𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...

2.3K 61 15
By strawberry1d

Cause the window
Opened one time
with you and me

.........

You look at him with disbelief. He just smirked and snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You smiled and shook your head." Tae you rascal! What if someone misses us and put two and two together?"

He smiles cutely showing of that boxy smile," Don't worry nobody will find out, Jungkook will cover for us...I just missed you so much, darling." his beautiful eyes turns into the intense signature mode. You visibly shiver at it making him smirk more.

You giggle, and gently slap him on the chest"stop it...why are you doing it to me Mr Kim? and ...I missed you too, although we had a whole shoot together?" Looking up his tall stature. Gosh, he takes your breath away.

Taehuyng chuckles and bits his lip teasingly," You started it...You made me all hot and bothered back there during your shoot...I almost jumped up and though about kidnapping you out of the room. You must thank my maknae, and he saves us from major exposure."

"Aww, my baby..but.You still got your revenge, though. .. with your shoot, fortunately, I had something to cool myself off, unlike other people I know!" You pout cutely while you shyly caress his cheek that made his skin react under your touch. He visibly shivers under your contact as he's eyes started to darken.

Immediately the atmosphere around you became dense and charged when your eyes locked into each other.

The attraction and longing that build up came into full force—standing in Taehuyngs tight embrace looking deeply in his eyes, as both your eyes shifts on your slightly parted lips. You could feel your emotions are running into overdrive.

You look up as he leans in and gives you a small fleeting kiss, your whole body freeze at the intensity of a little kiss. You part your lips as Taehuyng trace the inside of your lips softly with his tongue. It feels like tongues of fire is erupting around you as you gave in to your desires.

Both of you were pulled to deepen the kiss as your hands crawl up his shivering chest to the nape of his neck, carving through his soft hair as you started to kiss each other with hungry passion. Taehuyng hands couldn't bring you closer enough as he felt that he was burning alive. His hands were stroking your back as you pulled him closer to you.

The attraction was coming to a peak when your kisses became urgent, kissing each other with reckless abandon. Taehuyng was kissing your eyelids, nose, neck, and holding tightly on to him. Your restless hands found their way under his sweater and caressing every muscle and contours on his bareback. The world around you disappear, and its only him and you.

Both of you were breathing heavily of the intense kisses.  Taehuyng found his way back and capturing your lips once again, exploring the heated depths of your mouth. Lips dancing in sync, while gently caressing and stroking his bareback, Taehuyng hands slid in your soft hair and pulled you again into a deeper kiss. Time stopped. You felt as though you've been kissing for hours, yet it was only minutes.

The red gold string was merciless. Your kisses became more desperate and heated. The two hearts that beat erratic as one.

Pulling slightly away, he breathlessly whispers against your shivering lips," I love you" as his eyes locked into yours.

You whisper back in a small voice," I...I love you too, Tae."

Your foreheads touch each other as you gaze lovingly into each other's eyes still panting and breathless after the hottest make-out session you've experienced.

Taehuyng smiles softly and embraces you tightly in his arms as you nestled yourself closer into his chest, snaking your arms tightly around his waist.

You both know that you had found your safe place. Taehuyng has found his anchor in the ocean of all those conflicting emotions. You are his anchor.

For you, Taehuyngs' love steered you to the place of security and belonging. You are no longer ships in the night. You both reached the shore together.

You hated the soul-bonding system, but now you both lovingly embraced it because it brought two kindred souls together to find their home in each other...

.......💜......

Meanwhile...

The second session photo shoot is in full swing the boys' banter and jokingly tease the group doing the photoshoot.

Jhope giggled," Oh! Common Mr World wide handsome! Do your thing now!...omg ..."

Jimin swings his hips," Common Mr Handsome, shake that booty."

Jin smiles and rolls his eyes at the silly Jimin as the photography capture his incredible visuals.

Jimin tries to distract Jin by dancing suggestively. Jin pouts, but his eyes told Jimin he'd get him later. After a few shots.
It was Yoongis turn with Fiyang and Jungkook.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes to a smirking Jimin," Try that silly stuff with me, and I'll cut your hair off in your sleep."

The group laugh silently at Yoongis treats.

Jimin look shocked a Yoongi, " My word Yoongi..is our love so meaningless to you..." throwing his hands to his chest in exasperation. The crew just smile at the boys.

Bts had fun so much fun together, and it's not an act because Bangtan genuinely loved each other.

The group liked the models and became fast acquaintances. They could tolerate the girls but not the fangirling.

Namjoon looked tentatively around the studio, missing a few people.

