It's Always Been You ( Iwaizu...

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, and one other girl are childhood friends. Y/N has been liking Iwaizumi since they're i... More

Ch.1 Oblivious
Ch.2 The Heartbreak
Ch.3 Not The Same
Ch.5 Snatched
Ch.6 Not Me
Ch. 7 Fight
Ch.8 How Can I
Ch.9 Come Back
Ch.10 Knows It
Ch.11 It Has To Be Me (Final Chapter)
Epilogue
EXTRA EPILOGUE
Iwa Fanart (thank you for 800followers)

Ch.4 Secret

5.2K 180 521
By KAYNUKY22

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N was getting ready for class when Oikawa called her in the morning. He asked about last night's event where Iwaizumi called him and hung up.

Oikawa : he just hung out the phone when I'm talking, that means Iwa chan.

Y/N : hihihi, don't be like that, even Hajime misses you Tooru.

Y/N putting on her shoes and opening the door, greeted by Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi asked who called and Y/N mouthing Oikawa. Iwaizumi took the phone and put it on loudspeaker.

Iwaizumi : Oi Trashykawa, stop bothering Y/N first thing in the morning.

Seeing Iwaizumi scolding Oikawa by phone makes Y/N laugh softly. Iwaizumi's happy to see Y/N smiled like that.

Oikawa : Iwa chan stop being mean to me early in the morning, Oh! BTW Y/N who's the gu-

Before Oikawa finish asking Iwaizumi hung it off and give the phone back to Y/N. Y/N confused but Iwaizumi told her Oikawa is babbling, so she didn't pry any further.

Iwaizumi and Y/N walk together and then meet up with mina. They walk together before Iwaizumi went to his class, they only have one class together after all. As usual, Mina and Y/N sit together.

When the class is over, Y/N and Mina walk out of their class and about to meet with Iwaizumi. Right before they meet Iwaizumi, Ryou came to them.

Ryou: good afternoon Y/N! Oh and hello!

Ryou greeted both Y/N and Mina. Mina elbow Y/N lightly, motioning Y/N a "who is this?" With a little playful smirk.

Y/N : ah Ryou this is Mina my friend, and Mina this is Ryou a club member and he's also in our class with Hajime.

Mina : oooo~ I guess you're the one who's responsible for kidnapping her last night.

They joke around together, Mina somehow sees the way Ryou looks at Y/N and knew his feelings right away. Ryou approached them after he saw Y/N from the hall, and decided to take Y/N to go to the club room together. Mina told Y/N to just go on, she said she will let Iwaizumi know.

Y/N : we can go with you to the gym first Mina so you don't have to walk alone.

Ryou: yep that's totally fine, me and Y/N can go to the club room after.

Mina : na a ah~ the club room is close from here. It's okay I can go on my own okay, bye-bye have fun you two.

With that Mina left the other two for the gym. Ryou and Y/N look at each other and then giggling on their spot. After that the two walks to their club room.

■Iwaizumi's POV■

I was standing in front of the gym, waiting for Y/N and Mina but I saw Mina walking alone towards me. Where is Y/N?

Iwaizumi: where's Y/N?

Mina : aah Hajime, her friend pick her up from the club room. A cute guy you know ehehe, so I told them to go ahead because it's close to their club room.

Is it that guy again? Mina took my hand and pull me to walk with her. During my walk, i can't stop thinking about Y/N and that guy. They're going to go out again today, Y/N said that last night. I can stop worrying that they will be home late.

Mina : Hajime, stop frowning. Y/N is fine, that Inuzuka guy looks really nice you know.

I nodded at her and we continued our walk to my apartment. We watch a movie then prepare dinner together. Usually, Y/N would be here as well. When I was in thought, a text came to my phone.

From : Y/N 🐇
Hajime, I'm going to eat out again okay. I'll go to a cafe, do you want me to bring anything back later?

She really going to eat with Inuzuka again. Why am I feeling uneasy at the thought she hang out with that guy?

From : Hajime 🐺
No thank you, but tell me where will you eat, and what time will you be back?

From : Y/N 🐇
Oh we will go to cafe xxx later, I don't know when I'll be back but we'll try to not be too late. Don't worry Hajime, Ryou will walk me home.

They already on a first-name basis? Something is bugging me. She never gets too close with a guy other than me and Trashykawa. And that Trashykawa doesn't seem worried about her being close with guys. Why am I feeling pissed?

Mina : Hajime, what's wrong? You look like in deep thought.

