Kingdom Hearts 2: 2nd sequel...

Alexaslowell tarafından

In Twilight Town, two sisters, Harmonyx and Xamira, continue to live their peaceful lives with their best fri... Daha Fazla

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Odd Jobs for the Beach
Chapter 2: Mysterious Meeting
Chapter 3: Struggle Tournament
Chapter 4: The Seven Wonders
Chapter 5: Return
Chapter 6: Awakening in Twilight Town
Chapter 7: Mysterious Tower
Chapter 8: New Friends, New Clothes, New Journey
Chapter 9: Dealing with Problems
Chapter 10: The Land of Dragons
Chapter 11: Proving One's Self
Chapter 12: Beast's Castle
Chapter 13: To Beast or Not to Beast
Chapter 14: Revisiting/Meeting Meg
Chapter 15: Dealing with Hades
Chapter 16: Saving Meg Part 1
Chapter 17: Saving Meg Part 2/Hydra Attack/Disney Castle
Chapter 18: To the Cornerstone
Chapter 19: Timeless River
Chapter 20: Auldrant
Chapter 21: Confrontations Part 1
Chapter 22: Confrontations Part 2
Chapter 23: An Old Friend Helps Keep the Peace
Chapter 24: Port Royal
Chapter 25: Settling Old Scores
Chapter 26: Visiting Agrabah
Chapter 27: Securing the Lamp
Chapter 28: Waiting Isn't Good Enough/Halloween Town
Chapter 29: Christmas Town Visit
Chapter 30: Saving Christmas
Chapter 31: The Pride Lands
Chapter 32: Retaking the Throne
Chapter 33: Returning to Twilight Town
Chapter 35: Finally
Chapter 36: Space Paranoids
Chapter 37: Password Uncovered
Chapter 38: The Real Ansem?
Chapter 39: New and Unlikely Friends
Chapter 40: Friends Help Each Other
Chapter 41: One Thing After the Other Part 1
Chapter 42: One Thing After the Other Part 2
Chapter 43: Inspiring Story/Swim This Way
Chapter 44: Part of That World/Under the Sea
Chapter 45: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 46: Kiss the Girl/Ursula's Revenge
Chapter 47: A New Day is Beginning/Spy in Black
Chapter 48: A Palace of Troubles
Chapter 49: Party Gone Ruined
Chapter 50: Heroes Don't Quit
Chapter 51: True Heroes At Last/Upcoming Ball
Chapter 52: Getting Ready for the Ball
Chapter 53: Saving the Kingdom
Chapter 54: The Curse Resurfaces
Chapter 55: Jafar's Return
Chapter 56: Recovering Pooh's Memories
Chapter 57: Always Here/Missing Gifts
Chapter 58: Scar's Ghost
Chapter 59: A Father's Son/Digital Discord
Chapter 60: Radiant Garden Renewed/Sephiroth
Chapter 61: Two Twilight Towns
Chapter 62: Flames of Friendship
Chapter 63: The World That Never Was
Chapter 64: Riku and Ansem the Wise
Chapter 65: Reunited At Last
Chapter 66: Nobodies Revealed
Chapter 67: Essence of the Heart
Chapter 68: Facing Xemnas Part 1
Chapter 69: Facing Xemnas Part 2/A Way Back Home
Epilogue:

Chapter 34: Kairi and Chuzuru Captured

170 9 4
Alexaslowell tarafından

(3rd) POV:

"Let me go!! Let go, or I'll bite!" Kairi exclaims, still struggling to break free of Axel's grip.

"You're a horrible person! Let her go right now!" Chizuru exclaims, pounding on Axel's back, trying to help Kairi, while Pluto barks and growls angrily.

"Shhh! Keep it down! We can't let them find--OWWW!!" Axel begins to say before Kairi bites his hand, making him let go of her. Kairi breaks free, and steps away from Axel, with Chizuru and Pluto right next to her. "Owww...You little...I'd say you're ticking me off...except that I don't have a heart. But even without a heart, this hurts!"

