Hidden Secrets. [l.s.] ✔

By _g0ldenL0uis_

Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
👑
guess what mfs
Announcement!
The Remake!

Chapter 25

8.3K 176 506
By _g0ldenL0uis_

A/N: be ready for a roller coaster.

I also didn't put any smut last chapter. I know. I'm sorry 😭

I forgot. But I'm pretty sure i said i might put minor smut. MIGHT. so technically. Fight me. Grr. (Dont worry tho it's coming in this chapter....Haha. coming.)

Enjoy!

---

Narrator POV...

"I'm sorry." Eleanor said quietly as she walked closer and closer to the microphone.

Louis and Harry looked at one another in straight panic. Zayn grabbed Louis' hand and squeezed. Niall, Liam, and Taylor ran over to them.

"What the fuck is she doing?!" Louis yelled at them. Tears were starting to form into his eyes.

"We don't know. But it won't be good." Taylor said. "Louis.. it's okay. Remember what we've been telling you. Don't let this be the end." She looked at Harry. "You too okay?"

Harry nodded and looked down. "Fucking hell." He grabbed Louis' free hand and didn't let go. He didn't want to let go.

Tapping was heard from the speaker and the room got quiet. The group looked to the stage. Eleanor had the microphone in hand and everyone was looking up at her.

"Hello." She said and smiled. "If you don't know me, my name is Eleanor Calder. I'm here now to tell you all something I figured out quite a while ago. It was quite surprising when I found out if I'm being totally honest."

"I'm going to kill her. She better wipe that smug little smile off her fucking face." Harry muttered.

"And I actually have had this planned since then. Knowing the dance was coming up, it just had to be announced." Eleanor said. "I'm going to start from the beginning. So straight to the point of how it all started. I like this guy. He's super sweet, and charming, and is just the best guy I've ever met. That guy is Louis Tomlinson." A few words were said in the crowd. "He had run into a boy at lunch one day. That boy soon became friends with him and they got closer and closer. One day I was strolling along in my neighborhood and saw them at the park. But they weren't just standing around or swinging. They were kissing. A whole lot. A bit too much. So I just kept it secret that I knew. It wasn't by business to tell. But of course, being me, I had to do something to get my little boobear back with me. I decided I wanted to rid of this boy. The boy that corrupted my little Louis' mind. Made him confused about himself. I just wanted to help is all."

Louis dropped to the ground in sobs. Harry sat on the floor and pulled him in, holding him. Zayn crouched to help calm him.

"Skipping to the most important parts, not trying to waste time. You all saw Louis and I kiss in the hallway. That really made me feel like Lou was lying to himself. Louis had kissed back. But he was with this boy. So why would he at all kiss back? Isn't that just cheating?" Eleanor continued to spit words out like a bad taste had been put into her mouth. "Now I figure you all want to know who this boy is. At first I thought, 'maybe I should mind my own business.' When I found out they found out about my plan, though, I changed everything. I decided you guys ought to know the secrets that they've held for two months. So. Who is the boy? Well. The boy is the exact same person who walked Louis out of school today. The boy who is the star of our football team. The hottest guy in school." She smirked over at the group. "The boy..."

She paused and everyone was saying things. Quiet words were being said as everyone started to look back at the group.

Where the hell are the teachers at? Taylor thought.

"Is Harry Styles."

The room was filled with whispers and nothing else. Louis and Harry just sat on the floor. Louis in Harry's arms, panicking.

"Okay, so what?!" A yell echoed through the room. The group looked at the large crowd of people by the stage. Harry's head whipped up and Louis sniffled as he turned his head. "Just because they love each other, and you can't have Louis, doesn't mean you should ruin it!"

"No you don't understand-"

"I think I do! It wasn't tour business to out them like that." The anonymous person yelled. "Get over it and get off the stage!"

The room was silent for a good minute. Then the room burst out in cheers and people started to walk over the Harry and Louis. They started to congratulate them and tell them they were happy for them. Louis and Harry just sat there in absolute shock.

