The Bad Boy's Crush (bxb)

Bởi Back_home_BB

"You're mine." "W-what?!" "You heard me." The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the... Xem Thêm

1) The Beginning
2) Ray Carter
3) He's your... What?!
4) Internal Confusion
5) Not again...
6) Sasha
7) Red Skulls, Black Skulls
8) Failed attempt
9) Black Skull Tattoo? Is it a family thing?
10) Family dinner
11) Blowjob
12) Riddle
13) The meeting
14) Pet? I'm sorry what?
16) Twisting the Truth
17) Friendship
TBBC Q&A Interview
18) Little Mermaid's hickey
19) Underwater, different person
20) Like brother, Like brother
21) By the Black Skull's Oath.
22) On the Verge of Consciousness
23) On the Verge of Conciousness (Pt.2)
24) The Lion's Den
25) Eventful Day's Eventful End
26) Missing and Murdered
27) Return
28) To track down a tracker
29) Similar Yet Different
30) Caged emotions
31) The Beginning of Doubt
32) With or Without Consequence
33) Progression

15) Christmas Gift

15.4K 402 825
Bởi Back_home_BB

A/N: I'm not even gonna put a warning-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zanyah! How are you?" Noah's mother embraced Priyanka's mother closely and both kissed each other on both cheeks.

"I'm fine Evelyn, Lord it's been so long since I've seen you all. How are you sweethearts?" Zanyah smiled down at James and May and gave them a warm hug, "You two have grown so much!"

Noah's mother, Evelyn, smoothed down James's hair, "Thank you for inviting us to stay over, I was wor- Tierra! Oh my God!"

Evelyn gasped and opened her arms for Elijah's mother to hug her. Elijah's mother, Tierra grabbed Evelyn and squeezed her into a hug, both laughing and kissing each other on the cheek.

"Hello my love! It's so good to see us three together again!" Tierra chuckled and smothered both James and May in kisses before swooping them up into a bear hug as Evelyn went to greet Mia.

"Such a handsome young man you are James, and what a beautiful young lady you've grown into May!"

"Good to see you too Aunty Tierra," giggled May, James returning the hug with a small 'hi' and light-hearted laugh.

Meanwhile over at the back, Alexander and Elijah entered the dining hall, both receiving confused expressions from both Priyanka and Noah.

"Go to your friends pet," Alexander smirked and lightly tapped Elijah's lower back, to which he grumbled and moved away at.

"Don't touch me... and don't call me 'pet' you weirdo..." Elijah mumbled out of ear shot, glaring at Alexander's back as he made his way over to Ray, Aiden and Xavier and sat down on the sofa they were seated at.

Noah raised an eyebrow in question at Elijah when he came over.

"Got lost and bumped into Mr Jones," he mumbled and received a blank stare from both friends.

" 'I won't get lost' hm?" Priyanka pursed her lips and continued to look at her phone.

" 'Trust me' , he said. Trust me," Noah mocked, dramatically grabbing Priyanka's arm at the over-exaggerated last words. Elijah gave a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his neck.

"Shut up, okay you were right- oh no," Elijah said, expression dropping, "our mums have reunited. Together."

The other two whirled around in their sofa and stared at their mother's who were laughing together, "Oh no..."

"This is horrible, those three together are literally chaos. Lord help us," Noah groaned, dropping his head backwards onto the sofa's headrest.

James seemed to spot his older brother and his friends and made his way to them with a cheerful beam. May was already introduced to Alison by Zanyah and was at the other end of the dining hall with her new friend.

How does she make friends so quick...

James turned his head away from his little eleven-year-old sister with a grin and carried on his way to the three. However he stopped dead in his tracks and his grin dropped at the sight of a certain boy who just walked through the open door to the dining room.

The gradually, rapid beating of his heart was felt and James slowly inhaled and exhaled to try calm it down.

Ryland.

The taller boy had earphones in and his left hand was hidden in his trouser's pocket, phone in his other hand. Both of his sleeves were pulled up to his elbows and he took out his pocketed hand to run his fingers through his hair before returning it into his pocket.

James stared at him from afar with wide eyes as Ryland carried on walking with an expressionless face.

Wait... he lives here...? Shit, I forgot Noah told me he was Pri's step brother...

