The Turnabout of Hope Book 1:...

Por DreamersWriters

Phoenix Wright becomes a defense attorney and finds himself in the most intense yet completely strange cases... Más

Notes for this Story
Chapter 1: My First Trial
Chapter 2: The Intern
Chapter 3: Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth
Chapter 4: Turnabout of Sweets and Self-Love
Chapter 5: Think About the Past
Chapter 6: About the Past
Chapter 7: Turnabout Von Karma Truth Part 1
Chapter 8: The Von Karma Truth Part 2
Chapter 9: The Von Karma Truth Part 3
Chapter 10: A Mystic Introduction
Chapter 11: Two Sides
Chapter 12: A Deceased and A Spy
Chapter 13: Fey Family Fault
Chapter 14: The Interpol Case
Chapter 15: Escaping Evil Clutches
Chapter 16: The Turnabout of Saving!
Chapter 17: Returning Home
Chapter 18: Calling a Friend and Foe
Chapter 19: Discovering the Truth
Chapter 20: Turnabout of Points!
Chapter 21: Saying Goodbye to the Past and Hello to the Future
Thank You!
Chapter 22: The Chief Calls for Help
Chapter 23: Investigating a Corrupt Crime Scene
Chapter 24: The Turnabout of Real Truth!
Chapter 25: The Turnabout Terror and Demon Prosecutor's Victory
Chapter 26: Back to Work, With a Side of Justice!
Chapter 27: Unexpected but Expected
Chapter 28: The Turnabout of Wishes!
Chapter 29: Learning from the Best, Right? Wright?
Chapter 30: Even a Small Case is a Case
Chapter 31: The Turnabout of Plunders!
Chapter 32: Athena Cykes is Ready to Go!
Chapter 33: Cooking Up Disasters
-Thank You Again!-
Chapter 34: The Turnabout of Feasts!
Chapter 35: Too Many Invitations
Chapter 36: A Dance to NOT Forget!
Chapter 37: Magic is in the Air!
Chapter 38: The Ball Transforms
Chapter 39: The Turnabout of New Truth!
Chapter 40: A Serene Ending
Epilogue: A Puzzling Foe
Bonus Chapter 2: Be A Girl, Pastel Heroines!
Bonus Chapter 3: Apollo and Athena Finally Get Together!
Bonus Chapter 4: A Christmas Exchange
Author's Note

Bonus Chapter 1: Nightlife Freunds on New Years!

39 0 0
Por DreamersWriters

(Ok, if you know anything about colors, nightlife is cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Those colors kind of work well when describing Sebastian, Klavier, Apollo, Wocky, and Clay pretty well. As for Freunds, that's German for friends where Klavier is from. So, this was made when I was just starting on Spirit of Justice and Apollo Justice. It was just a bunch of random, yet totally ridiculous fun ideas that these group of friends would do, and you can't change my mind. Either way, enjoy! Oh, but if you don't want to be spoiled on anything, maybe don't read this until season 3 has started)

(Apollo's POV)

Wright Anything Agency, Main Lobby

December 31st, 8:00 AM

                 I was in the office by myself today. With four lawyers working here, Mr. Wright worked out the schedules and which one of us gets a holiday break. Well, I drew the short stick and ended up getting Christmas and New Year. Sigh, just my luck. I was sitting at my desk as I saw my laptop buzzing. Oh! It's mom and dad!

"Hi!" I shouted happily as I saw my mom and dad at home.

"Hello, Apollo. How are you? Is your brother with you?" mom asked with a kind smile.

That's right! My mom is the current queen of Khura'in! Her name is Amara Sigatar Khura'in. She's a beautiful and kind mother, but she is also strict when she needs to be. She wore a beautiful, white dress and her hair was down.

"Ah! Son! Where is your brother?! I know the two of you are excited about being out in the world, but we do expect calls from both of!" my dad shouted in delight.

Right, my dad, Dhurke Sahdmadhi. He has darker skin than my mother and has long black hair and a beard too. He's a defense attorney and technically a king. However, he prefers to let my mother rule the kingdom. Nahyuta and Rayfa are fine with being known to the public of our home. Though, my mother let me remain ominous to the people. I figured it would cause trouble if the people knew a stranger lived with the Royal Family. Yes, I am their family, but not many people of Khura'in are open to strangers. Also, I've kept my relationship a secret to everyone. I don't want anyone to treat me differently because I am from the royal family.

