My Gifted Love (✓)

Od Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... Více

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 13

8.2K 336 34
Od Skb494

Aasha's Pov

"Who are you?" i asked.

"Your life partner" he said huskily and grabbed me by my waist.

"Lea…leave m..me. wha…what are yo.. you do…doing?" i stuttered.

"Okay but tell me why you're stuttering?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Noo I..i am no..not stuttering. Lea..leave me" i said.

"Look you are still stuttering. Why? Is my touch making you feel butterflies in your stomach?" he asked me with a smirk. His face is just a few inches away from mine. His breath is fanning on my face.

"What? No" i said and pushed him away.

"But your blushing face and trembling body says another story" he said looking intently at me. I tried to ran away from the place but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

"I know that your body and soul both response to my touches" he said, tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I am yours and You are mine. Don't forget this" saying this he kissed my forehead and vanished into the foggy air.

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up with jerk from my sleep to the sound of my phone alarm. Its 5.30 am. Neha is still sleeping beside me. She always wakes up at 6.00 am. What was that dream?Who was he? My heart is still beating rapidly. I touched my forehead where he kissed me. I can't remember his face.

Oh God! Its just a dream. Why i am giving importance to a mere dream? I slapped my head and looked at Neha who was sleeping peacfully. So i don't want to spoil her sleep.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. I wore my jogging clothes with shoes. When i came out of the bathroom Neha was already awake.
"Good morning Neha. Lets go for the jogging" i said with a bright smile.

"Aahh. Am i dreaming?" Neha looked at me shocked.

"What?" i asked her.

"Definetly it must be dream. If not, how can you wake up so early in the morning, Aasha?" she asked. I went near her and pinched her arm. She yelled in pain.

"Aaahhhh Aasha! What are you doing?" she screamed while rubbing her arm.

"See its not a dream. And i am nervous because today is my first day" i said with a pout.

"Aasha! Don't be nervous yaar.Trust me you will enjoy your day in your office with your new collegues.You can also get new friends Or may be boyfriend too" she said with a wink. Suddenly i remembered that stupid dream of mine.

"Stop it Neha. I am already feeling very nervous. You know that i will take some time to adapt to the new surroundings and new people" i said.

"I know that yaar. You will soon adapt to your new office and people ,Aasha. You will feel good after our jogging. So wait i will be back in a ten minutes" she said and left to get freshen up. She came after ten minutes. Then we went to the park to jog. We had our hot tea in the tea stall which is in the near the park.

"Neha this tea is so tasty, right?" i asked her.

"Yeah. I love it" she said. After our tea, we went to our apartment. Its already 7.00 am. 

"How are you feeling now Aasha?" Neha asked me with concern.

"Neha i am feeling good now. But i can't understand why i am feeling so excited" i said.

"Excitement is obvious, Aasha. Because you are going to join in your new company that too in India's No.1 company and also in foreign countries too" she said with a side hug.

"I think you are right. Okay Neha, first you go and take a shower then i will get ready" i said.

"Mmm okay" saying this she left for the room. I am in the living room. I don't know why i am feeling over excited. That stupid dream felt real. When i think of that dream my heart is beating rapidly.

"Hey Aasha! Where you lost?" Neha's voice pulled me back from my thoughts.

"Nothing I will be back" saiyng this i left for a hot shower. After taking a hot shower i felt relaxed and wore my pink salwar and pinned my dupatta in each side of my shoulder.

I dried my long hair and braided it into a side braid. I applied eyeliner and kajal on my eyes. I used a little amount of foundation and compact powder on my face. I don't like to cake my face with make up. I applied my favorite pink lipgloss on my lips. I wore my small jumkas and my mom's necklace.Today i only wore black leather wrist watch on my left wrist not bangles. I left my right wrist free. Now i took one last look on the mirror. After satisfying with my look, i grabbed my bag and went to the living room. Neha was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey Neha! Whats for the breakfast?" i asked her while side hugging her.

"Wow you look gorgeous in your pink salwar, Aasha. Sure you are going to get a boyfriend" she said with a wink.