"How could you!?" Kairi questions, on the verge of tears. "Not only did you separate us from Sora, but that could have been my chance to see Harmony, and Chizuru's chance to see her friends again!"

(Harmony's) POV:

"Boy does it feel great being with everyone again," says Sora, who is most likely feeling nostalgic of our previous adventures. "But I can't believe I've lost Kairi again. Sorry, Harmony. I said I'd keep Kairi safe, but I broke my promise."

"Sora, you really need to stop blaming yourself already. These things happen," I say.

"Don't be sad!" Donald exclaims.

"Donald's right, you know! Harmony is the key that connects everything!" Goofy exclaims.

"Even so, it's all MY fault," Sora whines, looking down at his feet.

"He's really taking this pretty hard, isn't he?" Heisuke asks.

"In more ways than one," Harada answers.

I sigh then grab Sora's ear, and pull it a little, gaining his attention. "Now, look here! We got Kairi back once before, and we'll do it again. So, man up!"

I let go of Sora's ear, and he rubs it in pain. "Ow! Jeez, Harmony! That hurt!" he exclaims.

"Then learn to get a grip already," I say with my arms crossed. "You sure can be petty sometimes. And last time I checked, acting this way isn't good for anyone, whether it's your health or something else."

"I agree. You said you wanted to take responsibility, right? Then stop whining about it," says Okita, making Sora pout.

"So, any ideas on how we're going to be able to track down the Organization?" Nagakura asks, making all of us put some thought into it.

"...I do have something in mind, but I don't know if it's going to work or not," I say.

"If you think it'll help, then say it," Saito says.

"Okay, well, remember the last time we were in Hollow Bastion? My mom said so herself how she had been receiving letters from my dad. Which is why, I think that maybe we should pay Hollow Bastion a visit to see if my mother has heard anything or not from my dad, and see if he's told her anything about the Organization recently," I explain, making the others put some thought into it.

"It doesn't seem like much, but it is a start," Hijikata says.

"And it might be the only clue we've got," Harada points out.

"So..." I begin to say.

"Looks like we're heading to Hollow Bastion," Asch says.

"Does this mean we'll get to see Leon and the gang again?" Sora asks, excited.

"Mieuuu. I hope Kairi and Chizuru are okay," Mieu says, his ears drooping, earning him a whine of agreement from Chibi.

"We all do, Mieu," says Luke.

"So, could someone explain to me on who this Organization 13 is? And also why you've got more friends traveling with you?" Sora asks, making the rest of us realize that he doesn't know much about the subject.

I smile at him. "Sora, we have a lot of catching up to do."

Since we've got time to kill before we get there, I figure that this might be the time to explain to Sora everything that he's been missing out on. I'm also glad to hear that my friends are with me on this, about heading to Hollow Bastion to see if we can find any leads or not. With that, Donald and Goofy set in the coordinates, and before we know it, we're on our way to my hometown.

(3rd) POV:

In the Organization's meeting room, the leader sits atop his seat. Then Saix appears in his own seat.

"I passed on the message as you so desired," Saix reports. "I told the young Harmony and Sora to keep defeating the Heartless."

"Good," the Organization's leader says, his voice sounding pleased. "Not only have you the power to inflict pain, you also have the power to plant seeds of doubt in one's receptive heart. By having Harmony and Sora reunite with one other, they fail to realize that they will soon begin to doubt themselves. It will cause them to hesitate, and that hesitation will turn to anger. That anger will fuel them to get rid of their apprehension and move forward. They will pave the way for the future we desire."

"There's something I've meant to ask," Saix says.

"About Axel," Saix nods his head, telling his leader that he guessed right. "The poor fool. How long will he keep chasing the illusion of friendship and love, when he himself lacks emotion? Trying so hard to retrieve what he has lost, when it may never have existed in the first place. He deserves nothing more than our pity."

Meanwhile, in the dark corridor, Axel continues to head on through, along with Kairi, Chizuru and Pluto.

"Hey! You're walking too fast!" Kairi exclaims.

"Axel!" Chizuru calls out, not happy that he isn't listening.

