Seducing the Roman father

Oleh Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Forty

1.9K 72 0
Oleh Julam_ie

***Shawn's POV***

Flashback

I walked up to the principal's office since I was informed she wanted to see me. Apparently my nephew Phillipe has gotten into a fight and was in detention. I placed a knock on her door and seconds later I was invited in.

"Good afternoon sir. Please how may I help you?"

"I am Mr. Taylor, Phillipe's uncle. His teacher said you wanted to see me"

"Oh yeah! Phillipe!"

She called out and he came from an adjourning room.

"He got into a fight with his colleague he claims broke his pencil."

"I am sorry ma'am, it won't happen again."

"I hope it doesn't. Secondly, is everything alright at home? because of late, Phillipe has changed into an abusive little boy. He doesn't like playing with the other kids anymore. Once his teacher found him sitting alone with tears rolling down his cheeks. When he was asked why he was crying, he said he misses his dad. His academics have dropped and he comes to school with undone home works."

"Really is that so?. I never knew. I will personally make sure I find out what the problem is and solve it."

"Good. Thank you fo........"

"Mrs. Anderson! ma'am! Mrs. Anderson! ma'am! ma'am!"

A teacher ran into her office calling out a name which I presume was her.

"What is it, Ms. Doxa?"

"Ma'am it-its Junior, the little bo-boy that started today wi-with his twin sister." she was out of breath but she managed to say.

"What is wrong with him?"

"Ma'am he is regurgitating, his temperature is too high and he looks pale."

"Where is he?" I asked seeing no need for time wastage. A child is in trouble and from what she said it's pretty serious.

She led the way and I run after her to a classroom where there was a child on the floor with the rest of the kids crying. I scooped him up and without delay, I run with him to my car, made his teacher sit in the backseat, and secure him in her arms before driving to the hospital. I texted Malcin, my best friend to come for Phillipe and his sister.

End of Flashback

***Emily's POV***

"Who is that girl in your arms Aaliyah? I never knew you and Mike had a daughter."

"Hmmm! where is the boy nurse?" I jumped in trying to distract him.

"Please follow me. Tests proved that he ate something that was poisoned. You must be grateful to this man and the woman over there for acting fast. He wouldn't have made it if they hadn't."

It was then that I noticed the teacher I met this morning.

"You! I left my son in your care. You assured me he will be fine how then was he poisoned? Tell me!"

I shouted causing the woman to tremble. Tears were rolling down her face the same way mine was rolling.

"Calm down ma'am. He is stable now. Fill these forms then after, you are free to see him."

I did as told then I was allowed to see him. He looked peaceful while he slept. It was here that I saw how much he looks like me. There were tubes connected to him which broke my heart. How can my baby suffer this way? He is so innocent so why will someone do this to him?. I will find whoever did this and make him/her suffer. When I got out, Shawn and the teacher was gone and the only one left was Aaliyah. Edna had taken the kids home.

"He got a call then left." Aaliyah said, answering the question on my mind.

"Let's go. You need your rest."

"I don't want to. I can't leave my baby here all alone."

"He will be fine. Visiting is over and I'm sure they won't allow anyone to go in again. Please think about your baby. We will come back here early tomorrow morning."

***Shawn's POV***

"Emily! Emily!"

I shouted, outside her friend's house. I was filled with anger with my teeth gritted as I called her

"Emily! Em.........."

"What is it Mister, she is not here." Her friend Edna said when she opened the door.

"Don't give me that crap bitch I know you are hiding her here. I am not leaving until I see her!"

"Emily! Emily! Emily!"

"Do what suits you jerk. She is not here. Waste all the time here"

"Emily! Emily! Emily!" I ignored her and shouted even louder.

"Mister I have told you she is not here."

"Let her come out and tell me herself."

"It's okay Edna, I got this. What is it, Shawn? why are you disturbing the neighbors?"

"I don't fucking care who I disturb because you disturbed my life. You better start explaining before I lose my cool."

"What are you talking about Shawn?"

"Those kids, who are they for?"