"Oh my god Hazza." Louis looked at Harry. "They.....they accept us."

"I know baby." Harry responded quietly and grabbed Louis' hand. "I know." He smiled at Louis who just stared into his eyes.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Louis."

Harry picked Louis up to his feet. "Now." He smiled and grabbed Louis' other hand as well. A slow song started to play. Louis felt as if this turned into a teenage romcom movie.  "How about we dance."

"Harry I can't dance." Louis laughed and looked up at him.

"Just step on my toes. I'll walk you through it." He said and pulled Louis close to him. "Literally."

~

Eleanor's POV...

FUUUUUCKK!!!!!!!

~

Louis's POV...

Harry pulled me onto the floor and grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Now just put your feet on top of mine." He smiled at me. Laughing as I struggled to keep my balance.

I stepped onto his feet and I could hear few aws come from people around us. People were starting to dance with one another. And no one was to stop me or Harry. And I loved that.

"Harry this is stupid. I don't want to hurt you." I scoff and look up at him.

"You won't. Don't worry." He kissed my forehead. "You weigh nothing to me."

Harry started to move and slow dance. I laid my head on his chest and just listened to his breathing.

"Ya know. It's not even been 2 hours and everything already went absolutely crazy." Harry said quietly.

"It feels like it's been 5." I chuckle.

"Well. If it's felt like 5..." Harry paused. "I could take you to my car and we could tell Niall and Zayn tomorrow."

"Harry you are horrible!" I look up at him. "And they wouldn't believe you. They'll probably see us leave."

"Okay then Niall wins." Harry smirks and kisses me deeply.

"What about Zayn?" I say quietly.

"What about him?" He squeezes my waist. "It'll be funny."

"Yeah.."

"Besides. He deserves it." He put his lips to my ear. "He cockblocked us. And I want you. Now."

Click.

"Okay. Let's go." I stepped off of his feet and he pulled us out of the gym. I looked back o see Niall looking straight at me. I winked at him and he laughed.

"Tell Zayn sorry for me." I mouthed to him and he laughed even harder.

He told Zayn to look at me and he did. I could see the literal anger on his face. I could see him say a string of curse words and Niall telling him to get over it.

Harry and I got outside and walked to his car. He opened his back door and pushed me inside.

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

I PROMISE IM NOT ROBBING YOU

He shut the door and he crawled on top of me. He kissed me again and had a hold on my waist in one hand while his other was propping him upright.

He started to slowly kiss down my neck. My breathing was getting heavy. That's all you could hear from how quiet it had become.

"Haz..." I gripped onto his shirt.

He took my suit jacket off and threw it in the front seats. He shoved his hands underneath my shirt and grabbed my sides again. His hands were hot against my skin. He slowly took off my shirt and kissed down my chest. My back arched when would leave tiny love bites.

"God, you're so perfect." Harry muttered and kissed my lips again.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and looked straight into his eyes. He smirked at me and licked his lips. I pulled the shirt of of him, throwing it somewhere. I took the necklace he had on and pulled him back to my lips.

"Needy." He said and chuckled.

"That's all you." I shoved my hands into his hair and pulled. He groaned and his eyes squeezed shut.

He pushed his leg in between mine. My back arched as he pressed against me. I scratched my fingers down his back. He took the belt off from my pants. He did the same to his. We both kicked off our shoes and socks. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his pants. Harry was breathing heavier now.

"Ya know I probably should've turned the heat on in here." He chuckled as he kissed me again.

"It's gonna be hot in here soon anyways. No need. Now take off your pants." I say and unbutton his pants.

~

Narrator POV...

Harry and Louis kissed each other for the millionth time. Louis pulled off Harry's pants and vice versa. They both were now only in boxers.

