The Bitter Taste

By MyriaCandies

"Remain strong." That was the last thing he remembered. In a twisted world, Benji is alone. After the disappe... More

Available on Amazon
Dedication
Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The End

Copyright

18 7 0
By MyriaCandies

The Bitter Taste

By Myria Candies

Copyright © 2020 by Myria Candies

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without prior written permission of the author.

The scanning, uploading, and distribution of this book via the Internet or via other means without the permission of the publisher is illegal and punishable by law. Please purchase only authorized electronic editions and do not participate in or encourage electronic piracy of copyrighted materials. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Cover Design: Original Book Designs

Editor: T.L. Hanigan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 187 28
*BOOK 1* Nightmares seem to be the most frightening, powerful dreams a person could have; whether if they are of your worst fears or not, they still...
69 5 8
This is a story about a 13 year old girl who somehow end up getting possessed by the devil, and her parent's desperate attempt to try to save her lif...
30.8K 1K 23
George wakes up in a field and is saved by a stranger. He finds out it's pretty dangerous pretty fast. The three of them work to escape wherever the...
8 0 1
A teen who takes on the emotions of those around him. A child that sees visions of events to come. A loving, devoted father and husband who seems to...