"I'm doing fine. Sorry about that. I was a bit tired from the Christmas party" I said with a grin as Nahyuta joined our call.

"Mother. Father. Hap'piraki. I'm sorry for not talking with you sooner. I was busy with my detective and her family. I hope I can introduce you to her. She's a remarkable detective" Nahyuta said with a grin.

Oh, right. Ema. Ema can deny it all she wants, but she and my brother are close. Closer than they both want to admit.

"I cannot wait to meet her. She sounds lovely" mama said with a grin.

"Ah! Just like his father! Going after a woman who is both out of his league and smart! Wonderful!" papa said with a hearty laugh.

Nahyuta blushed as he shook his head while I laughed.

"Oh! Are my brothers here?" Rayfa asked as she tried see us.

Rayfa Padma Khura'in. She is the princess of the kingdom and our little sister. She wore a small pink dress as her black hair was tied in loopholes. She grinned as she saw us.

"Hi Rayfa. How are you doing?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm fine! My spirit training is coming along nicely! I am able to perform the Divination Sceance!" she said in delight.

"That is wonderful, dear Rayfa" Nahyuta said with a proud smile.

I grinned at my family as I heard some screaming. Uh, no. That is never a good sign.

"Mama, papa, I have to go. Sounds like more work for me is here. Bye! I'll call you back later" I said as I waved goodbye.

They waved and said their goodbyes to me. I closed my laptop and rushed to the doors. I could hear crying and screaming. I opened the door and sighed. It makes so much sense now. I found Sebastian and Clay helping a drunken Klavier as Wocky was recording this scene.

"Another line to add to the blog!" Clay shouted in delight as he held his phone.

Oh, right. They started a blog to record all the crazy lines Klavier had said in life.

(Flashback to the blog)

Klavier's Soliloquy

That one-time Klavier was the defense assistant to Makoto: There's no need to fear, the guitars are here!

Klavier's Social Media post where he was at the beach, shirtless and in summer shorts, holding his phone: Zehang Fe spying on me? Well, they have a nice shot!

Lastly, Klavier was a witness to a hit and run and got hurt. His response when asked to reveal his injuries: Alright! Might as well start stripping!

(Flashback over)

Needless to say, his has gained popularity for it, but not in the best way. They placed him on the couch and waited for a few minutes. This wasn't any better than the time he came into the office....

"I WISH I COULD TELL THE TONE IN HER VOICE LIKE I DID WITH ATHENA! SHE HAS LOVE IN HER VOICE FOR YOU, HERR FOREHEAD!" Klavier shouted as he retold that story which I still don't believe that Athena has feelings for someone like me.

(Flashback in Klavier's POV

It was after a few months. I wanted to meet and get to know Apollo and Makoto better, so I went to their workplace. If I am correct, this is the name of the place Herr Forehead works at. The Wright Anything Agency! I can't believe this. This place looks so small! How on earth do they have room for anything here?! Well, that is not the case. I have to meet with him and drag him out for our night of fun! I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened to reveal a young girl in a magician outfit!

"Hello! Welcome to Wright Anything Agency! I am Trucy Wright! The Master Magician! How can I help you?" she asked as she took a bow.

"Hello little magician! It is nice to see you again! Do you remember the Rockstar prosecutor?" I greeted her with a bow.

She gasped in awe at me as I saw her cheeks rise in the color of red. Ah, I do have that effect on Frauilens.

"Hey! Trucy! Who was at the door?" a heavenly voice called out from the other room.

I was almost stunned with how brilliant she is! She is a lovely lady! She is yellow, like the shining sun! Her orange hair is wonderful! Who is she?! I strutted over to her, flipped my bangs, and flashed a smile at her.

"I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting such eine wundervolle, schöne dame! Acthung, dame! What is your lovely name?" I greeted her with a flashing smile.

I heard the little magician swoon over me as I closed my eyes to wait for this dame's answer. She placed her hands on her hips and shook her head at me.

