The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

By simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... More

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Avions

7.2K 88 28
By simplicational

Chapter 9: Avions

Picture of Malia's outfit and luggage to the side :) enjoy my lovlies 

Malia’s POV

*A few weeks later*

“MALIA! MALIA! COME ON WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!” I hear Cameron shouting at me as he shakes me violently. 

“OKAY I AM UP!” I shout back. I am not particularly a morning person.

“Why did you have to book our flight at SIX FREAKING THIRTY AM?” I complain, but he doesn’t answer. I checked the time now and it was 4am. HONESTLY? I get up and brush my teeth and look in the mirror. It has been a few weeks since the last time I saw the guys so I am excited to see them again, but I don’t know if it will be awkward between us. I hop in the shower but make an extra effort not to get my hair wet, because that would be annoying. I hop back out and check the weather. We are going to Orlando so it will be hot and humid but planes are always so cold. I put on a pair of black leggings and a Cameron Dallas crop-top with an oversized cardigan in case I get cold. Yeah I was repping my bro’s merch. I took the liberty of getting all of the guys stuff because if I was going on tour with them I might as well have their stuff, and I think the guys would like the gesture. I put on a pair of huff socks and slip on my black high tops. 

Hair, hair, hair what to do with you. I had already packed my brush so I couldn’t brush it, UGH. I walk out the door and into Cameron’s room where I see he is doing some last minute packing. 

“You’re packing now?” I ask.

“Yeah, don’t judge me,” He says without looking up.

“Well can you toss me a beanie?” I ask, and instantly a grey beanie is flung at my head and I catch it in my fingertips.

“THANKS!” I shout as I go back to my room and put it on. Ahh much better now you can’t see the mess that is my hair. I pick up my carry-on bag and start to fill it. I put in two books (An Abundance of Katherines and The Maze Runner) I have read both books but I like them so much I will read them again. I put in my headphones, lotion, hand sanitizer, empty water bottle (because they won’t let you through with more than like 3 ounces of liquid), my reading glasses in their case, my chap stick, my phone, my laptop, and their chargers. Well this bag just might be a bit heavy. I then pick it up and I was right, a bit heavy but I need all of this to get through the plane ride. I head down stairs and sling my bag over my shoulder. I had brought my suitcase downstairs last night because I was really eager, however now I am exhausted. 

Cam and I decided last night that we would probably both be too tired to drive so we would call for a taxi and he/she should be here in about 30 minutes. It was 4:30 now. I set my carry-on bag next to my suitcase and fall on the couch. I wasn’t even on there for 16 milliseconds before I hear Cam coming down the stairs. 

“GET OFF YOUR BUTT WE GOTTA GO!” He shouts.

“Cam, the taxi driver doesn’t get here for another 30 minutes chill,” I say and he visibly relaxes. He comes over and lies down on the couch with me. The couch isn’t fat enough for our souls so we are kind of squished.

“Cam, I get you came here to lie on the couch, but your lying on me and to be honest it’s not comfortable and I feel very violated,” I say. He was heavy. He groans and gets up so I can get sit up, then he immediately sits down and we lean on each other’s shoulders as we fall asleep.

*HONK HONK*

I swear we didn’t even get to close our eyes for a second because the taxi driver was here but when I checked the time it was 5am. We both get up and head for the door. I grab a pair of sunglasses on the way out because I probably have raccoon eyes right now. We were all flying together from the LA airport to Orlando. Cam and I both fell asleep in the taxi because it was about an hour drive but since no one was up at this hour it felt like 40 minutes. We thank the taxi driver and tip him. We get out of the car and I am lugging my suitcase with my carry on. I still have my sunglasses on even though I don’t need them. I don’t know where the boys are meeting us or if they are even here. We check our bags and receive our boarding passes then we go through security. 

“Excuse me miss? We have to do a search,” A guy in a security uniform asks me.

“Why?” I ask, but I am not in the mood to fight.

“We pick random people you just happen to be one of them.” He says with a smirk. Great I am going to be publicly groped at 6 freaking am! 

“Fine, just make it quick,” I say and hold out my arms. He starts to pat me down like they do in the movies over the arms, under the arms, the side the back, the legs, inside the legs, the butt… wait they don’t do that in. 

“OW!” He says grabbing his nose. I may have accidently shoved my knee in his face. 

“You searched now we are done here,” I say and turn and leave. I was surprised Cam hadn’t done anything. I went over and picked up my carry on from the little roll thing where they check to make sure you aren’t a terrorist or drug dealer. 

“Where were you?” I asked Cameron. He just shrugged, man he must be tired. No protective older brother actions. We walk to our gate and we are early. It is 6:15am. I look around for the guys but I don’t see them so I plop down next to Cam setting my bag next to me. I then lean on his shoulder and curl into a ball and closed my eyes. I felt his arm come around my shoulder as a comfort. 

I didn’t actually fall asleep. It’s like those times when you are tired and you want to fall asleep but everything around you distracts you so you’re really just closing your eyes. At least my eyelids will be rested…

I took this time, even though I wasn’t sleeping, to relax. I could tell Cameron wasn’t sleeping by how he was breathing. I knew he was tired but I think he was trying to stay awake for me. I hear the shuffling of feet but no voices so my guess is that the guys have finally arrived. I don’t open my eyes, even if I did they wouldn’t notice because I am still wearing sunglasses, but I wanted to see if they would act differently when I’m ‘not around’.

“Hey.” Taylor says to Cameron. I don’t hear Cameron say anything so he probably just acknowledged him.

“She sleeping?” Matt asks. I try and remain still and relaxed so it doesn’t look like I am awake.

“Yeah, she’s exhausted, we all are.” Cameron says. 

“Yeah, Bart needs to stop booking our flights so early.” Nash says. There was a simultaneous agreement amongst the boys as they all said, ‘Yeah’. 

“Direct flight from Los Angeles to Orlando is now prepared to board, direct flight from Los Angeles to Orlando is now prepared to board.” A flight attendant said into the loud speaker thing. I felt Cameron start to get up.

“That’s us guys, can someone hold her head or something and make sure she doesn’t wake up, I want her to get as much sleep as possible.” Cameron says. I don’t know where he was going but I felt him get up and his body was replaced with someone else who just laid my head in their lap. I heard everyone shuffle around and start to pick up their bags. I decided now was pretty much the only time to ‘wake up’ so that’s what I did.

I lifted my head up from the person’s lap who happened to be Matt. I blushed a bit but I don’t think he noticed because he was too tired. I stood up, but quickly sat back down because my legs had fallen asleep and everything was spinning. I put a hand to my head to calm the dizziness.

“You okay?” Matt asks.

“Yeah, just stood up too quickly.” I answer. I stand up once again only this time more aware. I take my boarding pass from Cameron and look at my seat. We were thankfully in first class so we had space. YES! I had 3C. I looked at Cameron’s and he had 3B so we were sitting together, even if we weren’t we could always switch seats. 

“First class now to board, first class now to board,” The flight attendant said. We all grabbed our stuff and walked over to the boarding area. Our boarding passes were scanned and then we walked into the accordion hall. I call it that because it actually looks like an accordion. 

“I need coffee,” I murmur out as we make our way into the plane.

“Shoot we should have gotten Starbucks,” Shawn shouts out. 

“I second that, but it is too late.” I say pouting. I find my seat and set my bag on the floor by my feet. I take out my phone and look at myself in the front camera. I don’t look that bad, the sunglasses are blocking my bloodshot eyes and you can’t see my hair because of Cam’s beanie so yeah. I had also changed my number a few weeks ago, I wasn’t able to answer all of my texts but thankfully all of my information on my phone remained the same they just assigned me a new number.

Cam sits down next to me and I quickly snap a selfie with him when he isn’t looking. I look at the picture and I am making a weird face but it doesn’t look that bad while Cam is out of it. I decide to post it on Instagram. 

6:30am flights with the dork @CameronDallas

I post it. I have gotten less self-conscious of the whole broadcasting myself over the past few weeks, in fact I had been stopped sometimes when I was out penny boarding or something. I am pretty sure the fans have realized by now that I am Cameron’s sister. If they haven’t then they will probably figure it out at Magcon. 

It is still unclear whether I will be on the stage with the guys but I probably won’t and I am okay with that. While I have put myself out there and gotten more comfortable with the ‘fame’ I haven’t told anyone about my secret.

To be honest I find it a bit weird and unexplainable that I am suddenly a ‘part’ of Magcon. It is mostly because I am Cameron’s sister and I feel like that is kind of taking advantage of him. Sure doing what they do looks fun and all but I don’t want to steal anything else from him, that’s his thing. Besides me being the only girl, aside from Mahogany, I am pretty sure there will be a lot of jealousy going around. 

I don’t even want to think about it right now so I just shut off my phone and snuggle into the seat. I faintly hear the screens lowering so we can all watch that tutorial on how to put the oxygen mask on in case we are about to crash. I open my eyes when it is done and notice that Carter occupies the seat next to Cameron. The plane begins to move and I just open the window and watch the scenery that is dead grass disappear as we take off. I shut my window then I close my eyes, in hope that sleep will soon takeover.

