Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

De worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... Mai multe

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.34 - Mine

15.9K 390 1.8K
De worm-girl

(Warnings: CNC, knifeplay, light degradation)

How many different ways could you express your fake enthusiasm about your fake engagement to your fake fiancé?

You were only a few hours into the engagement party that Hux was throwing for the two of you and you were already exhausted with having to put on a smile and act like you were in love with him. Hux rented out a large room in an upscale restaurant that just opened up. Almost everyone who was in attendance was part of the mob, you recognized a lot of familiar faces even if you didn't know who they were. It was just Hux's guest list, you didn't have anyone to invite.

Everyone wanted to see the ring and there were multiple times that you had to stop yourself from rolling your eyes at the way they were gushing over it's large size, like that was the only thing that mattered.

When guests would ask you how Hux proposed, wanting to know all of the details, you had to lie, obviously. You couldn't exactly tell them the truth: Snoke threatened you with your life if you didn't agree to marry him. You ended up just saying something along the lines of, "It was a casual proposal but very romantic", wanting to keep the story as vague as possible so you could repeat it to whoever asked.

If the entire party itself wasn't uncomfortable enough, it didn't help matters that Snoke himself was actually physically in attendance. He never showed up in person to these parties, at least none that you'd been at in the past year. Every move you made, you could feel his intense eyes on you, making sure that you weren't fucking anything up. It was nerve wracking to say the least.

At one point, Snoke came up behind you with his fingers digging in your shoulders. "Congratulations." He said in a low voice, squeezing you before moving away from you and getting a drink from the bar.

As he parted away, he gave you a dark look that made Hux tense up, worried that you might speak your mind and embarrass him in front of his boss.

But you weren't able to say anything at all, being taken back by Snoke's attention. A shiver went down your spine at his contact but you tried not to show it, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of him affecting you in the way that he had. This entire situation was his fault, he was the one who forced the two of you to have this wedding. You hated how smug he was about it.

Now, you were standing by the bar with Hux's arm around your waist, holding you close to his side while he talked about potential venues for the wedding with a few people hanging around the two of you. You weren't listening, it didn't matter. The two of you would never make it to the altar.

Making eye contact with Hux, you frowned at the pale look that came over his face. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked, groaning and rolling his eyes. You almost didn't want to look, not wanting to see whatever was bothering him because that meant that you would also have to deal with it.

Then you heard commotion from the front of the restaurant and a familiar deep voice that caused the blood to drain from your face as well.

You whipped your head over your shoulder, making a groan similar to Hux's when you saw Kylo standing in the doorway of the venue with a few Knights behind him. You watched the way that he shook hands with the people who were approaching him, pulling some of the men into masculine hugs, patting their backs.

You supposed it wasn't a huge surprise that he showed up even though you specifically told him not to. It wouldn't be the first time that he put you in an awkward position in order to get one over on Hux. But you had been hopeful that he would've listened to you in this instance. You liked seeing him and knowing that he was there but at the same time, he was only going to cause trouble. You wanted this to go as well as possible so you could just get it over with and Kylo could go through with his plan to kill Hux.

You watched in horror as Kylo made eye contact with you, his eyebrow raising in interest as he looked you over. Admittedly, you did look good. Hux paid for a new dress for the party and it fit you perfectly.

"I thought I told you he wasn't invited." Hux hissed. His eyes scanned the room, trying to find where Snoke was, trying to see if he was noticing that his underboss had just walked into the same room as him.

"I didn't tell him to come." You said, exasperated. Actually, you specifically told him that he wasn't invited.

Hux rolled his eyes at that, not believing you. Why else would Kylo want to be there if it wasn't for you?

Once he had his eyes on you, Kylo was a man on a mission, pushing past people and letting his shoulders knock against theirs as he got closer and closer to you, his eyes never leaving yours. He needed to get to his princess.

You turned your back towards him, quickly drinking what was left of the champagne in your glass, needing some alcohol to get you through this if he was going to approach you as blatantly as he was making it seem he was going to.

Hux's arm around your waist tightened, pulling you in closer, getting possessive at the sight of the dark haired man who was walking over.

"Congrats. You two make quite the couple." You heard Kylo's voice ring out behind you. You could smell his cologne, feel how close he was to you by the way the hair on the back of your neck stood up. "I didn't think you'd have the balls to seal the deal, Hux." He taunted the man across from him, "You better have the wedding soon before she comes to her senses and calls it off."

