CROSSING PATHS

由 ur_hobi

V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group... 更多

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~32
~33
~34
~35
~36
Epilogue

~20

6K 165 74
由 ur_hobi

JENNIES POV

I wake up but I felt sick. My stomach was hurting. I think I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and throw up.

"Jennie you ok?" Jisoo unnie ask coming in.

But I continue throwing up in the toilet bowl.

"Oh my god what happened!" Unnie ask worried.

"I felt like throwing up and my head hurts." I say.

I sit on the couch while Chae gives me some water.

"Are you feeling better?" Lisa ask.

"Yeah but I just have this headache." I reply.

"Are you sick or have a fever Unnie?" Chae ask.

"Or..." Jisoo unnie starts.

We look at her.

"Are you pregnant?" She ask.

We all widen our eyes.

"Unnie no way! I can't be pregnant." I say shocked. I can't be pregnant. That's impossible.

"I mean think about it. Lately you've been craving so much food. You threw up and have a big head ache." Jisoo unnie says.

"Wait have you done it with Taehyung oppa?" Lisa ask.

My members look at me.

We have.

"Yes, at the cabin trip." I say.

My members gasp.

I can't be pregnant right?

"Let's take a pregnancy test first to be sure." Chae says.

We all nod. I'm starting to get scared.

A few hours later I take a pregnancy test. Me and my members are waiting for the results with me.

"It's ok Jennie. Whatever the results are we're here for you." Jisoo unnie holds my hand.

Whatever the results are I'll be happy. If I really am pregnant then I'll be more than happy but what about Taehyung? How am I suppose to tell him?

"Maybe the results are out?" Lisa ask.

I gulp and pick up the test.

I'm pregnant.

My members look and widen their eyes.

"Unnie you're pregnant!" Lisa smiles.

A smile forms on my lips but inside I was scared.

"Congrats!" Jisoo unnie says.

"But Taehyung..." I say.

I started tearing up.

"What am I going to do? I can't tell him that I'm pregnant?" I cry.

"Jen..." Jisoo unnie holds me.

"I can't ruin his career. He's doing so well and a baby will just ruin it." I continue sobbing.

"Like we said we're here for you no matter what ok?" Chae assured me.

My members hug me.

"We'll go to the doctors later to have a check up then ...." Jisoo unnie says.

"I'll tell our CEO." I say.

"Unnie-"

"This is something I can't hide from them." I add.

As of now I just can't tell Taehyung. I don't want to bother him.

—————————————-
TAEHYUNGS POV

I feel uneasy. I haven't gotten a hold of Jennie for some reason. As far I know she said she's staying home this week but she isn't replying or answering her phone.

Me and my members were prerecording some performances for award shows.

"Tae you ok?" Jin Hyung ask.

"Yeah it's just I have this weird feeling right now." I say.

"I see but don't stress yourself too much." Jin Hyung pats my shoulder.

I nod.

I text Jennie.

Princess 💗

Me: hey are you ok?

Me: it's been like 2 days and I haven't heard from you

Me: Jen you're not answering you're phone either

Me: I'm doing some performances for award shows

Me: I miss you

She hasn't seen any of them. I ruffle my hair.

"V you're up next!" The staff says. I nod and head on to the stage.

——————————————
JENNIES POV

"Congratulations Miss Kim you're 3 week pregnant." The doctor says.

Me and Jisoo unnie were surprised.

How am I supposed to tell him now? He's been trying to talk to me but I've been ignoring him. With this baby I probably can't be a Kpop idol anymore and I'm surely not going to abort my baby. I have to come to a decision. In which where I have to protect Taehyung.

"Jen let's go?" Jisoo unnie ask.

I nod and we start heading out the clinic but Unnies phone rings.

"Hello?" She answers.

She looks at me widen eyes.

"Ok we'll be there." She ends the call.

"Who was that?" I ask her.

"It was manager unnie. Our CEO wants to see us." She says.

I was expecting this.

We were at the our CEOs office. I could tell our CEO wasn't happy at all. In fact it was silent. Next to me were my members who were as nervous as me. Our CEO probably knows at this point.

Our ceo looks at us.

"So...just be honest and tell me now." Ceo says.

Everyone was waiting for an answer.

"I'm 3 weeks pregnant..." I say.

The whole room gasp.

The ceo sighs.

"And who's the father?" CEO ask sternly.

"Taehyung..." I look down.

My members give me worried looks.

"Wonderful...just fucking wonderful." ceo burst.

We flinch.

"This is why I shouldn't have let you continue your relationships. Look what happened. Jennie do you understand what this could do to you and your members career??" Ceo ask.

"How could you be so reckless!?" Ceo scolds.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down.

"What are your plans now?" Ceo ask.

"I will keep the baby and looks like I can't continue being an idol so I've decided I'll be leaving blackpink as I'll just be a burden to the group." I explain.

My members widen their eyes.

"Unnie! No!"

"Jennie you're not leaving!"

"We're not agreeing to this!"

My members protest.

"I guess your members disagree so I'll give you a second option." Ceo starts.

We look at the ceo.

"Blackpink  will go on a long hiatus for now. We can't risk this news going out. We will have to stop everything for now. And you will be staying in Australia since it's risky for you to be staying here in Korea." Ceo explains.

This means I'll have to leave Taehyung. And the girls will have to leave the other boys too.

"If I were you girls you should cut all contacts with those bts boys. I'm being very generous here and giving you a warning. So now you girls better listen to all my orders or not only you will get the consequences but that other person you're carrying." Ceo adds.

Is this ceo using my baby as a threat???

"Are you threatening me with my baby?!" I yell.

"You bastard!" My members yell.

The Ceo laughs bitterly.

"Listen to me and we won't have a problem. So girls pack your bags." Ceo smiles then leaves the room.

It was just me and my members in the room. I burst into tears.

"I'm sorry you guys got dragged into this." I cry.

"Unnie remember we'll be here for you no matter what." Chae assured me.

"What about the boys?" I ask.

"It's hard but we will have to leave them." Lisa says.

I can't believe I'll have to leave Taehyung. He's never going to forgive me.

"And you can't raise this baby alone." Jisoo unnie says.

"And remember..." Jisoo unnie smiles as tears rolls down her eyes.

"Blackpink."

"In."

"Your."

"Area." I choke on the last part.

Revised

Hi guys! So I'm starting online class again and I've decided to update once a week instead of once a day. I've written some chapters ahead of time. Anyways enjoy and see you again loves! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-sai

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.2K 46
Jennie: successful. Everyone knew her as legendary. But what happens when all this comes to a crossfire between love, greed, revenge and secrecy. Wil...
252K 8.6K 31
Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and many more. Will they be able to love ea...
52.7K 1.6K 32
If only they aren't idols then they would be in a different situation right now. Kim Jisoo is the lead vocalist slash visual of a rookie girl group c...
38.3K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...