My Heroic Banana Bus Academia...

By XenoArchie

My Hero Academia x Banana Bus Squad Crossover Inspired by the stories "Banana Bus Squad x My Hero Academia" b... More

The Banana Bus Squad
Ch. 1 Operation: We-Need-That-YouTube-Revenue
Ch. 2 Where the Hell Are We?
Ch. 3 Drink in Peace
Ch. 4 The What-na-What Squad?
Ch.6 The Nomu = Killing Floor's The Dead Space Boss 2.0? (3 Episodes In 1)
Ch.7 Unanswered Questions And Unexpected Guests
Possible Future Sequels
Quick Update
Ch. 8 It's Their Job To Analyze Their What To Find Out Who Would Win A What?
Another Quick Update
Nogla Watches MY Hero Academia (Not Clickbait)
Ch. 9 It's Time For A Death Raaaaace!! (or "Run". Whichever You Prefer.)
I Want To Ask Some Things
Ch. 10 That Rat!!... And Other Shit Too!! [Part 1?]
Reboot?

Ch. 5 No One Likes A Third Wheel But This Is An Exception

1.6K 33 80
By XenoArchie

Sorry about the wait.

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad has just become a viral sensation on the Internet after defeating the Ten Terrors, ten criminals even All-Might has had difficulty capturing. This has caught the attention of Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, and Tenya Iida who saw a news report of the Squad. In the interview, the Squad is introduced to Endeavor, the No. 2 Pro-Hero, who gets dissed by a police detective. After the video finished, the security was breached at the school they were in.

This chapter takes place during episodes 9 and 10 of season 1.

The next day at PM 0:50...

Mr.Aizawa informs his class that they are all going to have rescue training with a total of 3 instructors. This excites the entire class though it did interrupt Eraserhead. He says a few things about their costumes and says that they'll be traveling via bus since the area is off-campus.

Meanwhile, with the Banana Bus Squad...

Terroriser: The f*cking cowboy hat is taking half of the f*cking screen!

Delirious: Hahaha!

FourZer0Seven: Hehehe! Sorry!

Terroriser: It's hard enough to see the telly through this f*cking dirty-ass glass but it's harder to see it with a cowboy hat the size of a Volkswagen Beetle in my f*cking face.

Basically: Brian, stop f*cking exaggerating!

Cartoonz: How much longer do we have to be doing this?

Terroriser: Well, we have no place to sleep and I need to use the Internet of this universe to analyze the energy source from yesterday. Our Internet can't do jack-shite. And we can't do the plan I made two days ago yet because we have no equipment to edit our videos.

Wildcat: So our only option is to watch TV behind a sheet of 3-inch glass from outside an abandoned Blockbuster?

Nogla: Got a better idea, Tyler?

Vanoss: [Literally pushes Wildcat offscreen (or "off-page?" I don't know)] The pig doesn't have an idea [points at himself with his thumb] but I certainly do. 

Kryoz: [sarcastically, crossing his arms] Oh really, Evan? Is it as good as your previous idea? (He's referring to what got them fired from YouTube in the first place.)

Vanoss: [Imitates a "You're-wrong" buzzer] WRONG! It's even better!

Panda: Oh. Wonderful. Heaheahea.

Vanoss: WHAT IF--?! [calms and quiets down] What if... we storm Area 51?

That idea earns him a shovel to the back of the head by Basically.

Basically: [Sound of the shovel->] *PANG!*  [Calmly] That's a stupid f*cking idea, Evan. [Pumped up] WE'RE IN F*CKING JAPAN!! AREA 51 IS IN NEVADA FROM THE UNITED MOTHERF*CKING STATES OF AMERICA!!

Delirious: Ooh, ooh, ooh! What if we hijack a satellite so we can get better Internet connection for Terroriser and free cable?

Basically then slams Delirious' face with the shovel. Despite wearing a mask, it still hurt.

Smii7y: Maybe we can-- [Basically interrupts, slams his face] Nevermind. It actually was pretty crappy now that I think of it.

Nogla: I think we should visit the diner we saved two days ago, use the Internet there, and maybe be work off some food since we're penniless.

Basically is about to slam Nogla's face (who covers his head and closes his eyes out of self-defense) but stops a centimeter before touching the Irishman.

Basically: Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Nogla begins to turn back into a normal position.

Ohmwrecker: Yeah, it's honestly pretty good.

Droidd: It sure beats what we're doing now.

Wildcat: I'm impressed, Nogla. Really, I am.

Lui Calibre: I have no objection to it. Anyone agree? [They all nod in agreement] Okay, then. Let's go.

Later with Class 1-A...

The class had arrived at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (aka the USJ) with a surprise guest: the Space Hero, Thirteen. 

Thirteen: Hello, everyone! I've been waiting for you.

All the students gasp.

Izuku Midoriya: It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous Pro-Hero who's saved a ton of people!

Ochaco Uraraka: I love her! She's one of my favorite heroes!

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside.

Class 1-A: This is going to be awesome! 

They all enter and gasp at the sight before them.

Eijiro Kirishima: Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!

Thirteen: A shipwreck! A landslide! A fire! A windstorm! Etcetera! I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the "Unforeseen Simulation Joint" but you can call it "USJ!"

Class 1-A [in their heads]: Just like "Universal Studios Japan."

Mr.Aizawa: Hey shouldn't All-Might be here by now? Let me guess: He booked an interview instead.

Thirteen: Actually, it's something else.

Mr.Aizawa: Hm?

Thirteen: Apparently, he used too much of his Quirk from hero work this morning and is currently resting in the teachers' lounge.

Earlier that day...

True Form All-Might [on phone]: I'm sorry. I should be able to catch the tail end of the rescue assignments. I'll be there as soon as I can.

In the present...

Mr.Aizawa: That man is the height of irresponsibility. [In his mind] Well, we should be okay with just the two of us. [Out loud] Clock's ticking. We should get started.

Thirteen: Excellent! Before we begin, let me just say one thing... or maybe two things... three... possibly four or five.

Class 1-A [in their heads]: We get it!

Thirteen: Listen carefully! I'm sure you're all aware I have a powerful Quirk. It's called "Black Hole." I can use it to suck up anything and turn it to dust. But it can also be very easily used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be deadly. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and strictly regulated so we often overlook how unsafe it can actually be. Please don't forget that even if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your abilities can be hazardous. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous such as rescuing someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test, you have a solid idea of your Quirks' potential; and from All-Might's combat training, you've likely experienced how dangerous your abilities can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to save people's lives with your Quirks. You won't be using them to know how to defeat enemies nor each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about, right? Ensuring the safety of others. [She bows] That's all I have to say. Thank you for your time.

The class erupts with cheering.

Mr.Aizawa: Right. Now that that's over...

Suddenly the lights begin to glitch and go out. A giant purple-and-black portal is created and out comes a guy covered in hands. Aizawa quickly turns his head around to see the problem.

Mr.Aizawa: Thirteen! Protect the students.

Eijiro Kirishima: Whoa! What is that thing?

Insert this badass theme.

Shortly after, a monster with a bird-like head, a purple/smokey character, and nearly a hundred randoms appear as well.

Eijiro Kirishima: Wait, has the training started? I thought we were just rescuing.

Mr.Aizawa: STAY BACK!

He startles his students in the process and puts on his goggles.

Mr.Aizawa: This is real. Those are villains.

This shocks the class, causing them to gasp.

If H2O Delirious was here: This is a drill! This is not a drill! Recognize that reference? Timestamp: 7:22

Izuku Midoriya Narrating: We thought we were going to be practicing saving other people's lives that day but when they appeared, we realized we were the ones in danger.

Purple Smoke: The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing. According to the schedule we received, All-Might should be here as well.

Mr.Aizawa: So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus.

Hand Man: Where is he? I went through the trouble to bring so many friends here that were eager to meet him. They want All-Might, the great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play.

That's when Aizawa's hair and scarf go into "battle mode." (I don't actually know how to describe either than his hair rising and scarf coming alive so I just called it "battle mode.")

Izuku Midoriya Narrating: That day, we learned what the Pro-Heroes really face: The darkness that Pro-Heroes are up against to keep us safe. We looked at these villains and pure evil stared back.

Kirishima couldn't believe that these were actual villains invading a top-tier school like U.A. Momo Yaoyorozu askes Thirteen about the security alarms. More specifically why there was just silence, not even blinking lights. Thirteen herself is unsure, much to the worry of the class. Shoto Todoroki has a theory that it's one of the villains' Quirk. Also if they are attacking the USJ, what about U.A.? Is it under attack too? Regardless, the attack, in general, is a stupid idea but they're not being brash as this was clearly thought over. Aizawa tells Thirteen to evacuate the kids and try to call for help. Izuku tells his teacher that he can't fight them alone since his Quirk is best for stealth and 1V1 situations. He responded that a hero can't be a one-trick pony. With that, he sprints towards the invaders.

