Nothing Built can Last Foreve...

By GAMGAM_23

You died and got reincarnated... Yes I know VERY original. (Minecraft Story Mode Fanfic) Minecraft is not min... More

Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Bio
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 2
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 3
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 4
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 5
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 6
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 7
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 8
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 1
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 2
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 3
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 4
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 5
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 6
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 1
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 2
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 3
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 4
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 5
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 1
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 2
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 3
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 4
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 5
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 6
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 1
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 2
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 3
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 4

Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 1

11.5K 211 267
By GAMGAM_23

Talking
'Whispering'
(Thinking)
Yelling
{Telepathy}
_________________________________________

We start this chapter off in the middle of the forest where you have been exploring in your enchanted iron armor, you decided to take iron instead of diamond if you were going to go looking for a village to trade your loot, but you haven't had luck finding any village what's however.

Y/n: *groan* (Why is it so hard to find a village?! It's not like I'm trying to find the stronghold!)

You have been exploring for a day or so trying to find a village without resting, you decided to explore the entirety of your first map to see if there would be a village at least in the same map as your house, but there wasn't any so you made a new map and decided to explore at the part of the world above your first map, you explored that entire map and there was no village what's however. You were currently on your third map exploring the part of the world on the right of your second map.

Y/n: (Might as well ask God a few things while I'm exploring.) Hey God... *Silence* Uhhh... Hmm... Call God.

God: {... Oh hello Y/n. What is it you need?}

Y/n: Hi God. I just wanted to ask you something.

God: {What is it? Also you don't have to speak out loud to talk to me, you talk to me telepathically as well.}

Y/n: Really? Ok then... {Uhhhh... am I doing this right?}

God: {Yes you are. Now what was it you wanted to ask?}

Y/n: {Are all mobs round and not blocky?}

God: {Not all of the mobs are round, most of them are still blocky}

Y/n: {Not all of them? Which ones are blocky and which ones aren't?}

God: {Well almost all mobs are blocky, the only ones that are round are the animals.}

Y/n: {So only the animals are round? Nothing else?}

God: {Yes, only the animals. Other mobs like the Enderman, zombies, illagers, skeletons, villagers, guardians, etc. are blocky.}

Y/n: {If only the animals are round won't the villagers look at me weird?}

God: {Erm, well no not exactly...}

Y/n: {What do you mean?}

God: {Well, umm.... Huh? What's that over there!?}

Y/n: {Hey! Why are you trying to change the subje-}

You were cut off when you focused more on what was ahead of you, it seem there was an abandoned mansion of sorts.

(Imagine it surrounded by lots of trees)

Y/n: Woooaaaaahhh, (I've never seen a mansion like that before.) {God I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna explore this mansion for a bit}

God: {Ok, bye Y/n} (That was close.)

Y/n: {Bye god} (What kind of mansion is this? It looks abandoned.)

You made your way towards the abandoned mansion, but before you entered you decided to get your gear organized just in case you run into anything while inside.

Y/n: (Ok so this mansion is abandoned, and since it's abandoned there will most likely be spiders, zombies, skeletons and maybe an Enderman... Eh, I can handle it.)

As you made your way into the mansion you decided to explore the first floor thoroughly, in each room you explored you found a couple of spiders, zombies and a few chests with loot, but when you reached the final hallway you saw something you weren't expecting.

Y/n: *gasp* *hides around the corner* (What the?! What are vindicators doing here?! This is an abandoned mansion yeah, but I've never found them in a mansion like this before... Wait... If the vindicators are here... Oh no.)

As you were hiding around the corner planning your next move you decided to get a good look at the vindicators, what their gear was, and what weapons they were carrying

You noticed that the only thing they really had were iron axes, but what caught your attention was the fact that there was only two of them at the end of the hall, there were no doors near them, there were no rooms, but they looked like they were guarding something like it was important.

Y/n: (What are they doing? Are they guarding something or is that supposed to be their post? Hmm... They might be guarding a secret entrance or something... I'll investigate after I deal with them.)

You pulled out your enchanted bow and decided to use tipped arrows of blindness, you estimated the range between you and them. You estimated the range to be about 25 blocks away, once you were done with that you got your bow ready to shoot, you put 2 arrows on your bow and pulled all the way back, you gave yourself a few seconds to get the aim right and once you did you released the arrows. Both arrows hit the vindicators, and in their moment of blindness you ran up to them and pulled your sword out, you leaped towards one vindicator and swung down your sword towards him dealing a lot of damage, he ended up dying from the fire that your swords fire aspect gave him. When you dealt with the first vindicator the other seemed to have regained his vision because he swung at you very accurately, but not fast enough because you dodged the axe and decided to swing your sword at him, it connected and he caught on fire but before he died he tried to grab onto you to burn you with him, you stayed out of his reach until he burned to death and once he died you decided to check if they dropped anything.

Y/n: (Ok, they dropped a few emeralds but nothing else. Alright... So... What were you two guarding?)

You look around and see no lever, button or pressure plate, so you decided to stop looking.

Y/n: (No activation mechanism huh? It's probably upstairs, and if it's upstairs then there's bound to be more vindicators, but if the vindicators are here then.) *Sigh* (There's an Evoker...)

You make your way upstairs and look through each room thoroughly as you meet up with a couple of spiders, zombies, and skeletons along the way, but then you decided stop and start sneaking around when you began hearing noises. You snuck up towards where the noises were coming from only to find out that it's coming from a room, you made your way towards it silently and look into it, what you saw next gave you an annoyed expression.

Y/n: (More vindicators?! There's 5 of them?! Ugh, vindicators are so annoying, always coming all at once with their axes trying to cut me up...) *Silent sigh* (Let's just get this over with...)