"I don't remember sending you an invitation." Hux said stiffly, his fingertips digging into the indent of your waist painfully, ignoring his jabs. He wanted a night dedicated to showing you off and letting everyone know that he had his shit together. Kylo had nothing to do with any of that, he didn't want him involved.

Kylo sent Hux a cocky grin, "Are you sure?" He asked simply, waving his hand up to get the bartender's attention.

"Yes." Hux said instantly, "You weren't invited."

You could hear the way that Kylo was laughing and almost feel the way his chest was rising and falling as he did so. "Did you really think that you could keep it a secret from me? If you think these men are more loyal to you than they are to me, you must've really let Snoke's recent attention get to your head."

Although you could smell his cologne, you could also smell the whiskey scent wafting off of Kylo's breath from behind you. From the way that he was talking louder than usual and the fact that he showed up to the party in the first place, alerted you to the fact that was probably drunk right now, or at least somewhat inebriated. It was the first night that Kylo's doctor gave him the 'okay' to leave the apartment after recovering from his injury and he was using it to his full advantage, enjoying the fact that he could leave and get drinks with his Knights now.

You looked up at him over your shoulder, heat rushing to your skin when you saw the way that he was already hungrily looking you over. You hadn't been in public with him since you admitted your love to each other and you especially hadn't been in public with him in a setting like this, a party to celebrate your engagement to someone else. It was strange to see him and have to pretend like you didn't have the intense feelings that you did have for him.

"Well, I think you should leave." Hux said to him, jaw clenched harshly and his voice strained. "You shouldn't be here, Snoke's here." He said to him in a quiet voice, not wanting anyone around them to overhear the mention of their boss.

Kylo shrugged, the alcohol coursing through his veins as he took a glass from the bartender who was extending their hand out in his direction, taking the drink from them. "Yeah. I saw him." He said simply. Really, it was making him uneasy that he was around Snoke when he knew he shouldn't be but he didn't want to leave your side, he didn't want you to be celebrating your engagement to someone else, even if it was fake, without him there.

It wasn't an explicit rule that Kylo and Snoke weren't allowed to be in public together. But, it was common sense. If there was a dangerous situation and both of them were killed or hurt, the entire mafia would be down. It was important that they keep the balance of never being together, reducing the odds that they would both be unavailable if something unfortunate happened. It was the reason that Snoke usually didn't go out in public at all. It was so much safer for him to lay low.

"Well when he talks to you, you better let him know that it was your choice to show up, not mine." Hux hissed, also grabbing for another drink from the bartender. He went from being satisfied that the party was going so well to immediately panicking because of Kylo's arrival. Hux had been doing so well in Snoke's eyes recently, he was furious at the idea that Kylo was going to be the one to ruin that.

You could almost hear the way that Kylo was rolling his eyes in annoyance behind you. "Sure thing." He said sarcastically, "Enjoy your party." He added in a lower voice, almost mocking.

You glanced up at him over your shoulder and he sent you a quick wink before turning away and walking back towards his Knights. You swallowed hard, looking away quickly, glad to see that Hux hadn't been paying attention to it. God dammit, Kylo.

Over the next hour, you had to do your best job at pretending that the man you were in love with wasn't across the room from you. You tried to distract yourself with shallow conversations with other party goers about when the wedding might happen, where you're thinking about registering for gifts, etc. But no matter how hard you tried, every time you glanced around the room, those same dark eyes would be watching you.

It made it so much harder that Kylo looked so damn good, too. You had grown used to seeing him in wrinkled pajamas, with messy hair and stubble on his face. Now, he was in one of his perfectly fitted suits, jewelry on his neck and fingers, and his soft hair perfectly pushed back from his face. Even if you two didn't share the intense connection that you did, you would've been entranced by him.

Kylo wouldn't say he was exactly having a fun time. It was satisfying for him to see Hux squirm but at the same time, hearing everyone around him gush over how cute you and Hux were together and how happy they were for you two, was getting to him. Usually it pleased him to know how much power he had over you behind closed doors but the whiskey was rushing to his head and making him overthink it.

Snoke had been sitting in the corner the entire time, watching everything play out in front of him. Seeing Kylo arrive pissed him off because he was clearly disrespecting the unspoken rule of never being in public together. But at the same time, the entertainment that was likely to come from this was enough for him to let it play out, observing.