The shooting squad is confused as to who the guy is but thinks he's a moron for running at them alone. They were about to shoot but their Quirks were inactive. Eraserhead then uses his scarf to catch them and toss them away. After that, one villain recognizes who they were fighting and explains how he can cancel other Quirks. One thug with four and stone-like skin runs at the hero claiming he can't eliminate a mutation Quirk like his own. Eraserhead admits to that weakness but explains how he has precautions for characters such as him. Aizawa then avoids two punches, slams his fist on the villain with enough force to send him flying, grabs him with his scarf, and brings him down to another group of minions.

That's when something rather bizarre happens.

Up above, close to the ceiling, another portal closely resembling the one from the attackers opens and 15 men fall out screaming and cussing. They land on multiple disposable background characters and confuse everyone there. One with a yellow owl head rubs his neck and sees the hand guy.

Owl Guy: AHH!! WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!

Earlier that day with the Banana Bus Squad...

Vanoss: Are you f*cking kidding me? The diner is closed for repairs?

Wildcat: I mean we did destroy half of the place.

Terroriser: And we did hear a two guys f*cking in the stalls.

Panda [sarcastically]: Oh, wonderful.

407 [sarcastically]: Nice, bro.

There is just an awkward silence with the Squad.

Kryoz: So uh... we gonna do shit?

Delirious: Well, I mean--

Cartoonz: We could.

Nogla: --probably should.

Basically: Not much we can do, though.

Moo: Wanna rob a bank?

Smii7y: Well,--

Droidd: After what happened two days ago? We'd lose our glory.

More silence. (I'm not gonna lie: I have no idea what to do here. Also, I decided if someone is singing, it'd look like the following:)

Delirious [quietly, singing]: We stay alive just to fight for another night

I'm crushin' skulls, breakin' bones, livin' 'till I die 

On my knees

Fatalities

Vanoss: The f*ck are you saying?

Delirious: Oh! Sorry! I was just singing a song since I was bored.

Wildcat: The f*ck kind of song were you singing?

Delirious: [pulls out a kni-- I mean, his phone] This one.

WARNING: THE VIDEO IS SLIGHTLY GORY. 

The video ends.

Wildcat [unimpressed]: Just blood and guts, huh?

Kryoz [unimpressed]: Meh. I've seen better.

Suddenly, someone bumps into Terroriser.

Terroriser [slightly irritated]: Who the f*--?

He doesn't finish as he sees the person who bumped into him was a lizard man with purple hair.

Lizard Man: [groans] Sorry about tha-- [stops talking to see who he bumped into] Hey! You're that gang! The uhm- what was it?[Snaps his fingers until it comes to him] I remember: The Cantalope Car Group, right?

The Banan Bus Squad wheezes.

Lui: [wheezes] Haha! "The Cantalope Car Group"? Hahaha!

The lizard man was visibly disheartened.

Terroriser: [starts to gain composure] Alright, alright. I can confirm that we are not  "The Cantalope Car Group" but are actually "The Banana Bus Squad."

Lizard Man: Oh, my bad! I'm sorry for my mistake.

Vanoss: Yeah, it's uh- it's fine. It's better than "The Vanoss Crew" that everyone called us back home. It annoys all of us, even me.

Lizard Man: [slightly confused] Oh-Kay? [He shakes his head to regain focus] Oh! I'm actually glad to bump into all of you! [Pulls out a recorder he just so happened to have in his pocket and presses the play button] I've been wanting to ask something.

Wildcat: No, you can't be a part of our orgy.

Smii7y None of us have schizophrenic diarrhea 

Kryoz: My balls are bigger than watermelons.

Ohmwrecker: You are a wonderful and beautiful person. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a monster disguised.

Lizard Man: [bewildered] Oh, um [clicks tongue] Oh-kay but none of those answer my question. I haven't even asked it yet.

Vanoss: Well, ask away, bitch.

Lizard Man: [visibly nervous, fidgeting with his fingers] Okay, okay! Sorry! Um... what-uh... what do you all think about the Pro-Heroes? I mean, it's pretty obvious none of you are interested in being one should the news report and videos online prove true. In all of them, you just wanted to eat and had no intention of getting in that fight, acting like vigilantes in a way.