"Danke, herr rockerstar. But I am not interested. I have a lot of work to do. I even have paperwork I need to work on instead of spending my time with ein dummkopf, der zu laut ist und sich seiner extravaganten forschritte nicht bewusst ist" she said firmly as she nodded her head at me and glared.

I felt something strike me as I stumbled back in shock. She not only spoke perfect Adrestian and insulted me with it, she was clearly not interested in me! I am impressed and dismayed at the same time! What a feeling! Though, nothing compares to my feeling to the beautiful and talented Franny!

"Hey, the door is open, did something happen?" a tall man wearing a cheap blue suit and had hedgehog like hair approached us, "Oh, it is nice to see you again, Prosecutor Gavin"

"Daddy! He's a Rockstar prosecutor! He's almost like a prince!" little magician said in delight as she rushed over to her father.

His manner soon changed to that of a serious parent as he faced me. He pulled his little magician away from me.

He cleared his throat and introduced, "I hope you didn't say anything to her to make her think this, did you?"

Before I could properly defend myself, I heard my best friend shouting with those Chords of Steel he is so proud of.

"Oh, Apollo, are you back from your break so soon?" Athena said in relief as she smiled at me.

I felt my ring shock me a bit. Ah, that's interesting.

I approached Apollo, wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and said as I flashed a smile, "You see, Herr Forehead and I are good friends, ja? We do all sorts of fun stuff together! Remember that time we went to the bar and charmed the ladies!"

Mr. Wright was shocked as Athena took a few steps back from us. The little magician was in awe at this.

"Wait! Mr. Wright! It is not he says! HE was flirting with girls at the bar with Clay! Sebastian and I were watching our drinks and prepared to take them away in case things went back! Which did happen! Those two were getting into bar fights for a girl's internets!" Apollo desperately tried to explain using his Chords of Steel.

As far as meetings go, I think this one went very well! I at least got to meet his very lovely coworker, the little magician, and see his boss again.

(End of Flashback and now Sebastian's POV)

"I still don't believe that" Apollo said in a dismissive manner as his face heated up.

Klavier burst into more tears.

"I miss Franny! Why does she have vacation, and I don't?!" Klavier wailed in defeat as I sighed.

That explains it. Much like the Wright Anything Agency, Acting Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth decided to pick and choose who got what holiday off. This time, it was our turn. That is probably why Apollo is here. Mr. Wright chose him to watch the office.

"Well, since we have to wait for Klavier to sobber up, how about more stories? How did Clay meet all of you?" Wocky asked with a shrug.

"Oh! How about the time I met the acting Chief Prosecutor?!" Clay shouted excitedly as he clutched his fists and nearly hit Klavier.

"We have to do something about passing the time" Wocky said with a nod of his head.

Oh, boy. Here we go again...

Clay Arrives at the Prosecutor's Office Flashback!

(Edgeworth's POV)

It was a relaxing day at the office. I was able to get ahead on my paperwork and should be home at around 6:30 tonight. That is lovely. I heard my office phone buzz. That is odd.

I picked up the phone and answered, "Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth speaking. What is going on?"

"Sir, uh there is an astronaut here, and he won't leave. He doesn't have any appointments with any of the prosecutors.... He's causing quite a scene here" Miss Maggey said as I could hear something loud being shouted on her side.

I sighed as I calmly replied to her, "Don't worry. I'll be there to sort this out"

What in the blazes is going on down there? I calmly made my way to the lobby and saw an odd site. There was a young man shouting at the receptionist about something. He is wearing a blue coat with a cap on his head. His hair is a bit messy and he kind of has a certain stench. He must've returned from his workout or his job.

"Excuse me, but what is going on here?" I asked loudly as I crossed my arms over my chest to face him.

He jumped and turned around to face me. He glared at me and then sighed in relief as he recoiled back.

"Finally! Someone here who probably knows what to do. Listen buddy, I am trying to find my friends. I am positive they work here! Just tell me where they are!" he said in relief.

Well, this is a rude child. I shall teach him some manners.

"First off, young man, you need to introduce yourself and then politely ask for other person's name. Also, you cannot just demand to meet someone. That is very rude" I said seriously.

He jumped back in shock as he shouted back, "Listen here, buddy! I am not rude! I am not demanding! I am just reckless and headstrong! Also! I know my friends work here! They know me!"

