensively against my chest. My face grew a deeper shade of green the longer the duo laughed. I swear, sometimes these two only mess with me because they know they will get a reaction. 

     "So, I was thinking." Harley sighed, her laughs finally coming to a stop. "What if, we had a Christmas party? At my place. Nothing huge; just a small get-together. No offense, but being in this house all the time is killing me."

     I made eye contact with Selina. We both read each other's face, sensing some tension in the air. We could tell Harley no, but then she would be stuck in this house for the holidays. We all knew that that could get depressing really quick. On the flip side, if we were to let Harley host a party, something could go wrong and it could end up hurting the baby. My mind was at war with itself, weighing the rewards and consequences of the party. I snuck a glance at Harley, who was looking up at me with hopeful eyes. 

     "Fine. There are rules though." I said in defeat, causing Harley to beam. "There can't be any alcohol for...many many reasons. I don't want a whole lot of people there, either. Things don't need to escalate to anything crazy. Just a small party, got it?"

      "Yes! That's perfect!" Harley exclaimed, clearly planning her guest list already. 

-The Next Day-

       I had just taken the cookies out of the oven when I heard a knock at the door. I knew that this was the last guest of the night. I opened the door to find Lola standing there, shivering in the winter cold. 

       "Lola, hi! Come in." I greeted as I stepped to the side to let the freezing woman in. 

       "Thanks for inviting me." Lola said as she made her way to embrace Harley. "Wow, Harley. Any day now, huh?"

       Harley nodded with a smile on her face. I could tell she was ready to meet her son and didn't want to wait any longer. I looked around the living room. It was just like I had requested. There were only a few people in total; 5 to be exact. There was me, Harley, Selina, Joker, and Lola. I wouldn't tell Lola this, obviously, but I was glad her husband didn't tag along. He seemed to only bring trouble wherever he went. 

       Everyone, except Joker, was busy asking Harley tons of questions. 

     "Have you thought of a name?"

       "Are you not having a baby shower?"

       "What hospital are you going to?"

      Questions came one after the other at Harley from every direction. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying the attention that she absorbed with every breath. I, on the other hand, couldn't handle all the noise sober. Since I already stated that alcohol was forbidden, I made my way to the bedroom. Everything was much quieter there. Noticing I was leaving, Lola followed me down the hall.

       "Can I talk to you real quick?" Lola asked when she caught up to me. 

       "I guess." I responded.

       Truth be told, I didn't want to talk to Lola. I was never really fond of her. The only reason I put up with her was because I knew that that was Harley's bestfriend and didn't want to be controlling. I made as little effort as possible to get to know her. I didn't care whether or not we were friends. I never needed friends growing up and I sure didn't need any more now. As long as I had Selina and Harley, I didn't need, nor want, anyone else. 

       Even if I did want more friends, Lola would not be an option on the table. I always thought she was a bad influence, being so open and vulnerable all the time. I could have destroyed her mentally many times, but chose against it. She was weak. I mean, who would stay with someone who abused them? It didn't make any sense. On top of that, she was a psychiatrist of all things! I would have thought that Lola would have seen the red flags from a mile away. 

       "I think I want to divorce my husband." Lola said once we got into the bedroom. 

       To say that her words caught me by surprise would be an understatement. I was completely and utterly shocked. 

     "Didn't know you had it in you." I said, not realizing I was talking out loud. 

     "Excuse me?" Lola glared at me, clearly intimated. "Of course I had it in me. Why wouldn't I?"

      "Relax, I was joking." I lied. "So, when are you going to break the news to him?"

     There was a long silence in between questions. I couldn't tell if Lola was trying to figure out if I was lying or if she was just thinking of her answer to the question. Either way, I was getting impatient. I already didn't want to talk to her to begin with, but I decided to be polite anyways, but despite my efforts in self-control, she was still pressing my patience buttons. 

      "When I'm out of Gotham. Far, far away." Lola said, finally breaking the silence. 

      "You're leaving?" I asked, knowing deep down that this would break Harley's heart.

       "Yea." She said, tearing up. "I just don't think I could...do it. Y'know, with him being in front of me and all."

       I fought back the urge to roll my eyes. Here we go again with the nonsense crying. I didn't understand it. Why were humans so into their feelings like that? We were only talking, it wasn't like I hit her or said anything mean. I was about to respond when a scream from the living room stopped my heart cold. 

      "IVY!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!" Joker yelled from the living room. 

       I burst into the hallway, not caring that I pushed by Lola in the process. I sprinted down the hallway and entered the living room, my heart beating insanely fast. When I entered the living room, my mind frantically tried to take in the scene before me. Joker had his hand wrapped around Harley's back, trying to hold her up as Harley screamed, gripping her stomach in pain. A small puddle of liquid laid at her feet. 

       "Woah, woah. What happened?" I asked, kneeling down to stare at Harley's red face. 

       "Her water broke!" Joker said, trying to stay calm. "The baby...it's coming!!"

Oh no.

**A/n: Hey, loves! Just a disclaimer, I didn't proof-read this chapter before publishing. So, I don't even know if this chapter was grammatically correct, but whatever. Until next time!**
-Deese

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 29
"Good Morning Mr. J, I'm Doctor Harleen F. Quinzel. I'll be your psychiatrist and personal doctor. I aim to help you get back to your senses." He was...
6 0 2
Based in Matt Reeve's Batman 2022. Dr. Harleen Quinzel is determined to cure the minds of the most depraved criminals in Arkham Hospital before it ea...
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...
642K 31.2K 52
❝Some people bring out the best in you, others brings out the worst, then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who bring out the most. Of...