TinCan ff - Flaws & Faults

By TarnishedTale

Can faced a hard time in high school after Tin left him. Their relationship was something unexplainable and m... More

Characters
I
II (Flashback part - i)
III
IV (Flashback part - ii)
VI
VII (Flashback part - iii)
VIII (Flashback part - iv)
IX
X (Flashback part - v)
NEW STORY💖😊
XI
XII
XIII (Flashback part - vi)
XIV (Flashback - vii)
XV
XVI
XVII (Flashback part - viii) (18+)
XVIII (flashback part - ix)
XIX(Flashback part-x)

V

547 26 1
By TarnishedTale

smut ahead! its my first try at it. anyways enjoy the new chapter

Ae & Pete during the night at club:

After Pete's gig was over Ae pulled him to the storage room.

"Ae krub, where are you taking me?", Pete whined. Ae tugged Pete's hand more furiously 'To punish you for looking so hot on the stage without my permission'.

Pete froze, his cheeks burned from his boyfriend's words. 'No, not here again' Ae slipped him inside the storage room, the room was used to be filled with cartons of alcohol but it was recently cleaned by Ae.

'I'm sure you will like it this time, I kinda moved stuff to make space for us to fool around' he spoke as he squeezed his lover's ass cheek. Pete squeaked his whole face burned and Ae loved the red tint on Pete which made him so hot.

'God you look so hot right now that I can't control myself' he pulled the taller for a kiss.

Their turned hot within seconds making Pete pant for air. Pete pulled away, the smaller's hand travelled southwards and stroked him, Pete gasped.

Ae's mouth travelled to the latter's jawline and to his neck and sucked a few hickeys.

Pete covered his mouth to prevent his moans, 'Ae krub, someone might hear us'.

'let they hear, I don't care' Ae ravished him

Ae turned Pete around and he held on to a rack, while Pete was gasping for air Ae pulled the latter's pants down with the undergarment leaving him buck-naked.

Chilly air on Pete's naked ass made him squirm, 'Ae krub?'.

Ae only hummed. 'What are you gonna do to me?' he looked at Ae through his shoulder.

'you know what I wanna do, I'm gonna torture with your sweet ass until it turns red like your face'.

Pete let out a moan.

Ae held his neck and bent him more until his ass was high enough for Ae.

With his free hand, he caressed the latter's naked skin before he spanked him hard.

A slap landed on his butt-cheek.

Pete groaned and gasped.

Twice, thrice Ae did the same until he could see his hand print on his ass.

He slowly got on his knees and kissed and bit Pete's bottom. He mewled. Ae repeated it on both sides and stood.

He teased his pink hole with his digit slowly, and Pete's back arched.

Pete wanted to stop him but he knew he was weak to Ae's touch, but he let out a whimper 'No..'

'oh, you don't have a say in this sweety'

Pete bit his lip.

'But i'm afraid that i don't have any condom or lube'

'Pete, turn around!' he growled, Pete wanted it but he wasn't alright the location.

'No...' Pete moaned.

Ae yanked him to meet his eyes. Both panted looking at each-other's lips with desire flowing from their eyes.

Ae initiated a kiss.

Both were sharing a passionate kiss while Ae noticed a happy member on the latter. Ae broke the kiss and chuckled at Pete.

Pete looked away when he noticed the tent forming below him. Ae slowly went on his knees and kissed and blew on Pete's twitching member which made him shudder.

Ae wanted to take him now but he didn't have any condom or lube with him.

Ae licked his balls hungrily and squeezed his lover's ass. Pete held onto the shorter's hair to make him take his member into his mouth. Ae looked up.

'didn't you say "no" to me right now?' he smirked

'Ae.....' Pete whined and couldn't focus on anything except the one on his knees 'please...'

'please what?' he demanded.

'Ae.... Please suck me' Ae smirked

Ae kissed the tip of the member and sucked on it. Pete forced Ae's head to take in his whole but Ae caught his hand and continued to suck on the tip.

Pete moaned continuously and panted for breath.

Ae sucked and again on the balls and fully enveloped the latter's member and bopped while sucking.

Slurping noises filled the room. Pete's breath hitched.

'I'm gonna ....come..' He panted.

Ae didn't stop he raised his speed more making Pete come inside his mouth. Pete's breathing decreased and he chuckled still holding on to Ae.

Ae released the member on his mouth and stood before Pete.

'Never leave me, ok?'

'I would never daddy' this made Ae smile.

----------

CAN POV

It was 8 in the morning, I pulled an all-nighter 'AGAIN'. I rearranged my wardrobe, watched few movies and scrolled through my phone.

I was in the verge of going to sleep until Ae's call disturbed me.

'Hello? What do you want?' I sounded sleepy.

'Hey Can? I have to meet Tay, will you come with me?'

'Tay who?' I was still drowsy and the name didn't ring a bell.

'Tay, whose money I borrowed, remember?'

'Oh yeah! So you got the money?' I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes

'Actually, not yet. I have gathered almost of it but I need some more time'

'Hm.. ok, can't you just accept my money?' I sighed

'Ai'Can you know I don't take money from friends'

'fine, just tell me the time'

'I'll pick you around 11?'

Can hummed.

'By the way, P didn't see you after Pete's gig, where did you go?'

'oh that.. well its none of your business' Can's memory flashed the scene from that night

'Wait.. are you hiding something?' 

'Nooo.. what are you talking about. something important came up'

'ok as long as you are fine'

'Yeah i know, get lost' I threw my phone somewhere on my bed and went to sleep.

-

At Tay's office:

Tay was sitting on his table with legs crossed facing Ae who was sitting across to him on a chair.

'I've given you enough time!'

'Please just give me some more time, I only have very less amount to pay.'

Tay slammed the table.

Outside the office:

Can was startled by the noise from room. Can got up in search of the men's room.

After few minutes of roaming around he eventually found it.

He walked in and stared at his reflection on the mirror before him.

He only walked in cause he needed a change of location, not eavesdropping on his friend.

The lighting in the room was quite good so plan started taking a few pictures.

He went through his photos searching for something to post.

He was too indulged in his phone that he didn't notice someone standing behind him.

Can glanced at the mirror and looked down to his phone. 'It couldn't be' he thought and took another glance at the mirror and stepped backwards before he turned to look at the figure.

'We meet again!'      

===============================

do vote and support.🖤

Lots Of Love💞

|Tarnished-Tale|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.6M 51.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
250K 24K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
914K 49.3K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...