Every time that Kylo or one of the Knights got close to you, you'd make an excuse to go somewhere else, not wanting them to have the chance to make a scene. Kylo was practically chasing you around the party and you could tell that it was driving him crazy that you weren't letting him get to you. Although you loved teasing him, you genuinely weren't trying to in this moment. You could tell that he was tipsy and you didn't want him to fuck anything up by being inappropriate with you.

At one point, Hux came over to you with a sheepish look on his face. He put an arm around your waist and put his mouth down by your ear. "Snoke wants to give us a toast." He said to you with a strained smile, just in case Snoke was watching.

"Really?" You asked, your stomach was twisting. You were already receiving so much attention from everyone (especially Kylo), the last thing that you wanted were more eyes on you. The idea of Snoke speaking about you and Hux was nauseating.

"Yeah." Hux said and although he was hiding it, you could tell that he was also uncomfortable with the idea of it. "Just go with it, play nice for me, okay?" He whispered, fingers digging into you in a threatening way.

You wanted to make a run for it, maybe if you lied and said you needed to get some air, Snoke would forget about it by the time that you were back. But then Snoke was clinking a knife against the glass of liquor in his hand and clearing his throat to get everyone's attention.

Everyone stopped talking, knowing better than to talk over someone as powerful as Snoke and upset him. You couldn't look away from the glass of champagne in your hands. You wanted to disappear.

Kylo was with his Knights in the corner of the room and he perked up when he saw that his boss was getting everyone's attention.

Snoke began addressing the room, his voice ringing out among the crowd, over the soft sound of the music playing. "I want to congratulate the beautiful couple tonight on their engagement." He made eye contact with you and Hux, a smirk on his face as he did so, making your skin crawl.

"It takes a special person to fit into this lifestyle and I am thankful that Armitage here has found a woman that is not only loyal to him but also loyal to the family." Snoke motioned around the room, at all of the mafia members that were filling the space.

Your eyes trailed over to Kylo, locking stares with him. Both of you knew how disloyal you were to Hux. The reminder was suffocating.

Snoke continued to talk about how important it was to choose the right people to be in this life and about how Hux found that with you. To the entire room, it was sweet, that the big mob boss was giving his blessing. But you knew the real meaning behind his words. They were a threat, reminding you that he was the one deciding that this marriage was going to happen and you were going to have to go through with it.

You felt like you were going to be sick. The reminder of how dangerous this all was washing over you. Regardless of how much you trusted Kylo to pull through with his plan to get rid of Hux in a way that would keep you safe from Snoke, it was still all so risky and there was that small chance that Kylo's plan wouldn't work. You couldn't imagine what it would be like if you actually had to go through with this marriage or worse, if you or Kylo got hurt.

"I'd like to propose a toast." Snoke was finishing up his speech, holding his glass of liquor up in the air. Everyone, including you, raised your glass up as well, following the protocol. "To the happy couple." Snoke winked at you as everyone made noises of agreement, taking sips from the drink in toast.

Kylo's was staring at you, mouth set in a straight line as he brought his cup up to his lips. That should be him, not Hux.

Hux felt a rush of excitement after hearing Snoke's blessing and from the way that everyone was watching the two of you. Feeling a boost of confidence, he brought you in closer to him and kissed you on the lips, everyone's eyes on you.

You froze at the contact but shut your eyes and tried your best to kiss him back casually, wanting this to look legitimate to everyone around you. You heard the party goers cheer for the display of affection you were putting on and it just made Hux kiss you deeper, dipping you slightly so that he was holding you against his chest.

"Gross." Vicrul muttered next to Kylo, watching it happen, wincing.

"I can't wait to fucking kill him." Kylo muttered under his breath, loud enough for only Vicrul to hear. "We're going to do it as soon as possible, alright?" His eyes were glaring, watching the way that Hux kissed you and held you close. His glass in his hand almost shattered from the way he was angrily gripping it.

Vicrul nodded in agreement, "Whenever you want. You just gotta say the word." He assured Kylo, "You know we can't wait to do it." He smirked at the thought. The Knights weren't exactly fans of Hux either, they were all thrilled at the opportunity to take him out.

A dark smirk formed on Kylo's face as well, imagining how satisfying it was going to be to kill Hux once and for all. As much as he hated seeing another man kiss you and claim you, the knowledge that Kylo still had the upper hand was making this hurt less than it should've. A part of him even enjoyed it, the amount of power he currently had over Hux. It was a power trip.

