Marriage Contract

By Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... More

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

no way you get him back!!!

2.9K 122 14
By Hayagreeva888

"Jin!  my child...I am so happy,
You made my life complete now!!I am going to be a  grand dad!!  This happiness is just because of you!! I feel like gifting you something now that you like the most!  Tell me what do you want...Be it anything, and Let it be available anywhere in this world!! I will try to get it for you" Mr.Jeon hugged Jin with immesurable happiness..

Tae called him and gave the good news to senior Jeon before even the couple reached home!

A weak smile peeped on Jin's pale lips for the fond words came from his father in law!! Those words didn't sooth his misery but increased more! The pain of receiving the responsibility of a parent, due to an unwanted act of a cruel person is really miserable!  it gives nothing but an unmitigatable pain! Jin doesn't know whether to feel happy or sad for his  father-in-law's words! He managed to answer...

"I don't need anything papa.. I am already having everything more than enough in my life...I just need some rest for now..." He pressed his lips to stop them from a quivering  state...the pain in Jin's eyes hit the senior Jeon hard with the reality!! He understood what was going in Jin's mind!

the old man became sad!!he lost his smile and brightness! He cursed himself to have disclosed his happiness for becoming a grand parent,  without realising what was going on in Jin's mind! He suddenly got the doubt whether Jin wanted to keep the pregnancy or know...his heart drenched in grief with that thought itself!!

Indeed, he learned from Hobi, how Jin had to lead his life from the beginning ...and Mr.jeon was able to see what is Jin feeling now....

Life has been always a challenge for Jin!! In his childhood and teenage, he was bullied by his age people constantly for being an omega! They abused him with all names not just for being an omega but also a nerd! That lead him to be  hardly confident about anything other than his academics ! Somehow, he managed to build confidence within him at regular intervals and stood straight with the strength and support given by his own family members!  but as soon as his body and mind started blossoming well, his beauty turned the biggest trouble setter  for him!

Many lustful eyes started lingering on him and eventually, those men started his life hell bent with their nasty proposals and thoughts openly! Each of those morons' mean attempts of molesting and Eve-teasing him made him  question his choice of moving out of the house itself! However, his elder brother Sejun had always been the saviour of his life!

Somehow, Jin grew from that phase too and entered his professional life, but, then the situation was indifferent too!! people were much more cruel there!  his mean colleagues always tried to lure and prey him in differt ways to get his beauty in their arms! Due to high moral standards Jin was inculcated in him by his family, their trails went failed always! Therefore,  they never left a chance to blame him as inefficient and weak, to satisfy their sadistic pleasures, although he proved himself as potential and competitive enough in his profession!

His worthfulness never could help him but to land into the trouble of Mr.Jeon choosing and asking his hand for his son!! Then, the marriage too turned a miserable experience but nothing else!

Now this pregnancy is another painful  result of a henious act of Jin's husband!! It doesn't give him the blissful feel of  being a parent for the first time but being an unwanted reminder of the nightmare he had to go through!! Jin is now too scared that he may not be able to love this child if he cannot forget thet incident... Mr.jein felt that Jin wanted to stop Taehyung about revealing it... But he must have felt hopeless of getting support from anyone because he allowed his son into home even though he always committed crimes against Jin!! so, jin is no more confident about anything happening in his favour!

Again the old man questioned himself...

'Isn't it Jin who should have a choice to decide whether to keep the pregnancy or no?! How can anyone else push him hard to accept it for their selfishness?

Mr.Jeon looked at Jin with his grief filled eyes and thought, he certainly wants his grand child...he doesn't want Jin to decide something like not having baby....but he doesn't want the grandchild at the cost of Jin's pain and misery! Mr.Jeon became remorseful for a minute, for not holding his urge to speak off about Jin's pregnency and express his happiness!

On the other hand, Jin's mind is moving in different ways... Although, unknowingly Jin smirked for his father in law's wish to give him a present at the happy news, Jin was sad and angry on Tae, because he revealed the news to Mr.Jeon like it is an emergency!

Jin is angry because Tae revealed it to his father-in-law without asking for Jin's consent! Jin sadly smiled at himself for expecting a favour from Taehyung like that... he did not want Tae to reveal it to anyone!! But Jin hadn't told him to do so so!!  Jin did nit tell him that he is planning to take divorce from Jungkook!

Then how can he expect Tae to hide it from anyone?!

Jin questioned himself... was his expectation from Tae not to reveal it to his family members because Jin thought of himself as a bestie of Tae?! Was it because jin thought that Tae understands him well?? Was it  because they developed an unawkward intimacy in the form of good friendship in the absence of Jungkook?! Or was it because at times jin had to control his feelings for Taehyung, which occur due to Tae's caring nature towards him??Jin questioned himself..

*******

Indeed, Jin learned about his pregnency a few days ago through a self pregnency test, due to the pregnant symptoms he felt!! He was aghasted by result initially but later he had decided that he will not let anyone know it!! He anyway had decided to get rid of all the strings that were attaching Jin to Jungkook! He planned in his mind everything including taking divorce from Jungkook band then to move to somewhere, where he can raise his child alone without Jungkook and others learning their whereabouts!! But now the situation seem to have turned upside down!!

" I want to rest for sometime papa... I am really tired...will talk to you later..." He moved towards bedroom not sparing Jungkook a look ...

Jungkook is already worn-out with Jin's accuses throughout their journey! He is now unable to speak anything but to lower his head in shame and agony...

*********

"Namjoon... leave my husband alone...stop influencing him with all your lies...." Jungkook eyes are just like burning coals...his fumes are so high like lava!

Namjoon chuckled at Jungkook words and stopped his chuckle quickly... He said in a fake surprised expression...

"Oh common JK!  Is that you talking or someone else??! Why do you claim that I lied to Jin... huh?! I told only those things  that came from your mouth!! I swear..." Namjoon pinched his throat in a fake sad expression.... That raised Jungkook anger to peaks! Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore... immediately lunged on Namjoon and pinned him to the wall while holding his collar tight as if he wants to choke Namjoon!

"You...bastard! How dare you to act up in this way with me and Jin?  Stop your nasty  games you raskal! if you don't stop playing with us further, I will have to show you what I am capable of..."he blurted out...

"If you keep creating nonsense with my family members,  I have to make sure to collapse your entire business in no time and make you witness your own down fall while you well up tears nonstop....so dont try anymore.."  he warned in a whispering voice in Namjoon's ears while witnessing fear in his eyes!!

Namjoon's had to gather his courage whiles chills creaped his back!! he never saw this side of Jungkook!! A bit of fear became an inevitable intruder of his heart!! However, he doesn't want to give up.... He laughed off while getting rid of Jungkook hands off of his white coat...he again determined to give Jungkook more amount of trouble this time to make him lose his courage...he is not ready to give up on Jin since it has been his dream to have Jin in his life!!

"Please keep dreaming in the way you want JK... But remember! I am not going to let him lose his life to you again..he doesn't want you anymore since you have done nothing but ruining his life! let him make a way out of your life and live happily.." Namjoon smirked again with a fake concern for Jin on his face... Jungkook face turned into the colour of boiling lava!

"Namjoon!! don't you dare to let one more word come out of your mouth about Jin and me ..... If so, I will cut your tongue off..." He blurted out....

"Oh really!! But I wonder what turned you suddenly into a loving husband Jungkook?!! Isn't this a miracle? You were all hell bent for Jin's lifeball these days! You wanted to throw the poor being out of your precious Mansion as soon as possible! You liked my idea of marriage contract since it was a wonderful way of preventing him from being a digger of your gold!

That's why I told him what you literally said about him from your mouth and what you did to have proves a out him as a gold digger and slut! That's all!!

I did everything  following your words in your favour Jungkook! Whatever I did was not on my liking or consent...
Being a friend of yours,  I made sure that your need is fulfilled although I didn't like it! Now, after I revealed everything, why do you get angry on me?  he seem to have broken completely, just like how you wanted!!  You were merciless in such situation!! Didn't you say that you like to break his spirit and making him helpless? In fact you awaited such situation and utilised the situation along with me, just to get rid of him!! Now what happened to you that you act up as if you are melting for him?! Anyway, Jin wants nothing but divorce from you at this moment!! Isn't that what all you too wanted?? So, please Shut the fuck up  and give him divorce and enjoy your life with your little boyfriend Jim..."