He furrow his brows and look at Jimin who's making strange faces at Jungkook and Suga, "Jimin have you seen Taehuyng?..his gone for more than 45 minutes...the director said we'd  done in an hour after Fiyang and Mijoo's shoot."

Jimin looked around, "I think he spoke to Kookie before he left to go for fresh air. Taehuyng is full of his moods these couple of days. Did you noticed his snappy attitude...Grandpa Yoongi must talk to him?" He clicks his tongue.

Jhope frown, "Where is that cute model? She's also missing in action after he left, she'd gone missing...I don't see Yoo Jung also."

Jimin shrugged," It's a little hot in here. This building got beautiful views from the top. Maybe they are all together, enjoying the fresh air."

Jhope grinned, "Taehuyng is bound so that he wouldn't be interested, I heard from Mijoo that that cutie pie is also bound. So nothing will happen there-no worries. It's a shame, and she is gorgeous."

Jimin chuckled and laughed out loud," Our "Cutie pie", is "savaged pie"...look how she roasted Mijoo when she insults her about her height!"

He opened up his video app and showed the huyngs what happened almost an hour or so, ago. Namjoon and Jhopes eyes grew wider as their witness the sharpness of the smallest model.

Jhope is in stitches. O gosh, he liked this sassy girl even more. She is so multi-faced—all BTS members personas in one small body.

Her visuals matched Jin and V's. That's no joke. Her adorableness and shortness are Jimin, her wit matched him, her sharp and savage tongue is Suga, her big doe eyes are Jungkook, and she seems very intelligent when they converse. that will be Joonie. Wow. Just a pity it will be the last time they'll work together until the next FILA campaign.

Photographer smile at the three models who smile content after their shoot. "Thank you guys that's a wrap...Mijoo and Fiyang take your positions-"

They'll shoot with different FILA bags.

Just then Yoo Jung entered the studio with her phone in her hands.

Jimin smile at the cute model," Hey Yoo Jung. Did you perhaps see Taehuyng...or  Yunru?

Yoo Jung looked around and saw no Yunru," I think she went to the restroom or somewhere to play candy crush undisturbed."

The boys nodded. Ok.

Jungkook eyes widen when he sees that the two culprits are not back yet. OMG, Taehuyng...how will he cover them now? Both of them are missing...together.They were supposed to take 5min to energise the bond. Taehuyng better behave.

Jungkook smile. " Oh, Tae said he's going to the lounge on top. He felt a little tired. I think he is still relaxing. Come huyngs were done...Sejin said we must meet them in the office. I know where it is. Come!..., oh! the managers/agents of the girls will meet later. I'll quickly message Tae to meet us in the office."

Namjoon frown confused."Sejin didn't say anything to me?"

Jhope chuckle," not when your busy with a shoot. I saw him spoke to Kookie before they left the room."

Yoongi jumped up. "Let's quickly changed. We can keep the outfits. Come, guys!"They quickly greeted and bowed to a blushing Yoo Jung and moved to wardrobe. A bodyguard was standing around.

Jungkook," Go ahead, I'm texting Tae to inform him".

Jhope smile," Ok..we're going to get ready than go meet the management."

Jungkook turns around and types furiously.

Taehuyng 45 minutes.

Tae, please meet us in the office on the second floor. Take the elevator. Be careful.

There is a lot of traffic there. The models are even missing  Yunru. Let her come back first. The boys are changing. I told them you are relaxing on the top floor lounge.

Please get there first.

Quick!!!

Make sure  of Yunru. That  nobody see her.

Jungkook sigh and joined his brother's in the wardrobe where Namjoon berates them to be a little quiet. It's challenging to be the leader of these noisemakers.

........

Taehuyngs pov

The two bonded couples couldn't or didn't want to move out of their embrace. Taehuyng looks at you with deep affection.

He traced his thumb gently over your soft swollen lips and sigh, "How will I survive without you Y/n I'm going to miss you like crazy...I love you" he sadly states.

You looked up in his sad eyes."Oh, Tae, I love you too...but what can we do?"

Taehuyng hugs you tightly, "I'm sorting it out today. Bangtan and the management will meet later. I don't know where".

You shiver in nervousness when you realise something, you look up at him with wide eyes," Tae we are almost gone for an hour, OMG was going to be exposed Tae."

Tae stroke your short hair behind your ears," Jungkook will cover for us...he found this office and led us to meet here. Don't worry..."giving you soft little pecking kisses on your lips.

The red gold string is at work again. Taehuyng couldn't stop pecking your lips.

