Teenagers Are Delicious

By green1000

All the students who were seen in episodes 1, 2, and 3 who were seen alive but not bitten, including the main... More

Chapter (1)
Chapter (2)
Chapter (3)
Chapter (4)
Chapter (6)

Chapter (5)

276 10 1
By green1000

The students with Takashi backed away from the stairs leading to the observatory, as the horde was slowly moving down towards them. "Come on, we need to go!"  Exclaimed Takashi as he smacked his bat against the closest infected, and sending it flying against the railing that faces the inner courtyard.

Nobody needed to be told twice as everyone turned around and ran back the way they came from, with Takashi in the lead again as he swings his bat at any of the infected that cross his path.

Thankfully nobody was left behind or was eaten, as everyone ran for the door they came from. Takashi turns back to face the others and tells them to prepare themselves for hell on the other side of the door. Everyone either noded their heads or said that they are ready as they grip their weapons. Takashi turns back and opens the door to be greeted by a infected female student was eating the corpse of young first-year female student on the stairs.

The sound of the door opening had caught the infected's attention as it lifted its head up, showing it was missing half of its face and one of its eyes as it let out a moan. Before Takashi can make the first move to kill it, Rei had rushed passed him and quickly stabbed the infected in the head with her makeshift spear. Once that was done, she saw the young corpse start to twitch, so she quickly stabs the corpse in the head before she can get up again as one of the living dead. Once that was taken care of, Takashi and the others travel down the stairs avoiding the blood stains and corpse/remains that are on the steps. 

However, once Takashi takes a step on the floor that leads the fourth floor of the management building to the rooftop; he heard something banging on some lockers nearby followed by what sounds like a struggle. 
Then the next thing he and the others hear is a girl crying for help!

To the others, once they blinked, Takashi was not standing in front of them so they hurried down the stairs and to the hallway and there they saw Takashi on the left side of the hallway staring at something or someone.
When everyone looked at what Takashi had seen, they too stopped at what they saw: at the end of the hallway there was two students. Both are survivors. However the male student who stands about 5'8 in height with short black hair and eyes with purple oval framed glasses, pale skin, a lean build in the full male uniform with a insane look in his eyes. The unkown male student had a female student with long chocolate brown hair that reaches her mid back, lime green eyes, pale tan skin, a slim build and stands at 5'6 in height.

However. That wasn't what pissed off Takashi and those with him. What pissed them off was that the boy held a box cutter as he forcefully cut off the girl's uniform as he held her up against the lockers. It was obvious that the male student was enjoying himself as he had a hard on as he grins up against the girl's now exposed thighs as he cut off her skirt down the side so it simply fell to the floor, exposing the girl's dark blue with small white polka dots panties.

Having enough of what he was seeing, Takashi rushed forwards to the would be rapist and the girl. Not making a sound as he ran forward and punched the boy hard enough in the side of the head that he went flying down the short hallway. And unfortunately for him, he ended up crashing into a newly turned zombiefide student. Who just happened to be a female.

The unkown female student blinked back the tears in her eyes before she looked looked up and made eye contact with Takashi who had told her that she will be alright now. The unkown female student and Takashi didn't break eye contact as the girl lowered her arms, revealing that the front of her uniform was cut down the middle showing her D-cup breasts covered by a dark blue and white polka dots bra and her smooth, flat stomach. But Takashi didn't let his eyes break contact with the girl as he took off his gakuran blazer and handed it to the girl.

Said girl, looks down at seeing Takashi's gakuran blazer in his right hand, and then her eyes landed on her exposed chest. The girl felt her face turn several shades reder as she crossed her arms over her chest.

The girl raised her hand to grab the offered jacket, but as of her body has a mind of its own. She grabs Takashi's red t-shirt instead, and tugs on it. "K-keep your gakuran blazer.... I will... I can take your shirt instead..." The female student couldn't understand what she is saying as she couldn't believe she said that!

Takashi asked the girl again if she is sure about wanting his shirt instead and the girl noded her head as she said she was 1000% sure on it.
And so with that, Takashi drops his gakuran blazer on the floor in the hallway and takes off his loose red t-shirt, revealing his strong, perfectly hard and tone muscler upper torso and his 8 pack was seen clearly for the girl in front of him and the others with Takashi who all shared similar blushes on their faces.

