A Psychotic Killer? How to Ge...

By EdithAnyakee

#1 - romanticsuspense #3 - mystery As a four years old child, Kimberly Jacobs, made global news as a psychoti... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1 CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
PART II
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
PART III
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 49

182 34 5
By EdithAnyakee

“What have you done to her?” Fr. Mark thundered.

He was at the police station.

“Did you arrest her again?” He said and pulled Connor by the collar of his shirt.

Jasmine came between them “stop it” she said.

Fr. Mark released Connor and began pacing “Kim didn’t come back to her home last night” Fr. Mark said.

“Maybe she’s somewhere…”

He interrupted Jasmine “she’s not with her uncle, cousins or Jean” He said.

He was fuming. Blazing with fury. He glared at Connor and added, “You did this. I know you did. Didn’t you?”

******
48 hours later

Kim’s eyes opened. Where am I? She stood up from the ground. And dusted the dust off her face and clothes. Where am I? What am I doing here? She thought again.

She walked down a path and came upon a road.

There were no cars.

She touched her head. It ached.

She kept walking on the read perhaps for hours when a car stopped in front of her. The driver honked and Kim walked to the side of his window.

A woman was driving. “What’re you doing here? In the middle of nowhere” The dark driver said and waited, most likely expecting a long response.

Kim shook her head.

“Where are you going?” The driver asked.

And confusion crept into Kim’s mind, “I don’t know” Kim replied.

The driver arched her eyebrows.

“What’s your name?” The female driver asked.

Kim rubbed her head. And tried to remember but, it seemed as if there was a barricade stopping her from seeing what was on the other side of her brain.

Kim looked at the woman and responded, “I don’t know”.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
26.7K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...
6.4K 1.7K 50
|A Wattpad Featured Story| What happens if you wake up the next day to the news of the death of someone who asked you out on a date the previous day...