Ryland's eyes were glued to his screen and glanced up at Priyanka when she called his name. His blank face was immediately lit up and a genuine smile danced on his lips. He took one earphone out of his ear and looked at the three.

"These are my two friends, Noah and Elijah. Guys this is Ryland, my younger step-brother," Priyanka introduced, pulling Ryland closer by his pocketed arm.

"Hey, Pri's told me a lot about both of you," Ryland shook their hands whilst sharing a knowing grin with Priyanka, raising the two's suspicion, "trust me when I say I know you two more than you think."

"What have you two been gossiping about us?" Noah asked, both Elijah and himself turning to Priyanka and narrowing their eyebrows.

Priyanka giggled, patting him on the back, "Nothing much, just enough for him to know you guys. I've also told Alison about you guys, so don't be surprised if she knows both your names."

"Who-"

"Everyone! The Christmas dinner is going to be served! Come down here and sit!" Zanyah yelled from the entry to the kitchen.

"I personally prefer the other dining room, but we're using this one because this table has the right amount of seats," Priyanka said, shocking the other two friends.

"Wha- How many dining rooms does this mansion have?!" Elijah questioned amazed. Priyanka giggled and turned to look at them, "Altogether, three."

Priyanka lead the two, along with Ryland, to the dining table and they all took a seat.

Elijah was in the middle, Noah was on his right and Priyanka was on his left. Evelyn came up to Noah and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're okay?" She asked. However it sounded more like a relieved statement.

"Of course I am mum, why wouldn't I be?" Noah replied, wiping the smudged lipstick off his cheek.

"No, just checking up on you that's all," she laughed, a hint of nervousness going unrecognized by everyone, "James! May! Come sit here next to Noah!"

James appeared next to Noah and sat down, returning the side hug his big brother gave.

"Hey bro. Eli! Pri! Why dont you guys take me out anymore," James pouted, feigning sadness. Elijah in response just laughed and ruffled his brown hair.

"I- uh- us four will go out some other time, maybe next week and we'll take May too. How's that?" Priyanka suggested, tucking a neat strand behind her ear.

"Promise?" James asked and held out a pinky finger, still faking his resentment.

Priyanka laughed and hooked a pinky around his little finger, "I promise babes."

James's pout turned into a grin and he sat back down onto his seat, "Well you promised soooo..."

Priyanka looked at him with a playful glare, "I thought you were sad you little cheat."

May came soon after, dragging Alison along with her.

"Noah! This is Alison, say hi!" May giggled, looking at Alison and Noah.

"Oh you do have pretty eyes. Pri you were right," Alison laughed, shaking Noah's hand. Noah turned to Priyanka baffled.

"You talked about my eyes ?" He asked incredulously, watching as Alison walked all the way to the other side of the table and sat herself down right opposite May, who was seated next to James.

Ryland came and sat down next to his twelve-year-old cousin, taking off his earphones and putting his phone safely away in his pocket. As he raised his head, he stopped and looked startled at James who was sitting infront of him.

James was talking to his brother and his friends, laughing, smiling and playing along with whatever they were talking about. He seemed to feel the intense gaze as he turned and locked eyes with Ryland's icy blue ones, immediately looking down and away.

Ryland continued to slowly wrap his earphone's wire around his fingers into a ball in order to put it away, this time staring at the boy opposite him. A slow smile made its way onto his face as he tilted his head to the side, observing his every movement.

Cute.

Soon after, Ray, Alexander, Aiden and Xavier joined the table. Elijah inwardly groaned when Alexander plopped down on the seat opposite him with that famous smirk of his.

Noah however, kept the eye contact between him and Ray as he watched him pull the chair back and sit down. Ray seemed to notice his little challenge and leaned back in his seat whilst visibility spreading his knees apart. His eyes twinkled with amusement at the now flushed Noah who looked very, very uncomfortable. Thus still kept the eye contact.

Come on... You started this so win it...

Hands started to wring themselves together as Noah looked away and reached for the glass of water, embarrassment filling him. He could practically hear Ray teasing and sneering at his effort in his head.

Ray went forward to grab his glass of water but leaned a bit further than necessary.

He whispered- inaudible to everyone but Noah- a line that made shivers run down Noah's spine.

"That's right babyboy, look away ."

That little under breath whisper caused Noah to flush, out of embarrassment, even more. He choked on his glass of water, now refusing to look up from his lap.

Finally, the food began to get served out by the waiters and waitresses. On his plate was stuffed turkey, mashed potatoes served with gravy and a side of vegetables.

In the middle of the table were more: two whole turkeys, roast beef, roast potatoes and more things Noah didnt even know the name of.

He was simpling drooling at this point since he had never had such a luxurious Christmas dinner.

In fact, he's never had a luxurious normal dinner ever, due to the way him and his family were coping.

A small family with a small amount of money in a small house. But that was actually all they needed. Family was all they needed.

The dinner was full of happy spirits and cheerful conversations. At the end they had desert and opened Christmas crackers.

"Okay okay okay I got one, what do you get if you cross a snowman and a shark?" Priyanka asked Noah who was laughing too hard at the stupidity of these jokes.

They weren't even funny, they were so lame to the point they were funny.

"Frost bit- okay these are stupid," Priyanka laughed, chucking the paper away. Elijah was reading a Christmas cracker joke out to his sister who then banged her head against the table.

"Stop. These jokes are honestly hurting my head," Mia groaned, making Elijah roll his eyes.

"Well, if you keep on banging your head against the table then it will. Lemme knock some common sense into y-" Elijah was slapped on the head with an empty Christmas cracker and he heard a snort from the other side.

He looked over and glared at Alexander who coughed and adjusted his shirt, the smirk never leaving his lips.

It was now already past midnight, and everyone was slowly exiting the room. Alison was already gone with May to her room, as May refused to stay in a single room herself now that she and Alison were friends.

"Ryland, can you show James here to your room?" Xavier asked, stacking the plates and handing them to the waitress.

"Wha-"

"My room?" Ryland repeated, looking at James and then back at his father.

"Well, I thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other, you have a folding double bed anyway. Unless that's a problem then-"

"No! It's not a problem, I'll show him," Ryland interrupted and sauntered over to James who looked slightly panicked.

"W-Wait Mr Carter there's really no need, I don't want to bother Ryland here, I have bad sleeping habits and- and I sometimes tend to-" James sputtered out and then looked at his mother, "Mum, you-"

"Sweety you'll be fine, you haven't had those sleeping habits for at least 4 days, it wont come back so soon," Evelyn reassured and kissed his forehead, "try be sociable hunny."

"But...please," James whispered inaudibly, unease swirling in his eyes.

"Well! That's sorted, go on boys," Zanyah ushered, patting Ryland's back.

The corner of Ryland's lips turned upwards as he reached an arm over James's tense shoulders and pulled him over to the stairs on his stumbling feet.

Zanyah was shortly gone with the other two mums to show their rooms for the night.

Alexander being the gentleman he is, offered to show Mia to her room instead of having to wait for her brother and his friends; although they were the ones she hanged out with anyway.

The three friends and Ray were the only ones left in the dining hall after Xavier also headed to his shared room with his wife.

The scraping of the chair legs along the marble floor were heared as Ray got up and looked at the three.

{ Noah's P.O.V }

"I want to speak to him," Ray said in a low voice, walking towards me and pulling me by my arm. I landed into his well toned chest, however another hand wrapped around my other arm.

I blinked in confusion at Ray and looked behind to see Elijah gripping my bicep.

With a very pissed face.

"Listen here Mr I-Think-Im-Powerful-Because-Im-Rich, just because you have money and you were born into wealth, doesn't mean you can just expect everything to come to you, and most certainly not people"

Elijah was now snarling out these words with the most serious expression, making him look powerfully dominant for once.

Oh wow.

I shrunk back at the sight of Elijah. When the fun and goofy one in the group was angry it was never good.

"You cant just belittle someone because you don't know them or because you're stronger," Elijah was ever so raising his voice by each word, "There's something called respect, and that you have to earn from people if you want to be liked."

Okay that was a good speech, I'd applaud him if both my arms weren't being held by my best friend and my other best friend's step-brother.

A low humorous rumble came deep from within Ray's chest and his next words wanted me to just disappear from this place with Eli and Pri.

"Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters."

Priyanka and I could feel the anger bubbling up inside of Elijah. Barely anything angered him, however when it came to disrespect or if someone he cared about got treated badly; Especially his friends or family, that's what made his fists curl.