She was taken aback by my question and she looked frightened obviously because of my rage-filled eyes.

"T-they are Mine."

"Stop playing with me and tell me the truth. Because your lies nearly cost the child's life."

"What are you talking about? do you know who did that to junior?"

"Listen here bitch, I asked you a question so you better answer!. Don't answer me with a question!"

"Are they my children? Are they?!"

I held onto her wrist tightly making her winced but I ignored it. Her pain isn't more than the pain she has caused me. Her friends were coming to her aid but with just a stare from me, they backed off.

"I am okay ladies. Just give me some time with him."

"Are you sure?" Aaliyah asked and she nodded before they left.

"Please Shawn let me go, please."

She sobbed making me weak. I couldn't stand her being hurt. No matter what, I love her.

I released her then gestured for her to enter my car with me then I drove off to where we wouldn't be disturbed and she can't run away.

"I am sorry that I kept it from you even when I found the truth."

"Why, why did you do that to me?"

"I was mad at you, I was angry that you lied to me and when you didn't search for me, I became convinced that you didn't love me."

"I did search for you but I was told you have passed on in an accident. I was even shown a DNA result that you were indeed the one. But I never stopped loving you. I know I lied to you but I had wished you gave me the chance to explain."

"I didn't know that you were their father believe me. I didn't even know you were the guy I had sex with at Aaliyah's engagement masquerade ball."

"I knew you were the lady I slept with."

"You knew?"

"Yeah, I did. I was the priest you confessed to. It wasn't my intention to deceive you but I had no choice. I had fallen in love with you and I knew I wouldn't have a chance if you knew I am a priest. Mike warned me but I couldn't stay away from you especially when I got to know you were the pretty damsel I banged. I am sorry Emily for hurting you. I just wished I knew so I could protect them and I feel bad that I have missed out on their lives. I bet you wouldn't have told me if I didn't find out."

She kept quiet with her head bowed

"What did you mean when you said my lies nearly cost my son's life?"

"When I found out that you were the mother of the boy and that he was poisoned, I sent an investigator to the school. There was no way that teacher could have done it. So my investigator and the principal played back the video on their hidden CCTV camera. Junior was poisoned at their playground when they were all playing. In the clip, we saw a woman hand him a lollipop so we suggested that she was the one who poisoned him."

The woman and her accomplices have been taken captive but I don't think you want to see them."

"You are wrong. I want to see those who did this to my son."

"Are you sure?"

"I have never been this sure in my life."

I accelerated my car and drove towards where I had made the guys hold them captive. Even though we had evidence, it was not enough to turn them to the police.

"Hey Avi, have they said anything else."

"No bro, they a tough man but did you confirm what the bitch said?"

Avi with the rest of my friends was guarding them so they don't escape.

"Yeah I did. she was right. That kid is indeed my blood."

"Oh damn, that's fucked up."

"I know, I know. This is Emily his mother, she wants to see them."

He sent me a look only I understood but I nodded to assure him that it's alright.

"Hi pretty woman, I have heard a lot about you but I must say this jerk here didn't give a good description of your beauty."

For the first time since this started, I saw her smile and that's all thanks to Avi.

He opened the door and led us in. On the floor sat the three culprits who wanted to kill my son.

"No!"

We heard the loud cry from Emily and before we could do anything, she was already by the woman pulling her hair off.

"Bitch I am going to kill you. You wanted to kill my son? what at all did I do to you to render such treatment from you! Witch, I will kill you for touching my son!"

It took Malcin and I to hold her from breaking the woman's head.

"Leave me, let me go. I will kill this witch. I will kill her!"

"Leave her, let her come and kill me. Daughter of an ungrateful bitch." The woman said without any hint of remorse.

"Yeah you are ungrateful but I am no longer your daughter witch."

"Ha! as if you have ever been. You are not my daughter and you will never be. I just wished I had been able to deal with you when I dealt with your mother."

"What are you saying?"