In the back of the group, even Hisashi Igou felt his face blush red as well as feeling his pants get tighter. So he looked down and to his own shock and confusion, he himself was getting hard! Luckily nobody noticed him, so he covered his bulge with his left hand and started thinking about anything disgusting to himself.

When Hisashi had managed to calm himself down, the unkown female student who is now wearing Takashi's loose shirt that reaches her knees and Takashi who is buttoning up to the last two buttons of his gakuran blazer so a part of his pecs are seen; the two of them rejoined with the group and the unkown female student thanked Takashi for saving her, and then she intrudce herself. "My name is Sayori Itou from class 3-D and from the Ping Pong Club. Thank you for letting me join your group."

Hisashi kept quiet as some of the survivors welcomed her, then Takashi spoke up next getting everyone's attention "Alright, let's head to the faculty room so we can see how things are outside Tokonosu City."
Down the hallway, the male student who attacked Sayori, was getting back up after their knocked unconscious. Unfortunately for him, he didn't realize he was in top of a zombie, until he felt a shock of pain and realized that the zombie was bitting his crotch!!

The boy let out a blood curdling scream, as he reached his arms out in a pitiful attempt to beg for forgiveness as some of the students, glare in his direction. But nobody helps him as he was being eaten by a female zombie.

The students continue down the stairs ignoring the would be rapist who screaming has died down and the stopped.

The whole school was once again quiet. But the quietness didn't last forever as a very loud blood curdling scream echoed the entire management building making Takashi and those with him to freeze up. And as if a switch was turned on all 33 survivors ran down to the second floor of the management building and start running down the hallway with Takashi in the front of his group.
He is going faster than the others as he swings his bat to knock a zombiefide male student out the window that face the inner courtyard and killed a female zombiefide teacher by smashing it's head to the side of the pillar in the hallway.
Until finally he reached the end of the hallway where the scream came from and where the entrance to the faculty room is located.

In the open hallway there was a few zombies in area surrounding Kohta Hirano. Then his eyes land to the front of the entrance to the faculty room where Saya Takagi was using a drill on the zombiefide teacher who was an advisor of the Swim Team. Takashi is soon joined by his group and two others; one of them being the school nurse: Shizuka Marikawa who has long blond hair that reaches her thighs, pale tan skin, hazel eyes, a ridiculously curvy body with large J-cup breasts and is wearing a white blouse with grey trim, a red ribbon, dark brown pencil skirt that is ripped on the left side of her left leg and is holding a medical bag.

And the person with Dr. Marikawa is an unknown female student with long purple hair, ocean blue eyes and pale skin with a curvy and get athletic figure. She is in the full female uniform with a long knee length skirt and in her hands is a wooden bokken. "I will take the right side." The girl with the bokken said before running to take the right side of the hallway, Takashi lept forward to take on a majority of the horde as he called out of of the girls names to take care of the few zombies on the left. "Aya!" Exclaimed Takashi as the girl from earlier with a sasumata staff rushed forwards to stab one of the zombies in the head and killed it with one of hit before moving on to the next one.

And it didn't take long for all the zombies in the hallway to be killed, as corpses lay on the floor. When it was over, most of the female students and Dr. Marikawa went to check up on Saya Takagi; who is sitting in front of both the trophy cases and the corpse of the zombiefide teacher she killed.

Takashi went to the main entrance of the management building, and closed and locked all the doors. The female student with the bokken went up to him and introduce herself.

"You already know the school doctor, Marikawa right? And I'm Saeko Busujima from class 3-A." The female student now known as Saeko explained, as Takashi turns to look at her, "I'm Takashi Komuro from class 2-B."

"My name is Miku Yuuki from class 2-A and the track and field team." her weapon is choice is a aluminium baseball bat, she stands at 5'7 in height, she is in her uniform expect for the black scarf, she has light orange hair that reaches her shoulder blades, she has a black headband keeping her bangs held back with three strains loose, she has a few ear rings and has pale skin with a curvy figure and large E-cup breasts.

"My name is Kai Dojima from class 3-E" his weapon of choice is a Japanese hockey stick.

"Tanaka Tsunoda" his weapon of choice is a sledge hammer.

"Haruka Furukawa from class 1-E." Said a girl with long dark brown hair that reaches shoulder blades, light purple eyes, pale tan skin, stands at 4'11 in height, she has large H-cup breasts, she has a golf club as a weapon.

"My name is Misuzu Ichijou from the Swim Team." Her weapon of choice is a crowbar, she stands at 5'2 in height, has long wine red hair that reaches her collarbone as most of her hair is in a orange cloth bun her bangs are framing her face, she has warm hazel brown eyes, pale tan skin, slim build and a modest A-cup breasts, in the full female uniform with black crew cut socks.

"I am Toshi Muria" he has short messy black hair and dark brown eyes, pale tan skin, stands at 5'11 in height, in the full male uniform with his gakuran blazer open showing a orange shirt underneath, his weapon of choice is a hammer.

"My name is Aya Somatomo from class 2-C and a member of the Sojutsu Club. "

"I'm Maruyama Kourkami" he has long ebony black hair that reaches his shoulders and black eyes, pale skin, a skinny build he stands at 5'6 in height, is not wearing his gakuran blazer and his white button up shirt is untucked from his slacks, his weapon is a lacrosse stick.

"Eriko Oimikado from the Gaming Club" his weapon of choice is a metal rode with duck tape on the end he is using as a hand grip, he stands at 5'7 in height, an athletic build, short messy dyed black hair and ocean blue eyes, is in the full male uniform.

"Fumiko Taniuchi from class 2-A and the track and field team" she has long cornflower blue hair in twin braids that reaches her mid back with bangs covering her forehead, she has pale skin, a curvy figure with plump D-cup breasts, she stands at 5'2 in height, she has sapphire blue eyes and silver oval framed glasses, her weapon of choice is a Japanese hockey stick.

"Takuzo Suganuma from class 3-B from the baseball team" he stands at 5'9 in height, tan skin, an athletic build, short spiky dark brown hair, orange eyes, in the full male uniform with a dull yellow sports towel around his shoulders, his weapon of choice is an orange and black aluminum baseball bat.

"Naomi Hashimoto from the Swim Team and from class 3-B" she stands at 5'6 in height, a slim build with a plump B-cup chest, chin length indigo blue hair, silver eyes, freckles, pale skin, in the full female uniform, her weapon was a long metal pipe.

"My name is Kazu Ishii from class 1-B" he has short neat coal black hair, pale tan skin, brown eyes, light blue oval framed glasses, is in the full male uniform, he stands at 5'7 in height with a lean build and his weapon of choice is a IV stand he took from the infirmary.

"I'm Toshimi Niki from the Swim Team and class 2-C" she has long dark blue hair in a single braid that reaches below her chest, her bangs is framing the right side of her head, aquamarine eyes, stands at 5'3 in height, pale skin, curvy figure, large G-cup breasts, in the full female uniform, her weapon of choice is a Japanese hockey stick.

"My name is Daiki Zenigata from the Kyudo team." Daiki has neat coffee brown hair, yellow eyes, tan skin, stands at 6'0 in height, and has an lean build, is in his full male uniform with his buttons done halfway up showing a lime green polo shirt underneath, his weapon of choice is his bow and two qivers full of arrows.

"I'm Mio Wakayama from the Cooking Club and class 1-A." She has chin length ebony black hair and eyes, pale skin, slim build with plump B-cup breasts, in the full female uniform with crew cut black socks and her weapon of choice is a broken chair leg she stands at 5'3 in height.

"My name is Momo Kawamoto from 2-B" she stands at 5'4 in height, has collarbone messy dark red hair, orange eyes, pale tan skin, curvy build with C-cup breasts and in the full female uniform with knee high black socks and her weapon is a shovel.

"I'm Tomoko Nakamura from class 1-B" she had wooden baseball bat as her weapon of choice, she stood at 5'4 in height, has shoulder length dark blue hair, magenta eyes, pale skin an curvy build with plump C-cup breasts and is in the full female uniform with black thigh high stockings.

"I am Hitomi Harada from the Kyūdō team and class 2-D." She had her bow and a two qivers full of arrows.

"My name is Botan Rokupyakuda from class 3-A" he stands at 5'8 in height, with long coal black hair that reaches his ear lobes and crimson red eyes, pale skin, an athletic build and has his gakuran blazer open showing a long white shirt underneath that has a blue line across the upper torso area, his weapon of choice is a Wii spear.

"Tooru Yamada from class 2-A" he stands at 5'5 in height, has short ear length ebony black hair and coral orange eyes, pale skin, skinny build and his weapon of choice is a metal pipe, he is not wearing his gakuran blazer and his white button up shirt tucked into his slacks, he has a pale blue shirt underneath his white shirt and his weapon is a wooden baseball bat.

"I'm Chizu Eto from class 2-E and from the Golf Club" she has shoulder length dark indigo hair, silver eyes, pale tan skin, she stands at 5'7 in height, slim build with modest B-cup breasts, in the full female uniform with thigh high dark blue socks with a golf club as her weapon of choice.

"My name is Sakutaro Seiji from class 2-A and from the Literature Club." He stands at 5'9 in height, neat coal black hair, pale tan skin, lean build, dark grey eyes, black rim rectangular glasses, in the full male uniform, his weapon of choice is a broken table leg and he is holding two novels that Takashi had gifted to him on his birthday back in March.

"My name is Hayato Nagasaki from class 1-E and from the Gardening Club" he stands at 5'4 in height, has short messy chocolate brown hair and orange eyes, pale tan skin, in the full uniform and his weapon of choice is a homemade spear made from a large kitchen knife is taped at the end of a mop.

"My name is Yuichi Iguchi from class 1-E" He has short black hair and eyes, pale skin, is not wearing the gakuran blazer and has on a loose white button up shirt tucked into his uniform slacks and a yellow t-shirt underneath, he stands at 5'7 in height and has a skinny build and his weapon of choice is a sasumata staff.

"Hideaki Genji from class 2-C and from the Soccer Team" Hideaki had snow white hair styles to have his bangs covering the left side of his forehead, pale skin, mint green eyes and rectangular shape frame glasses, he stood at 5'10 in height with an athletic build, in the male uniform with his gakuran blazer open showing a dark blue shirt underneath.

"My name is Daishi Koshiba from class 2-C and from the Boxing Club" Daishi has short messy dark brown hair and light brown eyes, pale tan skin, he stands at 5'9 in height, a lean athletic build and is in the full male uniform and his weapon were camo green military style steel knuckle gloves.

"My name is Hisashi Igou from class 2-B and the Karate Club."

"Busujima-senpai, I heard you won the National Championship last year. I'm Rei Miyamoto from the Sojutsu Club."

"My name is Sayori Itou from class 3-D And from the Ping Pong Club." Sayori nervously smiled as she looked away from the school nurse and three more students who looked at as to why she is wearing a red baggie t-shirt instead of her uniform.

"And I-I'm Kohta Hirano from class 2-B, just FYI. Kohta said as he rubbed the back of his head gave a nervous awkward smile.

Saeko had turned to face him, and gave him a closed eye smile as she said, "It's nice to meet you." Which made Kohta blush as he gave an open mouth gasp.

The little bit normalcy as everyone introduced himself, seemed to piss off Saya Takagi who grit her teeth in anger before she stood up. "Why are you all being all warm and fuzzy?!" She shouts out with her back facing the other survivors who turn to look at her in confusion. "Why are you being so polite to her Miyamoto? You flunked last year, your both the same age, she is NOT your elder. And what the hell are you doing Itou-senpai!? Not having your uniform on and only wearing someone's shirt, have you no shame?!" What Saya said had made both girls freeze up in shock as Sayori wrapped her arms around herself as she looks down at the blood stained floor.
"What do you mean, Takagi?" Hisashi questions his classmate, that seemed to piss her off even more as Saya snapped her head back to look at everyone. Her face and hair is covered in blood and she looks close to the verge of a mental break down. "Don't talk to me like I'm stupid! I'm smarter than all of you combine!" Exclaimed Saya, as she turned to face everyone else showing that the front half of her body is covered in blood, she placed her left hand over her chest and counties, "You should be lucky I'm even in the same school you! I could've went to Tsugawa Academy or Shibagami Academy!"

What nobody notice is that, Takashi moved passed everyone approach Saya. When she looked up at him, she felt shame for how she acted and turned her head away from. However, she ended up facing the mirror next to her instead, and that was when she saw herself covered in blood. "Look at me... All of these blood stains... Now mom will have to take it to the cleaners..." She mumbled out, and then Takashi pulls her in for a hug as he whispers how everything will be alright now and as well as apologizing to her for leaving her all alone.

That seemed to have done the trick, as the pair slid down to the floor, with Takashi rubbing her back as he whispers sweet words in her ears. The hallway, was quiet as Saya's cries echo the hallway, the other survivors look at her with mixed emotions that rang from pity, to sorrow as some of them thought about their own families and finally to heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
78.8K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...