๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgicfearz

โ˜… ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘... More

โ˜† ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜†
โ˜…1โ˜…
โ˜†2โ˜†
โ˜…3โ˜…
โ˜†4โ˜†
โ˜…5โ˜…
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜…7โ˜…
โ˜† ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ โ˜†
โ˜…8โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 1
โ˜†9โ˜† ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…10โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 3
โ˜†11โ˜†
โ˜…12โ˜…
โ˜†13โ˜†
โ˜…14โ˜…
โ˜†15โ˜†
โ˜…16โ˜…
โ˜†17โ˜†
โ˜…18โ˜…
โ˜†19โ˜†
โ˜…20โ˜…
โ˜†21โ˜†
โ˜…22โ˜…
โ˜†22-1/2โ˜†
โ˜…23โ˜…
โ˜…24โ˜…
10K READS! + ANNOUNCEMENT

โ˜†23โ˜† ๐๐ญ. 2

421 10 3
By nostalgicfearz

Vote & Comment !

★ ☆ ★

"Help!", you screamed again.

"What am I gonna do now?", you said, hopelessly looking around.

You spotted a broomstick in the corner of the tiny room and quickly grabbed it.

You tried to use the end of it to break down the door but it was no use.

You flopped down onto the floor with the broomstick clutched in your hands and decided to wait for someone to open the door.

"Look, she fell asleep"

"No I didn't", you said, before wacking one of them with the broomstick.

"Kandi! How did you get out?", Screech asked.

"I hit one of them upside the head with a broomstick and made a run for it, but it would've been nice if y'all would've came back to rescue me", you said, sitting on the bleachers.

"Sorry. . and we did come back but there was no way for us to get back in", Slater said.

"Hey, I said we could just grab a bat and break one of the windows, but you guys didn't listen to me", Zack recalled.

"That's illegal", Screech said.

"So, what's your point?", Zack asked.

"Anyways, here's some water", Slater said, sitting next to you.

"Thanks Slatey", you said smiling up at him.

"Slatey? Is that the best nickname you could come up with for me?", he chuckles.

"Well. .yeah", you shrugged.

"You do know that's my last name right?"

"Yeah, but you've never told me your first name so I just thought you wanted to be called by your last name", you said, as Zack busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?", you asked.

"Yeah Preppy?"

"You wanna know why he hasn't told you his first name?", Zack said trying to contain his laughter.

"Why?"

"Because his first name is like two lame names combined into one", Zack stifled a laugh.

"Ok, now you have to tell me!", you said.

"Fine, it's A.C. You happy now?", he said, looking away.

"No, no, tell her what it stands for", Zack said.

"Albert Clifford", he mumbled.

"What was that?", you asked.

"I said- Albert Clifford", he said, rolling his eyes.

"Aw, it's not that bad", you said, putting your hand on his.

"Whatever you're just saying that because you're my girlfriend", he said, looking down at you.

"No I'm not, I really like your name", you said, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"You guys are so cute", Kelly said, coming out of the locker room with Jessie and Lisa behind her.

"I know! I wish I was in a relationship", Lisa said.

"You can be in one with me!", Screech said, with a big smile on his face.

"Anyone but you", Lisa said, walking out the gym with Jessie.

"All you care about is your prank war. What about our cheerleading competition?", Jessie said, as you walked up to the gang.

"She's right, you've gotta tell Belding the truth", Kelly said.

"Tell Belding the truth? Wow. .what a concept", Zack chuckles.

"Hey what's going on?", you asked.

"Valley kidnapped Screech", Lisa said.

"What?", you asked. "We have to go and get him", you said.

"We have to tell Belding first", Slater said.

"I thought that we agreed to put an end to this prank war", Mr. Belding said.

"We did sir. .we're sorry", Zack said.

"Mr. Belding, you have to help us get Screech back", Kelly said.

"Alright I'll get Screech back. Zack, you and Slater get their dog while I call Principle Stingwell", Mr. Belding ordered.

"Aw, their mascot it so cute", you said, petting the bulldog.

"Yeah, I kind of want a pet now", Slater said.

"You wanna go to Petco after the competition?", you asked. "We don't have to actually buy a pet, we can just look", you said.

"Wow, I didn't think Kandi would be the one to initiate the first date. Way to go", Zack said, nudging your arm with a smirk on his face.

"It's not a date Preppy", Slater said. "And yes I'd love to go", he said, looking towards you.

"Yeah, we're just gonna go look at animals at the pet store", you said.

"Yeah, okay", Zack said.

"Guys. .no offense, but now is not the time to be talking about first dates", Jessie said, pacing back and forth. "The competition starts in five minutes and they still aren't here yet. We can't do the cheer without Screech", she said.

"C'mon Jessie, relax", Zack said.

"I am relaxed", Jessie hollered.

"Here", Slater said, pulling a large dog bone out of his pocket. "Chew on this".

"Here comes Stan Clegg now", Zack said.

"Here, we gave it a flea bath", Stan said.

"Screech are you okay?", Slater asked, holding the dog.

Screech nods

"We don't have time for this", Jessie said, dragging Screech with her to the gym.

Slater hands the dog over to Stan, "alright now get out of here, Clegg".

"Yeah, go walk your dog", Zack said, before shaking hands with Slater.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna head into the gym", you said.

"We'll meet you in there", Slater said.

"Boy, they were really good", Kelly said.

"Yeah, but we're better", Jessie said.

"We're gonna knock them on their pom poms", Lisa said.

"Screech, are you sure you remember the cheer?", Jessie asked.

He nods

"Next on board, the cheerleaders from Bayside!", Mr. Belding announces.

"Woo!", everyone cheers.

"Ready! And! T-I-G-E-R-S. . .

After you guys finished your cheer you all helped Screech sit on the bleachers.

"And now for the judge's decision", Mr. Belding announced.

"This year's winner of the coveted golden megaphone is. . .

THE BAYSIDE TIGERS!", Mr. Belding exclaims.

WOO!

YES!

WE WON!, you cheered.

"Screech, you were terrific!", Jessie hollered, over all the people cheering.

"I can't believe I actually wanna give you a kiss!", Lisa exclaimed.

"Plant it here babe", Screech said, putting his arm around Lisa, causing her to scream.

"Wait a second, Screech. If you're here then who's in there?", Mr. Belding asked.

"That's Dan Clegg from Valley. He was gonna wreck our cheer", Slater said, after Zack pulled off the mascot's head.

"Uh- sorry Richard I'll take care of this", the Principal from Valley said. "Why I oughta. .

"Here we go guys. .

1. . 2. .3. . BAYSIDE!

★ ☆ ★

I'm probably gonna update a few more times and that'll be it since this was the last episode of season one.

Thank you so much for 3k reads!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.7K 20
Imani is the older sister of Latrell and the daughter of a prophet. But she hated that life and wanted nothing to do with it. She stayed away as much...
11.6K 130 11
y/n, a girl a part of the Santos. Her boyfriend being sadeyes and her brothers being spooky and Cesar. What will happen when sadeyes and y/n decide t...
11.2K 85 14
sad eyes story, you are a santo and are bestfriends with dani sad eyes sister, cesar, monse, jamal, ruby but none of them know about your secret just...
174K 4K 31
uยทnique /yoอžoหˆnฤ“k/ being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else spookยทy /หˆspoอžokฤ“/ sinister or ghostly in a way that causes fear and unease. ...