The Squad thinks about this question for a moment. They might as well take all the time in the world since they had nowhere to be. They could try to teleport their Minecraft houses to this new world but they've never teleported across universes before. Who knows what the side-effects would be? Even then, Terroriser has to focus on completing the analysis of the portal's energy source from yesterday. It wouldn't kill them for something different.

Moo: Personally, I don't particularly mind heroes, super or not. They care for the safety of others and fight the good fight. Those are the kind of people that can be good inspirations for my daughter. But that's specifically the good ones.

Lizard Man: "Good ones"? Explain.

Kryoz: I think what he means is that there are heroes that exist that don't care for good morals.

Cartoonz: In Marvel and DC's comics, they create plenty of false heroes.

Nogla: Honestly, a good example of fake heroes acting like gods over men would be the Amazon Prime exclusive TV show "The Boys".

Terroriser: [To Nogla] That's a good-ass show. [To Lizard Man and the rest of the Squad] Y'all gotta watch it. It's good as shit.

Vanoss: I saw one episode. [Shrugs] It was alright.

Lizard Man: So, you don't think of the Pro-Heroes as waste in our society?

Wildcat: Well...I think that heroes might make things easier in life but at the same time, they might make us lazier. If anything, people need to start to learn how to defend themselves.

Delirious: Yeah, I agree with Wildcat. Where we come from, we don't have "Pro-Heroes". Not even "Quirks" for that matter.

Lizard Man [shocked]: WHAT!!?! SO HOW DO YOU FIGHT AGAINST VILLAINS!?

Kryoz: Simple: We don't have any villains to fight other than zombies, imposters, and terrorists.

Terroriser: If anything, we're the villains back home. We cause more destruction there than the actual bad guys we're hired to fight/kill.

Lizard Man: Wait, you kill villains?

Basically: I mean... basically, yeah. They'd most likely cause more danger later. The only times we don't is when we are specifically instructed not to. Even then, we still f*ck up and accidentally blow each other up.

Panda: Are you kidding me? With Evan, it's intentional.

Vanoss: Ha!

Lizard Man: So you have no problem with killing villains and/or pro-heroes.

407: I think that if the bad guys do some terrible shit, we should be just as bad or worse and you can quote me on that.

Lizard Man: I see.

407: Pro-Heroes, on the other hand, might be tricky.

Wildcat: I don't doubt that we could probably kill a couple of the heroes here--

Lui: --But not all of them.

Wildcat: Yeah, exactly Lui. Exactly.

Basically: The way I see it: If you know it's wrong, don't do it. If it's right, please do it. 

Lizard Man: AH, I see.

Basically: Unless you're one of us. If you're one of us, rules don't apply.

Lizard Man: Alright, last question: Do you think the Pro-Heroes actually matter? By that I mean: Do you believe Pro-Heroes actually make a difference in the world we live in and care for us?

That one was honestly tricky for the Squad. They then freeze time for a few seconds. (ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TOMARE!)

Terroriser: The f*ck is up with this guy? He asks us a few questions about society?

Wildcat: How the- how the f*ck do we answer a question like that?

Nogla: I can explain it. Don't worry, I can do it.

Lui: Wait, how?

Nogla: Unfreeze time and I'll show you.

Time unfreezes.

Nogla [sounding mature and not dumb somehow]: [Lizard Man] In a world with people with uncanny abilities, there are going to be good guys and bad guys. While not all heroes will be morally good, they still do good. hey just deserve as much praise as the heroes being good out of the pure heart. While I- well- we don't know much about the laws of heroing, we do know that true heroes will risk their lives for people that don't even deserve life. So I don-- we don't know if they all care but some surely must do. 

Lizard Man: [Thinks to himself for a while] Hey... that actually makes sense!  [Stops recording, bows] Thank you for your time! [He runs off]

The rest of the Squad are slightly shocked by how mature and professional Nogla sounded there.

Wildcat: Huh. Not bad, Nogla.

???: Indeed, Nogla. Very impressive.

The entire Squad turns around to look for the source of the voice and find none other than Leon.

Cartoonz [disappointed]: Oh no. Not you.

Basically [irritated]: What do you want?

Leon: Don't worry. I'm not here to fight. I just wanted to check on your progress. It appears you have just barely started the mission I sent you here for.

Wildcat [irritated]: "Missi--"? What "mission"?

Leon [sarcastically]: Oh? You haven't figured it out yet? Such a pity. Oh well. It'll happen eventually. 

