The Fat Little Narwhal

By mcs32903

A story about a little baby fat narwhal traveling the Southern Ocean. He will face obstacles to get back to h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Paco Meets NueNue
All About NueNue
Paco & NueNue V.S the Ocean
Whats Going on with The Narwhals?
Guess Who's Back?
Sharks VS Paco and NueNue
NueNue's Family

The Attack

4.3K 194 116
By mcs32903

One narwhal after another, they turned swimming in the other direction. His mother finally realized what was happening. She freaked out, swimming up and down, making an unstable surface for Paco. Then, she jerked around and Paco went flying off! He tried to swim after her, but he barely moved. He remembered the sharks and tried to find away to hide. Then it hit him. He was so small, he could just sink to the sea floor! He sank farther and farther down and then all of a sudden a gigantic shark came above him and snatched his horn right off his fat little head! He let out a loud whale, and sank all the way to the bottom of the ocean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.4K 35
In the beginning the young Kryptonian has been send to Earth by his parent's because their planet core has become unstable and because the destructio...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

33.9K 1.1K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
125K 5.6K 200
I'm called Yakushi Yu, and I've crossed over to the world of Naruto. Without any bloodline limits or protagonist's plot armor, what can I do? I'm fee...
147K 3.7K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...