He's just like Larry... But better or worse, I cannot tell. The two us began to argue back and forth for a bit. He just won't stop... What is wrong with him?

(Sebastian's POV)

I was returning from my lunch break and heard some kind of commotion. I walked to the lobby and found a very terrible site before me. Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth was arguing with Clay! Why is Clay here?! He's supposed to text me! I have to do something about this, but what?!

"Ah Prosecutor Sebastian. I was told by your caretaker to teach you how to be a proper gentleman, and now, I have the perfect person to use as an example of what not to be!" Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth said in relief as a smug expression appeared on his face.

Oh, no...

"First is his appearance. He must be wearing some kind of work uniform, so that is fine. However, he has a certain order about him. If you have plans to meet with someone or must go somewhere else, you must shower and clean yourself up. Also, wear something different if the occasion calls for it" Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth said as he gestured to Clay.

This really can't be happening to me, can it? Clay was stunned which was never a good thing. Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth was still pointing out the inconsistencies in Clay for a while. Once he finished, he seemed pretty pleased with himself. I gulped nervously as Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth took a few steps away from Clay and was coming towards me. Until Clay sped pass him, wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and grinned. Oh, no! What is he doing?!

"Sup Seb! I was looking for you and Klav until this frilly guy yelled at me for being rude and not up to a "gentleman's standards!" Which is annoying! Also, I tried to explain to him that I am actually an astronaut who knows you and Klav! Geez! What a terrible coworker you work with! How have you and Klav NOT complained about him?!" Clay exclaimed in his dramatic manner as he eyed Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth with a sly smile.

I am in so much trouble after this... I just took one look at Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth and felt very worried. I have never seen Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth with such a horrified look on his face. He looked like he could go into cardiac arrest at any moment! Clay... what have you done?

"I see... I'll be in my office after your done with meeting your, uh, friend here. Would you like me to take anything upstairs?" he asked in a hesitant manner.

"Oh, just this bag. It has the casefiles I wanted to go over with you" I said as I handed it to him.

With that, the Chief Prosecutor left us alone. I let out a sigh of either relief or nervousness. I honestly couldn't tell anymore.

"Wow. He is so uptight!" Clay said loudly as I felt myself slowly fall further into the pit of my demise.

I really hope I don't get fired...

(Edgeworth's POV)

I just left Sebastian to handle Clay. I still can't believe he is friends with someone like that. I can understand Klavier, but Sebastian? How on earth did that even happen? I entered my office and saw a very welcoming visitor.

"Ah, Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth. It is very nice to see you again" Justice Justine Courtney greeted me as she sat on my couch and having a cup of tea to herself, "I hope you don't mind the visit nor that I had a cup for myself"

"Not at all, Justice Justine Courtney" I greeted as I placed Sebastian's bag in a chair as his phone fell out.

"Ah, how is Prosecutor Debaste? I know I allowed him to come here, but I am worried about him" she asked as she picked up his phone and noticed it flashing to display a text, "Oh, I see he has made friends. What are they like?"

Oh, I was really hoping this conversation would not come up.

I cleared my throat as I answered her, "They are very interesting. Mainly a tad bit childish, but very interesting"

She raised a brow at that statement as her other hand held the gavel.

"I would like to meet them. How soon can I?" she asked with a firm nod.

She is going to regret that and blame me for his friends. And as if on cue, my doors burst open to reveal Prosecutor Gavin and Debeste with Clay!

"Hello Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth! I wanted to introduce you to my good friend, Clay Terran! He is an astronaut!" Klavier exclaimed in delight as Clay nodded his head.

Sebastian's eyes were wide when he saw Justine here with me. He then hides his face in his hands as I sighed. Then, I heard the loud bang of a gavel slam near my face as I jumped back at the last possible second! I turned to Justine with a look of complete shock while she looked positively furious.

"Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, how could you have let this happened?! He'll turn into a delinquent if he continues to hang around them!!"

I just sighed in defeat. This is going to be a long day for all of us.

(End of flashback and Sebastian's POV)

Needless to say, I thought I was going to lose my job.... I was relieved I didn't, and Miss Justine let me stay here. Apollo looked at his best friend who was laughing on the ground after telling the story.

"Well, I'm glad nothing else happened" Apollo admitted with a shake of his head.

