MHA 1-A girls x FEMALE reader...

By SkylarCloud9

I dont see the beautiful young ladies getting enough rep so I figured I'd do a class 1-A girls x reader onesh... More

A/N
🌹💸comfort cuddeling her💸🌹

🌹🐸comfort cuddeling her 🐸🌹

69 3 0
By SkylarCloud9

You comfort cuddle her

Character:

Tsuyu Asui

Tsuyu Asui ( 蛙 あ 吹 すい 梅雨 つゆ, Asui Tsuyu?), also known as the Rainy Season Hero: Froppy (梅雨入りヒーローフロッピー, Tsuyuiri Hīrō Furoppī?), is a student in Class 1-A at U.A.

Warnings:

-cursing like 2-words that's it

-crying

-girl x girl

-girl reader

Additional things you need to know:

-This is a female reader she/her

-after the moved into the dorms

-since I don't know what her room looks like I might have to guess or go off of pictures of what people think

-you and asui are already dating

Words: 1,679

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers POV:

It was getting late but mina still pulled us all through the halls of the 1-A dorms After looking at urarakas room we started down the hallway to look at Asuis room "next is tsu's" said midoriya looking around slightly "wait tsu's not here." said sero looking back at all of us uraraka walked up to the boys and said " Oh Tsu said she wasn't feeling well" kamanari looked at her and back at us "Oh...well I guess we can't do anything if she's not feeling well". "We'll just have to get her to show us when she's feeling better" " both I and uraraka looked back at her door "I'm gonna go check on her and see if she needs anything you guys can go without me," I said looking back at everyone "ok well goodnight then tell us how shes feeling later ok," said momo before continuing to walk with the others.

I walked over to asuis door to knock when it came open slightly showing her face she looked sad and like she wanted to say something. "Hey there tsu," I said waving slightly reaching for the door. "Oh hi N/N (nickname)" she said in her cute voice opening the door a little more so I could see her full face "can I come in ochako said you weren't feeling good so I wanted to check on you." "sure," she said opening the door walking into her room sitting on her bed with her legs crossed I smiled lightly at her walking into her nearly pitch black dark room (light) walking over to her bed sitting next to her putting my hand on her forehead trying to feel for any heat "I've noticed you've been acting different since they got back.." I lowered my hand taking hers into my hand rubbing the side of it. "Oh....no I'm fine really," she said looking down at our hands. I sighed and let go of her hand putting them in my lap looking at her face noticing that she seemed uncomfortable in a way......she seemed.....like she wanted to say something. "What is it, baby?" I asked her she looked up and sighed as well. Looking down at my hand reaching for it and intertwining our fingers. I was looking at our hands when I hear her sniffle and a couple of times I looked up to see she had tears in her eyes and looked like she was about to burst out sobbing.

I pulled her into my arms quickly holding her and she started to cry into my shoulder. Scooting back leaning against the wall with her legs around my waist her arms gripping my shoulders with her head in my neck her tear damping my hoodie I didn't care I was concerned for what or who could make her react like this usually she seemed so strong and resilient in a way I'm not the best at explaining things but I know that if she's reacting like this is important and I might have to kill a few people but that's fine.

After a few minutes she was slowly calming down my fingers running through her hair I kissed her head before talking in an almost whisper voice "do you wanna talk about what made you cry? If not that ok we can just sit like this for however long you need to..." she nodded lightly lifting her head her eyes red and puffy from crying so much. "Do you remember when we were at the hospital with the rest of the class except for a few of us for...reasons?" "Yeah, what about it" I kissed her forehead lightly leaning my head back against the wall pulling her legs closer to me. " and you remember what I said right about how they would be acting like villains if they went against the law to save bakugou?" I nodded whipping her tears that were sneaking down her cheek "they still went.......and.....I feel like because of t-this we-we can't have fun and talk how we u-u-u-use t-o" she started to cry again I lifted my hands placing them on her cheeks wiping the tears leaning in to kiss her cheeks and then her lips. "Baby I highly doubt they thank that way they know you were just trying to keep them safe and warn them of what might happen." ...she continued to cry trying to speak but unable to because she was crying. "Hey... if you want I can text ochacko to ask them to meet us out sie so you can ask them your self that might help...?" she looked at me a nodded wiping her tears with her hands leaning against my chest again her arms going around me as i reach for my phone.

