Bts what would you do's, reac...

By btsarmiespower

Enjoy all these some are +21 and others fluffs! All members x readers only! Requests are open to everyone but... More

Caught Masturbating
Wearing sexy lingerie
Dominating in Sex
Who is more dominate in bed Part 1
What would you do?
Dominate In Bed part 2
Do you love me?
Putting up the christmas tree...

New Years Shopping

49 0 0
By btsarmiespower

Looking through the online grocery shopping you can do. While on a call with your family/friend/boss as suga is slowly moving himself in you. It takes everything in you not to moan out loud or pant.
Or
Do a livestream and be talking to your small yet loyal fan base. But Jin wants to get back at you for eating his food that he cooked for himself. By teasing you so badly that there is an obvious sexual tension in the air....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
225K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...