"I told you. There are people after me. If we stop, they'll catch us. And there's no telling what they'd do to you two or the dog," Axel explains.

"Says the guy who kidnapped us..." Kairi points out, making Chizuru nod her head in agreement.

"Still, you're really something else, princess. You and your friend," Axel says. "Not affected by the dark corridor. Any normal human being would turn into a Heartless."

"But you're fine," Chizuru points out.

"Thanks to this coat, yeah," he says. "If I didn't have this on...I'd melt into the darkness and disappear."

"You'd disappear...?" Kairi asks, making sure she and Chizuru heard right.

"All Nobodies disappear eventually. That's just how it goes. But I can't disappear yet. There's something I have to do first. And I wanted you and Sora to help me," Axel explains.

"There are better ways to ask people for help, you know! You didn't have to kidnap me," Kairi says, a little embarrassed, not sure how to react to Axel's words.

Axel smiles. "Good point."

"So what is it you wanted Sora and Kairi to help you with? And if you wanted both of their help, then why can't we go back for Sora?" Chizuru asks.

"Well, since it's obvious that he cares an awful lot about Kairi, Sora most likely would've whacked me with that Keyblade of his before I even got the chance to explain," Axel answers.

"Can't argue with that..." Kairi says with an uneasy smile, knowing that Axel's words are true.

"As for why I need their help, I...I just want to get my best friends back," says Axel, as he remembers all the time he spent with Roxas, Xamira and Harmonyx.

Ever since saying goodbye to his friends, he's been getting an unusual feeling inside of him, like a hole in his chest. He's not even able to tell what kind of emotion he's supposed to feel right now: sadness, anger, or regret. Since Nobodies don't have a heart, he's not sure what it is he's going through right now. It's because he's confused that he's hoping to see his friends one more time, so that he can get some answers to figure out what this feeling inside of him could be.

Axel is also aware that Xamira is alright, because Madison promised to take her to a safe place, along with Namine, so that the Organization wouldn't go after them. But he still misses his friends. So many thoughts have been swirling around his mind, like a whirlpool. While deep in thought, he fails to notice that Kairi and Chizuru stepped in front of him, confused on why he stopped walking all of a sudden, when he was in such a rush before. When he processes this, he becomes taken by surprise.

"Axel...I misjudged you," says Kairi. Then she smiles, thinking that he's just desperate to see people he cares about again, just like her. "You're just like me and Chizuru!"

"That was the first thing I said to you and Sora," Axel points out.

"It was?" Kairi asks, confused.

Chizuru nods her head. "Yes, Kairi. It was," she says, then turns her attention to Axel. "So, what're your friends' names?"

Despite being confused on how laid back the girls became all of a sudden, Axel eventually decides to go with it. "Roxas, Xamira and Harmonyx. Those are their names."

"Oh! Harmonyx! I've met Harmonyx!!" Kairi exclaims, recognizing the name. Axel and Chizuru's eyes widen with shock, surprised to hear this news. "The other day, I fainted. I was in this white place, and I heard Harmonyx's voice...I couldn't see her. I felt like she was talking directly into my mind...But how?"

Axel begins to put some thought into Kairi's explanation before speaking up. "Because Harmonyx is Harmony's Nobody. And since Xamira and Harmonyx are sisters, that means that Harmony has two Nobodies instead of one," Axel explains, making Kairi and Chizuru confused by his words. "You remember how Harmony saved you after finding out that your heart was inside of her? When she released your heart from her body, that was when Harmonyx and Xamira came into existence. They were seeing Harmony's memories in their dreams. But none of them would have felt real to either of them. Roxas was experiencing the same thing from Sora's memories, because he's Sora's Nobody."

"What is that? You keep talking about 'Nobodies', but...what are they, exactly?" Chizuru asks.

"I dunno," Axel quickly answers.

"What kind of answer is that!?" Kairi and Chizuru question in sync.

"It doesn't matter," says Axel.

"It does too matter," says Kairi.