"You heard me right. You are not my daughter!. That slut gave birth to you with my husband's sperm. She made my husband cheat on me and gave birth to a low life like you. I was able to get rid of her but it turned out she saved you and my husband pressurized me to accept you. I did with the condition that he pays more attention to our daughter and never buys anything for you without my permission. Now my daughter is dying and hers is living. I couldn't take it. I want you to suffer and I will make you suffer the way I am suffering. I will take your kids away including the one inside you. You ruined my daughter's life so I will ruin yours! hahahaha! hahaha!"

"What are you talking about you witch!, you and your daughter ruined my life. You ruined your daughter's life not me. And as for my kids, you won't be able to harm them because I am going to kill you right here and now."

She tried escaping from our grip but that proved futile. I would have loved for her to deal with this insane woman but that will take her straight to jail.

The other two joined in the woman's laughter bringing our attention to them.

"It's funny when the weak say something they can't do." Lisa mocked trying to provoke Emily.

"Calm down baby, they are just trying to provoke you so that you commit a crime and become like them."

"David, what did I ever do to you. Wasn't it enough what you and your friend Martin did to me?"

"Aww baby, it's not about you but about him. He knew I loved you but went on to have an affair with you." the fool pointed at me, blaming me for his wickedness.

"How can you love her you jerk when you have a wife you were cheating on with Lisa."

"You know I never loved Carmine. I told you that the only one I have ever loved was Emily. You knew this but still went for her!"

"Isn't it funny David, that the one you love never loves you? and the one you don't love is he that loves you?" Lisa said sarcastically.

"It baffles me that you have still not made out who I am baby boy." She said locking eyes with me. I was confused remembering very well that I have never known her or seen her outside the parish.

"Confused baby? Let me flashback."

"Do you remember the Washington's? I bet you have never forgotten about them. I am their daughter Mellisa Washington."

My eyes widen at the revelation

"I see you remember now. I hope you remember how you killed them?"

All eyes in the room were now on me including Emily's

"Tell them, tell them how you murdered them leaving my sister and I orphaned."

"I-I-I i didn't kill them, it was an accident."

"That's what you fooled everyone to believe. But not me."

"This is unbelievable Shawn. How could you?" Emily said then turned to leave.

"Wait Emily, I can explain. I didn't kill her parents. It was an accident. I was young and drunk trying to drive in my lane when a man who was trying to overtake a truck collided head-on with my car. I woke up in the hospital to be told that a man and his wife have lost their lives and my-my-my girlfriend A-April who was by me that night died on the spot. It changed me. I couldn't live without her because she was my life, she was the one who was there for me when mum died. She took me up from the darkness I was dwelling in and supported me. That's when I started womanizing. I barely kept a woman for a week. It was so bad that within 24 hours, I could sleep with four different women. Dad became concerned first about my health and secondly about his companies. He knew he will one day hand them over to me and the rate at which I was spending money on prostitutes made him think that I will destroy his hard works when he has handed them to me. So as a condition, he asked me to either get married or join the clergy. As you know, I chose the latter part. I just couldn't see myself getting married to someone who ain't April. I didn't go to any pastoral school what so ever so I was not a real priest. It was a scheme to put me in check and that worked until I met you, Emily. I didn't believe I could fall in love again but I did. I fell for you and believe me I love you more than I ever thought I will love anyone: not even April."

"He is lying to you!. He killed my parents and has now placed my sister Phillis in jail."

"Phillis?!" We said simultaneously.

"Surprised? Yeah, Phillis. She is my little sister. She came for revenge but failed because you made them arrest her. I will never forgive you for what you did!"

"I didn't do anything. I didn't kill your parents but I felt bad that they died. I heard about you and your sister and wanted to support you but I was told your uncle has adopted you. I had no bad intentions and I am sorry for your loss but I can't let you go. You tried to kill my son and for that, I can't forgive you."

"Shawn the police are here."

"Good, let them in."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 45.3K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...
160K 3.8K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
50.8K 2.2K 52
You are never too perfect for anyone! 'Damn! Those rare shades of green with hazel brown near the pupil, Stone's eyes. She still has a tendency afte...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...