Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

i miss you

9.2K 312 1.7K
By papaya0378

Only a 2705 word chapter this time. It's kind of just a hint for how the future ones will play out and the mood of them. Btw I cried right in the beginning of this so good luck, I might just be too attached to this story lol.

******

That same night we got back to Malfoy Manor, Greyback and a few others went back to Hogwarts though. I should've done something to stop them.

It could've changed everything, he would still be here.

I sat on the edge of Draco's bed, leaned over with my elbows resting on my knees. My eyes were full of tears, my heart ached, and my head was pounding.

Draco had just told me the news.

"Stella are you alright?" Leon asked softly.

I looked up with smeared mascara, "Am I alright?" I muttered.

"Am I alright?" I raised my voice.

Draco sat down next to me and rubbed my back, "I didn't even get to say bye." I cried out. Draco placed his hand on mine in attempt to comfort me.

"We should've warned them, we- we should've told them, done something." I pleaded out but there was no point in it, it was in the past.

"Elle there was nothing-" Draco tried to help.

"There was everything we could've done." More tears fell down my face. I placed my head in my hands crying out even more.

"Crabbe is dead." I whispered out weakly.

Draco pulled me into his chest as I continued sobbing. Crabbe was too good for the world, he was an innocent kid, a joyful one. I'd never get to hear "Can you please help us study again?" "Sorry Stella." "Look I got a passing grade on the transfiguration quiz."

He didn't deserve it, and I blame myself.

"Who did it?" I looked up at both of them.

Leon hesitated, "Who did it?" I raised my voice once again.

"Greyback." Draco muttered.

More tears filled my eyes, he didn't even die peacefully. He went through extreme pain. I was furious and heartbroken.

A knock came from the door.

Narcissa peaked her head in, "He wants to talk to all of us." She said and noticed how upset I was. I noticed her frown and it came to my head. Greyback is just downstairs.

My blood was boiling.

I got up, complete anger was expressed across my face. I headed straight for the door with only Greyback on my mind. Draco grabbed onto my arm forcefully and I looked back at him.

"Elle don't." He looked directly into my eyes.

He was responsible for our friends death and I was just supposed to act like nothing? Not do something about him? Honor his death?

I glared Draco down and yanked my arm out of his grasp and fastened up my speed. I quickly walked down the hallway and went for the stairs.

"Stella, think about what you're doing." I heard Leon call from the top of the stairs trying to catch up to me.

I knew exactly what I was doing. Something ignited in me, something dark and different, but it didn't scare me.

I stormed into the dining room and flew open the doors. Voldemort was sitting at the end in a tall black chair. The others were there as well and all diverted their attention towards me. I locked eyes with Greyback and he grinned.

I pulled out my wand pointed directly at him.

"Crucio." I yelled out. He fell out of his chair and landed on the floor. I kept my wand steady with fire in my eyes. I wanted him to experience the pain Crabbe had to go through.

"You pathetic dog." I yelled out at him. He whined in extreme pain, I heard Leon calling out for me but I blocked it out.

Voldemort laughed in his annoying little voice. "Excellent Stella." He whispered. "Be who you truly are, one of us. Kill him." He sneered.

I didn't feel anything. I could do it if I wanted to, I had no remorse for him.

"Do it. You know the spell." Voldemort said once more.

Greyback's eyes were rolling to the back of his head, he couldn't handle the pain anymore.

I pulled back and he took deep breaths. I looked at him and back at my wand. Draco ran over to me and placed his hand over mine. I looked up at him into his eyes, he was terrified of me.

"Weak." Greyback muttered. "Just like your friend." He said weakly still trying to recover from the previous incident.

I lunged for him but once again Draco firmly grabbed my arm.

"Stella." I heard the very familiar voice say.

No. It couldn't be. Impossible.

I turned around slowly to meet eyes with him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snapped.

He rested his hands on the top of a chair, "The Dark Lord was kind enough to get me out." He spoke.

It was my father.

I looked around for my mother, "Where is she?" I questioned.

Bellatrix laughed again and clapped her hands, "Oh dear Stella, we only could get one." She pouted sarcastically.

"All of you sit down. Now." Voldemort demanded.