We heard a groan and turned to Klavier who held his head in pain. He sat up and looked at us. He then recalled what happened and sighed.

"I really shouldn't have drunk that much... Especially since our party is later tonight" Klavier said with a groan.

Apollo blinked a couple of times as Clay laughed, "Really? Did you forget? We have our New Year's party tonight! We came here to get you and let Klavier rest"

Klavier groaned even louder as Apollo just nodded his head. He put his laptop away and picked up his jacket and phone. He was texting someone as I looked at Wocky.

"So, this place is safe, right?" I asked him nervously.

"Of course, it is! Since most of you are weak, I had to pick the safest and richest place I could afford! Also, I can't worry Vera" he admitted with a nod of his head.

I knew he would pick a safe place because of Vera. Though, I would probably do the same for Kay. Apollo dressed up and then took his keys.

"Ok, the office is good to go. I just texted the boss that everything is locked, so we are good to go" he said with a nod of his head.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" Wocky shouted in delight as Klavier groaned even louder.

Clay ran after Wocky as Apollo handed Klavier a glass of water and an asprin. Klavier thanked Apollo as he took the medicine. Apollo helped Klavier up and then they went after their two friends. I waited behind them for a moment as I grinned. I was so happy to have friends like them in my life. I thought my life would be nothing but cold fire, and yet, after meeting Acting Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth, my life changed. I am grateful for everything he, Justice Justine Courtney, and Agent Lang have done for me. But I am also very happy that I have friends with me. I don't want anything to happen to them, my parents, and Kay.

"Hey! Seb! Are you coming?" Klavier asked as he turned his attention to me.

I didn't realize I was standing here! I shook my head and nodded my head.

"Sorry, I just lost in thought. I'm ok. Let's go, friend" I said with a grin.

Klavier just laughed as he followed after me. Apollo locked up the office and went to the restaurant. Little did I know, this was going to be a long night...

(Wocky's POV)

Latte and Tappers, Private Party Room

December 3rd, 4:30 pm

Ah, hell yeah! This is going to be one hell of a party! I booked us a private room filled with spiked milk and warm foods ranging from rice to chicken and of course, cake! The private room has red walls, windows on the right side, a giant flatscreen tv, and a large wooden table with red, five leather chairs surrounding it. Oh, and don't forget Apollo and Sebastian stood in shock as Clay and Klavier ran to the food and drinks.

"No need to thank me. I am just that awesome! But it also pays to be the son of the mob boss" I said with a nod of my head.

Clay sat in on chair and was eating a bunch of cake.

"Oh, man! I finally understand why that selfish princess said, "let them eat cake!" Oh! This is so good!" Clay said with a peaceful sigh.

Klavier took a glass of spiked milk and began to drink it.

"Ah, nice and warm! Just how I like it!" he said in delight as he put his feet up on the table.

Sebastian and Apollo just waited for a moment as I grab their hands and threw them forward.

"I did not book this for you two to stare at it! Let's eat and drink until the New Year comes!" I shouted in delight as I took a chicken leg and ate it with all my might.

Apollo shrugged and took a plate of rice for himself. Sebastian had a slice of cake for himself. Soon enough, we were eating and drinking the night away as I got my camera ready to take some awesome photos of the most awesome night!

(Phoenix's POV)

Edgeworth's House, Living Room

January 1st, 2:00 AM

Well, the New Year is here. Trucy and Kay were exhausted and sleeping besides Franziska. Miles fell asleep too next to his daughter. Iris fell asleep while holding Pearl. Maya crashed on the couch. Maggey had taken Gumshoes home with Larry. I was about to head to the guest room when my phone buzzed. It must be my mom. I checked my phone and sighed. No, it was the police. Oh, boy. What now?

"Defense Attorney Phoenix Wright. How can I help you?" I asked in a calm voice.

"Ah, well, sorry to bother you, Mr. Wright. However, your employee and his friends were a bit rowdy for New Years. I've taken them in. They are just sleeping in the cell" Officer Meekins reported to me.

"Which employee?" I asked seriously.

"Apollo Justice" he answered me.

Ah, that's interesting.

"Well, they are safe in the cell. I'll pick them up in the morning" I said with a nod of my head, "Is that alright with you, officer?"

