sakuatsu one shots

By omixxatsu

i'm totally obsessed with sakuatsu rn so ig i'll be writing here a lot! lower case intended the characters o... More

i miss you i'm sorry (angst, kind of)
bust your windows
listen before i go (angst, tw)
puppy
jenny
crush culture
slow dancing in the dark
water fountain (tw abuse)
water fountain (tw abuse / osasuna editon)
double date (ft. osasuna)
photograph
cloud 9
i love you
can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know anyone
christmas eve
half a man
no matter the season (tw)
your soul
nothinh
nothing pt 2????
noothing pT 3?!?!?!😱😍😜✂️‼️
nothingh pt 4🙂🔪
18
sex, money, feelings die
it rains in nyc
you found me (tw)
are you bored yet?
pain killer
the story
the story pt 2
when you were young
dreamy suicide pact
dnd is gay (but so am i so this tracks)
wildest dreams
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm pt 2
gc tiktok trend 🏃
treehouse
dream boy
just fine
remember when
505
skin
grr arf arf
juliet
choices choices!!
besties...
budding romance
goodbye, my danish sweetheart
when the party's over
are we bouta kiss rn? *does the lip bite thing*
drivers license
hey yall‼️
!!!!
:)
first burn
waiting room

friends

6.1K 158 270
By omixxatsu

what the hell were we?
tell me we weren't just friends
this doesn't make much sense
(friends by chase atlantic)

of course right when things seemed to be good- or at least getting better everything had to go to shit.

for atsumu he never really took anything in or let anything out.

bottling his emotions was his specialty.

on some occasions though the faux blonde would let everything out.

he was usually alone when this happened.

atsumu had went to a party with his best friend oikawa tooru.

he didn't expect to see his.. well he didn't expect to see kiyoomi there.

"omi-kun? whatcha doin here?" he asked as he approached the taller.

sakusa, obviously being on edge with all the people there at the party, didn't seem to be in the mood to tolerate atsumu right now.

"my cousin dragged here," the ace sighed.

"well i know a good place we can go. i mean if you want to get away from everything," the setter offered and kiyoomi nodded.

atsumu led the taller up to the roof. the party is at koutarou bokuto's house so atsumu had been here quite a few times.

"better up here?" the faux blonde asked.

"yeah thanks."

atsumu didn't quite know what to say. there was sort of an awkward silence between the two.

"well uh i'm glad to have a friend here to help," kiyoomi said looking out over the ledge.

"huh? who's yer friend?" the setter asked.

"you? who else?" kiyoomi shrugged.

"we're friends? b-but i thought?" atsumu looked confused and somewhere deep in his eyes hurt.

"thought what?" the ace asked oblivious.

"i-i thought we were.. more?" atsumu stuttered.

"wait. you thought- just because we've kissed and messed around a few times were more than friends?" kiyoomi was the one confused now.

"yeah but w-we said-"

"we said what? from what i remember we didn't say much of anything, and what was said certainly wasn't me asking you to be anything more than my friend."

"omi i.. i thought ya liked me," atsumu said quietly. his eyes were cast low and he felt that thing in his throat hurt from holding back tears.

"well sure i do. you're a good friend, and that's all."

"i can't be here anymore," was all the faux blonde muttered before going back inside.

kiyoomi wasn't sure what to do. his instinct was to self sabotage. what else could he do?

he knew he hurt atsumu's feelings, and in all honesty atsumu would be a great.. more than friend? boyfriend?

'no don't even get those thoughts into your head kiyoomi. he'll be perfectly fine without you."

atsumu decided to leave the party. oikawa had given him a ride there but his house wasn't too far from here.

the faux blonde started his walk home. 

once he got there he saw a sight he saw nearly everyday.

his brother and his boyfriend asleep on the couch.

osamu and suna seemed so peaceful, so happy.

atsumu sighed wistfully and went upstairs to shower.

after doing that he fell asleep rather quickly.

___

it's been about two months since the party.

atsumu and sakusa haven't talked since that night.

atsumu subconsciously did everything thinking

'would omi like this?'

'would omi think i looked good in this?'

'would omi like me better if i did this?'

'i wonder what omi's doing right now.'

'does omi ever think about me?'

and etc.

"what are ya so hung up on?" osamu asked after a while. he was getting annoyed with how his brother always seemed to be distracted by something.

"huh? i'm not hung up on anything samu i don't get what you mean," the setter shrugged.

"whatever you'll tell
me about it soon enough," the gray haired twin sighed going back to what he was doing.

___

it was about 2:30am when atsumu's phone started going off.

the faux blonde quickly answering so it won't wake anyone else up didn't read the caller id.

"hello?" he asked tiredly.

"atsumu. can you meet me at the cafe in 5?" kiyoomi's voice rung through his ears and he automatically woke up fully.

"y-yeah i'll be right there."

"good. see you soon," and then the call ended.

atsumu got up threw a pair of jeans and a tee shirt on then quietly walked downstairs.

once slipping out of the house the setter ran to the nearby cafe kiyoomi mentioned.

already seeing the ace inside atsumu walked in nervously.

"omi? why'd you call so late? it's the middle of the night," the setter said as he sat across from kiyoomi at a table.

the cafe they were at was a 24 hour one.

"i know, but i really need to talk to you," sakusa looked totally serious.

"so then what is it omi?" atsumu asked.

before answering kiyoomi passed the setter a cup of hot chocolate he ordered before atsumu showed up.

"can we go talk somewhere else? more private?" kiyoomi asked eyeing the waitress who looked tired and bored out of her mind.

"yeah sure," atsumu agreed sipping on his drink.

the two went to a small park nearby and sat on a park bench.

"atsumu what i told you at the party wasn't right."

"what do you mean? you were just clearing things up," the faux blonde shrugged slightly.

"no, i wasn't. i was lying to you, and to me."

"what do you mean omi?"

"i mean i want to be more than friends with you. i want you to be my boyfriend," kiyoomi stated looking deep into atsumu's honey eyes.

"are you being serious?" the setter asked.

"when am i not?" the ace answered.

"i would love to be your boyfriend. are you sure it's what you want though?" atsumu seemed doubtful.

"more than anything atsu," kiyoomi knew the blonde would like the nickname and he was glad to see the smile that showed on the blonde's face.

"so we're together? like more than friends?" atsumu asked and his new boyfriend nodded.

"c'mere," kiyoomi mumbled pulling his boyfriend into a kiss which was gladly returned.

the two stayed like that hugging and kissing every now and then until the sun started rising and they realized they needed to go home.

"call me later okay?" the ace had said.

"anythin for ya omi," the fake blonde responded with a bright smile.

THIS IS SO LONG OMG . actually it's probably still pretty short compared to a lot of other peoples' writing but- JDJX THIS IS LONG FOR ME

i really hope you guys like it, the rooftop idea was given by a dear friend of mine and i think it fit well? i'm not sure. but like i said i hope you guys like this ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
391 10 16
⚠️⚠️ I do not own the Haikyuu Character's, Just the plot ⚠️⚠️ This is the first story i made so im sorry for grammatical errors and typos ahead, ty. ...
46.3K 1.2K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...
18.1K 709 25
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...