And when Elijah was angry, there was bound to be a fight. Oh lord this isn't going to end well, I have to stop this.

The grip on my arm tightened to the point my blood supply nearly got cut off.

"E-Elijah my arm."

Priyanka placed a soothing hand on Elijah's tightened fist, "Elijah, let go."

"We're not leaving until Noah comes with us- In fact, let's let Noah decide," Elijah stated, staring at me and awaiting my decision.

Fuck's sake why am I always put into difficult situations...

If I went with Elijah and Priyanka, then it would cease Eli's anger. But then Ray would get pissed and probably come again another time.

There's no way I'm escaping this guy, the world just loves bumping me into him everywhere I go.

But if I stayed with Ray and told Elijah and Priyanka to go, then I myself would feel guilty.

Elijah would be annoyed but... not angry... and they're my friends, they'd understand... I hope.

"Guys dont worry about me, he just wants to talk. I'll see what he wants and then I'll come alright?" I reassured and eased my upper arm out of Elijah's now loose grip, "I can handle it."

"...What?" Elijah asked frowning. He withdrew his untightened fist back to his side and stared at me.

"You heard him curly fries, we're just going to talk. He can handle it." Ray snickered.

I didn't miss the confusion, hurt and betrayal that swirled in Elijah's dark brown eyes.

"Oh okay, Priyanka let's go then."

"I-Um, wait El-" a groan left my lips as I watched Elijah pull Priyanka out the dining hall, out of view. Pri kept looking back at me and Ray, however soon disappeared behind the arched entrance.

This is not what I wanted to happen oh lord. I just didn't want- okay you stupid boy stop talking.

"Now that they're gone... we can talk," Ray smirked down at me and pulled my body closer to his.

God I wanted to bash my face against his.

Wait no, wrong choice of words that sounds so weird.

I wanted to bash his head against the wall so hard until some common sense was given to him.

...And possibly mine too.

Yes.

{ 3rd Person P.O.V }

"No! What's wrong with you? Why are you always like this Ray?" Noah shoved his hands against Ray's chest, but unsurprisingly, made his own self move back, "Those are my friends you can't just speak to them like tha-"

Noah got cut off when he was slammed onto the table causing the newly set cutlery to tumble off. He made to get off, but larger hands pinned his wrists to the surface above Noah's head.

"You're mine."

Startled, Noah looked up at him with wide doe eyes.

"W-what?!

"You heard me,"

The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the bottom of his throat in a husky whisper

"You. Are. Mine."

Noah wasn't stupid, he knew that this was a form of affection however messed up it may be.

So this guy is into kinky stuff...? Oh no oh my God help me please. I can't be his what the f- what's wrong with this guy?!

"A-Alright uh can you g-get off me maybe? And that doesn't have anything to do with disrespecting Elij-"

"Tell me, have you ever lost control?" Ray questioned, hovering his lips so closely over Noah's that he could feel them ghosting his own.

"Ever... snapped? Ever lost control of your anger at any point?"

Noah reeled his mind back to the one time in school when he bashed a glass over the top of his bully's head, making him bleed out.

And threatened to kill him.

"...Why are you asking me this?"

Ray felt Noah's heartbeat increase and leaned into the crook of his neck, tracing his tounge from his collarbone up to his earlobe.

"I asked you a question, I expect an answer. Yes or no?" Ray ordered before pressing Noah's flushed red earlobe between his canines.

"Y-Yes, I have," Noah breathed out as he felt Ray's hand crawl under his shirt and to his nipple.

"What did you do?" His hand began to trace Noah's chest in circles, "tell me."

Then he latched his lips onto his neck, gently sucking on the soft skin and emitting a quiet moan from Noah.

"N-Nothing much I-I just punched this person- AH," Noah yelped when Ray harshly tweaked his hard bud.

"Don't ever lie to me again, or else I'll bend you over this table right now and fuck you where anyone could walk in" Ray threatened and continued to rub Noah's bud between his thumb and finger.

The thought of that first part wrongly made Noah horny. But at the same time he really didn't want people to walk in and see him like this.

"He-He poured a glass of water on me and I- ah, smashed the glass on his head- mph," Noah stuttered out. Ray paused for a slight moment before lifting his head from the hickey he gave and bringing it close to Noah's face.