"Of course, it is sir! They will not leave their cell!" Officer Meekins said seriously.

I hung up and sighed. Well, they are just kids. It makes sense they would get into some trouble. Sigh, well, time to be the dad now. I have to sleep and pick them up. They are lucky they called me and not Miles. That would not have ended well.

(Apollo's POV)

Detention Center, Prison Cell

January 1st, 10:10 AM

Oh, gods... What happened? Wait, I have a vague memory...

(Flashback to 13 Hours Ago)

We gathered in front of the flatscreen TV and waited for the Castelia City's golden sphere to drop. We each had a glass of milk and grinned at the screen.

"This is going to be so cool!" Sebastian said excitedly.

"Aw! What a wonderful site! Maybe this will inspire me for my next album!" Klavier said in a calm tone.

"A new year means new chances to do something awesome in life!" Clay shouted eagerly as he pumped his fist in the air.

"Aw, hell yeah! Another year with my pals and Vera! That's a year I'm excited for! Hopefully, we'll go on more adventures as well! Solving crimes and taking names!" Wocky yelled excitedly.

"Another year where everything is just fine! We are all going to be FINE!" I shouted in delight.

"It is almost time for the countdown! Who's ready to say their resolutions for the next year?!" Klavier shouted excitedly.

"Oh! I'll go first!" Sebastian shouted in delight, "For my resolution, I want to be a better prosecutor and help out the Aching Chief Prosecutor as best as I can!"

"Very nice" Klavier said with a smile on his face, "So happy for you, my dear friend"

There was something hidden behind those words. I wasn't sure what it was.

"My turn! I'm going to the moon!" Clay shouted excitedly, "Just you wait! I'm going to the moon and bringing back a rock for us!"

"Knew you would say that, but I am sure you will" I said as we high fived.

"Ok, I'm going to be the best mob boss and make sure my dear, sweet, awesome Vera doesn't have to work a day in her life! I'm gonna be the best boyfriend to her!" Wocky shouted loudly as he raised his glass in the air.

You know, he really shouldn't say something like that in front of a defense attorney and two prosecutors. Well, whatever. We already promised to not arrest him nor charge him with crimes. Though, after the trial with Vera, Wocky is just so in love with her. It is really sweet.

"As for me, I plan to become the best Rockstar prosecutor out there! And I will charm the heart of Franziska Von Karma! Just watch me my dear friends!" Klavier declared as he flipped his hair in a dramatic manner.

I rolled my eyes as Sebastian shouted in an encouraging tone, "You can do it, Klavier! No man and woman alive could resist your charms!"

"What about you, Herr Forehead? What is your resolution for the New Year?" Klavier asked in a friendly tone.

Soon, everyone looked at me. I wasn't really sure. To be honest, I was just fine with my life now. I have a nice family, great friends, and my dream job. What more can I honestly ask for in life? I then recalled what happened at the party. Athena and I were both trapped with the murder. We almost died, but we didn't thanks to help from our friends. Yet, I did have a moment of regret. I held the most beautiful, strong, brave, smart, and talented girls in my arms. Yet, I didn't confess to her my feelings. I have to confess it to her one day. No, I will confess it to her one day!

"I want to make sure I am still the best defense attorney I can be. I want to be there for anyone who needs help! I promise to fight for the truth and reveal my feelings to her!" I shouted determinedly.

Everyone cheered in delight as the golden sphere began to drop! The golden sphere cracked and burst into fireworks as we cheered in delight. We then drank all the milk. However, something tasted different about this milk... I looked around and saw Klavier swaying like he was drunk... Not again... Wait, I drank this! Who spiked the milk?!

"Hahaha! Got ya!" Wocky slurred as he threw his glass at us!

I moved away, but I felt my head spinning. Sebastian then took a few steps back and knocked down some chairs and food. He fell backwards and fell asleep! Clay was yelling as he ran around in delight and throwing food around!

"Wocky! You spiked it!" I shouted as I gripped my head in pain.

Klavier began to cry about Franziska as he laid on the floor. Wocky was laughing as I felt so dizzy. I couldn't take it anymore and fell back.