When Hux stopped kissing you, he had a cocky grin on his face, enjoying the way that everyone had just witnessed the closeness between you two. It made him feel better about selling this relationship to them, maybe it made it all more believable.

There were a few people standing next to you and Hux and they began speaking to you both about how happy they were for you and giving advice on how to start planning the wedding. It was all too much.

Kylo was getting antsy across the room. He had done such a good job at minding his business throughout the night but after seeing you and Hux kiss each other, he felt his insecurity and jealousy creep up more than before. He couldn't do this anymore.

You excused yourself from the conversation, needing an escape from this. Your eyes went to the direction of the bathroom, quickly rushing over there, needing a moment to yourself without any prying eyes. As you opened the door, you reached into your purse to find your phone, wanting to text Kylo and tell him to leave, it was becoming too hard to handle being so close to him.

But before you could get the chance, you felt a hand close in around your mouth from behind, silencing you. In the back of your mind, you heard the way that the bathroom door closed behind you and the lock clicked in place. You automatically went into survival mode, striking your elbow back behind you to come into contact with whoever was holding you tightly against them.

"It's just me." You heard Kylo whisper in your ear, making you instantly relax against him with a sigh. He was proud of you for using the self defense techniques he taught you and it made him pull you in closer affectionately. "Are you going to stay quiet for me, princess?" He asked you, voice low.

You nodded against his grip on your mouth. The bathroom was a single stall, there was no way that anyone could walk in on you two with the door locked. But still, the rush of being alone in a room with him at your own engagement party was making you dizzy.
Kylo slowly released his hold on your face but kept his hands on your body, turning you around so that you were facing him. He stared down at you with concentrated eyes, jaw clenched tightly. "You can't hide from me all night." His hand went to wrap around your throat, "I've got you all alone now." He said in your ear in a quiet but commanding voice.

"Kylo..." You whispered, voice shaky. As hot as this was, it was such a bad idea. You hated how much you loved it. "We can't, what if-"

He interrupted you, "You don't get to tell me what I can do."

You froze, swallowing hard. You knew better than to try and argue with him when he got in these moods. He just watched you pretend to be engaged to someone all night and it made him feel weak and insecure. He needed to exert his power over you and this entire situation. You knew you had to stroke his ego to keep him from doing something stupid.

"You look so sexy tonight and you didn't even think I'd be around to see it...How naughty of you." Kylo was muttering softly, pushing your back against the counter top behind you as he did so. "You know you're only supposed to look this good for daddy."

You let him press your back against the edge of the counter that the sink was on, almost trembling at the way that he was staring at you as he leaned down over you.

"And then you ignore me all night? You couldn't even thank me for showing up to your little party." Kylo's thigh was parting your legs, pressing against you in a way that made you inhale sharply. "You're a bad girl." His hand hadn't left your throat the entire time and now he was putting pressure there as he spoke to you.

You couldn't speak. You were so overwhelmed by everything. Before he even got into the bathroom with you, you'd been nervous about him potentially blowing your cover but now that he was so close to you, you felt it even more. You two were playing a very dangerous game right now.

"And whose bad girl are you, hm?" Kylo's eyes were trained on you despite the glassiness of them, the alcohol making it harder for him to focus as much as he'd like to.

"Yours." You coughed out, talking in a barely audible voice, scared to alert anyone that there was someone in the bathroom with you.

"Say it." Kylo growled, squeezing your neck tightly. You were silent for only a second before he gave you a soft slap on your cheek, "You can do it. Fucking tell me."

You bit your lip, holding back a moan at the contact against your face. "I'm yours, Kylo." You said and he let out a grunt of disapproval, slapping you on the cheek again. Your eyes searched his expression, realizing that it wasn't what he wanted to hear. "I'm your bad girl, daddy." You breathed out, trying to give him what he wanted.

Kylo grinned at that, approving. "Yeah, you are, my bad girl...And she's so pretty, isn't she?" He hummed, his fingers caressing the skin that he'd just smacked. You sighed at his words, a smile creeping up on your face. "But she's a little slut." He growled, his fingers digging into your skin.

You made a small noise of surprise, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Kissing that asshole in front of me, letting him touch you...You loved the attention, didn't you?" Kylo was talking to you in a hushed tone, keeping his grip tight on your face. His knee was grinding against you in a way that made you bite your lip. "Well you have my attention now, princess. You're all mine."

You whimpered at his words and the way that he somehow knew just how to rub against you, even with something as difficult to control as his thigh. "I'm yours." You repeated breathlessly.