Draco interlocked his hands with mine and guided me to the table. He pulled out the chair and I took a seat, him right next to me. He never untangled our hands but instead held on tighter.

Voldemort went on to celebrate Dumbledore's death. He was satisfied for now but soon things would start up again and we all needed to be ready.

He went on but I zoned out and went into my thoughts.

I thought about my friends, Crabbe, my future, Draco, and my mother. It was all too much, I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact Crabbe was gone.

Would everyone else blame me as well? Blaise and Pansy now knew what we were, would they tell? Would they hate me?

*****

"I don't want to go back home with him." I whispered to Leon as he helped me pack my bags. I pulled out all my clothes from Draco's drawers and threw them into my suitcase.

"We don't have a choice Stella." Leon whispered afraid he would come in any moment to take us away. 

Something changed in me, but Leon, he was afraid of him. More than ever actually but me on the other hand, I wasn't. I hated him, my hatred grew more than ever.

He was out of that dark place while my innocent and sweet mother was still stuck in there.

At the end of this if he wasn't already dead, I'd kill him.

Draco walked in with a cup of tea, Leon looked over at me and nodded. I smiled and he walked out, closing the door. Draco walked over to me and kissed the top of my head.

"All packed?" He asked and handed me the cup of tea.

"Eager to get rid of me already?" I joked with him.

"I could never get rid of you." He lightly cupped my cheek with his hand.

Little did I know.

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I smiled through the kiss, we were always gonna be okay.

I heard Leon clear his throat and we pulled away and looked towards the door. I rolled my eyes at him. "Why must you always ruin the moment?" I laughed.

"Father said it's time to leave. Say your goodbyes." Leon said sternly and walked back out.

I huffed, "He must've gotten into argument with him." I whispered to Draco and set my cup of tea down on his desk.

Draco pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head once more, "I'll see you soon." He whispered. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Promise?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Yes." He smiled down at me.

I grabbed the last piece of clothing I had stored in his drawer and placed it in my suitcase. "Oh wait." Draco said and pulled open one of his drawers.

"Here." Draco handed me two of his sweaters. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

Draco helped me carry my stuff down, Leon and my father were already waiting by the front door. Narcissa was standing there as well, she smiled and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry about your friend dear." She said softly and pulled me into a hug.

My eyes filled up with tears again. I pulled out of hug and gave her a soft smile and she rubbed my arm before I walked over to Leon.

I saw her slip a note into my bag before Draco handed it to me. I hate letters.

****

I stood in front of my house for the first time in months. It didn't even feel like home anymore, everything was dark. The mood, the sky, my thoughts.

"Hurry up, I have a guest coming over." My father eagerly said walked through the doors. I huffed and walked in, who could possibly be coming over?

The couches were untouched, dust on the counters, stairs that haven't been climbed in so long.

I took a deep breath and made my way up the stairs and into my room.

I flopped myself down on the bed. I'm so exhausted, mentally and physically. How much longer am I supposed to put on this "I'm okay." face?

I sat back up and pulled my suitcase up on my bed. I remembered Narcissa slipping the letter in my bag. I quickly opened it and scattered through my belongings.

There it is. I grabbed it and immediately opened it.

Stella,

Please be patient with him.

All my love,

Narcissa.

Why now? What could possibly be going on?

"Stella." I heard Leon say and I turned around to see him standing at my door, "Yeah?" I asked.

"His guest is here." He muttered. I nodded and stuffed the letter under my covers.

We walked out and stopped at the top of the stairs. It was a women downstairs.

Leon and I looked at each other in confusion. "Who is that?" I whispered to him.

He shrugged and we walked down, my father was smiling proudly.

"This is Anna." He placed his hand on her lower back. What the fuck.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled and reached out her hand. I'm not greeting her.

"Leon Primrose." He said and shook her hand.

My father stared me down as I stood there. How could he do that to my mother? She didn't deserve this.

"Stella." I said sternly but didn't reach out my hand. She frowned and nodded and stepped back towards my father. He was furious at me, it was all over his face.

"Darling go wait in the dinning room, yes?" My father smiled at her and she nodded and walked out.

"How dare you bring another women besides my mother into this house." I snapped at him. I wasn't afraid of him anymore.