(End of flashback)

Oh, gods! What happened after that?! WAIT A MINUTE, WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?! I looked around and realized I was on the floor. I sat up and saw Clay leaning against the wall with drool on his face. Klavier was asleep on the ground on his stomach as he snored. Wocky was sprawled out on the floor and kicking in his sleep. Sebastian was sleeping on the bench in a curled-up position. We're in jail! Oh, gods! What else happened?!

I ran to the bars of our cell, gripped the cold bars, and shouted with my Chords of Steel, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO US?!"

I heard a meek yell and a disappointed sigh of a father. Then, my boss arrived... Please don't fire me...

"Well, you had a fun time, didn't you?" he asked with a grin, "You're lucky I don't know your parents. Though, Prosecutor Nahyuta Sahdmadhi was calling me frequently. You might want to talk to him. As for everyone else, well, Clay's father wasn't surprised. He actually expected this. Though, Sebastian might be in trouble with Justine. Lang wasn't too surprised. Instead, he was pretty happy. Wocky's parents said they would pick him up later, so they were used to this" Mr. Wright explained to me with a smile.

I was feeling unsure about everything my boss had just said. Regardless, it doesn't look like we were in too much trouble, I think.

"Wocky's parents paid for all the damages which didn't come from you, Klavier, and Sebastian. It was just Clay and Wocky. Though, I do recommend that you not drink anything spiked anymore" Mr. Wright said calmly.

"So, we aren't fired?" I asked nervously.

"Haha! No way! I've been a kid before, Apollo. I used to drink with my friends too. Also, I know you wouldn't intentionally drink like that. So, don't worry. Also, you are still in charge of the office over the break" Mr. Wright said calmly.

I was surprised. I didn't think I would get off the hook like that so easily! Well, that's a relief. Soon, Lang and Wocky's parents arrived and took Klavier, Sebastian, and Wocky back to their homes. As for me, I carried Clay back to our apartment.

Apartment Complex, Flat Room 0004

January 1st, 3:43 PM

I dropped Clay off in his room while I took out my phone. I saw a bunch of calls from mama, papa, and Nahyuta. Oh, boy, I am in so much trouble... I decided to call back Nahyuta first.

"Apollo! Are you alright? Mother and father were very worried about you when you did not call" Nahyuta answered worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Though, my head is pounding and hurting" I answered tiredly, "Are you ok? Also, happy New Year"

"Happy New Year to you, brother. Your head is pounding? Oh, is this what the North Americans call a "hangover"?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah. That's it. I need some medicine and then I'll be fine. Well, glad to know you're ok. I'll call mama and papa. See ya" I said with a wave of my hand.

He nodded his head. Then, I called my parents. They answered immediately, and I was met with two different reactions. My papa was delighted to see me while my mama looked so relieved.

"I'm so sorry" I said to them as I lowered my head, "I didn't mean to ignore your calls. I was out with my friends, and I'm sorry for drinking too much..."

"Hahaha! I told you, Amara. Our son is fine! He was just having some fun with his friends!" papa said with a grin, "Nothing to worry about!"

"Sigh, I suppose you're right. I just got worried. Well, be sure to call us again, mister. We will let you rest. Also, happy New Year. We couldn't be prouder of you and your brother for doing so well" mama said as I just smiled back.

I waved goodbye and then turned my phone off. I then went to my room and fell face first into my bed. I sighed in bliss as I felt the nice cold sheets. Before I drifted off to sleep, my buzzed. I reluctantly took it out and smiled. It was a text from Athena who wished me a happy New Year as well. I was so happy about this. I really believe this New Year is going to be the best year for us. I just know it! After all, we are fine!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 97 38
Piper Edgeworth is a fifteen-year-old girl, as well as the daughter of famous prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth. Ever since Phoenix Wright helped her fathe...
14.6K 518 41
A Roleswap AU, fairly self explantory Ships- Part One: Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth Lana Skye/Mia Fey Dick Gumshoe/Maggey Byrde Franziska von Karma...
61K 2.3K 27
*COMPLETED UNDER EDITING* (Y/N) (L/N) is a successful attorney who thinks she has her life together, living with her wonderful boyfriend and fighting...
22.8K 808 20
Phoenix Wright is a legendary lawyer. He has proven many people innocent when they are accused of murder. The real killers are given the guilty verdi...