"That's right you are. Daddy owns this perfect body." Kylo muttered. His lips went to your neck, kissing you and running his hands up and down your body, feeling the soft material of your expensive dress. You could hear the faint sound of music coming from the party and the noises of conversation. It reminded you how risky this was.

"Kylo, we have to stop." You sighed, arching your back up towards him. He was turning you on and you knew it was becoming more and more difficult to tell him to knock it off.

"What did I just say?" Kylo growled against your neck, sending vibrations through your skin. "You're mine," He squeezed your hip, "If I want to fuck you while your fiancé is in the next room, then I get to do that. You can't tell me no because it's not up to you, I own you."

You gasped at his words and at the realization that he was going all the way with this. He was going to fuck you right here and now. The thought of it made you tense up, the small purse that was in your hands fell out from your grip in surprise.

Kylo watched as your purse fell on the ground, contents of it spilling out as it did so. He almost ignored it, not wanting any distractions from you. He was aware that you two didn't have much time and he wanted to use it wisely. But then his eyes landed on a particular object that was on the ground.

"What's this?" He asked you, nudging it with his foot so that he could get a better look at it.

You glanced down and saw what he was referencing: the knife that the Knights gave you for Christmas. "A knife." You muttered, nervous that he would be upset that the Knights got you something like that.

Kylo smirked as he bent down to pick it up. He examined it in his hands, turning it over in the light. He knew that the Knights bought you this as a present, they asked for his permission beforehand.

"God, you really are a bad girl, aren't you? Carrying around a weapon like daddy does." His blurry eyes grew darker as he stared at you.

You didn't know what to say, your heart was thumping and you were almost certain he'd be able to hear it.

Kylo unfolded the blade, the metal glimmering in the overhead light of the bathroom. He stared at it for a moment, testing out how sharp it was by very carefully running his finger over the sharp edge. He then looked back over at you, his smirk widening. "Who do you think you are? You're going to get yourself in trouble having this around." He teased you, backing you up further against the sink behind you.

You watched his hand gather the material of your dress and pull it up over your hips, letting it settle around your waist. His eyes landed on yours, knife twirling around in his fingers. It looked so small in his hands compared to yours.

"Little girls shouldn't play with knives." Kylo growled before his fingers hooked under the material of your underwear, pulling it away from your body so that he could run the knife against the lace, cutting your underwear off of you, leaving your bottom half completely naked.

You inhaled sharply as you watched the ruined material of your underwear fall to the ground by your feet and before you had time to react, Kylo was grabbing you and moving you so that your back was against his chest, hands on the counter in front of you to steady yourself.

"Do you wanna tell me to stop again, princess?" Kylo asked you, his mouth against your ear. He was staring at your reflection in the mirror and when he knew he had your attention, he brought the knife up to your throat. He wasn't touching you with it but just holding it there, a threat. "You wanna tell daddy 'no' when he has your pretty little knife against your neck? That doesn't seem very smart."

You could barely breathe, barely even think because of the layers of things going on at once. This was all so stupid, what if they noticed you were both gone or what if someone saw you leave the bathroom together? "Kylo, I don't think-"

He cut you off by touching your skin with the blade of the knife, not enough to dig into your skin but enough to threaten you with doing so. "Listen, we don't have much time, so you better do what I tell you to. I'm going to fuck you in this bathroom and you're going to stay quiet for me." As he spoke to you, he was undoing his belt behind you, keeping his eyes on you in the mirror. "If you make a sound, my hand might just slip and we wouldn't want that." He said, referencing the knife in his hand.

You bit your lip, staying focused on him in the reflection. You weren't able to nod your head in response and you didn't want to say yes out loud because he had just threatened you not to make any noise. But regardless of the risk, you wanted him so badly, you loved when he got like this. A minute ago you'd been telling him to stop because you were nervous to be caught and now you were obeying his every command, he had so much power over you.

Kylo yanked your dress further up your waist, making sure that it would stay up before he pushed down on your back, forcing you to bend over and rest your forearms against the bathroom counter.

He pulled his underwear down, pumping at his cock in his hand while keeping the knife against your neck. "You're going to take daddy's big dick and you're going to keep your mouth shut even though you'll want to scream for me. I don't want you to say a word." He was muttering to himself, stroking himself quicker.