"And did you like it in the moment?"

"Yes."

"Because of the adrenaline?"

"Yes."

"Do you regret it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me?"

"Yes. I mean-"

Noah opened his mouth to correct his mistake but two fingers were shoved into his opened mouth, muffling his protests.

This manipulative, mind-tricking ape. How dare he?!

Stunned, he stared up at Ray's smug smirk and pulled his hand with his free one but to no avail.

"Your wish is my command."

Before Noah could even process that sentence, the two fingers were pushed in deeper causing his gag reflex to try push the fingers out.

However they didn't move at all, infact they pushed deeper and the tips of the fingers rubbed the back of his throat.

"Don't move your hands from there," Ray commanded, a small sign of threat buried deep in his ocean eyes. Ray removed his other hand from Noah's wrist and began to unzip Noah's trousers.

"Shtap, I- Gond- Agk," Noah's attempts at speaking were gone as soon as Ray pushed his fingers harder against the back of Noah's throat.

"You took my dick down your throat so well the other day, what happened?" Ray teased and smirked at the slow blush that crept onto Noah's face.

Noah narrowed his eyes and turned his head to the side just for a second so he could speak and said something completely false.

"Your dick's smaller than your fingers, that's what happened."

That sentence was blurted out before he could think and Noah immediately glanced at Ray with a new hidden anticipated fear.

Ray's eyebrows shot up in pure astonishment and a painfully slow grin reached up to his eyes, exposing his pearly whites.

Fuck, I've been hanging out with Elijah for too long. His dick is huge and I'm gonna now die because my mouth decided to say something Elijah would say.

"I-I didn't-"

Noah squeaked out when his trousers and underwear were yanked off his legs. His shirt was ripped off of him and thrown to the floor, already forgotten. He quickly covered himself but turned tomato-red when his hands were restrained.

He was now fully exposed to the male infront of him.

Struggling, he attempted to get off the marble table, however got slammed back onto the surface.

His head spun at the contact and his vision swirled as he stared at the bright ceiling, seeing dots. The fingers returned back into his mouth, this time more viciously; forcefully shoving them down his oesophagus.

"Is that.... so?" Ray asked, quirking an eyebrow up and pulling Noah by the hips single-handedly.

No! That was far from so! God help me please I-

As if the whole world was against him, Ray with one swift movement unbuckled his own belt and pulled it out. He dropped it to the ground and so did his trousers, all the while keeping the deathly eye contact with Noah.

To say Noah was scared shitless for himself was an understatement.

But... he had to admit: Noah was also throbbing.

Ray's fingers were down his throat and saliva was now dripping down from one corner of Noah's mouth due to Ray constantly pushing down and exploring freely.

Noah knew better than to try get up again as he was yanked forward. His breath hitched as he realised the position they were in.

Noah was flat on the table with his ass up against Ray's clothed bulge, legs on each of his shoulders. The only clothing that was separating them two, was Ray's boxers.

"Hmmm smaller than my fingers... what did you tell your friends baby boy? 'I can handle it' ?"

Ray was slowly rocking his hips against Noah and he knew that Noah could feel his hard member.

Because the way Noah's breath turned ragged and his throat clenched around his fingers at every hump showed how flustered and alarmed he felt.

"If I'm smaller than my fingers, and if you can handle it, why don't I shove this right into you?"

A small whimper that pleased Ray left Noah's mouth and he shook his head, eyebrows scrunched.

"Ith will hurth, pleashe," Noah stopped his sentence at Ray leaning in, piercing Noah with his amused, almost dark eyes.

"But I'm smaller than my fingers,"

Noah shivered at the cold breath that caressed his cheek. Ray suddenly pulled his saliva-coated fingers out of Noah's mouth and stared down at him.

"Now... do you think you deserve preparation after what you said?" Ray asked, holding up his fingers.

I- I don't want this at all! Someone could walk in at any moment!

You do want it.

...No! I don't!

Yes, you do

"No I don't!"

At the realisation of what he just said in answer to the question, his eyes widened in dread.

Noah slapped a hand over his mouth and stared at Ray, who let out a deep throaty chuckle.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you doll," Ray withdrew from Noah's body and took out his hard, erect dick from his boxers.

