Ask the Villains of Equestri...

By TheUniverseRevival

So me, Discord, Sombra, Nightmare, and Chryslis (plus more) are bored and want to be asked questions, so go a... More

Please Ask Questions
Gamer Nightmare
To The MOOOOON!!!!!!!!
SOMBRA WHAT THE HECK
ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!
Switch up day!!!! (Except me :p)
Colt fight
ChaosQueen2001
Discord doesn't like dares
Crazy Dares
Chaotic Fun
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LOSER!!
MARKIPONY!!!
DISCORD PONY!!
DISCORD DID DA SMOOCH
CUPCAKES VS RAINBOW FACTORY
THE DOCTOR!!
WE HATE SCREWBALL!!
SAD BACKSTORYS!!
CATS?!!
GENDERSWAP!!
THIS IS WAR!!
Markiplier Gameplay
Jumbo Tron?!!
PARTY HARD
Explaining Crushes
Long Time No See
Happy St. Patrick's Day
A/N

Blank flank!!

548 12 6
By TheUniverseRevival

Orcid: so we're back and all, so we have a few questions that we all will like. First is for Sombra from MaddieHouston : Sombra, show me your cutie mark!!!!(if you even have one)

Sombra: .......ok! Ok! I don't have cutie mark alright?! I use to...but when I used dark magic it was taken away from me....

Queen: then what was your cutie mark?

Sombra: it us to be three bars of ruby, I make black crystals now as you can see......

Orcid: your lucky you knew your specialty by you cutie mark, me and Discord can't receive one like you did.

Queen: neither can I..

Orcid: let's let the next question cheer you up ok champ?

Sombra: heh ok.

Orcid: the next one is from thatgirl355 : Question for everyone Why Are You So Awesome??????

All at the same time: because we're villains!! *laughs*

Orcid: we'll see you next time, don't forget to leave a question or a dare, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 24
It had been sometime ever since Sombra's temporary return in the Crystal Empire and now he is back again to take over all of Equestria. Twilight Spar...
154 0 16
The Entire World of Equestria is completely destroyed by the villains that have returned after the event of Princess Twilight Sparkle and her Ponyvil...
261K 5.3K 31
𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 8 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳... 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳...
145K 6.9K 200
This is an ask book where you can comment different question/challenges to me, the lovely little Italian Death Angel. Send me questions on anything y...