At that moment, Pluto senses something, raising his ear to find out what it is. Then suddenly, from out of nowhere, a Nobody appears and whacks Axel, knocking him several feet away from Chizuru, Kairi and Pluto.

"Axel!" Kairi and Chizuru exclaim in sync.

Pluto barks and growls at the Nobodies.

"It's over, Axel. The princess and her friend will be coming with me," Saix says, appearing from out of nowhere. "I know your every move. We won't let your worthless self-interests interfere with our plan."

"Ergh...You're the last person I wanted to see," Axel says, struggling to get up.

"Who are you people!?" Kairi questions as she, Chizuru and Pluto get captured by the Nobodies Saix brought with him.

"If you stay with that man, he will eliminate the two of you. He's trying to use you to turn Harmony into a Heartless," says Saix, making the girls become confused.

"You're lying..." says Kairi, who refused to believe it.

"Take them away," Saix orders.

"No!" Chizuru exclaims.

"Let us go!" Kairi exclaims, her and Chizuru struggling to get free.

Pluto growls and barks, hoping to help, but one of the Nobodies ties him up and ducks-tape his mouth to make him be quiet. With whatever strength he had left, Axel throws his weapon at one of the Nobodies, gaining Saix's full attention.

"You may be a traitor...but I hate to have to dispose of you," Saix says, then summons his weapon. "However..."

Axel quickly throws his weapon at Saix, who easily blocks it.

"If you hate it so bad, then just let me go!" Axel yells.

"I! Can't! Do that," says Saix. He then goes into his berserk mode, letting out some sort of roar that almost resembles an animal. "BEGONE!!!"

Saix attacks like a wild animal, while Axel struggles to defend himself. "Man...No fair going berserk..."

Axel then summons a dark corridor.

"You would run? Then keep hiding! Fade into the shadows and let the darkness swallow you whole! Nobodies can't feel friendship or love! You're chasing after an illusion! A fantasy created by your human memories!" Saix yells, causing Axel to glare at him.

"Axel! It's not true, is it? What he said?" Kairi asks, not wanting to believe Saix's words.

"I'm sorry..." Axel apologizes then makes his escape. Kairi and Chizuru's hurt expressions is the last thing he sees as he leaves. He escapes to the one place where he knows he'll be safe, even if for a little while, to recover from his injuries. Axel sits atop Twilight Town's clock tower, the same place where he used to hang out with his friends. As he stares at the sunset, he thinks back to what Kairi said. "I'm not like you," he soon becomes irritated that his plan got ruined. "I thought it would be easier."

He scratches his head, then takes out an item from his pocket.

As he gazes at the necklace in his hand, he thinks back to when Kairi mentioned how she was seen in Harmonyx's dreams, making him feel a little jealous. "Why can't you come see me?" he asks.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Organization 13's headquarters, Kairi, Chizuru and Pluto are being dragged through the halls.

"No! Let us go!" Kairi exclaims.

"What are you going to do with us!?" Chizuru questions, trying to be brave.

Before either of them know it, the girls get thrown into a cell, along with Pluto.

"We'll be keeping you and your friend here for a while, Kairi," Saix says as he walks away, leaving the girls in their cell. Later, Saix appears in the Organization's meeting room, where the other members are, waiting for him. "After running into Harmony and Sora in Twilight Town, I don't think Harmonyx and Roxas will be coming back."

"NOOOO! HARMONYYYYX!" Demyx cries out.

"Shut up," Saix and another Organization member say in sync, annoyed at Demyx.

"You have proof?" an Organization member, who's face is covered by his hood, asks.

"No. But...Twilight Town is where Harmonyx and Roxas' memories should be strongest. If Harmony and Sora are in Twilight Town, that is where we can expect Harmonyx and Roxas to awaken from inside of them. But I didn't see a trace of either of them," Saix explains.

He begins to recall how he mentioned Axel's name to Harmony and Sora, receiving no reaction to show that Harmonyx and Roxas still exist within Harmony and Sora's hearts.

Another member who's face is covered by the black coat speaks up. "Did the powerful lights in Harmony and Sora's hearts erase them from existence?"