Terroriser [pissed]: It'd better because you promised us our jobs back if we did as you said! Well, we've been here for nearly two days and just now you say we've made progress! We've kicked your ass before, we can do it again!

Leon: Fair enough. It's about time you met the children I told you about. I'll send you all to them but I will send you there with a portal closely resembling the people attacking them. So goodbye and f*ck off. [He waves his hand]

Delirious: Oh no you-- [He's cut off as a portal open underneath them all] DOOO-HO-HOOOOoooooonn [His yell fades off screen]

Leon: [Looks to the readers] Well, I hope you're happy. The Banana Bus Squad will finally meet Class 1-A. In case you are all wondering: This fanfic won't simply be a do-over of My Hero Academia with the Banana Bus Squad. The 15 morons will affect the canon in a whole different way. Nice to meet you now get out of my face.

A few seconds earlier with the Squad...

Delirious: Oh no you-- [He's cut off as a portal open underneath them all] DOOO-HO-HOOOONN'T

Panda: AAAAAUGH!!!

Wildcat: SON OF A CUNTY, FINGER-LICKING BITCH!!

Cartoonz: SHHIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!

Moo: AAAAAAAAHHH!

Vanoss: HOLY SHIT!!!

They soon stop screaming after falling for a few hundred feet on top of multiple people. Vanoss is the first one to get up and stares right at a guy with a living scarf was just two inches away from his face. (It's Aizawa).

Vanoss [freaked out]: AHH!! WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!

Aizawa: So, you tried to sneak up on me, huh?

Terroriser: Wait- what?

Aizawa: Well, it won't work! 

The Pro-Hero uses his capture weapon to ensnare nearly half of them (Vanoss, Delirious, Nogla, Lui, Droidd, 407, Kryoz, and Smii7y) and throws them to the other seven (Terroriser, Wildcat, Basically, Panda, Ohmwrecker, Cartoonz, and Moo)... or at least he tried to.

Vanoss: AAH! BRIAN, FREE US!

The Irish Terminator knew exactly what he meant. He used his teleporter to free Evan and the other seven but his teleporter was badly damaged from the portal over here. Instead of getting all 15 of them somewhere else, he only took the 8 captured up to the stairs with Class 1-A. Eraserhead was not expecting one of them to have a Teleportation Quirk after the purple-misy guy had made a portal to the USJ so he was a little confused at first. He was about to attack the other seven after regaining focus but they ran off, literally pushing past him up the stairs. Aizawa was going to run after but was quickly preoccupied with the actual villains.

Shortly after half of the Squad teleported a few feet in front of the students, they ran towards the exit but Izuku stayed behind.

Izuku Midoriya: Whoa. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him. But where did these other people come from? They didn't seem like they wanted to fight. And why do they look familiar?

Iida Tenya: [looks behind to see his friend distracted] This is no time to analyzing. We have to be moving. 

Izuku catches up to his friend and the other students. They were nearly halfway to the entrance until a portal opened from under with the purple smoke guy emerging, blocking their chance of escaping. (I'm just going to call him Kurogiri since that's his name. Same for Tomura Shigaraki.) At this point, the Squad was tired of this shit and were heading towards the exit until they spotted Kurogiri. The distance between the Squad and the Class was about sixteen feet.

Kurogiri: There is no escape for you.

Mr.Aizawa: Damn! I blinked and the guy who seemed like the most trouble got away.

The teacher tried to help his students but he had to deal with the rift-raft first.

Kurogiri: It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say "hello." And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All-Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? [Those last words cause Izuku to shutter in fear.] I believe he was supposed to be here but there appears to be no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. No matter. You still have a role to play.

Thirteen began to activate her Quirk after one of the finger ends of her right glove opened but unexpectedly, Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima quite literally jumped in front of the Pro-Hero to hit the intruder. An explosion was created from Bakugo's right hand, creating smoke blinding everyone within a twenty-foot radius. Even the Squad was confused as to what just happened. 

Eijiro Kirishima [smiling alongside Bakugo]: You think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?

As previously stated, there was a lot of smoke. As it began to clear out, Kurogiri was revealed to be unharmed while wearing some sort of metal neckbrace.

Kurogiri: You live up to your school's reputation [This causes the smiles from the two boys' faces to diminish] but you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt.

Thirteen: YOU TWO, GET OUT OF THE WAY RIGHT NOW!!

Kurogiri: I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades. [That being said, tendrils emerge from Kurogiri's body and your death! [The tendril combine to form a dome over the class and Squad.

