Eyes of Despair

Od SupremeUchiha

This story will be more darker. And yes another Uchiha in remnant. Více

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Flashback 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Flashback Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Hi

Chapter 13

1.4K 27 4
Od SupremeUchiha

Y/n PoV

Yang and Weiss were in the tent with Raven while I was outside waiting.

"So your Y/n right?" I heard from behind, I looked to see it's the women Raven called Vernal.

"Yes I am, why?" I asked.

Vernal: "Raven wants to speak to you inside." She said.

I walked in to see Yang angered.

Raven: "Y/n, I have something to tell you, about your father." She said as I sat down across from her.

"What is it, is it about how you and your team killed him." I said as she chuckled.

Yang: "You did what?!" She yelled in anger.

Raven: "So you are smart I see, but no it's something else that you should know, Ozpin wanted your father's, Madara's help against his war but he refused, so he sent us to capture him but... it didn't go as planned, we ended killing him."

"But why, why hate me for all those years, I was treated like a peasant and all you did was kill my father and almost killed me, ever since I was a child you all treated me like I was monster." I said as the room became silent.

Raven: "I... your father-."

"No, from aside from my father why was I hated?" I questioned as she became quite.

She sighed heavily and said "We didn't hate you, we hated your father because he betrayed us and killed people, when you came we took our hate on you, for years the Uchiha was looked at as people cursed with hatred, they would kill people and use their power on other people, like they did on my tribe years ago, then came you, I took out all my anger out on you because you were part of them, I tried to kill you many times before but I stopped myself because it made me shameful."

Yang: "He was innocent, he did nothing to us and we treated him like he was scum, me and Ruby was just following what the adults was doing not knowing the damage we've done." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

Weiss: " Yang."

Raven: "But I don't hate you, I hate myself for torturing a child that had nothing to do with what I hated, except for their heritage."

"For years I wanted to kill myself because of what you all did to me." I said as I gotten up. "But when I met Itachi, I wanted to kill you all for revenge but I didn't want to stoop your levels, so I decided I was going to prove myself that I'm better than that, then I trained with him ever since he saved me, so I will never have to go through something like that again." She then looked away.

Raven: "I was wrong to think you was weak, but I'm weak for doing the things I did to you." She then looked at me. "Deep down do you still want revenge after all this time?"

"No." I answered immediately. "It won't bring my father back or will it make me feel better." I said as then got up.

Raven: "All of you meet me in the back." She said as she walked to the back.

Weiss: "Y/n are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as they then walked to the back.

I stayed back for a little and thought for a moment, I didn't think that she would tell me this, I wanted to know why each of them didn't like me and I found out. I followed behind them to see Raven not here.

"Where is she?" I asked as a raven flew down and transformed into Raven. "What!?" I questioned.

Yang: "How did you do that?"

Raven: "I could explain it to you." She then grabbed her sword and opened a portal. "Or you could ask your uncle."

Yang: "You're letting us go?"

Raven: "I'm giving you a choice, stay here and I'll answer all your questions, we can have a fresh start, or you can join Ozpin in his impossible war against Salem."

Yang: "All I care about is making sure my sister is safe." She said as Raven scoffed.

Yang got her motorcycle and Weiss sat on the back, they then went through the portal.

Third Person PoV

Y/n was about to walk through but Raven closed it.

Raven: "I need to talk to you for a minute." She demanded.

Y/n: "..."

They went back inside the tent and Raven walked to a cloth.

Raven: "I just want you to know that, if maybe the circumstances were different, I could have saw you like the son I never had." She then picked up a large fan. "I want you to have this, it was your father's, don't ask me how he used it's for you to figure it out." She said as she handed it to him.

Y/n: "Thank you... I mean it." He said as he then used his kamui to take the fan to the kamui dimension.

Raven: "No, thank you for actually listening, I thought I would never get the chance to see you and this will probably be my only chance." She then headed back outside. "Come we have to get going." She said as he followed behind.

She was about to open the portal but stopped a turned towards him.

Raven: " How about a quick sparing match, I always doubted you were going to be strong." She then aimed her sword at him. "Prove me wrong."

Y/n nodded as he activated his sharingan, they charged at each blocking and deflecting each other's blade, she swung her sword downwards as he side stepped and kicked her sliding across the ground.

Raven: "Is that the best you got?" She asked.

Y/n: "I haven't seen anything special from you." He said as she chuckled.

She then charged at him as Y/n had his eyes closed, she went for a diagonal slice but her blade went through him. She was shocked as she did it over and over but had the same results. He opened his eyes to be his Mangekeyou Sharingan, she saw it and wasn't surprised to see it.

Raven: "You and your father are alike, and the other one named Itachi." She said as his left eye start bleeding.

Y/n: "I get that a lot." He said as he wiped the blood.

Raven: "Let's end this, come at me." She demanded.

He charged at her as she prepared to strike, but she quickly opened a portal as Y/n phased through her. With one final glance he seen her smirking as he then gone through the portal. He looked around to see Yang, Weiss, Qrow, Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora in the staring at him.

Y/n: "Where are we?" He are we. "It doesn't matter no more." He then used his kamui to leave.

Jaune: "Did... that just happened?"

Ren: "I believe so."

Yang: "Don't worry about it, he'll be back any moment now."

A vortex formed in the room as two people came out of it, it was Y/n and Shisui.

Yang: "See told you." She said as Ruby ran to him.

Ruby: "Y/n that's amazing!" She cheered as he felt weak and almost fell to the floor but was caught by Shisui.

Shisui: "Hey you alright." He asked.

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm just exhausted, must have been using kamui too far, I just need to rest." He said as his left eye was bleeding.

Qrow: "Glad to have you here."

Shisui: "What's that burning smell?"

*Time Skip*

Y/n was outside while the others was inside, he thought about what Raven said about how Uchiha are cursed with hatred. But then he thought about Shisui and Itachi, how they seem to be the opposite of hatred.

Shisui: "Y/n are you alright?" He asked.

Y/n: "I talked to someone and they said that Uchiha are cursed with hatred, is that true?"

Shisui: "Yes... it's true, every uchiha is cursed with it, that's how we get strong, that's how me, Itachi, and your father got our sharingan, along with every other uchiha."

Y/n: "How did Itachi get his?"

Shisui: "It was a long time ago, his mother and father was killed, along with his younger brother Sasuke." He said as he went wide eyed. "It's getting late you should get some rest." He said as he then left. "There's more to it Y/n."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.7K 107 20
...
118K 1.4K 37
in the title
38.6K 761 12
Discontinued once more.
93.3K 1.5K 12
Y/n was abandoned by his father as a child, raised in the kingdom of Mistral he lived a normal life. Until one day he receives a letter from his fath...