Harry kissed down Louis' neck and pushed his knee further up between his legs. Louis moaned dug his fingernails into Harry's shoulder. Harry pulled off his boxers and the same with Louis'. He stopped everything he was doing for a second to reach under the seat.

Louis whined at the loss of affection. "Hazza.."

"Patience, love." He said pulling a bottle from under the seat, along with a small packet. "We don't want this to be painful for you."

Louis bit his lip and tried to hold in a giggle. "Okay."

Harry ripped open the small packages condom and slid it onto himself. He took the bottle of lube he got from under the car seat and opened it with a pop. He squeezed the bottle onto his hand.

"You ready, baby?" Harry asked, he didn't want Louis to feel uncomfortable.

Louis nodded. "Please."

(😏😏😏😏😏)

(Sorry-)

Harry entered a finger into Louis. He gripped onto Harry's shoulders, his nails continuing to dig deep. "God Harry.." he moaned quite loudly.

Harry entered another finger and pumped in and out of him. Louis was an absolute mess. Harry loved it, and took every single moment in. After a few minutes of straight teasing, he pulled his fingers out. Louis whined at the emptiness. Harry leaned down and kissed him again. Louis kissed back, his head lifting from the car seat to reach him.

Harry kissed Louis' jaw and neck as he lined himself up to Louis. "You okay, Lou?"

"Yes." Louis cupped Harry's face. "Now please, stop hesitating. I'm gonna be fine, Curly."

Harry smiled at the name. He pushed himself into Louis. Louis immediately threw his hands to Harry's back. He dug his nails into it and gasped.

Harry started to pull out. Almost all the way before entering back in. Louis fell apart to this action. Harry loved the power he held on Louis. Knowing with an instant, he could turn the bad boy into a mess. Being on top of Louis was one of Harry's favorite things ever. He loved the sight of Louis beneath him.

Louis, of course, knew Harry's weaknesses. He didn't ever use them though. He liked Harry in control. He liked seeing him above him. His eyes would squeeze shut and his hand would slowly wrap around the lower part of his neck.

Harry pushed in and out, over and over. They both were falling apart. They were breathing heavily. Whimpers could be heard from the both of them. Luckily they weren't crazy loud for people to hear. Even though they knew no one would be leaving yet. Harry took his free hand and rubbed Louis' side. Louis' back was arched, and Harry would push him back down when needed. The atmosphere was quite steamy and tense.

They connected their lips once again before finishing one after the other. Louis crawled into Harry's lap as he sat up in the seat. He cupped Harry's face and kissed him.

"You love me, yes?" Louis said quietly. He pressed their foreheads together.

"Of course I do. And you love me." Harry smiled. "I hope."

"I do." Louis smiled back. "You know, as long as you love me, I will love you. And no matter what, we will not change who we are. We won't let anything break us apart. Even when the world falls apart. We have to stick together. Until the very end. Okay?"

"Okay. No matter what."

"Promise?" Louis pecked Harry's lips.

"Promise." Harry responded.

"You love me always?"

"Forever my sun." Harry chuckled. "Now let's get dressed and go enjoy our prom."

---

A/N: I AM LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW. THAT'S POSSIBLY THE MOST DETAILED IVE EVER GONE WITH SMUT AND IT'S FUCKING TERRIFYING.

anygays.

I really hope you enjoyed that roller coaster of a chapter. I sure enjoyed writing it. I cant believe this book is actually doing well. I honestly thought nobody would read this when i first published but i saw the views slowly increasing and my mind was just blown. I'm still shocked that it is doing so well. Sadly though, it's coming to an end soon. BUT DONT WORRY. a sequel will be published after I've gotten a few other books out. I actually have two current books I'm wanting to publish after this one ends. So take a look at those when they come out. I'd really appreciate it.

K byyeeeeee!!

-Kiwi 🥝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 168 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
57K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...
16.1K 478 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
88 2 6
Louis Tomlinson was well known. Not popular, but well known. He was 18, attractive, on the football team, covered in tattoos, he smoked, had his own...