Eijiro Kirishima: Crap! What is this?

As the purple fog around them engulfs the students and ex-YouTubers, a few of them escape.

Tenya Iida: What's going on?!

One portal opens above the shipwreck zone, causing a certain broccoli-haired cinnamon role to crash land in the water.

Izuku Midoriya [in his kind]: Water? He must have a Warping Quirk of some kind. They came here to kill All-Might. I guess it's a good thing he's not in class here right now but where is he? [It's about this time he notices a villain with the head of a hammerhead sharks swims right towards him] WHAT THE HECK!?

Villain [in his head]: First catch of the day! Nothing personal kid [opens his mouth to bite] BUT YOU GOTTA DIE!!

The broccoli boy closes his eyes out of fear. At that instant, the frog waifu grabbing onto the grape boy slams her legs onto the side of the hammerhead's face.

Tsuyu Asui: Hey, Midoriya! [SHe uses her extremely long tongue to wrap around her classmate's waist to drag him out of the water, all while kicking the thug deep under, out of eyes' reach] See ya! 

Once she reaches the surface, she used her surprisingly strong tongue to carefully drop Midoriya onto the deck. As it retracts into her mouth, almost everyone's least favorite anime character says:]

Minoru Mineta: For a frog, you've got some pretty big boobs, Tsu. Perfect floaties. [The pervert then relaxes his head on the frog girl's breasts, causing her to blush.]

Tsuyu Asui: [blushing] Ribbit.

Slightly off-topic but I've seen so much hate for these characters that I want to know who you think is the worst: Minoru Mineta from My Hero Academia or Sakura Haruno from Naruto? Who's the worst in your opinion?

As punishment, the grape boy was let down on the deck in a painful manner, causing him to yell in pain.

As the frog girl climbs onto the ship's side, the broccoli boy thanks her.

Izuku Midoriya: You saved my life Asui.

Tsuyu Asui: [hands on the edge, head peaking over] I told you to call me "Tsu".

After briefly apologizing, Izuku and the other two hear a gunshot from under the ship. More specifically that from a Remington 870 MCS from Black Ops 2.

That's when two pairs of hands grab onto the edge of the ship. The hammerhead's head from earlier poked up... only for it to be revealed that it's just its head missing an eye on the shotgun's muzzle. The shotgun was being held by Vanoss who had blood on his face. Next to him was 407 who had even more blood than the owl. He also had the shark's missing eye slide off his shoulder onto the deck.

Vanoss: You owe me, Scotty.

407: What!? Why!?

Vanoss: He tried to bite your dick off when he went deep underwater.

That's when the two realized that they weren't alone.

Vanoss: Oh hey, how's it going?

Minoru Mineta [freaking out]: AUGH!! PLEASE DON"T HURT US!! WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!

Vanoss and 407 look at each other in confusion then back to the trio.

Vanoss: The f*ck are you talking about? I just saved his [referring to 407] ass so why would I try to kill you? [Hold his shotgun with one hand, finger on the trigger, and aims it right at Mineta's forehead] If I wanted to, you'd already be dead.

Mineta nearly pisses himself as he shutters in fear. Vanoss quickly replaces the shotgun for a crowbar using his GMOD abilities. No, Mineta won't die in this story. Sorry, Mineta haters. 

Vanoss: Alright, I think we got off the wrong foot there. My name is VanossGaming but my friends call me "Vanoss" and/or "Evan".

407: And my name is FourZer0Seven but almost everyone calls me either "FourZer0" or "Scotty".

Izuku Midoriya [visibly nervous]: Um, hello. M-my name is Izuku Midoriya.

Tsuyu Asui [not nearly as nervous as the two boys]: Hi! My name is Tsuyu Asui but you can call me "Tsu"! And his name is Minoru Mineta [Mineta was too terrified of Vanoss and 407 so say his name on his own. Tsuyu sighs] This is turning out to be a terrible day of class.

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah. I keep thinking about what that villain said.

Past Kurogiri: All-Might was supposed to be here and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans.

Izuku Midoriya: They knew our whole schedule and who would be here. They must have gotten into school files while we were stuck all stuck in the cafeteria. The teachers were busy trying to get the media off school grounds. That means they've been waiting for the perfect time to attack, just like Todoroki said they were.

Minoru Mineta: Hey, hold n a second! It's not like these guys can really kill All-Might! [He makes movements resembling punches] Once he shows up, he'll pound these villains until there's nothing left!

