Mafia's Captive |(His Captive...

Oleh SabhyataSahu

Gaia Azzaro I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anythi... Lebih Banyak

Blurb
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

2.2K 78 8
Oleh SabhyataSahu

A low groan escaped as I tried to flip my position. I could count the small bones on my spine as they slowly unlocked. I held my breath afraid of breaking my spine. I knew deserved this pain, I had seen it coming but ignored the signs when I started to feel a slight irritation in my thumb when my arms started to feel numb. numbness is common during periods for me, whenever I get them in 2-3 months but this becoming more common these days, perhaps I am anemic. I shamelessly swapped my iPad onto the other hand and kept on scrolling. Tiktok became the bane of my existence for the past year. My iPad's battery drained out and the screen went black. The black mirror showed me how pathetic I looked. Being a master of procrastination I shoved the phone aside and confiscated the bedside table for magazines.

Bored out of my wits, I was flipping through the pages of the magazine, reading it from the last page first. Some pop star was grovelling about her drug issues as if someone had shoved it down her veins forcefully. The biggest reason I don't feel any ounce of regret for enjoying my luxurious life as the mafia princess.

Drugs are bad, it ruins life. Yet they accept it willingly, especially when they come to Las Vegas. The sin city where every saint comes to become a sinner for the weekend because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

A girl would only need to dress in shiny clothes and go out. The party will come to her. Not me. Nobody would ever like to pick me if I ever get the chance to test the theory myself. Being the mafia princess of the Camorra, I have to act a certain way. For my safety and the name of my family, the Camorra that rules over the majority of Las Vegas. I don't have to think about what my family would think anymore, but I prefer my safety over a wild night with a stranger.

I threw the magazine in frustration. It flew to the other end of the room. I had possibly watched everything the streaming services offered when I had injured my leg and also ordered a shitload of stuff from the telemarketers. There was nothing left to watch... or order.

I rummage for my phone under the blanket it was tangled in and throw a text to Carina so we can have a sleepover. The text didn't send. I frowned to see the Wi-Fi hadn't been working. I called her number. It rang, but she didn't receive it. Presuming that Valerius had come home early, I dropped the idea and flung my long legs out of the comforter. Lazily scratching the back of my neck, I peered at my toned legs. The stretch marks were there and the fat, but it was better now. I was gradually losing weight with Carina's help. If it weren't for the accident last year and her guidance, I would have been on the brink of obesity now by being on bed rest.

Slipping on a terry robe over my rompers, I walked to the balcony instead. The cold breeze trickled on my face. I tied the robe tightly around my waist and hugged myself. Inhaling the fresh air, I close my eyes, taking in the calmness.

But something I didn't feel right. The Bullmastiff dogs Valerius has planted are always alert. One passes the baton to bark and the other one begins, like an endless cycle of mindfuckery. Sometimes it almost turns into a white noise for me.

My eyes shot open, scanning over the garden, the big trees, and bushes have been chopped down on Valerius's order to avoid having anyone hide behind them. The small plants are no longer than 3 feet.

Like a nightmare coming true, I heard the muffled sound of gunshots cutting through the silence of the January winter. My feet remain rooted to the ground accepting my fate. Whoever is here, had planned everything to a T. Chose the day when most of the people were out of the house. I might be shot down by a sniper even if I try to run to the panic room.

Tears prickled my eyes when I heard people shouting in Russian. Getting killed by the enemy is one thing, but the Russian bratva is deeply insulting. I have heard the made men even praise the CosaNostra sometimes. But talking about the Bratva is forbidden, a dreadful calm settles over the room even at their slightest mention. Not that we give a fuck. They are too far away, ruling over New York. There is no known history of violence between us, which means we had been in some kind of unspoken truce, until now.

My heart thrummed against my chest when my door rattled with the force of their kicks as they tried to push it open. I closed my eyes and murmured my prayers. God played tricks with me as the kicks stopped momentarily. I heard two loud thuds and the door jerked open, breaking it out of its hinges. I held my breath in terror, as all of a sudden, the Russian commotion stopped. The air around me shifted, dipping the temperature lower. The hair on the back of my neck rose in fear. This is it.

A hand grazed past my elbow covered in full sleeves of the robe, and a large callous palm appeared at my side.

"Take my hand and come with me with your head held high. The choice is yours." I heard the man behind me say in a thick Russian accent, his voice laced with a heavy timbre. His tone wasn't commanding, it must have taken him some effort to sound like he had been giving me an honest chance to choose my fate. After all, the devil is and always will be a gentleman.

"I-I like to know all my options, s-sir." I taunt him, gripping my forearms under my palm, and my body shook in the horror he brought with his presence. Even with using all my might, I couldn't hide my quivering body and the whimper in my voice.

"So you're considering refusing my generous offer..." He muses, causing my anger to spike.

"I'm afraid I will be forced to show you what kind of beast I am. I have heard people say, honesty is the best policy..." he spoke, leaning closer to me, his breath fanning across my ear, causing my wayward hair to blow.

"You wouldn't wanna marry an imposter, posing to be a mother-in-law's dream, won't ya.."

My heart cracked. Fear settled deep inside me at the thought of being tied to this man for whatever sinister reason he had cooked up in his mind. He won't just torture and kill me eventually. Marriages in our world are forever, till death do us part. My death will be prolonged.

I spat on that outstretched hand. His fury will rain on me, either way. I might as well do as I wish now when I'm still standing on my own two feet unscathed.