"You ungrateful little bitch." He sneered at me and walked straight towards me.

He raised his left hand in an attempt to slap me. I grabbed onto his forearm before he reached my face.

"You ever lay a hand on me again, and I'll fucken kill you." I looked right into his eyes and he had a shocked expression.

"Without hesitation." I whispered and threw his hand back away from me.

"What has gotten into you?" He muttered. I pulled up my left sleeve forcefully to reveal my mark.

"You wanted this right?" I furrowed my brows at him. I shoved past him and bolted for the stairs.

"You get back here right now!" I heard him shout but I raised my hand and flipped him off while still walking up the stairs.

I made my way to my room and slammed the door shut. I locked it and walked towards my bed, I didn't have the energy to put the rest of my belongings away I shoved it off my bed and crawled under the covers.

I reached over to my night stand and pulled out a paper and a quill.

Pansy,

I miss you terribly. Blaise as well, I miss everyone. I'm sorry about Crabbe, I'm so incredibly sorry. I should have done something to stop it, I blame myself for his death. Please don't hate me for what I am. I didn't have a choice, I should have told you but I was afraid.

Things are bad, my father is out. He tried to hit me but I stood up to him, like you've always told me to, I hope you're proud of me.

I love you so much. Leon misses you as well, stay safe please. Get out if you can, warn the others. I can't risk losing anyone else.

Love,

S.P.

I folded up the letter and opened my window and called out for my owl. Within seconds he appeared and I softly groomed the top of his head and handed him the letter.

I watched him fly back out into the sky. I looked down at the grass in the distance.

Leon was laying down and just staring up at the sky. The sun was setting so I grabbed a big blanket and one of Draco's sweaters.

My father wasn't around, I assume he is either in his room or in the dining room, getting drunk.

I walked out onto the field, Leon looked up and smiled. I laid the blanket out and he scooted over to lay back down.

I pulled Draco's sweater over my head, "Didn't plan on inviting me to look at the stars?" I laughed and laid down.

"I was just thinking." He shrugged and placed his hands behind his head.

Silence.

"I miss mom." I said softly and looked out to the sky.

My visions were still off and on, I needed her badly. I missed her so incredibly much.

"What do you think will happen now?" Leon asked me. Truth is I really didn't know, there was no plan yet.

"I think just lay low, we don't know if anyone told on us." I responded in hopes no one actually did.

"Pansy or Blaise wouldn't do that, you know that." Leon sat up on his elbows.

"Okay but what if they told Violet? You know damn well she would." I argued back with him.

He huffed and laid back down, he knew I was right.

We laid there in silence for a good five minutes. Leon and Draco were the two people who I didn't need to be around and talk. There didn't have to be a conversation, we just enjoyed each others company.

"You know I don't blame you for Crabbe. You shouldn't blame yourself either." Leon whispered and looked over at me.

I closed my eyes, trying to keep myself from crying. The more I heard his name the more my heart broke.

"I could've done something." I whispered back softly.

I really could've. I could have went back to Hogwarts with the rest of them, or stopped them from going back. Anything, warn them beforehand. I hate myself for it.

"You did do something." Leon interrupted my thoughts. "I looked over at him with confusion.

"You handled Greyback. I know Crabbe would appreciate that. He wouldn't blame you Stella, you were on of his best friends." He pleaded out.

That broke me.

I wiped my tears away and nodded. I was too choked up to even speak.

"Look." Leon said excitedly and pointed at the sky.

It was a shooting star.

I smiled at it. "I miss you." I muttered to myself as I watched it go by.

****

Yeah, I miss him too. I literally went back and read old chapters and whenever Crabbe was brought up I cried. We do see some character development with Stella though :)

This was a short chapter just to get you ready and get an idea for future ones. I threw in a lot of foreshadowing so hopefully you caught on and got some clues.

Happy New Years guys! Stay safe I love you all and I'm so grateful.

Were almost at 100k reads bye.

⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 8 5
"How did you do it?" he asked Anayah. "Do what Draco?" she asked as she looked back at the stars above them. "How could you love a broken boy like me...
331K 10.6K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...
719K 15.6K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
21.6K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...