Tsuyu Asui: Think about it though: If the villains spent so much time planning this attack, they probably figured out a way to kill him. [Midoriya gasps while Vanoss and 407 look at each other wondering who the f*ck they're talking about] And didn't you hear what that at smoke guy said? Maybe we should be worried more about not getting tortured to death. Otherwise, we might not survive to see All-Might get out in one piece.

That last sentence made Mineta freak out.

Minoru Mineta: No, the Pros are going to save us, right!? Tell frog boobs to shut up!

407: Wait, what? 

Vanoss: Ha!

407: I don't--

Vanoss: F*cking pussy!

407: I don't think that's appropriate to say and I swear a lot.

Tsuyu Asui: Ribbit?

Suddenly, multiple disposable thugs surround the ship, scaring the shit out of Mineta. Midoriya wonders as to why the villains are trying to kill All-Might specifically. Because as the Symbol of Peace, evil hides in the shadows? Nonetheless, their reasons don't matter. If he has any chance to become All-Might's successor as the No. 1 Hero, he needs to challenge this threat face-to-face.

Izuku Midoriya: If they can beat him-- [Catches the attention of everyone on board] --then we have to stop whatever it is these bad guys are planning. We have to work together and keep All-Might safe. No one at UA is safe. It's up to us! Let's be heroes!

As for the rest of the Squad and Class 1-A...

Shoto Todoroki didn't give the minions a chance and froze them immediately, not noticing BigJigglyPanda who got caught in the ice. Thankfully Toru Hagakure was perfectly fine even though Todoroki didn't know she was there. He was unimpressed by the villains' efforts. Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima were in the collapse zone's building with H2ODelirious and Cartoonz. Bakugo blew up an outlaw while Cartoonz cut off one's head. Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, and Denki Kaminari were trapped in the mountain zone alongside Daithi De Nogla, KryozGaming, and Smii7y. Mashirao Ojiro and Lui Calibre joined forces in the flaming building while Ohmwrecker was with Koji Koda and Fumikage Tokoyami in the windstorm area. Eraserhead/Mr.Aizawa was no longer alone as he had help from BasicallyIDoWrk and I_AM_WILDCAT. Yuga Aoyama was who-knows-where with SilentDroidd. Finally, The Gaming Terroriser and Moo Snuckel were with Thirteen and the rest of the students who didn't get teleported somewhere else in the facility. 

Mezo Shoji (an extremely underrated character and one of my personal favorites) used his Quirk Dupli-Arms to locate the students that were scattered throughout the facility. After they all felt better knowing their friends were okay, they discuss their plan to get help. Long story short, Tenya Iida needs to use his Quirk to escape the USJ and gain assistance. Emergency Exit wasn't sure how he felt about the plan. He couldn't possibly abandon his friends, right? As his classmates encourage him, a certain Trolleriser jumps above the class.

Terroriser: BONZAIIIIII!!!!!!! 

He was holding and aiming the same RPG that he's used to kill his friends in the past. Granted it wasn't as powerful as any of Bakugo's explosions but it served as a distraction for Moo to run past the kids at Mach speed (That's the speed of sound for those of you who don't know. So if you hear that a jet is traveling at Mach 5, that means they are going five times the speed of sound.) and try to kick Kurogiri's "waist".

Moo Snuckel: If we were recording, [He jumps to kick Kurogiri who react using his tendrils] that wouldn't go in my video!

Terroriser: WHAT!? [After fixing his teleporter from earlier, he teleports his dad friend out of the tendril's reach so he can kick his back. Kurogiri grunts as he's pushed towards the class.] There's nothing wrong with that! We're in Japan! We can say it!

With the villain being kicked towards her direction, Thirteen uses her Quirk to suck up the intruder.

Back with Izuku and Vanoss...

Mineta was freaking out at Izuku's words about fighting villains that could potentially kill All-Might. To be fair, while he was slightly annoying, he wasn't entirely wrong to call him crazy. If the No. 1 Pro-Hero might not be able to defeat them, how would they? Regardless, Midoriya points out how the villains in the water were clearly meant to be for water-related crimes so they clearly knew what was inside the USJ. But the fact they sent Asu -- I mean "Tsu" -- to the shipwreck zone means they don't know their Quirks. (I thought it was funny when Midoriya quickly corrects himself to call her the nickname she wanted to be called.) If they did, they would have rather teleported her to the fir zone where she'd be basically useless. Tsuyu explains to the rest that she can jump extremely high, cling onto glossy surfaces, elongate her tongue to extreme lengths, and secrete toxic mucus. The word "secrete" got to Mineta. Midoriya explains his Quirk as a sort-of super strength but mentions how he's decommissioned after a while. Mineta informs the rest that he can create sticky balls. The strength varies depending on his mood. His weakness would he'd bleed if he uses it too often. Lastly, he says how they don't stick onto him and instead just allow him to bounce right off of them.