**

I slowly open my eyes and blink to adjust to the light. I look down to see that Cam had put a blanket on me, I must have gotten cold or something. I sit up, because I was leaning on Cam and he notices I am awake.

“How long was I out?” I ask him.

“I don’t know my guess is about 1 and a half hours because you fell asleep right after the plane took off.” He says. I nod. I take off my sunglasses and search for my reading glasses. I find them and slip them on. Then I reach into my bag and take out my headphones and An Abundance of Katherines. Time to indulge in the world that is John Green. I plug my headphones into my phone that had remained in my lap during the time of my nap and start listening to music. I open up my book and begin to read,

“The morning after noted child prodigy Colin Singleton graduated from high school and got dumped for the nineteenth time by a girl named Katherine, he took a bath.” 

And this is why I love John Green. The only action in that sentence was that he took a bath however he takes your attention away from said action and you begin to wonder about why he was dumped etc. 

I smile to myself as I continue reading. Honestly the best part of this book is the footnotes, they are hilariously intelligent. 

I reached up to chapter nine before I put the book down. I lowered my reading glasses because the beanie that was protecting the world from my hair was also preventing my glasses from resting on my head. I put my book back in my bag and took out my laptop. 

I know I don’t have Wi-Fi because we are in a plane but I came prepared with a few movies already downloaded onto my computer. I am so smart. I unplugged my headphones from my phone and plugged them into my laptop. I had put Non-Stop on here but I don’t know if that is appropriate to watch on a plane. I also wasn’t particularly in the mood for Liam Neeson. I went with a movie that I could watch forever.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I hadn’t gotten a chance to watch the second part since that night we made cookies so I guess I would be catching up. I tucked my knees in and wrapped my arms around them as I made myself comfortable watching the movie. 

Sometime during the movie I noticed that Cameron had gotten up along with Carter so I was now alone in my row. I took my laptop off of the little tray thing and pushed up all of their armrests. I then spread myself across the other 2 seats so my back was against the window. I proceeded to watch in this position until someone came and moved my legs. It was Matt. I moved my legs back down so he could sit, I also paused the movie and took out my headphones to see what he wanted.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing, but I didn’t know what you were doing since no one is up here,” He says.

“Where is everyone else?” I ask curiously. He just points his thumb to behind him and I peak through the cracks between the seats. I see them all huddled around Shawn who is on his laptop. I don’t know what they could be doing because there is no Wi-Fi but I think I will remain content not knowing. I turn back and look at Matt.

“Harry Potter. I love those books,” He says nostalgically. I smile.

“You want to watch?” I ask offering up a headphone. They were actually earphones but same difference. He takes it and I set the laptop on the tray once again and press play. We are kind of cuddling because the earphones don’t give us much slack to move around. I know it sounds weird but it felt nice being here with Matt, just watching a movie. We weren’t doing anything special, but it felt comforting. I liked being around Matt, he made me feel comfortable. 

When the movie was over Matt and I were still in the same position and neither Carter nor Cameron had returned to their seats. 

“That was entertaining,” Matt said handing me back the other head phone.

“Well it’s a movie it has to be or else they won’t make any money,” I say. He chuckles at my response. 

“You wanna film a vine?” He asks me out of the blue.

“Uh sure, but we can’t post it because there isn’t any Wi-Fi.” I say slightly confused at his sudden question. He takes out his phone and opens up the vine camera.

“Okay so we are gonna do an awkward plane situations vine, so I will be the victim and you just act like those stereotypical annoying plane rider people,” He says.

“Haha, nice description,” I say, but I had a plan on what I was going to do. He holds up the camera and taps it so it is facing us, then he holds his thumb and I start my ‘marvelous’ acting skills.

I lean my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed making it look like I am asleep but I keep bring it back up because I realize I am falling asleep and I hit his chin every time until finally I fall into his lap. I look up to see him making a weird face at the camera that screams ‘help me.’ And the vine ends. I sit up and we watch the vine, and I laugh at how ridiculous we look. He doesn’t post It but he saves it. 

“I’m sorry if I hurt you or anything,” I say once he saved it.

“No, you didn’t I’m fine,” He says with a smile. 

*PONG*

We hear a soft mellow sound come from the speakers and look up and see that the seatbelt sign is on. I look at Matt and wave goodbye as he goes back to his seat and Cameron and Carter come back.

“What was he doing here?” Cameron asks.

