TS : Love happy love (Complet...

By CrazyFan_Girl

Have you ever thought what would happen if Abhi gets his memory back in the jewelry shop incident? What will... More

Left alone
Finally
New Story

Happy New year

955 53 5
By CrazyFan_Girl

First of all, happy new year 2021 to everyone ❤️❤️

My first ever TS.. which I got while watching an episode today🙂

So here we go::

In the jewelry shop, in order to save Nikhita (Pragya) Abhi comes fight with the goon. The goon shot at him and by the time the police reached in nd sved everyone.

Pragya: suniye...suniye please uthiye please saying she cried calling someone to help them.

Tanu who was standing there witnessing this finnally understood the depth of love of abhigya. She felt ashamed of herself for making them suffer. In the whole incident she saw how Pragya took care of him, she did everything for him, she even saw how Pragya came with gim to chose mangalsutra which is the most difficult task for her, but she did that too for Abhi's happiness, she now understood why Abhi loved Pragya that much, by thinking this she thought to finish everything once for all..

Tanu: Pragya please don't cry I'll call someone for help.. be strong saying she went around the shop while Pragya was confused to see Tanu's comforting words.. but now only Abhi was important for her..

Pragya: yes please.. please call someone..

By the time Purab reached in the shop, he called the ambulance and asked few people to help him to take Abhi to the ambulance Pragya and Tanu were left alone.

Tanu: Pragya..oh I want to speak to you..

Pragya: go on she said and turned to face Tanu

Tanu: .. really very sorry Pragya.. I know one sorry can't make things right, but I was blind in my obsession towards Abhi that I failed to notice what I'm doing, being a girl I couldn't understand your pain I'm sorry Pragya, I know that I was so stupid to play with someone's feelings sorry..sorry saying she started to cry

Pragya couldn't believe the happening, bit this time she knew that Tanu is saying the truth by seeing her eyes... Even though she was scared for heart break, she thought to give a chance to Tanu

Pragya: see Tanu I don't know if you are planning something or what, but I could see truth in your eyes but how..

Tanu: I know Pragya it's hard to believe what I am saying now, but I swear to god that I'm not doing or planning anything.. I just want to apologise for everything I had done.. I promise you this will be our last meeting..

Pragya: I'm glad you understood your mistakes Tanu, so forget everything and go ahead in your future, be free in your life..

Tanu: are you not angry at me?
She asked as Pragya did not even scold her!

Pr: when you have realised your mistake what's the point in getting angry? So just let everything go and be happy in your life.. take the right decision, make your life beautiful..

Tanu: thankyou Pragya.. thankyou she wiped her tears, friends? She asked by forwarding her hands to Pragya

Pr: sure saying both hugged eachother

Tanu: ok so take care and bye I'm going back to USA, I'm sorry again Pragya, you both are really made for eachother, no one can separate you both, be happy always, say my sorry to Abhi too and the whole family I'm sorry and bye my friend, saying she went while Pragya nodded happily as Tanu took a step to move in her life,she was happy for her, she was happy as she got a good friend now.

Pragya now went to the hospital where she saw Purab dadi, RS dadi, Sarla maa and Alia sitting there tensed...
As soon as Alia saw her she came towards her and held her shoulder,

Alia: only because of you my bhai everytime gets into problems, after you came bhai became like this.. first that Neil was about kill bhai, then this accident bhai went to save you, if your were in the car bhai wouldn't have lost his memory, bhai's life is always in danger because of you..I Alia Mehra who was not attached to anyone but I loved my bhai if something happens to him then..saying broke down into tears

Seeing her like this Pragya hugged her to comfort her

Pr: shh.. nothing will happen to your bhai Alia he is
'Abhi the rockstar' na what can happen to him, if you cry like this who will console others?
My 'Alu' is a strong girl na.. saying she kissed her hairs..

Alia: what...what..did you call me as she fumbled while asking..

Pr: Alu she said as she knew that Alia will again start to scold her..

Alia: you know my mumma was calling me like this she said and again hugged Pragya and started crying. While everyone were shocked seeing Alia speaking to Pragya about her parents as she never opened up her feeling..

Pr: now I'm here na so calm down, and your bhai and family too is here right, your bhai is a fighter he will be back soon

Alia: I'm.. I'm sorry, I hurted you everytime, but today after speaking to Tanu I understood that whatever I was doing was completely wrong I'm..I'm.. sorry 'bhabhi'

Dadi: finally meri Alia wapas aa gayi, meri bachi ne Pragya ko bhabhi bulaya saying dadi was smiling while Purab to smiled.

Purab: haa dadi main bhi bohot kush ho bas ab Abhi ko hosh aa jaye..

Sarla: jaa beta Purab mitai lekar aao Abhi bohot kush hoga...

Here Pragya was shocked hearing Alia calling her as bhabhi..

Pr: pulled Alia from her embrace and asked what..what did you call me??

Alia: bhabhi she said innocently and smiled. While Pragya kissed her forehead and said Thankyou..

Alia: no bhabhi I should say thanks for you that you are accepting me..
She went towards Purab
I'm sorry Purab I never loved you but I was insecure and this made me think like this I'm sorry Purab..

Purab: it's ok even though I can't forgive you but I'm happy that you realised your mistake..

By the time the doctor came and everyone went towards the doctor.

Pr: doctor how is he? He is fine right?

Doc: yes you need not worry, we have removed the bullet, it take time for him to get back to consciousness so be patient, he saying he went..

Purab: dadi, maa aap chalo todi der aaram karo ghar chalte hai..

Alia: haanji chaliye,

Purab: di app bhi aao main rahunga yahi

Pragya: nahi purab tum log jao, I'll be with him.

Alia: ok bhabhi take care
Saying everyone went home.

Here Pragya went inside to see Abhi.

She was happy as both Tanu and Alia realised their mistakes, she was happy that Alia accepted her. She was still waiting for his memories to come back soon.
But still in her mind Alia's words were ringing in her mind continuously.

Pragya's POV::
I don't know what I should do suniye, but after what Alia said I really can't risk your life anymore.
Even I agree that only because if me you are always in some or the other problems, she sighs, so I'll not bring problem into your life anymore suniye, I know I'm just a secretary as you did not get back your memory till now, tears touched her cheek while saying this. I know you'll have everyone and you will not even remember me, doctor said they don't know anything about when your memory will be back, she got up, so it will be better if I leave you forever saying she kissed his forehead. I'm sorry suniye I'm sorry saying she ran out.

She ran out of the room and bumped into someone. She was shocked to see that person here...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thankyou for reading 🙏

Happy New year to all of you again

Lots of love💝💝
Crazyfan_girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
594K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC