๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ โžถ (๐ค.๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š...

Von kiibosbiggestfan

multiple people fell for her, but only one can have her. Mehr

๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“

๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’

481 10 1
Von kiibosbiggestfan

Sugawara POV:

Once practice ended, I felt y/n hold onto my hand, telling me that she's ready to go home. I walk both of us over to Asahi.

" You ready to go?" I ask

" Yeah" He says. We all walk out of the gym and get in our way to our first stop, Y/n's house. When we reach her home I lightly set my hands on her waist and softly press my lips against hers.

" Bye" I say quietly with a smile

" I'll see you tomorrow" She says, kissing me again then turning to asahi.

" Bye, Asahi!" She yells. He just waves goodbye to her right before she runs off into her house.

" Well, next is your house" I say, turning over to him.

" Alright" He says. We both begin silently and slowly making our way to his house. How do I start talking?

" So, can you please tell me what's up with you now?"

" No, It would make you mad.." He says quietly

" I promise I won't get mad."  I say. We reach his house and just stand there, waiting for words to come out of his mouth. He mumbles something that I'm unable to hear.

" What did you say?" I ask

" I think.. I still have feelings for Y/n.." He says. I can see the sadness and guilt in his eyes as he speaks.

" You.. have feelings for her?" I ask. I don't know what to do or say. All I know is that I'm really upset, really angry, really disappointed. He nods his head shamefully. I stare at him im disbelief for a couple seconds.

" I'm gonna get going." I say before rushing off, leaving him alone.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.9K 491 7
Haikyuu x OC
4.4K 120 30
What happens when a girl who loves volleyball joins a boys' volleyball club? Does she find love? Will she relive her past or move forward? Join (L/N)...
1M 40K 72
in which the karasuno boys encounter a mysterious girl working in their coach's convenience store, only to find out she's ukai's daughter. when someo...
267K 6.4K 28
Just oneshots about you and your favourite volleyball boys (๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ ) *Disclaimer: Haikyuu and all of its characters belong to Haruichi Furudate* ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ††...