After being given a serious stare by Midoriya, a blank stare by Tsuyu, a tactless face by Vanoss, and an unimpressed glare by 407, Mineta begins to cry waterfalls on both eyes. Midoriya quickly tries to comfort his comrade. Tsuyu asks the two adults what their Quirks are. They look at each other.

407 [To Vanoss]: The cop asked us the same shit two days ago.

Vanoss [To 407]: It's fine, it's fine. We'll just tell them the same thing we told him. 

They look back at the trio. 

Vanoss: We don't necessarily have Quirks.

407: Instead, we have multiple abilities including materializing weapons out of thin air, super strength and speed, impressive martial arts skills, etc.

Every time 407 said what they could do, Vanoss gave a quick example.

Instantly, a giant claw made entirely out of water slashed the boat in half. This causes Vanoss and 407 to fall in the water.

Vanoss: AAAUUGH!!

407: HOOOLLYYY SHIIIIIIT!!!

 Unfortunately, they were already in the water before Tsuyu could use her tongue to rescue them. Out of fear, Mineta throws his balls at the villains. Despite not being able to harm them, the villains don't know what the balls do so they don't risk touching them. Shortly after, the ghosts of Vanoss and 407 appear behind the trio but they can't see the duo. After being roasted by Tsuyu, Mineta rants about how they just barely got into high school and that this shouldn't have happened. He even cries about he won't ever be able to touch Momo Yaoyorozu's... um... bosom. 

Vanoss' Ghost: Haha!

407's Ghost: Again, "What?"

Vanoss' Ghost: Ho, man. He's hilarious. I like this guy. The moment we respawn, I'm gonna slap the shit out of him for being so damn funny.

407's Ghost: Not because he's clearly a pervert and possible future-sex offender?

Vanoss' Ghost: Naaaaaaaaah! I don't give a shit about that! The way I see it, he embodies fandoms perfectly. I've heard of shows where 90% of the fanart is pornography. 

407's Ghost: That's literally every fandom ever.

Vanoss' Ghost: Yeah, you're right.

During that whole conversation, Midoriya tells Mineta how All-Might once said something similar to how an enemy confident of their victory is bound to lose. With that in mind, he (Broccoli Boy) jumps off the railing, screams "DIE!!" to the villains (Yes, he actually did say that in the episode), and builds up enough force to create a whirlpool. Shortly after, Tsuyu grabs into Mineta and jumps into the air away from the ship and the villains and captures Midoriya with her tongue. At this point, Vanoss and 407 already respawned and are in a Minecraft boat close to the edge of the water heading towards the direction the trio is going to. In his head, Mineta acknowledges that even though he's scared, Mindoriya is gathering enough courage to do the right thing yet he (Mineta) ain't doing jackshit. He then throws a barrage of sticky balls from his head to the villains causing them to be stuck together in a giant human-ball once they all gather in the center and are erupted into the air from the colliding water.

Tsuyu Asui: They rounded them all up. Not too shabby. You guys are amazing. Both of you. I guess we passed the Shipwreck Zone.

Sorry about the long-ass wait. I couldn't think about what to type so I procrastinated until I did. I think I'll update every week or two. That's enough time for me to deal with school work. I can 90% guarantee that summer vacation will have faster updates.

P.S. Shoutout to RustageShwabadi, Connor Quest & DizzyEight for making this banger of a song! It has nothing to do with this story, BNHA, nor the Banana Bus Squad but it's so good! I had to tell y'all about it! I just had to! I've listened to it on loop for over an hour the day it was released. You'll see why. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Also, I find it funny how it looks like Dragon (far right) and Isshin (far left) are looking at Bardock (center left) and Minato (center right) in the thumbnail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.1K 31
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
29.4K 247 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
6.3K 147 8
For the longest time all Y/N L/N ever wanted was to fly under the radar. Live a life that was as far as humanly possible from any type of spotlight...
2.1M 58.8K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...