I might be zoning out for sometimes that I don't even realize the movie just ended. I glance at the clock it's already 7.30. I and Mina prepare the table to eat dinner. I'm placing the plates and utensils.

Mina : does Y/N eat with us tonight?

Mina look confused, then I look down and see that I placed three sets of plates on the table. Mina laughs at me, telling me I'm like an overprotective dad. I took Y/N's plate and utensil and put them back on the shelves. Mina and I start eating at the table. I look at the empty seat next to me, where Y/N used to sit.

Iwaizumi : it feels like we've been drifted....

Mina : what is it? I'm sorry I don't hear that Hajime.

Iwaizumi : I think I'll go for another bowl.

With that Mina took my rice bowl and fill it up for me. Why am I feel so lonely, it feels like Y/N is drifting away from me. It's should be alright, she can have more friends like what Trashykawa said, but. The fact that she'd been hanging out with a guy bothers me. I mean what if that guy has an ulterior motive.

Just then, someone inputting the passcode of my door. Y/N came with a box in her hand. She came to us who's still eating.

Mina : Y/N have you eat? Come on Join us

Y/N : ah no I've already eaten with Ryou, here I want to drop this fruit tart from the cafe I went with Ryou with.

Y/N put the cake box on the table and sit next to Mina. He then pulls out her phone and calls Shittykawa.

Oikawa : Y/N chan~ oh you're at Iwa chan's. Hello Nishiki. Where's my Iwa chan?

Iwaizumi: who are you calling yours Trashykawa.

Oikawa is pouting on the video, I saw both Mina and Y/N are laughing. It's been a while since I saw Y/N laughing, it seems like something's been bothering her. I watch as they have a conversation while eating the tart Y/N brought.

Mina : Oikawa san, Y/N just got back from a date!

I choked on my cake and look at Y/N. She looks flustered her face is red. Did she really go on a date just now?

Y/N : no... no no, it's a misunderstanding! I uh we're just checking on this store to make an article for our campus magz.

Oikawa : oooh~ I smell the "we" is with a guy then.

Mina : yes it's a cute guy name's Inuzuka Ryou, he's a gentleman who picks Y/N and walks her home you know. Well actually some of the guys from our class had been checking her out too but she rarely stayed after class.

Y/N : umm... it's not-

Iwaizumi : stop that you two, look Y/N is uncomfortable. He's just a club mate, they're doing a project together, right?

Right? I look at Y/N hoping for a certain response and thank god she nodded her head. Both Mina and Oikawa's whining. Did what Mina said is true? Have some guys been checking her out? How insolent.

Oikawa : well, you never knew that this kind of friendship could turn into something more.

Mina : yes, after all, our Y/N is such a sweet girl. Who wouldn't like her, I was surprised when I heard Y/N never been in a relationship before. She's such a sweetheart.

Oikawa : Another guy wouldn't dare to approach her back then because I and Iwa are always around. Mostly because of our overprotective Iwa Y/N had been single all her life. And well, Y/N liked someone for a while but that someone is pretty stupid to-.

Y/N : TO-TOORUU!!!

Did I hear wrong? Y/N liked someone, and Trashykawa knows it? Why didn't she tell me too?

Iwaizumi : why didn't you tell me you have someone you like? Who is it?

Oikawa : I found out by myself, you have plenty of secrets with Y/N. I want to have one too so I told her not to tell you

I look at Y/N, she only smiles wryly at me. Who is it that she like? That Trashykawa if he's here I'm gonna choke him until he spills the bean. I took the phone from Y/N

Oikawa : well it's good then if Y/N close to another guy. I wouldn't mind if my Y/N chan have one or two boyf-

I hung up and return the phone to Y/N. It rings again but I glare at Y/N not to answer it, and she put her phone on the table.

Mina : you're glaring at her you know, it's fine if she has a thing she doesn't want to share with you. Oikawa san is also her friend.

Mina is snuggling Y/N right now and Y/N just giggles. Yes, I'm angry, is it because she kept something from me? Is it because Oikawa knew something about her that I don't know? Or is it because she liked someone.

Why did she keep a secret from me?

Aren't we close enough?

Who's the guy that she likes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 701 3
im doing this because im bored and lets be real here, we all stan this ship
109K 3.6K 60
"𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜?" ⤅in which the leader of the infamous girl gang, 'decay of angels', gets tangled up with one of the...
13.9K 518 9
"𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟽 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎" "𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎...
969K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC