π–ˆπ–—π–”π–œπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‹π–‘π–”π–œπ–ŠοΏ½...

By hyuka_plushies

[Completed] taehyun in a world full of crows, gray clouds, and sadness, meets beomgyu, a boy with flowers, bl... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6 (christmas special)
8
9
10
11

7

619 47 22
By hyuka_plushies

- This chapter is gonna end with angst. So get ur tissues ready moas :< also this is the last chapter of 2020! The next time I'll post it will be 2021. Have a happy new years moa! -

"Yeonjun... dont you think thats a bit.." taehyun stared weirdly at the pink haired boy infront of him. He was putting eyeshadow on, his clothes were all girl clothes.

Taehyun noticed there might be someone, because for these past few months yeonjun started to care about how he looked and dressed. Though taehyun thought it really suited yeonjun. "A bit what? You don't like it? I think I look I hot"

He wore a black plaid skirt, a black long sleeve crop top that had holes in the shoulders, a heart thigh garter, and platform shoes. "N-no its not that I dont like it but.. I just never saw you dress like this before.."

"Hah well get used to it, I'm a femboy" he said that last part sticking his tongue out. Taehyun awkwardly laughed. "Alright hyunie I gotta dash~ oh and guess what you my friend, are invited to a funeral"

"Funeral..?" Yeonjun never mentioned a death not only that but he said it while smiling. "My dad died aha so now I'm free and i don't have to worry about being hit" Yeonjun said it so casually. Taehyun couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"H-how did he die?" Taehyun asked. "Murder" yeonjun said smiling at taehyun through the mirror that was infront of them. "O-oh.." taehyun was at a loss for words. His friends dad died because of murder and he was talking so casually about it.. ?

Taehyun had a feeling he had something to do with it but he simply shook the feeling off. Yeonjun laughed "no need to be so serious! He was a horrible person anyway. Okay I seriously got to go now okie bye bye~"

He hugged taehyun with one arm and left. Maybe he has a date...? Taehyun left yeonjuns house and headed to the library. Recently taehyun and beomgyu learned how to astral project and they've been using it to spend more time together.

Taehyun sat there in a table near the window. He heard girls whispering and he turned to them. The girls screamed quietly covering their faces "he's so cute omg!" "Be quiet hes looking!" "Omgg" taehyun rolled his eyes and went back to the book he was reading.

Taehyun never really felt anything towards women or anyone. When he reunited with beomgyu that started to change. He was truly happy with beomgyu. "E-excuse me mister?" Taehyun looked up.

It was one of the girls that were whispering. She had a soft voice and had a good sense of fashion. She handed taehyun a small torn piece of paper. 'Ur really handsome did you know that? Hehe.. we should hang out some time ! >_<' the paper read.

He looked further down the paper and saw her number on it. He sighed "really?" He looked at her with a imitating expression. "You disgust me so please get lost" he said tearing up the paper. He got up and started packing up to leave.

Another girl who was taller than the previous girl came over. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She said crossing her arms. Taehyun looked back at her and raised his eyebrow "what?" The girl had short hair with pretty bangs, a red and white cardigan, a red skirt, and a face full of makeup.

She was the only girl who didn't fangirl over taehyun. "Don't speak to her like that you punk" taehyun laughed and rolled his eyes "wow I'm so scared! Pftt I'm surprised you didn't fall for me" the girl scoffed "I'm lesbian dude fuck off"

"A-ah let's just go sit down over there p-please" the smaller girl tugged the tallers sleeve. "No this dumbass is not going to talk to you like that" taehyun grabbed his bag "if you have a problem then shut up" he pushed her out the way and walked out the door.

"Aish that damn- ugh!" The girl stomped her foot. "Its okie unnie he just snapped me back into reality eheh." The taller looked at her and caressed her cheek. "You're too nice for this world.."

-

Taehyun got a text from a stranger. 'Hi!! Its me from the library, I found you hehe' taehyun sighed. She was not giving up. 'Delete this and give up' the girl ignored 'Are you taken?' Taehyun was so close to throwing his phone across the room.

'Dont you ever shut up?'
'Mmm no ;p my name is Microsoft, can I crash at your place tonight ;) ?'
'...'
'w-was that bad??'
'Yes'
Taehyun laughed a bit at how bad he thought that line was.
'You know you liked it mister ;]'
'Whatever'
He smiled at how cringy he thought she was. He thought maybe he could make a new friend. How bad could that be?