Noah nearly screamed at the size of it and scrambled back, "No! No I meant- I wasn't talking to- I do need preparation!"

Fuck you inner gay!

Oh so you admit you're gay?

Wha- NO! FUCK OFF!!

Heh.

"But do you deserve it though?"

Noah was grabbed by his right ankle and pulled back, again landing on his back and up against Ray with his legs over his shoulders.

However this time there was no clothing at all separating them. They were both naked and Ray's hard dick was now sitting in between Noah's ass cheeks.

"Hm baby?" Ray grinned, running his hands down Noah's soft thighs, massaging and kneading, "Do you deserve preparation?"

Noah could feel the huge size and thickness of it and it made his stomach erupt and twist.

His stomach leapt and knotted together, butterflies erupting madly in his gut. Much to his embarrassment, he could slowly feel himself getting... excited.

"9 inches is small isn't it? You should have no problem at all."

Breaths coming unevenly, Noah licked his dry lips and looked away, swinging his arm over his face and hiding in the crook of his elbow, "N-No I will..."

Warm hands placed themselves on either side of Noah's thin waist and lifted him up from the table an inch, so his back was arched and hovering.

An arm went behind and held him in place as he felt something prod his entrance causing his mind to go into a full frenzy. The feeling was slow, before Noah suddenly grabbed the arm supporting him.

He looked up at Ray with pleading eyes, "Prepare me, please.."

Ray halted and stared down at the boy, eyes turning soft, "Are you a virgin?"

The red blush that settled on his face now spread down his neck and up his ears as he covered his face again with his arm, mumbling quietly.

"Yes. Prepare me please."

Finding his answer to his question with just those words, Ray smiled and let go of Noah's waist gently.

Noah waited for the fingers to get shoved back into his mouth for 'natural lubrication', however was immensely surprised when he felt something hot lick at his entrance.

He quickly got on his elbows and looked down, flushing when he saw Ray tracing his tongue around his hole.

The captivating blue eyes kept hold of the trembling brown ones.

Ray slowly pushed his tongue in and heard a whine from Noah, grinning against the soft skin.

Stomach tensing and relaxing, Noah squirmed at the feeling of the slimy muscle intruding him.

It felt so wrong to Noah, yet felt so right.

Without any conscious thought, Noah's head was already lolling back onto the table, with the way blissful pleasure ran down Noah's spine.

The foreign feeling was soon familiarised and after a few more tongue thrusts and licks, Noah's legs that were dangling off the table were rocketed up as Ray swiftly stood at his full height.

Ray stared down at Noah like a predator to its prey before it destroyed it completely. He traced his lips with his tongue at the thought of that alone.

Oh how he was going to devour the little kitten.

Grabbing his ankles, Ray pulled them so the back of Noah's knees were laying comfortably on his shoulders.

The lump of nervousness in Noah's throat was swallowed when he felt a hand caress his cheek.

Ray clearly saw how frightening this was for Noah, "I'll make you feel good."

And there it happened with a gasp from Noah's lips.

The tip of Ray's cock was pushed into Noah's tight heat, causing both breaths to hitch up in their throats.

"You're tight," Ray groaned out and leaned down but Noah yelped and flinched his already arched back.

Because of Ray leaning forward, Noah's legs came closer to his chest causing Ray's dick to push in more.

However he didnt stop. An involuntary whimper echoed in Noah's mouth and he placed a hand on Ray's shoulder, weakly pushing.

Ray continued to lean down, "Whimper and I go deeper."

Noah strained his throat so he didn't make a sound and tried to cease the whimpers that were bubbling at his throat.

After a squeeze to his sides, Ray wrapped his fingers around Noah's marked neck and yanked him forward with a forceful surprising strength.

And the sound escaped: Noah whimpered like a dog in pain at the feeling of Ray's fingers around his neck.

Lips found his ear and teeth bit down harshly onto Noah's lobe.

"You really are a desperate bitch aren't you?"

Without warning, the rest of Ray's dick slammed into Noah's clenching hole.

At this, Noah's elbows gave way and he bashed back onto the table, tears brimming his lower eyelid. He choked on his saliva and scratched at Ray's upper toned arms.

"S-stah- It hurts- It hurts pull hah out mmfuhc-" Noah's breath turned into heavy pants as Ray caressed his cheek and slid out so only the tip was in.