“Nothing he just kept me company while you guys were back there doing whatever,” I said.

“Yeah well we were back there for a while so what were you doing up here,” He says gesturing towards the seats they were sitting in as if they were now contaminated. I roll my eyes.

“Nothing that you should be worried about,” I say slightly peeved.

“I would hope not,” Cameron muttered as he buckled his seatbelt.

“Please buckle your seatbelts as we begin our descent,” The flight attendant’s voice carries out through the plane. I look out the window to see a beautiful view of Orlando beneath me. We begin our descent and I couldn’t be more excited. I close my laptop and put all of my stuff back in my bag and take out my sunglasses once again because it is sunny. 

I felt the plane hit the ground as we land. I cannot wait to get to the hotel room and actually relax. We have the rest of today before Magcon starts then we have a break then another Magcon event then another break then the last Magcon event and then we leave for DC. When the plane finally stops at the accordion hall we were some of the first people to get out because we were in first class. 

We exit the plane and I instantly feel the humidity in the accordion hallway because there are small cracks where the air just slips by. When I enter the Orlando airport I just look around. I had been on a plane a few times but never outside of California. 

Once all the guys were out of the plane we headed over to the baggage claim to get our stuff. I was practically running even though my bag weighed like 80 pounds. When I arrived at the baggage claim they hadn’t put any of the luggage out so I just waited, besides the boys hadn’t caught up yet.

“Why does she have so much energy?” Jack J asks as they all file into the baggage claim. 

“You sound so old, you guys are supposed to be fun and outgoing,” I say punching his shoulder playfully. They all sat down on the seats that were provided but I was distracted because the first suitcase was now making its way onto the baggage claim. It wasn’t mine but I went over to it anyways because this means that they are now unloading. 

I watched intently as suitcase after suitcase came down eagerly waiting mine. I really hope they didn’t lose it. Suddenly I see my Louis Vuitton suitcase come down and I run over to it and pick it up with ‘the grace of a swan’. My grace was just a bit off today, seeing as I dropped it. But I managed to pick it up and haul it over the lip of the baggage claim.

I know what you’re thinking. Oh she has a Louis Vuitton! No, it was a gift from my mom and dad for my 13th birthday along with my carry-on they are both matching Louis Vuitton luggage stuff, don’t really know how to describe it. They told me to travel the world with it. I never had much use for it though until now. I may only be travelling nationwide but I will get there someday. I take off my bag and put it on my suitcase so the weight is no longer on my shoulder and I roll back over to the guys who now have their suitcases. I didn’t even notice them. Just me being oblivious guys.

“Hey I see you’re wearing my shirt,” Cameron says tugging at the shirt I am wearing with a huge smile on his face. I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn’t see it with my sunglasses on, and laughed.

“You just noticed that now, I have been wearing it since this morning, how observant of you. And I decided that I would support my big bro since I am going with you,” I say as I attempted to reach up and mess up his hair but me being the height I am, that didn’t work out so well. 

“Haha, not this time Mals,” Cam says teasingly as he holds his head high. 

We all make our way out of the airport and into the sunlight. The trip took about 4 and a half hours but because of the time change it is really around 2 o’clock in the afternoon.

“Hey where is the limo?” Taylor shouts.

“ZINE?!?!” I ask astonished.  

“Yeah, the limousine,” He says with a chuckle. Right when he said this a large black limousine pulls up in front of us. My eyes are probably the size of saucers, but who cares I get to ride in a LIMOUSINE!

We put all of our bags in the back then climb in. 

“How long is the ride to the hotel?” I ask to no one in particular.

“About twenty five minutes,” Nash says looking at his phone. I nod my head. The ride to the hotel was pretty uneventful because they were all on their phones. 

There was a lack of Wi-Fi for four and a half hours so I understand. 

“Malia!” Cameron shouts which makes me jump.

“What?” I shout back.

“Why did you post this?” He asks, but I can tell he’s not that mad.

“Because?” I said slowly, I couldn’t come up with a good excuse so that was what decided to come out of my mouth. He just rolled his eyes and went back to looking at his phone. I was the idiot who left their phone in their bag which was now in the back of the car so I couldn’t do anything except sit there.

When we arrived at the hotel we all got out of the limousine. There was an older guy standing on the sidewalk and all the guys seemed to know him.

“Hi, I’m Bart Bordelon. I founded Magcon. You must be Malia Dallas, it’s nice to meet you,” He says shaking my hand. 

“I am, it is nice to meet you as well,” I say politely.

