๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š– (๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š•๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...

By PleaseINeedHelp

Jonathan Schlatt, formally known as Schlatt, had been emperor of L'manberg, up until his fatal heart attack o... More

A/N
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š ๐š—
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŽ
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐™พ๐š‘ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šŠ
๐™น๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™ฐ๐š›๐š–๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ
๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šž๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ
A/N

๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ

1.7K 52 178
By PleaseINeedHelp

[I removed the original image due to the unfortunate event that occurred in January 2021^]
[[Anyway, enjoy this rushed chapter]]

The two men changed clothes, Schlatt unable to go back to Hell currently, borrowing the old trench coat Wilbur used to wear, along with a faded turtleneck, while Wilbur had taken the American's blue sweater that had been laying on the chest that sat on the other side of his room. They climbed up the ladders, Wilbur coming out of the top trap door first, followed by Schlatt.

Techno looked over to the two, before quickly avoiding eye contact. The pink haired man messed with the fur that adorned his coat, staring at the ground. Wilbur stood against the wall, Schlatt next to him. The amount awkward silence was overwhelming, and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"So, thank you two. For, uhm, scaring off Dream."

"Yeah. No problem."

Schlatt stared at Techno, who shuffled uncomfortably. He jutted his chin to the outside, before going back to staring at the ground.

"Tommy is.. out there. Should probably talk to him."

Wilbur bit his lip, before walking out of the home. Schlatt began to follow, being stopped by Technoblade.

"How'd you.. come back to life?"

The dark haired American shrugged his shoulder, pushing Techno's hand off.

"I have my ways."

He walked out of the home, leaving Techno inside and alone, like most days. Wilbur was talking to Tommy, who's face looked incredibly red, as he drew in the snow. Schlatt stopped, standing next to Wilbur, getting the attention of the blonde British boy.

"Hey."

"So, what was that about just 'talking to Wilbur?' I was hiding in a box so Dream wouldn't find me and all I hear is Wilbur moaning Schlatt's name and the sound of the mattress going up and down. Fucking hell, you were loud."

The blonde boy looked at Wilbur, who looked absolutely flustered.

"You sounded like you were really enjoying yourself, though, so I won't judge."

That set off the older man, Wilbur kicking the younger British boy. Tommy cried out, falling over in the snow. Schlatt cackled, feeling a piece of snow hitting his, already cold, skin. The blonde boy mocked the American's cackle, wiping his hand off on his dirty jeans.

Wilbur threw snow at Tommy, who, in turn, flung snow back at Wilbur. The two began throwing more snow at each other, eventually deciding to go back inside before they both got frostbite. Tommy went in the house first, turning and looking at Wilbur, before shutting the door in his face.

The dark haired British man groaned, Schlatt putting his head on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around him. Tommy opened the door again, his face scrunching up.

"You two are gross."

"Be quiet, child."

Again, Tommy slammed the door in their face. Wilbur groaned again, grabbing the door knob, jiggling it, with no response.

"That bitch locked the door."

Schlatt nodded, tracing his finger over Wilbur's hand.

"Mmm hmm."

And then again, Tommy opened the door, staring at the two.

"Just get inside."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, pulling Schlatt into the home. Techno sat on a chair, reading his book again. Tommy sat down, staring at the two older men who were kissing over by the many barrels that decorated the walls. He gagged, getting the attention of Wilbur and Schlatt, who both rolled their eyes. The hybrid flipped Tommy off, the slightly taller man pressing a kiss against his head.

Tommy flipped him off in response. Techno looked at the two, raising an eyebrow.

"If you two are going to have sex again, could you please take it downstairs? We don't really need to see that."

"They aren't gonna fuck, Techno. Based off earlier, I don't think Wilbur could handle it."

"You're a weird fucking pervert, Tommy."

"Uh huh. I'm not the one who, supposedly, got turned on by being walked in on, now am I?"