He mercifully gave Noah time to adjust to his huge size, given that it was his first time. Ray smoothened out the crest at Noah's hairline, feeling the heat radiating off him. He mumbled, softly, "You alright, babyboy?"

The nickname of endearment made Noah's heart leap and drum against his ribcage.

Huffing as though he ran 100 miles, Noah nodded to the question, feeling the discomfort already soothenend down.

"Good," Ray grinned, showing his canines, "Because I'm not stopping anymore."

Ray's tip was still inside and with one hard stroke, he slammed himself into Noah, taking in the way Noah jolted and hung his mouth open.

Again, and again, and again.

Noah, along with the whole table, jerked forward at his powerful thrusts.

The table was made of marble, so it was extremely heavy and not as easy to move as it looked. Noah felt his insides burn in an addictive- painful way as his reflex tears dropped down from the corners of his eyes. He saw a large hand wipe them away from the side of his vison.

Noah's legs were now pushed to side of his chest with no space between them. The same with Ray. There was no space between them at all, Ray's breath was still hovering above Noah's ear and his chest was pushed against Noah's.

He didnt realise how flexibly he was until now; he was literally bent in half on the marble table.

"Shh... the pain will go soon," Ray whispered in Noah's ear, whose shimmering tear-filled eyes were glued to the high ceiling.

Both hands placed themselves on Noah's slim waist and pulled him even more closer, causing Ray's dick to bury itself even deeper. He could feel the tip at the bottom of his abdomen and when Noah glanced down at his stomach, he was out-rightly terrified to see a small bump that was not part of his body.

That- That's not possible!

Noah connected his widened eyes with Ray's: They were heavy, dripping with lust and need.

Ray's eyes travelled down to where Noah was looking and he let out a breath at the sight of the buldge, pushing his pelvic against Noah even more and emitting a small whine from the smaller man.

Noah felt stretched and was slowly, already adjusting to Ray's ridiculous size as tears of reflex sprung to his eyes.

He felt the way Ray's hands smoothened against his stomach, the way they caressed his soft skin, the way they squeezed his ass cheeks.

Noah was sensitive.

Every touch, every feeling, every sense.

Made Noah quiver with want and need.

"Fuck," Ray groaned lowly, leaning forward and pressing two fingers against Noah's lower abdomen, " 'M I still smaller than my fingers, huh buttercup?"

Noah whined and lifted his arms to cover his blazing face with his inner elbows.

Oh, how he regretted saying that statement.

Hypersensitive to the way Ray's fingertips traced circles on his stomach and then traced lower, Noah's breath hitched when he felt the grip on his waist return, before the slow withdrawing of Ray inside Noah.

Noah's insides clenched, as if wanting to keep Ray's thick cock inside. But alas, Ray pulled out enough, till just the crown was still peircing Noah.

And then with one single, mighty push, Ray rammed himself back inside.

Noah jolted forward, mind blanking over at the abrupt action.

He twitched, small breaths leaving his lips after he regained his movement.

Ray let out a hum and bit his lip. He stared at the image before him: Noah splayed on the table, open and bare, with his flustered face comprehending something that he had clearly never experienced before.

And he pulled back again, and shoved himself in, again.

Again, again, and again.

Every thrust caused Noah to let out a small cry mixed with pleasure and pain that echoed the vast room.

"It-It huuurrrts," Noah whined, turning his head to the side and gasping desperately for air.

Although Ray didn't completely stop at this, he allowed himself to slow down his pace, despite his need- his desire- to watch Noah's mouth hang open and his eyes to roll back in pleasure at the actions that he does.

"I know, I know," reassurance laced Ray's words as he gently thread his fingers through Noah's hair, "But it'll go soon."

Ray kissed Noah's forehead, "I need you to trust me."

And just like Ray said, that pain was bygone and was replaced with immense pleasurable friction. The small whimpers were replaced with moans and the speed of Ray's thrusts became faster and harder to the point Noah was jolting every millisecond.

Noah shot his arms around Ray's neck for support and held him tightly.

"Fuck you look so hot right now," Ray groaned out at the sight of Noah's flushed and tear-stained face. His hair was a slight mess and his mouth was open, echoing moans of silent pleasure.