"You shut up. I am going for my job. Not to find a boyfriend, Neha" i said and slapped on her shoulder.

"I am just teasing you to reduce yor nervousness" she said with a smile. I also smiled at her.

"I am making pasta. Its almost over Come lets go" Neha said. We set the dinning table and started to eat.

"Its yummy" i said with a wide grin.

"I know. I am a great cook you know" she said like a drama queen.

"Yeah ofcourse" i said with a smile.

"I will drop you at your office, Aasha" she said.

"Okay! Its just 8.00 am. Why don't we go for a near by cafe instead of sitting here" i asked her.

"Wow! Good idea. Then lets go. We already finished our breakfast. It will take only 15 minutes to reach that cafe and your office is also near from that cafe" she said and i nodded at her. Then we left for that cafe in Neha's car. We reached there exactly in 15 minutes. We ordered two cappucino Coffees. Our coffee arrived in just ten minutes. They also served fortune cookies.

"Aasha! Look fortune cookies. Lets see whats inside this" Neha said with an excitement.

"I don't want to see" i said.

"Why?" she asked with a confused face.

"Today i am going to join in my new job. Already i am hell nervous. If this fortune cookies tell anything negatively to me, then i will loss my confidence. I am not going to take this risk" I said.

"Aasha, please lets try this. Who knows may be it can also increase your confidence by telling you  good things" she said with her puppy eyes. I sighed. She is not going to leave me today.

"Okay okay" i said with a long sigh and cracked a cookie. I found a small pieace of paper.

"Open it" Neha yelled. When i unfolded that pieace of paper my cheeks started to burn.

"TODAY YOU WILL FIND YOUR LIFE PARTNER" this is whats written on that paper. Suddenly i remembered my early morning dream and that man who kissed me on my forehead. Oh god! If Neha knows this, then she will again tease me. I saw that Neha was waiting for me to say what is written on it. Noway i am going to tell her this. I was planning to throw this paper in a dustbin but suddenly she grabbed that paper in my hand.

"Neha, give me please Please Neha" i was begging her. Thank god! The cafe is not crowed.

"No. I am not giving this to you. I want to see whats written on it. I want to know why you were blushing while reading this paper" she said and saw that paper.

"Is this the reason why you were blushing? Today you are going to meet your life partner. But you are trying to hide this good news from me. Tell me Aasha who is this life partner?" she asked me in her teasing tone. Heat rose to my cheeks by her mentioning of life partner.

"Neha! Its just a business trick. I..i am no..not going to meet anyone" i stuttered.

"If this fortune cookies is a business trick, then why you were trying to hide this from me. Most importantly why you were blushing? Now tell me Aasha madam" Neha asked me with a smirk.

"What? No..no i..i wa..was not blushing. And i tried hide this from you because i know you will tease me. You were already teasing since morning saying that i will find my boyfriend in my office. That is the reason and nothing else" i said with a pouting face.

"Okay! But seriously you were blushing a while ago" she said. I grabbed that paper from her hand and kept it in my bag.

"Okay! Now its your turn" i said while folding my arms on my chest.

"Yeah yeah" saying this she cracked her fortune cookie. When she opened her piece of paper she was frowning at the paper.

"Neha, whats written on that paper?Why you became suddenly serious?" i asked her. She gave that paper to me. I frowned at her and saw that paper.

"YOUR FIRST LOVE WILL FOLLOW YOU" i sighed. This is why i hate this fortune cookies.

"Neha! Don't let this type of stuffs to affect your mood" i said while holding her hand.

"I am not affected. But just the mere thought of him can make my heart hurt. I still feel the pain in my heart, Aasha. Everything is like it happened yesterday. I don't believe this fortune cookies. But just it remember me about him and his deeds" Neha said with a hurted look.

"Its been one year, Neha. Just move on. Don't waste your time on him" i said.

"Yeah" she said while sipping her coffee.

"Did you met him when i was not here?" i asked her.