“Just so you know during the actual event of Magcon you have the choice of whether or not to go on stage. If I were you I would go up, the guys have a lot of fun,” He says with a smile. He seems really nice. I see that the limousine driver had taken out all of our bags and set them on the sidewalk so I went and grabbed mine and walked over to where the rest of the guys were standing.

Once everyone had their luggage we all faced Bart.

“Okay so I got you guys 3 rooms, so there will be 4 in two of them and 3 in the other. We are also on the top floor,” He says. He then hands out the room keys to all of us. We walk in the hotel and get in the elevator and head to the top floor.

“What room are you in?” Cameron asked me. I showed him my room key and he showed me mine. We were in the same room, now we just had to figure out who else was in the room with us. The elevator reached the top floor and we all piled out. Cameron and I went to our room and I saw that there were 4 beds, THANK GOODNESS. I love Cam and all but sharing a bed with him for five days would be a hassle. I took the one closest to the window because I liked the view. These hotel rooms were more like suites because there was a couch and a small kitchen too. However I didn’t take time to enjoy the décor because I was in need of a shower. I grabbed my suitcase, because I hadn’t unpacked yet, and went into the bathroom and locked the door. 

“I’M TAKING A SHOWER CAM!!!” I shout out so he will hear me. I wait for his response.

“OKAY! I WILL PROBABLY BE IN ONE OF THE OTHER ROOMS WHEN YOU ARE DONE!” He shouts back.

I turn on the shower and start to take off all of my clothes. I took off my beanie and man my hair was a wreck. Well time to fix that. I hopped into the shower and man did that feel good. My body had been really stiff from trying to sleep on the plane even if we were in first class. I took a longer shower than normal. 

Once I got out I grabbed one of the hotel towels and dried off. I went over to my suitcase and opened it up. It was technically the afternoon because of the time change. 

I pulled out a pair of grey high-waisted flowy shorts from Brandy Melville. I loved these kind of shorts because they looked good but they were also really comfortable. I pulled on a pair of thigh highs to keep my legs warm and put on a white tank top then I added a loose khaki colored cardigan. The circles under my eyes had gone away and I was thankful for that. I brushed my hair which dried it a bit but I wasn’t in the mood to blow dry it so I would have to deal with a bit of wet hair. I closed my suitcase back up and opened the bathroom. I noticed the other two beds were occupied with someone’s stuff but I didn’t know whose because they weren’t in the room. I put my suitcase back by my bed and took out my phone and laptop. I plugged my laptop in and same with my phone. I went on twitter and tweeted out.

@MaliaIDallas: in Orlando and enjoying the view. 

I then added took a picture of my feet propped up on the bed with a view out of the window. 

I tweeted it out and checked the time. Thankfully my electronics had adjusted to the time zone change so I didn’t have to do any work. It was now 3:02pm. Okay. I went back to twitter and decided to read some of the comments.

@magc0n4evr: @MaliaIDallas can’t wait to see you on stage with the guys!

My heart sank a bit, I wasn’t planning on really making a show on stage. I continued to read the comments though.

@nashtilton: @MaliaIDallas I bet she is enjoying the view she has 9 hot guys in her room.

I laughed. They were smart enough to not include Cameron.

@iluvmagcon: @MaliaIDallas I don’t think she realizes how lucky she is.

I tweeted them back saying

@MaliaIDallas: @iluvmagcon ‘@MaliaIDallas I don’t think she realizes how lucky she is.’ I am so thankful for what I have and I am so lucky to have them all as my friends 

@JessicaPerez302: @MaliaIDallas @CameronDallas deserves a much better sister than you.

Wow that hurt a bit. I’m not going to let it get to me because the only reason someone brings you down is because you are higher than them.

@JessicaPerez302: @MaliaIDallas like honestly I would be such a better sister. She can’t even do anything she’s just coming for the fame.

Okay that is enough comments for one day. I don’t like it when people question my morals, I would never do this for the fame. I mainly did it because I wanted to go to Hogwarts but also I realized that Magcon means a lot to my brother and I wanted to be there to support him. Who knows maybe I will get on stage?

I noticed that there was a door in the middle of the wall opposite the beds, so I am guessing that our rooms are conjoined so I unplugged my phone from my charger and walked over to the door. My guess is that this is where Cameron and everyone else is. I opened the door and walked in.

That was pretty long. I felt that in the beginning the chapter was kind of boring so I continued on until now. The next chapter will be a bit more interesting I hope.

Avions in French is plural for plane. So planes.

I think I am getting better at updating stuff, my laptop still hasn't been fixed and it's really annoying me, but I am trying my best.

xoxo
-simplicational's queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...