Anime shows

By kpets17116

This book will be about different types of anime's and what they are about. Some also might have characters i... More

Togainu no Chi
Pretty rhythm aurora dream
Black Cat
Ouran High School Host Club
Wolf girl and black prince
More about pretty rhythm aurora dream
Update
Skip beat
Pandora hearts
Diabolik lovers
DN Angel
Pretty rhythm rainbow live
Vampire knight
Update
Code Breaker
Akuma No Riddle
READ PLEASE!!
IMPORTANT
Kamigami no Asobi
Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie
Kill La Kill
Update

Noragami

78 2 0
By kpets17116

Yato, a minor god, dreams to become the most revered deity in the world with a big shrine and all. However, being a penniless god that he is, he has a long way to go and his shiniki leaving him doesn't help matter. Later, when he does his job, a high school girl named Hiyori Iki pushes him out of the way of a speeding bus; unaware of his states as deity.

Things get complicated when this incident triggers abnormality in Hiyori's soul, causing her to make an Astral Projection whenever she falls unconscious. To turn herself back to normal, Hiyori must help Yato becoming a better god who can fix the problem, along with Yato's new shinki, Yukine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...