He chuckled darkly. I drew in a labouring breath when his arms snaked around me, his body was close enough, so I felt the warmth radiating off of him, but we didn't touch.

He wiped his hand clean with a white handkerchief. I looked down, causing my messy updo to collide with his face. Like stage five creep he is, he sniffed on my hair. Ignoring his face buried in the back of my head, I peered at the initial on the handkerchief. A small 'M' was monogrammed in the corner. He is indeed a Mikhailov from the Russian bratva.

If he wants to take me as leverage, taint our name by marrying me, then make Valerius his puppet. He is barking up the wrong tree. But one must never correct their enemy when they are making a mistake.

"I am sorry that your last moment in this house is gonna be filled with your screams." He whispered huskily, the feel of his lips moving against my ear caused my skin to crawl in repulsion.

With one sharp tug, the hands I had tightly wrapped around myself were twisted back. My back arched, making my head swerve to his body as my wrists were being bound by the same handkerchief. He tied a second knot and sighed, content with his handiwork.

I drew in a stuttering breath as he pressed his huge bulge into my ass.

"You feel that." he whispered, pulling my body flush against his front, resting my head on the hollow of his neck. My eyes remain glancing forward, looking at the distance, thinking of the pain he would be causing me with that giant monster between his legs.

"It's all for you." he purred, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"It's b-barely noticeable." I said dryly.

He chuckled in humour, resting his chin on top of my head. He had to have a few inches above my 5'10. A soft, startled gasp released from my mouth when I felt him gently press a kiss on the top of my head. For a stranger, we would appear as a couple cherishing each other's embrace on the balcony after sex.

I was turned around down sharply. Before I could make out his face, he flung me over his shoulder. I caught my breath, afraid to be landed roughly over his beefy shoulder, but his movements were alarmingly delicate. That creep even adjusted the knot of my robe so it wouldn't come between my stomach and his shoulder. The gesture was thoughtful.

'And so are your wrists tied behind you.' My conscience gritted.

Aside from the insane thought of expecting kindness from him, I was appalled not only because of the shock of getting kidnapped, as this wasn't my first rodeo, but I was also surprised by the way he had hauled me over his shoulder because he had done it so effortlessly like I weigh nothing.

Even after losing weight, I am still 154 lbs. Everything about me is thick from head to toe. Unlike Carina, who looks like a bombshell with her hourglass figure and flawless skin. I watched the perfect globes of Mikhailov's ass as he sashayed out of my room.

Normally, a girl in my situation would scream and shout for help. I know I had the first time as I was a kid, and so were they, but I was the only one who screamed until my lungs gave out and no voice could come out of my mouth.

I should have been smarter. What good it will do to me If I scream, 'leave me' or 'or let me go'. Mikhailov would gently put me down on my feet and fly to New York without me.

Or maybe if I scream 'Please let me go' he will even apologize for manhandling me. Yet the fight inside me didn't die, but the knots were secured tightly as I struggled to get out of it.

As he trod down the flight of stairs, my body twisted to look at the kitchen upon hearing the muffled cries.

"No..." I scream. Carina was in the kitchen, struggling to get out of the hold that had been covering her mouth and her body. She twisted her body and thrashed her legs, but to no avail. Her face was flushed red and her eyes were filled with anguish and tears. She sagged in defeat when her eyes met with mine. I shook my head, glancing at her through my tears. Pleading with her to not fight for me.

The Camorra soldiers were circling around her for her safety. Their guns were drawn out, pointing at the bratva soldiers.

"We got what we wanted." Mikhailov's commanding voice boomed in the stairwell.

His men scuttle back, with their guns still aiming toward Carina. Tears fell from my eyes when Mikhailov proceeded to take me with him. I wanted to assure Carina, but no voice came out. I mouthed 'I love you' to her. My body sagged in defeat. I slammed my eyes shut. The pain in her eyes would haunt me as long as I lived.

My eyes jerked open when I heard a small groan. Nero was lying outside the door, blood had pooled around his leg. A gun was propelled against his temple. More tears fell from my eyes as I peered at that one special person in my life. The perverted boy who had taken my virginity.

"No, please." I cried when Mikhailov pointed his gun at Nero.

Mikhailov released the grip on the gun, it suspended from his thick index finger hooked under the trigger guard.

"But I'll need something in return." Mikhailov spoke over his shoulder. Nero and I didn't have any feelings for each other. He was just the guy who took care of me when I was vulnerable. One of a kind who still had a childish side of him alive in the cruel mob world. I only nodded in agreement.

Nero shouted, coming to attack Mikhailov. But his men shoved their boots on his wounded leg. Nero clenched his teeth but didn't scream.

Mikhailov spanked my ass, as he spoke smugly while descending the stairs. "We have a deal."

Nero's body slumped on the ground as the bratva soldier hit his head with the butt of their gun. My body was carefully settled on the trunk. A startled gasp escaped from my mouth, eyes widening in alarm when I saw my kidnapper's face. He looked strangely familiar.

He looked content to be recognized and winked at me with his hazel eye, before covering my mouth with a cloth, knocking me out of my consciousness.

Namaste. It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you checked out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''Mafia & Miss Honey'. The story link is on my profile  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.7K 460 38
āš ļø18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...
100K 3.4K 27
Flight attendant Alyanna Torres has always lived a jetsetter life. She has been free to roam the world and party all she wants wherever she wants. Bu...
2.7M 72.9K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...