You pull out your bow and put two normal arrows on it, you survey the room to think of a way to deal with these guys. You see that two of them are chatting to each other in the top right corner of the room, one was laying on it's bed in the middle of the room and the other two were sitting on chairs in the lower right corner of the room.

(Here's the layout, the numbers are the vindicators)

Once you were done planning you got your bow and aimed it towards the ones on the top right corner of the room and shot both your arrows at them and set them on fire with your flame enchantment that your bow has, once they were hit you ran towards the other two on the bottom right corner of the room and before they can process what just happened you leaped towards the one closest to you and swung your sword down on him dealing an incredible amount of damage killing him instantly. The body fell to the floor before it *poofed* out of existence, you then swung your sword at the other vindicator in front of you and cut his arm carrying the axe causing him to drop it, when he dropped his axe you plunged your sword into his head killing him instantly and causing his body to *poof* out of existence before it touched the ground. While all of this happened the two vindicators in the top right corner have died to the fire and due to the fact that your bow has the power V enchantment, you then look at the vindicator who was asleep earlier as he looks to be half-awake and dumbfounded to what just happened. You run towards him ready to kill him, he tries to get his axe and get off the bed to attack but it was too late, you leaped towards him and plunged your sword into his head where he died there instantly... His body *poofed* like the others. You then decide to see if they dropped anything, once you got everything they dropped you were about to leave until you look next to the bed on the top left corner. You made your way closer to the left side of that bed only to find a lever. You pull down the lever to hear some pistons activate, but you don't see anything happen.

Y/n: (Hmm... Maybe that activated something downstairs.)

You made your way downstairs and back to where you found those two vindicators, and as you expected you saw a hole in the wall of the place they were guarding. You made your way towards it, and once you reached it you saw a long stairwell leading far underground. You decided to see what was so important that they were willing to sleep in an abandoned mansion with no significant loot what's however. So with that said you made your way down the stairwell to see where it leads to.

Y/n: (I haven't seen an Evoker yet... He might be down here...)

After about two minutes of walking down the stairs you finally reached the end where it seems dimly lit, you decided to go towards where the light is coming from only to see what you didn't want to see...

Y/n: (An Evoker and four vindicators?! I hate these guys with the passion.) *Silent sigh* (At least I'll have a totem of undying at the end of this...)

You began to look at the room to plan out your attack, but while you were doing that you looked at where the light was coming from.

Y/n: (That looks familiar... Like I've seen it somewhere before...)

It looked to be some kind of portal of sorts but it wasn't activated, it looked like the Evoker was trying to do something because it was chanting something. Not wanting to see what happens next you decided to strike now. You decided to shoot the Evoker with an arrow of weakness and decided to run towards him to kill him first, but before you reached the Evoker you decided to stab yourself with an arrow of strength, once you did that you leaped towards the Evoker before he can chant any spells and killed him with one swing. Once you killed him however you were now surrounded by four vindicators that had their axes out ready to kill you, before any of them got the chance to swing at you, you stabbed yourself with an arrow of invisibility and dodged a swing from one of the vindicators. While you were invisible the vindicators got into a back-to-back position.

Y/n: (You poor idiots.)

That was all you thought as you threw a potion of instant damage at the group from a safe distance away, and once you did that they split and you took this chance to take them out one by one. When you were done dealing with the last vindicator you went on to see what they dropped, you picked up their emeralds, but when you got to where the Evoker died you saw the totem of undying on the ground and instantly got excited. You then picked up the totem of undying.

Y/n: YES!! Now I don't have to worry about dying a second time! Hahahah-... What's that?

You looked at the ground close to where the totem of undying was and saw a... flint and steel?

Y/n: (Flint and steel? What the... It has some weird enchantment on it, it looks golden but it isn't... It just glows golden... weird.)

As you looked at the enchanted flint and steel out of curiosity, you then looked at the weird portal and put two and two together.

Y/n: (Wait, was this what the Evoker was trying to do? Open a new portal? To what though? There shouldn't be any portal like this in neither console era or up-to-date Minecraft... Does it work?)

You walk to the side to see what the enchantment on the flint and steel did, and to your surprise it made a fire three blocks tall the fire was also purely yellow, no orange at all. You then looked at the portal and back at the flint and steel, you walked up to the portal and used the flint and steel on it. You were knocked back from the portal activating, you looked up from the ground and saw the portal working. The inside had a cyan color to it, you got up to go into the portal but checked to see if you still have the flint and steel, but to your disappointment... It broke.

Y/n: What?! Two uses and it broke already?! *Groan* (At least I activated the portal with the last use of it...)

You looked at the portal, questioning in your head where it leads and if it's safe, but you figured that the only way to find out... Was to go through.

Y/n: Well, here goes nothing...

You walk towards the portal and before you went through it you hesitated, but went through anyway. After a few seconds you came out of the other side of the portal, feeling weird.

Y/n: Woooaaahh... Portals feel weird... Huh?

Looking up you saw a long flight of stairs made of quartz that seemed to have no end. There was no other path at all just the long staircase. You looked back at the portal and back towards the stairs. You shrugged and started walking up the stairs

Y/n: Eh, what's the worse that could happen?

And with that the camera moves through the wall to see what's on the other side of the portal, only to see a bunch of other portals in a long hallway.

(A/N: There you have it, the beginning of my episode. Also if you guys look at Minecraft Story Mode episode 7 towards the end where you put the redstone heart in the wall to reveal the staircase, you will see that the portal you see in this chapter is the portal that was lowered to allow you to access the stairs, the only thing I did was make it so that you exit the portal on the side where the stairs were instead of the side where the portal network is. Anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!)

2532 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...