He spit on his hand and rubbed it along his cock before repeating the same action but instead rubbing his slicked fingers along your entrance, making sure that you were ready for him. Then, abruptly, Kylo thrusted inside of you.

You took a deep breath, shutting your eyes tightly to stop yourself from moaning out just like he had warned you not to. You hadn't had sex with Kylo in what felt like such a long time because he'd been recovering. It was so nice to have him inside of you again, it felt so familiar regardless of how unfamiliar this current situation was.

Kylo was having the same thoughts. Regardless of how cold and demanding he was being right now, you were still his girl and the feeling of having sex with you would always make him feel weak, no matter what else was going on.

"Oh fuck," Kylo sighed quietly, hand going to your ass to squeeze you there while his hips starting moving in a rushed motion, knowing that you both had to make this quick in order to not get caught. "You're so tight, baby, I missed this pussy so much." He was looking down at the way your bodies were meeting, the way that his cock was delving deep inside of you, "My pussy." He added in a low voice.

Your hands were grasping at the edge of the counter top, taking deep breaths in the quietest way that you could. The feeling of the cold metal against your throat was sending a rush of arousal straight to your core. It was all so fucked up and you loved it.

"You like that daddy's fucking you in a bathroom like a dirty slut? You wouldn't do this for anyone else, you are such a whore for me." Kylo was talking in a hushed tone but you were able to hear every word, his deep voice resonating through you.

"What would Hux do if he knew that his pretty little fianceé was getting split in half by my cock a few feet away from him? That she's fucking dripping because she knows I could cut her if she tries to tell me to stop? He has no idea that you're going to walk back out into that party and be filled with my fucking cum." He was bent over now, wildly thrusting in and out of you with his mouth close to your ear.

You stifled a whimper, making eye contact with him in the reflection of the mirror in front of you. You hoped that the sounds of your bodies slapping against each other wasn't too loud. The thrill of someone potentially knowing the filthy things that you two were doing was making your head pound in the best way.

"What was that?" Kylo teased you, hearing the tiny noise that you made and attempted to cover up. "It's almost as if you want someone to catch us. Is that true, princess? You want someone to knock on the door and catch me treating you like a fucking whore? I bet you do, you'd love to have an entire fucking audience, wouldn't you? You're pathetic, you should be embarrassed."

He kept the knife against your throat as he moved his hand on your ass down in between your legs, finding your swollen clit. "I want us to finish at the same time but you have to stay quiet for me."

You nodded slightly, not wanting to move too much and have the sharp edge of the knife cut you. "Please." You whispered in a soft voice. It was always shocking how quickly Kylo could figure out just how to touch you, he was so good at it, he knew your body so well.

"I didn't say you could talk." Kylo hissed, his large fingers rubbing quicker at your clit, "Don't make me hurt you." He added, the knife glinting in the light at his words, reenforcing his point.

Kylo continued to fuck you, his hips smacking against your ass as he did so. He was moaning very softly, the noises of the party outside of the door was mostly all that could be heard. He was close, it had been so long since he had sex with you, he couldn't hold himself back now that he was getting it.

"Cum for me, princess, I need you to fucking cum on my cock." Kylo growled, his thrusts in time with the way that he was stroking your bundle of nerves, "Be a good little whore and cum for me right now."

If his movements hadn't been enough for you to reach your orgasm, his words would've gotten you there in no time. You bit your bottom lip in concentration, feeling your muscles tense up and warmth spread throughout your body. You had to remind yourself to be quiet as you came, wanting so badly to yell out Kylo's name.

Kylo felt the way you clenched around him and at the focused look on your face and he couldn't help himself. "Oh fuck. I'm cumming, princess, filling you up-you're mine, you're all mine." He was rambling to himself, words spilling out of his lips while he spilled his seed inside of you.

The two of you took a few moments to collect yourselves, taking deep breaths and not parting from each other. Kylo took the knife away from your throat, closing the blade and setting it by the sink in front of you.

"Hey," He whispered, trying to get your attention.

You blinked as you looked ahead at his reflection. You were a mess and you were just trying to get your senses back.

A few moments of silence passed while he stared at you. "I love you." Kylo said, surprised at the way the admission came out of his mouth without even thinking about it. His eye twitched, feeling nervous to say those words out loud, he hadn't even meant to. But you looked so beautiful and he was so grateful to have you even if no one else knew that he did.

You were shocked but you tried not to show it, not wanting him to be embarrassed. "I love you, Kylo." You said to him gently, keeping your eyes on him in the mirror.