Whispering against your lips," kiss me please" you smirk. This boy is going to be the death of you.

No further invitation is needed as you put your arms around his neck and gave into his desired request. This time your kisses are very slowly but filled with passion and love.

It's like saying goodbye for now. Taehuyng understands now how intense this red gold string is. He can't seem to stop kissing his soulmate. She awakens the sleeping tiger in him.

Just then Taes phone a chimed. He reluctantly detached his lips from yours. You deeply inhaled as he sighs and read the text messages.

His eyes widen, "It's Kookie...we need to leave...management will meet in an office on the second floor. The boys think I'm on the top floor lounge. The girls are looking for you..." he looks at you widen eyes " Yun don't look so scared darling...Let's make sure we look presentable. You can leave first...I'm going to tell them about you."

Taehuyng felt you shivering in his arms...You scared. It's already a big thing bonded to Tae and Jungkooks knowledge of you, but your nerves are thin knowing the rest must know about you too. They are very nice boys. Not at all pretentious and snotty. They're like normal boys but will they approve of you being Tae soulmate.

Your eyes grew wider, "OMG Tae! " he smiled, "They all like you already...I almost killed Jimin and Jhope for their open admiration for your beauty. Let me quickly scan the hallway...I'm not going to let my girl be in trouble!"

You widen your eyes at that revelations. You're so comfortable and familiar with Tae that you almost forgot about BTS superstardom.

You nod and pull yourself together, your hair your clothing. You need to change quickly.

Taehuyng looked out around the corner. It's clear.

You examine Taehuyng and make sure there is no evidence on his lips. Checking that you both look presentable. You quickly turn to the door, looking back one last time and mouth " I love you."

"I love you too" Taehuyng replies and wave sadly back.

It took less than a minute to get into the studio. Nobody pays attention to the small figure that slips in unnoticeable. You quickly go to the make up station and check on your bag. You decided to change rapidly into your comfy clothes. You comb your hair and do quick retouches of your make-up.

You look at your reflection in the mirror. Your face is flushed, and your swollen lips from Taehuyngs intense kissing. You blushed as you reminisced how you thoroughly enjoyed being in his arms. How will you cope when you have gone? Shivers run up your spine as your mind revisit your make-out sessions. Why can't you stop thinking about it?
Unconsciously touching your lips thinking of his lips moulded with yours. My gosh...Tae could kiss. You never make out with a boy before. Not even with Dylan.

Your kisses with Dylan was chaste and innocent, but Taes kisses were hot and dangerous. One peck on the lips from Taehuyngs would be more seductive and has more sparks than a full-blown make-out session with Dylan.

In the far corner, you see Mijoo and Fiyang do their final shots.

You sat on the seat, smiling at the friendly crew. You don't see the Bangtan Boys. You'll already nervous thinking about Tae revealing your existence in his life.

The rest of the models were done. The producers and photographer thanked the models, and they could leave with their agents or assistants. Fiyang and Yoo Jung demanded you give them your contact details.

The girls left the studio, but before you leave; the FILA reps and director called you back. You furrow your brows and go to them. They thanked you and complimented you on a shoot well done.

The photographer gave you his card for future reference.

The English lady looked at you and smiled," Yunru, you are such a natural. We are looking forward to working on FILA campaigns with you. See you in three months for the shooting of our Summer catalog. "

You smile and bow politely. The photographer told you that he'd be in contact with your agent Ms. Bai. Greeting them politely you left the studio walking down the long corridor.

You get notifications on your phone. You smile, one from Ms Bai, LiuMei, and Dylan but surprisingly Dahyun texts you also. You'll text them back in the Uber. You are smiling in contentment for your great friend. Your heart sank as you think about Dylan. You cannot go on that date, but you can go on a friendship date.

You know Dylan is ready to fight for you and as you come to know Taehuyng is a bit possessive. He will not back down. The fact that Taehuyng is more successful, one of the world's best faces, famous and wealthy, will make an insanely jealous Dylan a more dangerous rival.

It can never be revealed who your Soulmate is. Dylan will be livid. He is the only one perfect for you in his eyes, but you admit that you are hopelessly in love with Kim Taehuyng.

You sigh, you feel like your life will turn out to be a C-Drama where the second - lead is bound to get seriously hurt in this love fest.

A/N: Well, my superstar readers. There you have it our main leads second (not so innocent) kiss.

Question.

Do you think Dylan will be standing aside for Taehuyng in having you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
19.6K 734 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
222K 10.3K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
273K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...