-

(Tw|| Abuse, blood, alcohol, death, stabbing)

"Hyuka can you excuse me for a bit? I got a call" Kai nodded. Beomgyu went outside and sat on a bench. "Hello?" Beomgyu answered the random call. "Is this choi beomgyu?" "Y-yes.."

"I'm one of the nurses for the central hospital, your mother got in an accident with something. She is in alot of pain. Her arm is torn off, there are several injuries on her chest and arms. Can you come?"

Beomgyu froze in fear. In this world incidents like this are not common. What led his mom to danger? She was just going to the store. "Beomgyu?" "A-ah yes I'll come r-right away"

He hung up and his breath hitched. His hands were shaking as he put the phone in his pocket. Kai walked up to beomgyu "are you okay beomie? You look very pale"

Beomgyu slowly got up while his legs began to quiver. His eyes only looked in one direction no matter where he turned his eyes stayed the same. "I-I got to go" he said slowly walking away "oh o-okay bye then.."

From huening kai's house to the hospital wasn't that far so he walked. It started to rain, he was getting soaked, but he continued his slow shaky pace.

 ୭.° 。˚

"Stay away from me and gyu! Stop stop!" Cries and screams could be heard from far away, but no one lived in this neighborhood. He stood there with a smirk on his face and a bloody knife in his hand "then say you love me" "w-what-" "SAY IT" there was silence. Beomgyu peeked his head from the closet and tightly hugged his teddy bear in fear. "Of course you can't. You were cheating on me. Weren't you?" "N-no! I wasn't p-please calm down" she said putting her hands up to protect herself. The man chugged the bottle of alcohol and threw the bottle at her. "Girls like you don't deserve to live. What will gyu think of his mother being a slut?" Young beomgyu took the knife from the table and ran up to him and stabbed him. "FUCK! YOU LITTLE" the man fell to the floor. Beomgyu stabbed him again and again until he was no longer moving. There was blood everywhere. On the floor, beomgyus hands, his clothes, and on his mom. He dropped the knife and hugged his mom. "I-I did it mommy.. h-he won't hurt you ever again" he said crying into her shoulder. She cried with him and ruffled his hair.

 ୭.° 。˚

Beomgyu continued to walk in the rain remembering that horrible day. He had a straight face but his eyes poured out the sadden hurt tears. At that point you couldn't see if he was crying or if it was the rain. He remembered that song that played when that incident happened that day.

Murder happened when 'Mrs Magic' by strawberry guy played in the background. That song echoed through the room and cries were heard. Until the silence came.

Mrs. Magic to and fro
Please give me one last show..

Beomgyu arrived to the hospital soaking wet. His eyes were filled with tears. Those red puffy eyes were hard to miss. A lady came up to him slowly. "A-are you beomgyu?" He nodded. The woman looked him up and down looking concerned.

While beomgyus face was still and emotionless as a rock. "Right this way" she led him to the room. She let in the younger and he stood there in fear. "M-mom..?" He walked closer and saw all of the bandages and cuts.

This was no accident... this was an assault. He held her hand hoping she'll look. "G-gyu...?" His eyes widened "y-yes?" She slowly looked at him with tears in her eyes. "D-dad... your dad... is back.. what a funny thing to say.." she laughed slowly. She could bearly talk.

Her voice and hands were shaking. "B-but I got rid of him..." she shook her head. "Mrs.. Magic... that night... remember...?" She suddenly stopped shaking. The heart monitor turned to a line. It sang a steady beat. That echoed through the room.

Mrs. magic radio
Give me one last chance to show

The nurses rushed in and pushed beomgyu aside. He stood there emotionless. Not knowing what to feel or do.

Tell you what lurks deep inside..

He fell to his knees and the tears poured out a river. Sadness and fear filled the room. It turned into that day all over again. The nurses did cpr. They tried, but failed.

Deep inside my battered mind...

"S-she didn't make it beomgyu.. I'm so sorry.."

Please... wake me up from this never ending nightmare..
T-taehyun? Anyone? It hurts.. it hurts so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 991 31
πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ fᡃⁿᡗᡃ˒ʸ | α΄¬α΅ˆα΅›α΅‰βΏα΅—α΅˜Κ³α΅‰ | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ Yeonjun and his friends are looking forward to an unforgettable summer on the high seas. They sail on a...
42K 1.9K 33
"To kill innocent people to make a political statement is like shooting a dove to say hunting is wrong." --- In a world where using magic is a death...
15.1K 603 11
A story where Beomgyu and Yeonjun were bestfriends. Beomgyu was a quiet boy, and he had difficulty to express himself and his feelings. No one could...
19.3K 557 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )