Rise of a New demon God

By Dio167208

(Y,N) member of fairy tail went to tenrou Island to complete the s class authorisation exams only to be attac... More

Description
Chapter one WHY
Chapter Two gaining power
Chapter Three training for Revenge
Chapter Four Transcendence and Breaking Free
Chapter Five the Calm before the storm
Chapter Six the games begin
Chapter Seven The second day
Chapter Nine The forth day Part one
Chapter Ten The fourth day part two
Chapter Eleven Day Five Part One
Chapter twelve The fifth day part two
chapter thirteen massacre
chapter fourteen warning
Chapter fithteen Avatar
chapter sixteen the act of war (very short)
chapter seventeen battle of hargeon
Chapter eighteen a brotherly reunion part one
Chapter Nineteen a brotherly Reunion part 2
Chapter Twenty the pain of the past
Chapter Twenty one truth revealed
Chapter Twenty Two A king Vs A God
Chapter Twenty Three The End

Chapter Eight the Third day

4.1K 58 40
By Dio167208

So points are as a following

Demon heart 38

Raven tail 36

SaberTooth 30 points

Lamia Scale 20 points

Mermaid Heel 19 points

Blue Pegasus 17 points

Fairy Tail B 12 points

Fairy Tail A 12 points

Quatro Puppy 12 points

Now on to the third day

In the Domus Flau

Currently in the Domus Flau many of the guilds were trying to get over the shocking events that transpired, during the second day.

well many were able to get over their shock the popularity of demon hearts shot through the roof. There were literal die-hard fans in the stadium just going off and off about them.

The mages of demon hearts can only give a sigh they were a demons and yet these humans keep praising them like some f****** idol.

They were currently waiting for today's events or what was going to transpond to it.

Ladies and gentlemen the next event we are going to have is the Pandemonium.

After saying that I gigantic magical circle appeared as a large structure was descending out of it for the audience to see.

(Not my picture)

This is the Pandemonium in here there will be a hundred monsters for the mages to fight, each guild will send one member to take part in this in the amount of monsters you choose to fight is the amount of points you will take. But if you where to be rendered on conscious you will be brought back and you will not have any of the points you would. now with a participants please send someone up.

from Sabertooth Orga

From Mermaid Heel we have Millianna"

Then we from Blue Pegasus Hibiki

From Fairy Tail A Erza Scarlet

From Fairy Tail Team B Cana

Then we have Quatro Puppy Norbarly

From Raven Tail there's Obira

Now from Lamia Scale we have Wizard Saint Jura

And finally from demon heart we have Inferno

The respective members of each guild walk down into the arena.

Now each person will draw a stick and that will be the number they will go at, since there were nine of us here the number will be one through nine, whatever number you draw will be the turn you get to go.

Erza: so whatever number is highest you get to choose that many more monster to get points for.

Cana: so this game has some math to it huh.

After a long discussion the numbers were handed out.

Erza: got 1,"

Millianna: 2

Norbarly: 3

Hibiki: 4

Obira was silent and showed his number was 5.

Orga: 6

Jura: 7

Cana: 8

Natsu just held up his number that was nine.

Now that everyone has been assigned a number now we can let the games begin Erza Scarlet how many monsters will you take on?

Erza: This is no longer a game *she held up a sword* I wish the challenge all 100!

And with that she started to walk up towards the Pandemonium.

W-What you can't be serious the Pandemonium was designed for multiple people not just one!!

Erza stop dead in her tracks before turning around to face everyone.

Erza: do I look worried to you.

After stating that she walked off into the Pandemonium leaving many people in shock and Fairy tail just laughing their asses off. Demon heart could only give it a light chuckle they were going to love to crush that optimism of hers.

(I'm going to skip this but I really recommend you guys watching this cuz this is one of the best scenes in the entire Arc)

The audience watching this we're staring at the screen in shock a single mage Erza from Fairy tail has just single-handedly defeated all 100 monsters. Giving her guild 10 points off the bat even the commentators had nothing to say.

Well folks you had a little talk and after the amazing show of strength we have just witnessed. The judges have decided we will have the Magic Power Finder or MPF, for short, still the remaining participants can compete.

When the announcer finished a magic machine appeared in front of the participants.

(Not my picture)

This magic device will allow us to measure the magical power of each guild member participating in this. Simply attack the MPF with a magical attack and we will have the result come up, the participant with the highest magical score wins,

With that this began.

(I'm going to skip most of this because who wants to read some normie mages attack a little orb)

Currently the number one position being held for this was Cana after she used a spell given to her by Mavis called fairly glitter, Fairy tail was confident that they were going to win even the wizards saint jura didn't get a higher score than them.

Cana magic score was 15,000

She was pretty confident that that was going to win, actually most of Fairy tail was but that quickly went into nervousness as Natsu started to walk up towards the orb.

Every person watching the grand magic games knew that demon heart was mysterious as well as extremely powerful. So when they watched Natsu AKA inferno walk up to the MPF. Like nothing happened it had the audience shook a little.

Gray: I know these guys are powerful but there's no way in hell they're being that!

Lucy: I know there should be no way that they beat very glitter right?

Erza: you would be right Lucy if these were normal mages then yes, but demonheart has shown Time after Time again that they are nowhere near normal.

with that one simple statement from Erza most of the Gill could agree with it. Even Mavis was nervous she could tell there was something off about the guild but she didn't quite know where to put her finger on it.

As Natsu walked up to the MPF he looked over at his guild as the audience watched as nightmare gave a nod.

In return Natsu nodded his head before readying his attack.

The audience was taken back as a black and red Aura surrounding inferno it was so powerful it caused the entire stadium to start shaking.

It just kept building up and higher and higher before inferno launches attack.

Natsu: Fire gods: eternal flame!!

Trusting his arms forward he sent a  gigantic vortex of black flames at the MPF.

when the attack landed it caused a massive explosion which kicked up dust all around them. The audience were forced to cover their eyes due to the intense shockwave that was released do to it.

Ladies and gentlemen please stand by as we wait for the dust to clear but I can ensure you that that magic energy you just felt was off the charts.

About 3 minutes of waiting the dust finally cleared, what they saw after the does clear had them all shocked,

75,000

(Do keep in mind that Natsu was heavily restricting himself)

The audience just stare dumbfounded at the number. But the Mages were shaking in fear, that magic power was insane!

Gray: W-What the hell who are these guys!

Erza someone who does not shake in fear was currently quaking in it, she has fought many powerful opponents but the feeling she just experienced was enough for her body to quiver and fear.

The audience couldn't even say anything jura a wizard saint shivering in fear. He was a wizard scene and he was nowhere near that power.

Natsu just looked at the score before walking away like nothing happened.

But the thing that caught everyone's attention was he didn't look tired in the least, in fact he didn't have any problems with him at all.

That just added to their fear as apparently that was nothing to this guy.

When Natsu walked up to his guild they could all just nod their head at each other.

(Y,N): great work inferno but you could have helped back slightly more.

Natsu: sorry name there I just wanted to send a message to these pathetic guilds!

Gajeel: Well I think you did precisely that.

Gajeel just extended his hand towards this shocked audience as the Mages from demon heart could barely contain their laughter.

L-Ladies and gentlemen now then let us proceed to the matches for today!

The dragon slayers could only smirk from underneath their mask they have instilled their place above all of this worthless Mages.

During the battles for today laxus was sent up against a member of Raven tail only for it to be a false illusion. This ended with laxus beating the entire guild of Raven Tail. And for them being disqualified but currently the next flight was a lot more interesting.

Now for our event today we have tempest from demon heart versus Lamia Scale Sherria.

The two competing Mages walking to the arena only for Sherria to fall straight on her face. The audience just laughed at this, in Fairy tail look to be in pain as remember them of Wendy.

Sherria quickly got up and got into fighting stands she knew that she couldn't mess around, from what she saw of tempest's guild she needs to be on guard at all times.

Now let the fight begin

With that Wendy charge towards Sherria who barely had enough time to dodge the strike sent by Wendy.

Sherria thinking there was an opening went to strike Wendy with her Sky God's: Boreas.

Sherria launched two black currents of wind at wendy, Wendy quickly invaded the attack before sending a palm strike right into her gut sending her flying back.

Sherria could be recovered in the air and landed on the ground, but the throbbing pain in her stomach didn't go away.

Wendy: So your a god slayer?

Sherria: yeah so what of it!

Wendy disappeared from the point of view before reappearing in front of the girl.

Wendy: Sky gods: seismic wave.

Lunching a palm strike at Sherria with Black wind gathered in the palm of it. Sherria who couldn't block the attack was sent flying backwards and crash into the ground.

The audience looked at them in shock two of the five Mages from demon heart were God slayers!

Sherria who started to get up after a little bit of time to look at Wendy in shock.

Sherria: you're a godslayer

Wendy: we members from demon heart are quite surprising.

With that the flight went on in about 15 minutes or later the fighters were going out but the girls could see that Wendy was just toying with her opponent.

Sherria: there's no time left I have to end this quickly!

Sherria: GOD SLAYER SECRET ART: HEAVENLY GATHERING OF CLOUDS!!

When she said this she launched a condensed blast of black wind. Wendy just stood there doing nothing.

Lucy: why is she just standing there?

Erza: she is just toying with her she's not even taking her seriously even with this level of magic.

The blast of magic then hit wendy creating a massive shockwave. Creating a massive dust cloud blocking everyone's view.

When the dust settled Wendy was just standing there like nothing happened.

Sherria: you're still standing?!

Wendy: Yes but *the time for the match ended* the match is over

When wendy went to walk away Sherria call out to her.

Sherria: wait why didn't you finish me off here?

Wendy: *turns to face her* you're not the one we are seeking revenge against, what is the point in injuring someone that's not even who he want to.

After saying that she walked away.

There you all go this chapter is over and will be moving on to day four, I wanted to do gray versus natsu I really wanted that happen on day five.

Also for the points

Demon heart 44

Fairy Tail B 38

SaberTooth 34

Fairy Tail A 32

Lamia Scale 32

Mermaid Heel 32

Blue Pegasus 18

Quatro Puppy 12

With Raven tail being disqualified

so let me know if there's anything you guys would like to see during the 4th or 5th day and I'll try and make it happen now if you excuse me I really need some sleep.

DIO OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
40.9K 626 39
You were just an average guy in a time of war. But one day you perish. However instead of dying you get transported to the world of Tortus.
2.4K 98 6
Destiny is the groups best friend. Considering her mom is a retired dancer, she was trained to do all kinds of dancing. What happens when she encount...
23.4K 226 46
Yuga Mikado has figured out how to travel through time, resulting in him meeting his father, Gao from 23 years ago. But he doesn't seem to be the onl...