"No matter. If Harmonyx and Roxas are gone, we need only use Harmony and Sora," the Organization's leader says. "All we require is a Key Bearer. One who will further our plan."

(Harmony's) POV:

While explaining to Sora everything the others and I know about Organization 13, as well as what we know about Madison, Riku, my dad and the king, it didn't take us long to reach Hollow Bastion.

"I can't believe this is actually Hollow Bastion. It looks so different compared to a year ago," Sora says as the Gummi Ship lands.

"Well, you have Leon and the gang to thank for that," Luke points out.

"Yeah, but they've also been having problems with the Heartless and the Nobodies, remember? I'm worried if things have gotten worse since we were last here," I say. When we get off the ship, we start to head to Merlin's house. Chibi then barks all of a sudden, just in time for us to see a group of Heartless, disappearing not long after seeing them appear. Seeing how much the Heartless have increased, this makes me and my friends become worried about the situation. "You don't think..."

"Looks like there's more Heartless now," says Goofy, earning himself a nod of agreement from Donald.

Not long after he says that, a bunch of Nobodies show up, causing havoc.

Noticing my worry, Asch places a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go check in with everyone," he suggests.

"Think they're at Merlin's?" Heisuke asks.

"Only one way to find out," says Sora.

We quickly head into the square. When we get there, I see an all too familiar face.

"Cloud!" I exclaim with a smile as I walk towards him.

Cloud looks up in mine and my friend's direction, acknowledging our presence.

"Another friend of yours?" Saito asks.

"We met him a long time ago in Herc's world. He was trying to exploit the darkness in his heart. Hades said he would help him, but was actually using Cloud to get rid of Hercules," Sora explains.

"A mistake I won't be making ever again," Cloud points out in his usual calm, cool voice.

"Whatcha doing?" Donald asks.

"I'll get him. This time we settle it," Cloud says. "Me, and the one who embodies all the darkness in me."

"I thought you looked kinda different, Cloud," Donald says, worried about our friend.

"If I do, it's his fault," says Cloud.

"Who are you talking about?" Asch asks.

"Sephiroth," Cloud simply answers. "Tell me if you see him."

"What does he look like?" Hijikata asks.

"Silver hair. Carries a long sword," says Cloud.

"Sure. We'll be seeing you, Cloud," Luke says.

"Be careful. He messes with your head, makes you think darkness is the only way," Cloud warns, making the others and I curious of what he means by that. "And Harmony, try to stay away from him. If and when you see him, don't fight him, run."

"Why? Does he has something against her?" Okita asks.

"For some reason, he thinks of her and the light inside of her heart as a nuisance," he answers, then focuses on me. "He might try to come after you, and destroy your light."

"I'm not sure I understand, but okay. I'll try to be careful," I say, letting Cloud know that I'm taking his words at heart.

"Is something wrong?" a familiar voice asks.

We turn our attention to the source, seeing Aerith.

"It's nothing," Cloud quickly answers. Aerith walks up to Cloud and leans forward, most likely to see if he's telling the truth or not. "I don't want you involved."

Aerith thinks for a moment. "You mean you don't want me there when you go away again?"

"I just--," Cloud tries to say. "Listen, even if I go far away, I'll come back."

"Do you mean it?" Aerith asks.

He looks away from her. "Yeah," Cloud says, looking sad about something.

"See? You don't look so sure," says Aerith. "Well, okay, I understand. Go--get things settled."

"Huh?" Cloud asks, confused.

"No matter how far away you are...once you find your light...I'm sure it will lead you back here again. Right?"

"I suppose," says Cloud.

Aerith's smile widens. "So I'll stay here--and I'll cheer for you--Okay, Cloud?"

Cloud nods his head. "Okay."

With that, Cloud walks away. I walk towards Aerith, standing next to her.

"Wonder if he'll be okay?" Aerith asks.

"I think so. I can tell when someone is controlled by darkness or not. Sure, he does have some darkness in him, but the light inside of him is trying to fight back against it, to steer him in the right direction," I say, trying to reassure Aerith of her worries. "As long as he still has that light inside of him, I'm sure he'll be just fine."