Ray clamped his teeth on Noah's shoulder brutally hard, releasing a shocked scream. Kissing the bite as an apology, he resumed to plant hickeys all over the smaller male's chest and neck.

Noah suddenly felt Ray hit something inside him which made him emit the loudest moan of pleasure. His eyes rolled to the back of his skull and he flung his head back, arching his back off the table.

Chuckling, a devious smirk graced itself on Ray's lips.

"Found it."

Noah started to see stars as he was pounded in the exact same spot that made his body tremble. He couldn't even cover his face with his arms, too blinded by the pleasure.

"Fuck, that face," Ray groaned out and pressed his lips onto Noah's nipple. His tongue darted out to tease and swirl the bud all the while thrusting into Noah's prostate at a faster pace.

Noah has never made such sinful noises in his entire life, he tried to focus his vision on Ray's face, but it just seemed to blur and unfocus.

His hands clawed onto Ray's back, leaving faint red scratch marks from his shoulders to the bottom of his shoulder blades.

Convulsing, Noah felt heat pool at the bottom of his stomach and was reaching his climax but abruptly felt something latch onto his dick, preventing him from releasing.

"I don't think you deserve that, pretty boy," Ray sneered and tapped the top of Noah's tip to which Noah flinched and looked down at what was stopping him.

A cock ring.

"W-Where did you even- gh- please! It hurts!"

Noah whined and reached down to take it off, but his arms shot away when the hand choking him slammed him down onto the table making his whole body bounce.

" Don't you fucking dare "

Noah immediately quietened down, yet the small whimpers and pleas that were still being said remained unnoticed.

"Pl- AH-" Noah was cut off when Ray once again pulled out and slammed back in onto the same place.

The heat in his lower abdomen grew hotter, more painful and uncomfortable the faster Ray rammed into him with his inhumane speed.

"R-Ray," Noah moaned, gripping his shoulders, "p-pleaaaassse."

A tongue licked Noah's hickeyed neck.

"Again."

"Ggh- H-uh?"

"My name. Moan my name again."

Noah looked at the other with watery eyes and let out a trembling breath, "Ray ah- R-Ray pl- gahhh."

He heard a growl from above and the pace fastened to the point Noah didn't even think he was pulling back.

"Who do you belong to? Say it."

"Nngh no- ghh." Ray shot his hand out and pulled Noah's hair back, exposing his neck.

"Say it."

He couldn't stand it anymore. Noah needed the release; It was physically hurting him.

"YOU! Y-You I belong to yo-u. Ple-ase gah take it off pl-aah." Noah whined and squirmed at the now very uncomfortable hotness trying to push painfully out of his front.

With a final animalistic growl, Ray took the cock ring off Noah and an awfully large amount of white stickiness immediately spurted out onto Noah and Ray's stomach. Noah's eyes were now distant and rolled to the back so all you could so were the whites.

Right after, Ray shuddered, shook, and released inside of Noah, filling him up. Noah hadn't realised he'd been holding his breath and let it out at the feeling of the warmth spreading into his stomach.

Ray slowly lifted him up by the hips. With his dick still in Noah's ass, Ray hooked the twitching boy's legs around his own waist and pulled out a chair before gently seating himself down, with Noah on his lap.

Noah dropped his head onto Ray's shoulders, weak, tired and exhausted from the intense first time.

His floppy arms rested between his and Ray's chest.

Warm...

Twitchy fingers and limbs, heavy breath and flickering eyelids.

Noah was now just sitting on Ray's lap with his dick buried deep inside of him and his thick warm cum settling in his ass.

Head on shoulders and with Ray's arms wrapped around the smaller boy in his lap, they both sat in silence, taking in the warmth.

He was tired. And all he wanted to do was lay in Ray's comfortably warm arms.

Then Ray whispered something in Noah's ear that made him shudder despite the warm hold.

" Merry Christmas babyboy "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: LMFAONZOEBZIED I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT

Okay wait so who's your favourite character so far?

And what do you think Pri and Eli are gonna think abt this if they find out?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Playboys (bxb) Bởi Tee-girl

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

18.5K 795 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
422K 6.8K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
252 0 32
River isn't your standard 'good girl.' She never went to Uni, works every day of the week and participates in illegal street races. She uses the body...
264 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...