Jungkook hand punched strongly Namjoon's cheek without he could even realize that it was coming! He couldn't even utter Jimin's  completely name, but turned bloody!! Jungkook held Namjoon's left hand and pushed him down onto the floor and hovered him... He punched Namjoon's face and turned both his mouth and nose bloody!!

"You told Jin the things I said and wanted but it was you who made me think like that about him cunningly... What a bloody manipulator are you bastard?!

You made sure to reveal my words to him in such a way and in such a time  that his heart is completely broken and he wants to leave me without any delay!  You turned the situation very convinient to you and broke not only my Jin's heart but his positive spirit...  He wanted to changed me as a good husband, as a good person!! But you portrayed me to him like a villian!!

  You pour so much of venom in to his ears that he treats me just like an adversary to him!" Jungkook hit him harder again and continued in a gritted teeth...

" I also know why you did it bastard!!
I was a fool that in spite of learning your lustful intensions about Jin, I didn't take you seriously and fell in your prey when you suggested me the Marriage contract!
You always tuned me to think against him and kept me in such mental condition that I thought he is a burden to me, not realising how angelic he is in my life!

I eventually realised that you never wanted me to marry him!! but when the marriage was inevitable, you came up with this thought of marriage contract!! it is a plan of yours that can make me leave him within no time, so that you can have him by entering into his miserable life and make him yours with fake concern!! Isn't it?" Jungkook smashed Namjoon's face again... Namjoon couldn't hold from grunting in pain this time...

"And Jin told me as how you used to trouble him at old times... You flirted him, tried to touch him and threatened him to break out marriage at the time of your visit to my home!! how dare you to do all that to my husband?" Another punch adorned his face and made one of Namjoon teeth move...

".. if you think that you can continue your game in this way with me and jin, you are absolutely wrong Namjoon... Very soon I am going to put a check to you and your company as well!

And let me also warn you... leave Jimin alone!! I know what you are doing to him and his mother...Jimin was a bait of you threw to me to get business from my dad!! ..and you used him all the time you wanted!! Whatelse can be expected from a selfish fucking c...nt..like you? Remember Namjoon!! I am here to take care of both jimin and his mother also their Home... if you try to disturb them...don't you ever dare to even think of them from now onwards...or else..n your father will have to see your deadbody in one of your storage houses.... " Fear creeped Namjoon's heart listening to jungkook's threat!!

"I won't let your efforts to turn positive to play with all of us anymore..... Jin is mine forever and Jimin and Tae would get into their relationship back again... Don't try to intrude into anyone's life .. If you do so, you will have no other go but to stand on the road, losing all your assets....

By the way, let me clarify this to you....
I love Jin.. I love him forever and ever, even if he hates me his entire life...
Unfortunately I fell into your prey and gave him great pains in life! That's why I know that I deserve double amount of pain... Which I welcome happily to get Jin's forgiveness ... But anyway, I am sure that I will get my Jin realise how precious he is to me than anything and anyone in this world and get him back under any circumstances!!

And you get ready to make your disgusting thoughts about him revealed to him and give realisation as how disgusting fucking you are...."  Jungkook smacked him for one last time and got up from the top of Namjoon and moved away quickly from there setting this dress right!!!

It took good amount of time for Namjoon to be able to sit since he felt the pain on his body, as if one of his rib broken!.. Bearing all the pain, he scrunched his nose and tried slowly to squat! he tried to ignore the wounds  that were throbbing and paining his body since the pain from the thought of losing jin to Jungkook again was the bigger one than his physical pains at this moment! Jin has always been his  obsession.. it is from long before of the marriage of Jin and Jungkook!! Now a Jungkook threats can't let him go away from the efforts to get Jin for himself.....He just smirked sarcastically and muttered....

"You may try to bring me down in every possible way JK!.... But remember....you will never be able to get Jin back!"

***************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.5K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
45.7K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
76.4K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
124K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...