Wilbur glared at him, Schlatt flipping him off again. Tommy stuck his tongue out, Techno rubbing his head, sighing. Eventually, the dark haired American pulled Wilbur over to the front door, whispering to him. The two men walked out of the house, Tommy watching them.

"They're going back to L'manberg."

Techno didn't even look up from his book, Tommy giving him an upset look. Schlatt and Wilbur walked towards the ended portal, the American leaning against it.

"We're human for about a hour and thirty minutes until we become ghosts again. If there is anything you still want to do in L'manberg, we need to leave now."

Wilbur thought about it, nodding. They grabbed hands, the two men standing in the portal, the sparkly purple flakes floating around them as they teleported to the fiery death hole that was the Nether. They calmly walked across the cobblestone bridge, listening to the crying of the Ghasts and the snorting of the Pigmen and Piglins. Wilbur had almost killed Schlatt, accidentally, after the American had made a joke regarding how Technoblade was the most attractive of his family after pointing to a Piglin, the British man playfully punching him, causing him to stumble back and almost fall off the cobblestone walkway.

Safe to say, Schlatt didn't joke about Techno anymore.

They stepped into another Nether portal, this one protected by the beautiful purple and red bricks that decorated Nether fortresses. The two appeared in L'manberg, beginning to stroll around.

They had startled many people, most specifically Captain Puffy, who had run into them, slightly taken aback, before Schlatt snarled at her, causing her to run off. Another person they had spooked was BadBoyHalo, or BBH, for short. They had been checking out the small restaurants that were scattered about the streets, Wilbur accidentally bumping into BBH, who had been searching for Skeppy, which was nothing new.

The Brit had apologized, the kind hearted demon just excusing it, yelping when Schlatt walked over, wrapping his arm around Wilbur's waist. He stuttered out something, neither Wilbur nor Schlatt could understand it, before scampering off.

Besides that, nothing much of interest lay for them in L'manberg. Maybe there was chaos, but they had experienced so much of that, it made everything seem calm. Eventually, they stopped in front one of the houses, Schlatt knocking on the beautiful spruce door. After a moment of silence, the doorknob jiggled, Alex opening it.

The two men stared at each other, Wilbur holding onto the American's hand. Schlatt opened his mouth to speak, only to be shut up by a slap to the face. Alex slammed the door shut, leaving Wilbur and Schlatt in slight shock.

Wilbur decided to knock this time, the American standing behind him. Alex opened the door, staring at the two. He was about to shut the door again, when the British man stopped him.

"Please let us in, Alex"

"You can come in, Wilbur. That,"

He jutted his head towards Schlatt, who awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"That thing can't come in."

Wilbur looked behind him at Schlatt, then back at Alex.

"He came to talk to you."

"So? I don't want it to talk to me."

"Alex, let him speak-"

"NO. I let it speak enough when it was alive. When it died, it was a great day for me. Did you forget Wilbur? Did you forget what it did to me? You think it can just hurt me, then come back from the dead and expect me to LISTEN TO IT?! NO."

Alex slammed the door again, leaving Schlatt and Wilbur dumbfounded again. The hybrid looked down at the ground, the slightly taller man grabbing his hand. The two moved away from the home, quietly talking.

Eventually, they moved back to Techno's house, glad to find that Tommy had gone to bed, the Blood God out on the porch reading his book. He waved at the two as they went inside. Schlatt and Wilbur climbed down the ladder, moving over to the blue bed that sat in the corner of the room.

The two laid together, talking a little more before they drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
4.7K 177 8
After Wilbur's death, Ghostbur cannot remember everything that has happened recently. However, he can remember a few stories from the past, as well a...
51.1K 2K 30
"can you be my friend?" - โญ’ โŠน โญ’ - started: 12/07/2020 finished: 12/31/2020 ยฉ๏ธanswcr 2020
155K 4K 35
After Wilbur blew up L'manberg. A man who had forgotten all the sad things in life and a woman who had a secret even she didn't know. What will they...