Messages POV:

-----------------------------------------------------

you: Hey Ochacko?

Ochacko: Oh her Y/N hows tsu?

You: She's not doing too well can you ask for momo, Todotoki, lida, midoriya, and Kirishima to meet us outside you and come as well but tsu wants to talk with them I'm gonna be there too.

Ochacko: sure we'll be out there in a minute. :)

You: thank you!

Ochacko: no problem :)

Back to your POV:

I looked down at her smiling slightly her smiling lightly back. setting down my phone I tell her that I asked ochacko to meet us upfront with momo,todoroki, midoiya, Iida, and Kirishima so she could talk to them I also told him that I and ochacko were gonna be there so she didn't have to do all of this alone. She smiled and we both stood up her almost falling from sitting like that for so long we both entwine out hands and walk outside.

We walk out to see ochacko already standing there smiling squeezing tsu's hand letting go while walking over to where she was before hearing Kirishima walking out "Uraraka where?" when he suddenly stopped I looked up while tsu kept looking down at the ground after they all walked over to us ochako started speaking "Y/N texted me saying tsu wanted to tell you all something" I looked over a tsu before she slightly looked up nodding to me so I backed up and walked out where I was behind her being slight teller I could still see all of there faces.

"I can't help but say everything that comes to mind but there are times when I don't know what to say Do you remember what I said at the hospital? " (If you're saying that you'll break the rules thos acts are the same as villains) midoiya looked down slightly "yeah.....I remember" Tsu looked back down "I hardened my heart and said some painful things" both I and ochacko going closer to her me rapping my arms around=d her waist pulling her back into my chest ochacko petting her hair saying her name to reinsure her. She kept looking down leaning slightly further into my hold sounding like she was about to start crying again.

"Even so you still went....when I heard about it this morning, I was shocked I thought I stopped you so I was filled with bad feelings...I didn't know what to say... I didn't feel like I could have fun talking with everyone but...." she had started crying by now and looked up "that made me very sad that's why Y/N convinced me to tell you even if I couldn't gather my thought properly so that I could have fun and talk with everyone again " then uraraka jumped in "it's not just tsu that feels this way everyone felt uneasy and wanted to make these feelings go away... that's why the "room king was because everyone understood how you all felt so don't blame them, but you know I mean I know it's hard but anyway... let's all work hard and laugh together again" she let go of tsu jumping forward bouncing almost while holding up her fist in the air while I jumped in " it would be nice for all of us to relax a little and just try and have it go back to how it use to be." I let go of Tsu's waist seeing Kirishima jump/ walk forward.

"Tsu!" she looks up at Kirishima a small ribbit leaving her as a yes? "I'm sorry! Thank you for telling us!" Kirishima says small tears in the corners of his eyes the both Iida and momo come forward saying her name in agreement with what Kiri had said. Todoroki also moved closer saying sorry Kirishima grabbed her shoulder standing very close to her now as they all are " I won't ever do it again" he said shaking her lightly her response being two ribbits momo agreed along with Iida tsu starting to cry even more so

-Time skip because this is already long as fuck-

About 10 to 20 minutes after they all talked I was laying with a sleepy frog girl on my shoulder her cuddled up to me with my arms securely wrapped around her "did that help?" I asked her "she nodded saying a very quiet and soft "thank you..." I misled a nuzzled my head into her hair tsking in her sent "anytime baby" she moved closer to me and smudged her head against me her eyes shutting "goodnight baby.....I love you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus christ this was long as shit sorry it's 3 am and I'm tired so goodnight, good morning, and good evening.

-EL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...