Aerith smiles at me. "You're right."

"So, Aerith, can you tell us what's been going on lately?" Luke asks.

"STOP!!!!" we hear someone yell out.

"Guess it'll have to wait," Nagakura says, knowing that my friends and I have a job to do.

"Good luck," Aerith says, rooting for us.

"Yep. See you later, Aerith," I say.

My friends and I follow the source of the voice, seeing someone getting attacked by the Heartless. Not only that, but the person actually looks a lot like Donald.

"Go away! Stay back, you monsters! Do you have any idea how much this freezer cost me!?"

"Wak!? Uncle Scrooge!?" Donald asks, in shock.

"Who?" I ask.

"A-hyuck! He's Donald's uncle," Goofy explains.

"Huh. They do kind of look alike," says Harada.

"Somebody, help!!" Scrooge screams out.

"Fire!!" Donald declares, attacking the Heartless with his magic.

Although the magic got rid of the Heartless, it also destroyed Scrooge's freezer. Scrooge screams in agony, most likely not happy with what happened.

"Uh-oh...Sorry, Uncle Scrooge..." Donald apologizes, realizing his mistake.

Seeing them interact, I try hard not to laugh.

"What are you laughing at!?" Scrooge demands, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry. It's just...Seeing you act like this reminds me so much of Donald!" I exclaim, trying to talk between my laughter.

My words cause the others to laugh as well. I can even see Asch, Hijikata and Saito's bodies shaking, most likely because they're trying to contain their own laughter.

"Jiminy! How could you let this happen!? You were supposed to be keeping him in line!" Scrooge lectures our cricket friend, who is sitting on top of Donald's hat.

Jiminy chuckles nervously. "...Right you are, Mr. McDuck."

"Wait a minute..." Scrooge says, looking at me for some reason as he adjusts his tiny glasses a little. "Could you be...Well, now, bless me bagpipes. If it isn't little Harmony! Though, you're not so little anymore!"

"You know him?" Heisuke asks.

"Got me," I say, just as confused.

"Not surprised. You were a wee little one back then. I used to sell ice cream in this town years ago. You enjoyed the flavor I made so much that you would beg Leon or your mother to buy you one whenever you came by," Scrooge explains.

"...Come to think of it, I do vaguely remember doing that," I say, recalling a little bit of my childhood.

"What's ice cream?" Hijikata asks, showing some interest.

"It's a frozen dessert that comes in all sorts of flavors: strawberry, cherry, chocolate, vanilla, mint, and a whole lot of other flavors. Almost everyone enjoys it," I explain.

"Yeah, and it's really good!" Sora exclaims with a smile.

"It is pretty tasty. But if you eat it too fast, you end up with a brain freeze, which is kind of no different than a headache," Luke points out.

"Sorry about your freezer, mieu," Mieu apologizes, earning a whine of agreement from Chibi.

"Ach! I was so close to recreating that flavor, too..." Scrooge wails in agony.

"So what brings you here, Uncle Scrooge?" Donald asks, trying to change the subject.

"Why...I was thinking of opening up a new ice cream parlor here in town," Scrooge explains. "But now I'm going to have to start all over..."

Donald chuckles nervously.

"Mr. McDuck is a business tycoon. Before the Heartless showed up, he and the King traveled the worlds together on a Gummi Ship," Jiminy explains, hopping off of Donald's hat, landing on my shoulder.

"Really?" I ask, amazed.

"Cool..." Sora says, just as impressed.

"Aye, that I did! And that reminds me! I just saw them! They're at the Borough with Leon and the others!" Scrooge exclaims, making us confused.

"Saw who?" Donald asks, just as confused as the rest of us.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

165K 3.2K 39
Five grabbed my chin with his right hand, forcing me to look him straight in the eyes. In those beautiful, emerald eyes that I loved and hated with a...
4.4K 82 20
Its about a girl and her older brother who are assassins from England and are assigned to kill Koro-Sensei... *UNDER MAJOR EDITING*
79K 11.9K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...