He was suddenly overwhelmed by the emotion and he put a hand on your shoulder, pulling you towards him in a way that turned you around to face him. Kylo was silent as he moved your dress back down over your hips, helping you straighten it out. He then wiped at a few streaks of makeup that had smudged and moved strands of your hair back into their original places.

"I'm sorry for all of that, I just..." Kylo trailed off, trying to figure out how he wanted to word it as he bent down to pull his pants and underwear back on. "I hate seeing you with him, no matter how fake I know it is. I just needed some control." He explained to you. He didn't really need to explain it, he knew that you loved when he got rough like that but still, he found himself wanting to share how he felt.

It didn't matter that he was aware of how much you were pretending to like being around Hux. It still bothered him to know that you had an entire years worth of history with him, even if it was surface level, it was something that Kylo could never have. He couldn't make up for lost time with you and he wished that he could.

"Don't apologize." You assured him, smoothing out some wrinkles left behind in your dress. "That was really fucking hot." You added with a grin.

That caused Kylo to grin back, bending down to kiss you softly, the first time he'd done so that night.

When he parted, he sighed, "I need to get back. So do you." He said, glancing at the clock on the wall. You two hadn't been gone for a suspicious amount of time, it would just be important that no one saw that you'd been in the bathroom together. "I'll leave and you clean yourself up, come out in a minute or so." He instructed you.

Kylo stood back from you, glancing in the mirror over your shoulder to make sure that he was put together. "Oh, and don't forget those." He added with a smirk, pointing down at your cut up panties that were still on the ground.

You did as Kylo told you. You waited enough time to make sure that no one would think that you two were leaving together and put yourself back together enough to not show any evidence (you wrapped your underwear in a few paper towels and threw them in the trash, making sure to cover it with a few other paper towels as well).

Leaving the bathroom, you were cautious, looking around to make sure that no one was waiting in line and would've seen Kylo leave. Instead, you ran right into Vicrul who had been standing in front of the door.

He smirked, arms across his chest. "You okay? You were in there a while." Vicrul teased you.

"Were you there the whole time?" You asked, looking around to see if there had been any other witnesses.

"Kylo needed someone to watch the door. Don't worry, a few people walked by but I told them that one of the Knights was puking in there and they just kept going." Vicrul said, proud of himself. He had been like a watchdog, guarding the door to make sure that no one thought anything suspicious was going on.

You couldn't help but chuckle, shaking your head. "You're the best, Vic." You said to him which earned you a large smile from him in response. You started walking back into the party, not wanting to take any more time away from it.

"Oh, I'm glad our Christmas present was useful to you already. The other guys will be excited to hear that you enjoyed it." Vicrul said to you. He may or may not have had his ear pressed up to the door when there was no one around, wanting to hear what you and Kylo were up to.

You glanced at him over your shoulder, a look of surprise on your face. "Pervert." You said jokingly before turning back around and walking away, laughing to yourself as you did so.

As you made your way into the party space, the smile was instantly wiped from your face.

Kylo was standing in the corner of the room and Snoke was talking to him. They were clearly in the middle of an argument and it broke your heart to see how childish Kylo looked, as if he were being scolded by a parent. Your mind started racing with possibilities. Maybe it had nothing to do with you, maybe Snoke was mad about some business deal that didn't concern you at all. You couldn't shake the sick feeling though.

Then, you felt someone grip the back of your arm and before you could turn to see who it is, you felt the brush of what felt like facial hair against your ear. "Come with me. We need to talk alone." It was Hux.

You tried to turn around in his hold, to see what his expression was but he didn't let you budge. "About what? What's wrong?" You asked him quickly, trying to sound casual even though you felt a pit of guilt inside.

He was silent as he kept his hand around your arm and he pushed you towards the direction you'd just left, wanting you alone. You let him guide you, too nervous to protest against it.

Once you two were in a deserted hallway, Hux finally let go of you, allowing you to turn to face him. He was angry, face red and breathing heavily.

"I can't keep pushing this off." Hux said in a hushed tone. "It's time we talk about Kylo Ren."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.7K 146 9
{{Completed}} The menacing General Hux had been dealing with the downfall of Star Killer base, the constant meetings with allied companies and severa...
389K 12K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...
102K 2.8K 50
"Not many people can tell me no," Kylo Ren declared. "But you evidently think that you can" "That's why you're so stuck up," you retorted quickly. "B...
67.3K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...