Dirty Deeds

Av ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. Mer

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 18

648 34 2
Av ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: Caption this

2,300,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

"They're so cute." I gush over Amerie's twin boys. "I cannot believe that you are a mom now."

"I know." Amerie leans into me and I take in her new mommy scent. "It still feels so weird but I feel so blessed."

Knowing that the guys are in the kitchen, I lower my voice as I ask her what I've been wanting to ask for the longest time. 

Joe and Amerie broke up near the end of her pregnancy and they were broken up for a while which surprised everybody. I did my very best to help her out while balancing my acting career and her business but it wasn't easy.

At some point, her mental health was declining so we took her on a couple of vacations and road trips. Since she didn't announce her pregnancy until after she gave birth, we had to search hard for lowkey places. We would have to pay people extra money to keep quiet about her pregnancy and thankfully, news never got out.

"How have things been with Joe?"

"Never been better." Amerie smiles at me. "He is the greatest dad to the boys and he has been helping me so much. My body is still adjusting to the changes and Joe has basically taken over the role as the nurturer. He's perfect."

"That's good." I pat her thigh before adjusting Thomas who is starting to wake up. "Just make sure to communicate your issues. Nobody wants to see you guys break up like that again, you guys honestly belong together."

"I know." Amerie starts breastfeeding Joseph and I can't help but watch in fascination. "I don't think that we will break up again, we're honestly better than ever and I can't wait to marry him."

"Your happiness comes first." I tell her. "Don't forget that."

---

AshleyGraham: SURPRISE! It's been so hard keeping this secret for this long but in a few short months Dolph and I will be welcoming a new bundle in our lives. (Edit: No negative comments allowed)

4,000,000 likes ~ 32,000 comments

---

My mom has finally announced her pregnancy to the world and we are going out to celebrate because she's now able to step out with her bump.

Over the last month, my family have gotten acquainted with Jon. Even though they did not expect me to be into someone like him, they are respectful towards him and they have a good relationship with him.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PREGNANCY!" The paparazzi yell as we exit our vehicle.

My dad lifts his hand up in acknowledgement as he wraps his arm around my mom's waist. Thankfully the paparazzi keep their distance as they snap away but it doesn't stop them from calling out to us.

"DEAN AMBROSE!" I hear one yell once they spot my boyfriend.

Jon completely ignores the paparazzi as he keeps his grip around me and I plaster a smile on my face as we make our way into the Italian restaurant.

Once we have been seated in a private room and ordered our food, my mom smiles at all of us.

"I am so happy that you guys are here tonight." She pouts as she dabs under her eyes with a napkin. "Not long from now we will have a new addition to this family."

Jon places his hand on my thigh and I rest my hand over his.

"I know that you guys are probably weirded out because it is a fairly large age gap between Audreyana and the baby but your dad and I are really happy." My mom continues and my father kisses her cheek, making us all smile.

"Your mother and I went to a doctors appointment recently." My father clears his throat as we look at him. "We found out the gender."

"Awee." The words escape my lips and I find myself clapping which makes Jon chuckle.

"What are you guys having?" Audreyana asks as she leans forward in anticipation.

Our parents look at eachother before turning to face us, "We're having a boy."

Axel jumps to his feet and lets out a yell of excitement.

I immediately burst into tears as I bury my face in Jon's arms.

"Congratulations." Jon says as he rubs my back.

"After three girls, I will finally have a brother." Axel laughs as he sits back down.

Ida and Audreyana embrace my parents as I continue to cry into Jon. I'm not crying tears of sadness, I'm crying tears of happiness because my parents deserve this. After they had Audreyana, they experienced two miscarriages and the last one would have been a boy.

"This is a sign." I tell them as I stand up. I walk over to my parents and I wrap my arms around them as I rest my head against my mom. "We lost our boy over a decade ago and now we finally have him."

Jon looks at me in confusion and I shake my head, letting him know that I will explain it later.

"Our baby boy." My mom turns to my face and I move my head back as they kiss eachother.

The moment is broken up as the waiters arrives with the food and we soon fall into small chatter as we eat. I'm happy to hear Jon engaging in conversation with my family, it's just nice to see that he has been accepted into the family.

"We have some news." Jon and my family turn to look at me. "This week, Jon and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary."

"Awe Fia, I'm so happy for you." My mom begins to tear up again and my father laughs.

"Congratulations." Ida smiles at me and I crinkle my nose at her.

"I don't know how you've done it." Axel looks at my boyfriend. "A whole year of Sofia, you must have some serious level of patience."

I furrow my brows at my brother as everyone laughs, "AXEL!"

Axel just winks at me and Jon kisses the side of my face.

"Nah Sofia has been great and being with her feels so natural." He responds while looking at me. "After going through a divorce, I didn't think that I would love again but I did. People saw me as some lunatic so nobody ever took me serious but you do and... I'm not so good at expressing my feelings but you warm my heart."

A tear rolls down my face and Jon wipes it away.

"I love you, Sofia Lundgren."

"I love you." I respond instantly. "I love you more than you'll ever know."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
48.9K 1.3K 58
Dean wins a tournament and claims his boss's son.
8.4K 255 56
-
45.2K 1.9K 18
--Ambrollins-- Seth wakes up the morning after a party he doesn't remember. Everyone is thanking him for hosting such an amazing night, and he'll jus...