"No. He never showed in front of me after that conversation i had with him. I think he must be in abroad" she said with a shrug. I don't want to ask more about that idiot. It will hurt Neha.

"Okay" Neha lets go. Its already 8.30 am.

"Okay then lets move" she said. Neha payed the bill stubbornly.

"Neha! When i get my first salary, i will treat you. And you should not stop me Okay?" i asked her with a serious expression face.

"Okay okay. Don't scare me with your looks, Aasha" she said. I smiled at her. After 15 minutes, Neha stopped her car in front of my new office building.

"All the best Aasha. Don't be nervous, Okay?" she asked me.

"Thankyou Neha" i said and she left the place.

Now i am standing infront of a huge building. "Malhotra industries" were written in the bold letters on top of the building. Even my neck is hurting to see the full building. Everone who works here entering the buiding hurriedly holding files, laptop, and bags. 

Oh God! I hope everything will be fine. I went inside the office. The receptionist asked me to wait in the 25th floor. There was already 5 members waiting patiently. I joined with them.

"Hi! I am Riya" a girl next to me said with a bright smile.

"Hi! I am Aasha" i replied to her with a small smile.

"Hey i am Rakesh. Nice to meet you beautiful" a guy next to Riya said with a wink.

"Hi Rakesh. I am Aasha and i know i am beautiful" i replied to him with a polite smile. He looks handsome and also funny.

"Don't mind him, Aasha. He is always like this flirtatious" Riya said. I smiled at her words.

"Hey Riya. Don't spoil my name infront of a beautiful girl" he said with a fake hurted look. Riya scoffed at him and turned to me.

"Are you both friends?" i asked them because of their bickerings.

"Who? This idiot my friend? No way. He is just trying to flirt with me during the interview day" she said.

"Hey Riya. I thought we were friends. You really broke my heart" he said dramatically. I smiled at their childish fight.

Suddenly we were called inside the cabin of the COO of the company. We all entered inside the cabin. A guy who is young was sitting in his chair. There is a name plate on his table "Sameer Mehra, Chief Operative Officer" was written on it. The cabin was very spacious. We all were admiring the cabin that is when Mr. Mehra started to speak.

"Hello everyone. I am Sameer Mehra, The COO of Malhotra industries. You all must have heard about Malhotra industries and its fame. I don't want to bore you all with my speech. Only talented people can enter here. We only expect you to be loyal to our company. You all can call me Mr.Mehra" he said with a wink. He is very funny type but at the same time serious man.

"You all five will be trained under our senior staff and his name is Mr. Monoj patel. Your training period will be 3 months. After completing your training your job will be permanant. So now you all introduce your names to me" he said in a business tone. Rakesh first introduced his name.

"I am Rakesh Mishra, Sir" he said in a polite tone.

"Next" Mr.Mehra moved his eyes from Rakesh to Riya.

"I am Riya Kapoor, Sir" she said confidently.

"You look beautiful, Ms.Riya kapoor" he said with a bright smile. We all smiled at his comment. Riya was just blinking not knowing what to say.

"Thankyou sir" she said with a small smile. Then next others introduced themselves. At last his eyes stopped on me. He signaled me to introduce my name.

"I am Aasha Sharma, Sir" i said with a small smile. Suddenly his face changed from normal to frown.

"Come Again" he said as he straightened his posture. I took a deep breath and calmed my nervousness.

"I am Aasha Sharma, sir" this time i said with full of confidence.

"And where are you from?" he asked with a confused look.

"I am from Mumbai sir" i said.

"Is this your Hometown?" he asked me with a frown. I really don't know why he is asking every details about me. I already gave this all details in my resume. His all questions increasing my nervous. And more than that everyone is gawking at me like i am an Alien.

"No sir. My hometown is Ahmadabad" i said. I felt hurt to say the name of my hometown. But i can't change the fact that Ahamadabad is my hometown where i born and where my family lives. He looked at me intently.
---------------------

If you like this chapter please vote and leave your comments.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...
329K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
6K 658 30
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
681K 36K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...